Beast and the Beauties Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,278 Followers

As if on a schedule, Toshi came through the big door and Michelle's expression once again changed into a worried one. Ryan put his palm on the glass and Michelle put hers, over his, from the other side. Given their situation, it was as close as they could physically get at the moment, but it was enough for them to feel and share each other's encouragement.

When the buzzer sound came from the door, Michelle slowly walked over to the door and, before pressing the button from her side, she once again looked back at Ryan for his re-confirmation before entering their, new and upgraded, relationship. He nodded at her with a reassuring smile, and she also nodded back, but with a smiles that betrayed her nervousness; the close presence of Toshi was clearly affecting her.

When the door opened, Toshi stepped in and took a moment to savor the beautiful appearance of the girl that stood waiting for him. When he did that, Michelle felt a slight relief, noticing that, on that day, he wasn't mad with lust; otherwise he would be trying get his cock in her as quickly as he could.

After few moments, Toshi hugged her petite body tightly to him and, with one of his big hands, enjoyed the softness of her derrière by kneading the cheeks. Being so close to him, made her get a good whiff of his intoxicating musk, and Michelle felt her body starting to react and get affected by his rough-handling of her. She feared that she might turn back into the wanton slut she had been in the past few days, but realized that something was guarding and preventing her from that moral-descent. She was indeed getting aroused by the strong pheromone, but thanks to the modified relationship with her boyfriend, without feeling any guilt about being unfaithful to him, she was able to embrace the arousal and direct the amorous feelings it inflected, towards her dear Ryan. Confidence started to stream back to her heart, and encouraged and reinforced by the love for her boyfriend, she broke-out from the trance and looked back at Ryan, who was observing them worriedly. She knew that he too was being worried about her falling for Toshi's magics once again, and to let him know that she was in control, she gave him a warm smile.

Ryan was beginning to get worried. After being hugged by the brute, she was once again showing the blank stare that she normally has whenever she's under his spell. Then she turned her head towards him, as if she had woken up from sleep, and gave him a reassuring smile. At the moment, he knew that their love had prevailed and she had won the first battle.

Ryan gave her a nod with a light smile, showing her that he was proud of her achievement. He knew that, with Michelle overcoming the control Toshi had over her heart, they have turned the game around, so they were going to use him for their pleasure, instead of he using them.

While still looking at Ryan, Michelle started to slowly lift her right-leg, bending it at the knee, until it rested on the little swell of his hip. The hemline of the skirt fell back to her hips, exposing her creamy-smooth thigh as she hooked her long leg around his waist and rest her, boot covered, calf on the swell of his ass.

The Brute's groping hand had bunched up her skirt to the waist from behind and his thick fingers were digging into Michelle's round and soft flesh. Then she remembered that their new relationship came with some responsibilities for her. She realized that it wouldn't be right for only her to enjoy this encounter; she has to try to take control of things and put-on good show for Ryan to ensure that he also enjoys it.

Michelle was standing only on her left-leg, and as it tried to bear the weight of her body and try to balance on the high-heel, the muscles tensed and showcased how tones and shapely her smooth thighs were. As the brute's kneading fingers were getting very near to the warmth of her pussy. Wrapping her arms around his torso for balance and with the help of her right-leg that was hooked around his waist, she started to grind her body against his thick manhood that was being sandwiched between their bodies. Feeling the sensation of her soft body grinding against his hard cock, he also started to push her towards him by using the hand that was on her ass and started to slowly hump against her soft skin.

Since Michelle was very short when compared with Toshi, during their grinding, her loins weren't making any contact with his manhood, and she was using the soft flesh of her belly to stimulate the huge cock and swell it to it's full size. Just as his precum started to wet the undersides of her breasts, she was starting to feel her left leg getting tired, and his fingers slowly being drawn to the warmth of her entrance. Remembering about Toshi's bad habit of trying to manipulate and drag her around when he has a finger in her, she decided that it was time to avoid that and shift in to the next position.

