Beast and the Beauties Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Toshi's hips moved between Michelle's ,spread, creamy-smooth thighs in a rough and erratic manner, the lower part of the summer-dress started to bunch around her waist and one of the sandals fell on to the bed due to the chaos of movements. Hey breasts swayed according the rhythm of the thrusts her pelvis absorbed, and Ryan was able to see her erected nipples poking though the thin fabric of the dress, trying to reach the man who had made them hard. Her slender body, sensually, arched upward every time he lunged hard and explored deeper regions of her womb. His powerful thrusting pushed air out of her lungs, making her moans and wails even louder, making them penetrate the glass wall and leak in to Ryan's room. Ryan kept on watching his petite girlfriend being defiled by the hulking man and being stretched and penetrated by its humongous and hideous manhood as it sought to put his descendant into her womb.

Ryan knew that Michelle has already accepted her fate to be bred by the man that had sexually conquered her, and he also knew that at this rate, soon, he would be watching the, taut, flat belly of his girlfriend being stretched and swell with a bastard child. He knew that there were a ton of things to be worried about and think about. He wanted to close his eyes and ears, and concentrate about saving themselves from apparent doom. If he could save her before the devil's seeds take root, there was a chance that they could escape this hell, unscathed, and begin anew.

"Ohhhh...yesss...ooooooh...deeper...deeeeperr... AH!!...yeessss...yessssAGH!...that's it...that's it, baby!...Fuck me...fuck me good!"

Michelle's moans and wails were getting louder as she neared an orgasm, and her hips were beginning to hump back, aiding the beast's efforts to drill into her. Ryan was able to hear the distinct noise of squelching coming from the tight seals of their point of union, and knew that she was primed for a climax. Suddenly, Toshi turned his head, looked directly at him with a smug smile and started jackhammering into Michelle, wringing out even more pleads and wails from her.

"AH! AH! AH! YES! AAAH! Fu...Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck ME!"

Ryan knew that, by doing that, Toshi was basking in the power of dominance he has over Ryan, and was rubbing it in his face by making her orgasm and show that he owns her. He couldn't believe how much anger and hatred that low-life could incite in him. Every thrust he delivered into Michelle's womb was a stab to his heart and pride.

Ryan knew he shouldn't play into Toshi's teasing. He knew he should close his eyes; instead, he found himself, mesmerized, looking keenly at how Toshi's hips moved between Michelle's thighs, how she used her long,wrapped legs to lift her pelvis to receive his thrusts and how her facial expressions contorted with pleasure, each time he bottomed-out.

Ryan knew he should close his ears to block out his senses from what was happening to his girlfriend in the other room; instead, he was curiously listening to the creaking of the bed, squelching of their sexes, slapping of the flesh, and her moans of pleasure and pleads of desperation.

Ryan knew he should turn around and deny Toshi the satisfaction of seeing his agony; instead, he felt his hand sliding down his pants, toward the raging hard-on that was begging for some kind of attention.

*********************

As Ryan started to feel uncomfortable by the wet and sticky mess in his pants, he watched the giant taking his usual post-coital nap, snoring out-loud while holding Michelle's, delicate and naked, body close to him with his strong right-arm. The, once beautiful and elegant, dress laid in tatters on the bed, and her raven-hair had become a tangle of mess during the intense breeding. After having orgasmed numerous times, her curvaceous body showed obvious sings of exhaustion as she partially laid on the huge body, giving Ryan a good view of her heart-shaped ass. Under the possessive embrace of Toshi's arm, she rested her head on his big chest-muscle while draping her long, shapely right-leg over his thighs, barely touching his, now softened, manhood. This created an enough gap between her legs for Ryan to see the excess of Toshi's semen, still, slowly oozing out from her, now gaping, opening. Ryan guessed that it would keep flowing-out for some more time since her little body had received, three, huge dosages of his thick cum and thanks to the nonhuman pressure he had delivered them, most probably, her womb should be filled to the brim with the vile and dangerous goo.