Michelle unwrapped her arms and after putting them on his shoulders, pulled herself up to climb his tall body; sensing her efforts, using his hands, Toshi helped her by lifting her, small body, up. When she was high enough, her left-leg also wrapped around his waist and, behind him, the high-heels hooked together, locking herself into the new position. After that, using one of her hands, she lifted the front of her skirt that was acting as a barrier between their naked flash, making the underside of his penis to rest between her, bare, cleft of Venus. Then, by wrapping her arms around his neck, she started to, slowly and sensually, slide her hot and dripping sex, up and down, along the length of his manhood, slathering the hard-pole with her lubrication while bringing out a groan from him.

Bewildered by the pleasure and the sudden enthusiastic cooperation of the usually reluctant woman, Toshi was a bit confused about how to proceed. All he knew about sex was, forcing himself on this very attractive woman and put his seed in her. Recently she had started to respond quite nicely to his fucking, but she had never been this cooperative with him. The most surprising fact was, the small woman was now taking it upon herself to pleasure him. He was most satisfied with the new turn of events and decided that, for the time being, he was going to let her take control of the breeding.

As Michelle's labia and clitoris slid and rubbed against the bumps and warts on his shaft, she started to moan out her pleasure. She also noticed that Toshi wasn't acting on his usual, impatient and lust crazed, manner; he was letting her lead the events. This feeling gave her an immense sense of power: using sex, she was able to, kind of, control the, seemingly invisible, giant. She felt so happy, since this was a very good news for her and Ryan.

Michelle looked at Ryan to find him already touching himself while being mesmerized by the lewd act she was putting on for him. Thanks to the new relationship she had entered with Ryan, without feeling any guilt about enjoying the sex with Toshi, she was able to direct all that pleasure she felt, toward the love she has for Ryan and give him the credit for it. She knew that things wouldn't go as smooth as she had planned, but she was determined to try and do her best to make things even a little bit better for her boyfriend.

Michelle decide that it was time to let go all of her inhibitions and commit herself to the path that she and Ryan had decided on. She lifted herself up even more until she was facing Toshi's unattractive face and, once again, she looked at Ryan and met his eyes; they were mirroring her own arousal. She turned to face Toshi again closed her eyes to block out the image of his undesirable face and replace it with her boyfriend's handsome face. Angling her head slightly, she leaned in and touched her moist lips with his. The innocent peck on the lips, soon, grew into a deep French-kiss as their tongues, within their sealed lips, made love to each other.

In her mind, Michelle was kissing Ryan. For her, Toshi was just a proxy that she was using to get close to her boyfriend that was being separated from her by a thick glass wall. So she poured all her love into that kiss as her tongue danced with an unfamiliar partner. Feeling the need of new air, she broke the kiss and, instead of opening her eyes right away, she turned her head and, then, opened her eyes to find her Ryan looking at her with obvious delight.

Michelle realized that she was being held in the giant's arm as if she was a baby, and felt the tip of his penis, teasing her hot and moist entrance, threatening to penetrate her, the moment she would loosen her arms. By now, she was so aroused and excited, the need to feel her sheath get filled and stretched, dominated her desires, but a little thought prevented her from, right away, impaling herself. She had dealt with the effect of his pheromone musk, but she had doubts about her ability to deal with the aphrodisiac that secreted from his seed injector, which was much more potent than the musk. Then she realized that it was too late to cower or turn back, and she would have to brave-in and gamble her success.

Ryan and Michelle still had their eyes locked together. She bit her lower lip and gave small nob to let him know that she's about to dive in to the deep end. Ryan also knew about the dangers that lurked in those deep waters, but also knew that he has to trust her and put his bets on her chance of victory and survival. A barely-noticeable nob came from him as well, as his acknowledgement.

Ryan held his breath as Michelle slowly loosened her arms that were being wrapped around Toshi's neck. As her body started to slide down, the precum-smeared meat-spear disappeared between her, bloomed, vaginal folds. As she got stretched and impaled by the humongous cock, While letting out a moan, she squeezed her eyes shut and pressed her forehead against his hard chest. She let the gravity do its wonders and before long, The nine-inch monster was resting comfortably within warmth of her small body. Ryan was amazed by how easily the giant cock had slid into her. The last time he had been in that magical place, her tight walls had almost choked his manhood. He wondered how much damage, the cunt wrecker, had already caused to his girlfriend's, once tight, womanhood.