Having found his own momentary release with his own hands, Ryan's mind was being cleared of carnal thoughts and was going back to its critical thinking. He noticed that unlike the first days, Michelle wasn't trying to escape the clutches of her rapist, as soon as she got the chance. Most of the time, as soon as the giant dozed-off, she would sneak out from the bed and go straight into the bathroom; his guess was, she was trying to drain-out the invading seeds from her womb. He knew that, given the copious amounts of cum that were being shot into the deepest parts of womanhood, a simple douche wasn't going to do much as a pregnancy prevention, but still, it was better than nothing and a major sign of her refusal to accept Toshi.

But now, Michelle wasn't showing any sign of her desire to leave the brute's side and it seemed to Ryan as if she was trying to press the softness of her breasts and nakedness against his hard body as much as she could. Then to his horror, Ryan noticed that, with the soft fingers, Michelle was sensually tracing the lines of his well-defined muscles, admiring the god-like body. He knew that, for a passionate woman like Michelle, it wasn't abnormal to be amorous during the moment of passion and lust, and act in the manner she acts while being fucked by Toshi. But he couldn't justify her acting so affectionately towards the brute, even when she wasn't under his spell of lust.

At that moment, Ryan realized that what ever the magic he was using, on Michelle, was starting to affect her, and it was only a matter of time before he would completely lose his beloved girlfriend. He could bear the pain of having to watch someone else claiming her body, but he couldn't even think about bearing the pain of having to watch someone else, slowly and gradually, claim her heart.

********************

Few hours later, Michelle was alone in her room, refreshed and decent after the visit from the maid. From the long and comfy robe she was wearing, Ryan figured that their captors weren't planing to put her through another breeding session for the day. After the meal, while sitting on the bed, she kept looking into the empty air, wearing a pained expression, lost in deep thoughts as if she was making a life-changing decisions.

Finally, gathering enough courage, Ryan decided that it was time to break the stalemate of guilt-driven silence and talk as a couple once again.

"Sweetie, are you alright?"

Michelle turned and looked at him as if he was part of a dream. After looking at his worried face for few moments, she replied, "I...I don't know, Ryan. I don't know."

Fresh tears started to flow from her blue eyes as she kept asking the question herself: is she alright?

"Michelle, I know we both have guilts that we wish to never talk about. But that doesn't change the fact that we love each other. We have to put our faith on that love. It will lead us out of this hell," Ryan said with loving stare.

A small smile decorated her lips with the realization that, after all that had happened, he sill loves her.

"I love you Ryan. I really do...But I'm starting feel as if I'm starting to lose myself. I'm starting get feelings that I never should. I can't bring myself to tell you what they are. But It's scares me, Ryan. Those feelings scares me. I don't want to lose you," Michelle said through her tears and started sobbing.

Ryan took few moments to let her answer sink into him. He realized that his fears were right.

"You are starting to get feelings for him, aren't you? I was starting to realize it too," Ryan said with a sigh.

Michelle quickly looked through her teary eyes as if she had gotten caught while doing something wrong.

"I'm sorry Ryan, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me," Michelle pleaded through tears.

"That bastard is filling me with things other than his cum. I can feel it every time he shoots in me. Being fucked, and forced to cum all the time is turning my head into a mush. That pregnant bitch kept telling me that sex and love are separate things. I'm sure she knew it wasn't the truth. She was trying to trick me, and I fell for it," Michelle told with a little anger in her voice. Then with a sad expression, she said, "I know I'm trying to find excuses for being a slut. I'm sorry Ryan, your girlfriend is a slut. I'm a slut."

Michelle broke down in to hysterical crying. Ryan wanted to put his hand through the thick glass wall and give her a loving and supportive embrace; he knew she was desperate for it too.

Ryan waited for her to calm down a little and said, "No you are not, my love. You are just a normal woman. Even without this strange stuff, that you said, he puts in you, after being fucked and forced to cum day and night, any normal woman would have their will wavered. Even a stone-slab would break if you keep hitting it."

Ryan realized that things were getting gloomier and darker by the minute. He knew that if something wasn't done, both of them would end up even more depressed.

"Hell, look at that hunk and his junk. I don't think I'll last even two hours if I was you." Ryan said with a little comical laugh to lighten the mood.

Michelle looked at him with a surprised expression. She wanted to be angry with him for making light of the situation, but she couldn't stop falling in love all over again with him for doing that. She though that a little joke was just what they needed to lighten-up the mood and if they have to salvage their sad fate to do that, so be it.