Michelle remained, fully impaled and unmoving, for a while and her hair fell over her face, hiding her facial expressions. Ryan saw Toshi's shrunken scrotum flex, indicating that he was pumping the aphrodisiac: the stuff that Michelle had told about in the previous night, straight into the deepest part of her passage. She was starting to breath hard and the hair strands, that were hanging near to her nose, got blown way by the force of her exhale, letting him momentary see that she was biting down on her lower lip. Ryan started to get worried that she was losing the battle to be in control.

As if he had run out of patience, using the hand that was lying on Michelle's soft ass, started to move her body up and down while thrusting his shaft up into her warmth. Ryan heard Michelle's soft mewls, as the hard thickness started to slowly move within her soft walls, and her long legs started to tighten its grip around Toshi's waist. As the thrusts gained speed, her mewls turned into moans, and Ryan noticed a trail of liquids running down to Toshi's scrotum and drip, drop by drop, on to the floor. That was a tell tale sign of Michelle nearing an orgasm, but she wasn't, still, showing any sign of being in control of herself. All the signs were pointing towards to his girlfriend's defeat. Ryan decided that it was a valiant effort, and he was proud of her being brave enough to at least try it. As her leg muscles started to spasm and her moan got louder, he prepared himself to, once again, witness his girlfriend's fall.

Michelle felt a minty-tingle on her cervix and walls as they reacted to the aphrodisiac, the thrusting cock, continually, spewed-out. The stretching and rubbing was acting as a way of massaging the concoction into the sensitive tissue, as the thick phallus fucked her. It was impossible to ignore the effects of the aphrodisiac as the heat spread through her whole body, forcing it to a deep arousal. In response, her own glands started to pour-out a stream of lubrication to ease the copulation she was experiencing.

As the thrusting became faster, Michelle realized that, as a result of accumulated pleasure, she was at the verge of an orgasm. Her head was swimming in an ocean of carnal pleasure, and she couldn't help but love the cock that was making her experience euphoria. As she was just about to embrace her orgasm,in her mind, a blurred face appeared before her. During the almost painful bliss, it was hard to even concentrate and focus on anything, but due to the deep familiarity and attraction it held, with much effort, she managed to focus on it.

Michelle felt that she was jolted back to awareness by the recognition of that face. It was the face of the man that she loved with her whole heart; it was Ryan's face. She realized that, finally, the love had managed to break through the enchantment of the aphrodisiac. But just as she regained her control, the flood gates, that were holding her orgasm, shattered and a torrent of carnal pleasure was unleashed. She knew that she had no chance at stopping the oncoming tidal-wave. She knew that despite all the efforts she had put into regaining her control, if she get caught by that wave of pleasure, she would get swept back into the enchantment and wouldn't have enough strength left to regain it again. As she frantically looked for protection, she remembered about their new relationship, and Ryan's request. The solution was to, rather than trying to stop the wave and get swept away by it, redirect it toward to a safe place. And that safe place was, Ryan, her soul-mate.

Giving a labored cry, Michelle lifted her face from Toshi's chest, and arched her body back while letting go of the hold she had around his neck to use her hands as means of aids to stimulate her clitoris. She leaned back so much, without Toshi's hand that was on her back, she would have fallen over. The arching, pulled the crop-top until the soft globes of her the undersides of her perky breasts laid bare to his eyes, and her stretched and exposed throat showed movements as she struggled to let out another wail. She was facing the ceiling, and her hair hanged-down from her back as her whole body started to convulse and shudder during its struggled to contain the raw carnal energy that emanated from the explosive orgasm.

Despite the odd position, with obvious urgency for his own release, Toshi kept on thrusting hard into Michelle. Suddenly, her legs unwrapped and extended straight, leaving her body supported only by Toshi's two hands, and his hard penis. Then her eyes shot wide-open and announced her first orgasm as a woman who had embraced her boyfriend's fetish to see her being sexed by another man.

"AAAAAAAAAH! RYAN! He's making me cum, Ryan! I'm cuming Ryan! I love you Ryan! AAH! I'm cumming! I'm CUMMMMINNNG! AAAAAAArrrGGGHHHHH!"

Michelle's eyes rolled back, and her whole body started to spasm as if she was being electrocuted by the thick rod that was being hammered into her. Toshi also bucked and hammered one last thrust deep into her milking sheath and let out a loud roar as he pressure-sprayed her fertile-depths with his virile baby-batter.

Ryan also gasped as his own orgasm erupted into a fountain of sticky-whiteness. From the amount that was being pressured out from his penis, he realized that it was one of the biggest loads he had ever let out. But by watching how Toshi's scrotum expanded and contracted, he knew that he was being dwarfed by the force and volume of ejaculation. Toshi was filling Michelle's womb with so much volume and force, the excess of his spunk started to spurt out from around the tight seal his cock had created inside her. After going through the most intense part of her orgasm, Michelle re-wrapped her legs around his waist and leaned on to his body while still spasming and whimpering each time Toshi power-washed her cervix with his molten-seeds.

Ryan wasn't bothered anymore about him being bested in sexual performances. All that mattered was, how much Michelle enjoyed the sex, and how well she partook in their new relationship and fetish. After hearing Michelle dedicating her orgasm to his name, he was filled with relief and joy, knowing that their love had prevailed ,and his girlfriend had won the mind-battle.

For a while, Michelle and Toshi rested without changing their positions as the puddle between Toshi's legs became bigger and bigger. They were both drenched in a thick layer of perspiration as they breathed hard to recover from their intense orgasms. Finally, Michelle lifted herself up to disengage herself from the, still hard, meat-pole and a torrent of flood was released on to the floor when the flared-glans popped out from her stretched opening. She disengaged her long legs from the lock she had around his waist and when her legs reached the floor and stood on her own and almost fell down as if she was using her legs for the first time in her life.

Without any complains, Toshi leg go of Michelle as she climbed down from him and took few steps away from him. She stood facing Ryan with her hair in disarray, eyes with a dreamy look, pupils dilated, face blushed, whole body shining with perspiration, nipples poking through the top and fresh, steamy mixture of Toshi's cum and her own lubrication, flowing down along her smooth inner-thighs. She looked stunning, ravishing and beautiful in her post, coital and orgasm, radiance.

Giving Ryan a lovely smile and a flying kiss, she started to peel-off her sweat drenched top and the crumpled circle-skirt. When she tried to bend down to take off the high-heel boots, Ryan motioned, 'No', with his head and she stood back up with a naughty smile, almost in a teasing manner.

Toshi was acting in a surprisingly calm and docile manner as he stood and watch Michelle strip. It was the first time she had taken off, any article of clothe, in her own accord. What ever the sudden change of attitude that had come to his woman, he liked it.

Michelle gave Ryan a wink and slowly cat-walked towards the edge of the bed and bent down, placing her hands on the mattress. This exposed her, still gaping, pussy that was still oozing out a trickle of what Toshi had unloaded into her womb few minutes ago. She wiggled her bubble-butt in an attempt to entice and encourage Toshi to take advantage of it.

Ryan knew that with her dreamy ass, long legs and knee-high boots, any man in the world wouldn't be able to ignore that invitation.

Without needing further encouragement, Toshi walked up pussy that was being offered to him, took hold of her thin waist with both his hands and bent his knees a little to level his throbbing manhood with the, freshly fucked, gaping entrance.

Michelle let out a moan as Toshi's buried his whole thickness into the heavily lubricated sheath, in a one smooth slide. The trapped air bubbled out from their point of union, with a flatulent sound. Then he started to thrust in a fairly-tamed rhythm.

"Ah!...Yes!...Fuck me Ryan...Yes...Oh Ryan...Yes Ryan!...Yes!..Fuck me harder!" Michelle wailed as she got fucked.

Ryan couldn't suppress his grin when Michelle, splendidly, started to fulfill his request.

Suddenly, Toshi stopped the thrusting and looked at Ryan who was wearing a wide grin. Then, letting out an angry grunt, Unceremoniously, he withdrew his cock all the way and started hammering into her with incredible speed, strength and vitality.

Ryan's grin became even bigger, realizing that Toshi was angered by how Michelle was responding to his fucking by saying Ryan's name out-loud.

Michelle was only able to let out a gasp at the surprise onslaught and the rest of her wailing got broken into pieces by the powerful hammering. Her whole body shook violently from the frantic thrusting, and her high-heels were being lifted off the floor by its power. She wanted to continue calling-out out Ryan's name as he had requested, but with her womb taking the brunt of the powerful hammering, she couldn't even let out a proper moan.

kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,278 Followers