"Just to let you know, it hurts like a bitch during the first few times," Michelle said with a teasing smile while wiping her tears.

Both of them looked at each other for a moment and burst into laughs. In normal circumstances, it wasn't something to laugh about. But in that dark place, they were looking desperately for chance to laugh and taste some happiness. They laughed and laughed until tears appeared in their eyes.

When the laughter died down, Ryan took on a serious expression.

"Sweetie, I have my own confession to make," he said, struggling to continue.

"Do you think I didn't notice your little fetish about seeing me getting fucked by another man?" Michelle asked while narrowing her eyes.

Ryan was so surprised, he couldn't come up with a quick enough answer.

"Ryan, I'm your girlfriend. Just as you know how I think, I know how you think too. I doesn't take much for a girl to go through her boyfriend's browser history to find out what his fetishes are," Michelle said with a smile.

Coming out from his shock, Ryan said with in a teasing manner, "So you were spying on me?"

"I call it 'getting to know my boyfriend'. Plus, no matter how much I was distracted by that cock in me, it's pretty hard to miss you jerking like no tomorrow," Michelle said with a little laughter.

"I...I thought you would be upset if you get to know. Here you gave-up your body to save me, and I'm getting my rocks off by watching you getting raped. I'm sorry. I know it is wrong. But I couldn't stop it, and I don't think I will be able to stop it. I'm a fucking pervert," he said while trying to hide his shame.

Silence prevailed in both rooms till Michelle brought up her voice.

"Well, you are a pervert, and I'm a slut; so what? That's not the end of the world. We still love each other and that's all that matters," she said in a bit stern tone.

Then while looking at him with a curious stare and a mischievous smile, she asked, "So, how hard did you get by watching me getting fucked by that beast?"

Ryan looked at her with a shock. He knew that, with that question, Michelle had given him the key to a new level of their relationship, a level that had existed only in his dreams so far. He knew that their future will be decided by the answer he gives and once he has chosen a path, their would be no turning back; he asked himself what his heart really wants.

"It was the best fucking hard-on ever," Ryan said, looking straight into her light-blue eyes.

"I can see that even talking about it is enough to get you excited," Michelle said, pointing at the tent that was being erected in his pants.

"Yeah, looks like it is," Ryan said while looking down at his rising hard-on.

Michelle kept looking at her boyfriend's hard-on for a moment as if she was trying to decide something. Then with her eyes over-flowing with love, she looked at him.

"I'm not going to let my boyfriend be the only one around here that goes without getting any action. Baby, pull that chair over here and show me how much you liked watching me get fucked by that big cock. We are going to talk about how much I liked it, and we are both going to love it," Michelle said while opening her robe and spreading her legs to send her fingers towards her loins.

*****************

Both rooms were filled with sighs of satisfaction and heavy breaths of exhaustion. Michelle laid on the bed with her perky breasts rising and falling as she tried to breath in more oxygen to calm down her spasming body and the racing heart. She looked at how her excitement covered the fingers that had brought out the best self-orgasm she has ever felt.

"Wow," Michelle said with obvious satisfaction and surprise.

"Wow indeed," Ryan said, matching Michelle's tone. He was heavily leaning on to the chair, with his pants around his ankles, as he breathed hard to recover from one of the best orgasms he has ever had in his life. His ejaculation had been so copious and strong, the glass wall in front of him was decorated with his semen. He couldn't believe that, without even touching him, Michelle had made him cum so hard. Her vivid describing of every little detail about being stretched and fucked by Toshi's giant cock, just by itself, should have been enough to send him into euphoria. Coupled with his beautiful girlfriend showing off her nakedness while dipping her fingers into her honey-pot as she described those things, had been enough to make him almost black-out as he shot out his load. The excitement and orgasm had been so intense, he felt as if, along with the thick load, he had drained-out his life force.

"Sweetie, I don't have enough words to describe how much I love you and how thankful I am to you for doing that. Baby, you are the best," Ryan said while still feeling out of breath.

Michelle let out a cute giggle when she heard him and said, "Well, you don't have to go all 'Romeo' on me and be thankful for that. I don't think you noticed while you were moaning and spraying the glass. I also came pretty hard. So we are even. To be honest, I didn't know I would would enjoy your little fetish this much."

Both of them let out a weak laugh, obviously still weak from their self-induced orgasms.

Silence dominated in both rooms for few more minutes until Michelle said, "Ryan," with a soft voice, condensing a huge amount of love into that single word.

"Yes, sweetie. What is it?" Ryan quickly answered, noticing the specialty of her calling.

"I'm the one who should thank you. I was about to lose my mind and lose you along with it. You saved me from it. I can still feel it in my mind, trying to change me little by little, but it's not as strong as before. I feel that, with you beside me, I could hold on for much longer and not lose myself," Michelle said while looking at the ceiling.

Ryan remained silent, realizing that she was making a statement.

Then Michelle sat-up and looked at Ryan. He saw fear staining her bright eyes.

"We might have bought more time for my heart, but I'm afraid that we are running out of time for my body," Michelle said.

"What do you mean?" Ryan asked, failing to grab the meaning of what she had said.

She looked down and gulped before saying, "I'm approaching my fertile period. With the amount of cum that bastard is daily putting in me, I don't think I'll be able to dodge a pregnancy. Sometimes, I can even feel him shooting directly into my womb." Then Michelle looked at him, with pleading eyes, as a tear-drop threatened to fall from her left eye and asked, "If I get pregnant with his child, would you still love me?"

"Of course, you silly girl. Why would I not love you? I will always love you, no matter what," Ryan said with a loving stare.

Michelle couldn't stop sobbing after hearing Ryan's answer. Tears ran down her face, but she didn't try to wipe them away because they were tears of joy. Between her sobbing, she managed to say, "I love you Ryan."

"I love you too," Ryan replied while looking at his girlfriend. He knew that even though his love for her wouldn't change, a forced pregnancy would permanently scar her physically and mentally. He loved her too much to just let something like that happen to her and do nothing. At that moment, he decided that, even if it costs him his life, he would save her.

*******************

Next day, after the visit from the maid, Michelle appeared from the bathroom as gorgeous as ever. She was wearing a circle-skirt that came down to her mid-thighs, a cotton crop-top that barely avoided an Australian-cleavage, and high-heel boots that came all the way up to her knees. The folds of the the very light material of the skirt, flowed beautifully around her shapely thighs and the swelled-roundness of her cheeks. Her beauty wasn't hindered by the gloomy mood anymore and she literally sparkled.

Ryan stood by the glass wall admiring his girlfriend's beauty. After the previous night, they had become a different couple and they exchanged wide smiles the moment their eyes met. She seductively to walked up to wall while taking an extra effort to swing her wide hips as the boots tapped the tiled floor. Stopping right before his eyes, she twirled around, making the skirt fan-out and make a perfect circle around her thin waist while showing off her neatly-trimmed pubes and the smooth roundness of her buttocks. After turning a full-round, she stopped, put her hands on the hips and asked with a smile, "So, what do you think?"

"Beautiful and sexy as hell," Ryan said while letting his gaze roam all over her beautiful body.

"Good, I want to look good for you," Michelle said while checking herself from the reflection of the glass.

"B...but..." Ryan stammered, uncertain of how to proceed with things.

"Look baby, if these bastards are going to throw us lemons, we are going to make lemonade out of them and rub it in their face," Michelle said with a serious face.

Then changing her expression back into a playful one, she said, "Get ready, lover boy. Your girlfriend is going to make your pervy little dream come true. Any special requests?"

Ryan had to make sure that he wasn't dreaming. He couldn't believe that his shy, little girlfriend was about let him live-out one of his great fantasies. He realized that what Michelle had said was completely true: they have to improvise and make use of what they got. He decided that if they are going to make lemonade, he's going to make sure that it's the sweetest lemonade ever. Then he though about her offer for requests. A sly smile came to his mouth at the realization that, finally, he was getting a chance to get back at Toshi for humiliating him.

"Say my name when you fuck him," Ryan said while looking deep into her bright eyes.

Michelle bit a corner of her lower lip while grinning wide; he had said, 'when you fuck him'. That meant, instead of letting Toshi have his way with her, she was to have her way with him.