Bedroom Pet Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica had driven east to see her sister. Tina was only 18 and a first year college student. Like Monica, she was majoring in graphic arts. She had plans for perhaps working with her sister someday. They were very close and always had been. Tina very much resembled her sister: Long, muscular legs that wouldn't quit; firm, cut tummy; thin waist; graceful long neck; cute, sexy face with an upturned nose. Round tight ass and curvy, pretty arms. She was tanned all over her flawless skin. Pouty, pink, full lips over a stunning smile. Also like Monica, she had hard, firm C cups that looked very big on a petite frame. The only difference was that Tina was blonde and blue eyed, taking after their mother where Monica had her dad's color.

Tina lived in her own rented house that her parents had gotten for her. Mom and dad were very successful and rich college graduates. Mom was the head of triage nursing at a large hospital and their father was a high priced lawyer. He did a lot of pro bono work because he had a social conscience. They had imbued both girls with a strong will to succeed and achieve as well as a sense of responsibility for their fellow man. They were truly their parent's children.

After Monica's long drive, they decided to stay in at Tina's place and order a pizza and some wine. They talked for hours, about their lives, their plans, their dreams and caught up on what old friends were doing. Tina carefully did not bring up Tom's strange disappearance. She did not want to bring back any unhappy memories for her sister. The conversation turned to Tina's schooling.

"How are classes coming?" asked Monica, curious if Tina's academic excellence had carried over from high school.

Tina beamed. "Great, I'm carrying two Bs and five As this semester. But boy were you right about this. No more teachers coddling and it's up to you to put in the work and keep up."

Monica was happy about this. But she knew her intelligent sister would do well. The only drawback possible would have been her engaging in too much social life given her new freedom from home. But Tina was too smart and grounded to fall into the trap.

"But boy I can tell you, no social life for me yet. The work load is too hard."

Both girls laughed. "Hey, you're the one who wanted to take 21 credits your first semester," admonished Monica in a teasing way.

"I can do it," said Tina proudly. "You taught me how to work hard back in high school. Those lessons are paying off for me now. You did it every year, genius! That's why you graduated a year early. I'm just following your lead. I owe everything to you."

Monica blushed at the praise. She was so proud of the smart, independent woman Tina was fast becoming. She realized as well that she indeed had set a great example for her.

"So the grades are good, now what about your love life?" asked Monica with a smile.

Tina blushed a little and giggled. "Well, I have met someone, Robert, he's going to be an engineer."

"Ohh, Robert the engineer, huh?" replied Monica, laughing teasingly. "How serious is it?"

"Wellllll....." Tina batted her pretty blue eyes and both girls broke out laughing.

"Is he hot?" inquired Monica.

"He's not Brad Pitt, but he doesn't have to be. I think he's cute and I just love his personality."

Monica got more curious. Just how much of a young woman was her sister now? She knew Tina had left high school a virgin, just as Monica had. Had she also followed Monica by losing her cherry in her freshman college year?

Monica arched her eyebrows. "Sooooooo, have you two....... ummmm," she batted her pretty brown eyes back at her sister, playing the game, and gave Tina an adorable grin.

Tina burst out in a giggle at Monica's antics and nodded coyly. "Yes, we have......ummmmm." The sisters rocked with laughter.

Monica knew her sister really was a woman. "Is he good?' she pressed, amazed that the little girl she used to jump rope and play dolls with and bake with was talking about sex with her boyfriend. Time just flew by.

Tina's golden, tanned face blushed a little. "Well it's not like I have anything to compare it to, but for me he's great. Gentle, caring, considerate, slow......and thorough." She emphasized the last word. Again the girls laughed.

"Ohh, now that sounds like a good college education," joked Monica.

Suddenly Tina blanched. Monica noticed. "What's wrong honey?" she asked.

"Oh, I um, just feel a little uncomfortable talking about my love life, you know...with what happened with Tom and all."

Monica smiled and shook her head. "Don't worry about it. It's not a problem. I am so over Tom you have no idea."

Tina looked surprised. For years Monica had told her how much she was deeply in love with Tom and how much she wanted a life with him. Monica's flippant attitude of dismissal shocked her. "You are?"

Monica nodded. "Oh yah, I sure am. He left and that's that. I have such a full and rewarding life right now I don't even think of him."

"Wow," responded Tina, finding this hard to believe from her sister. Monica was one of the most caring persons she had ever known. Why did she just assume Tom had left? How did she know something bad had not happened to him? This attitude of her sister's intrigued her. "Have you heard anything about his disappearance?"

Monica shook her head. "Nope, not a word. You know, there was a guy who worked at my office, his name was Bob, he disappeared too. Well, that kind of made me look bad, you know, a co worker and my fiancé both just vanishing."

"Oh my god!" said Tina. "Were you a suspect?"

Monica nodded. "Yes, the police were all over me. But everyone at work knows me and told them no way I could be involved. Also, they told them me and Bob were very good friends. You can't blame them, though. I was the one link between the two."

"What happened?"

"Well, they questioned me for hours. They followed me. The questioned me again. Finally I asked to take a lie detector test."

"Oh my god, Monica! That's horrible! Were you scared?"

"No, not at all. I knew I would pass. After I was done they told me it was the cleanest test they had ever seen. Not even a hint of nerves or deception. After that, they started to leave me alone. It was all just such a hassle for me."

"Wow, I am so glad that's over for you. I can't believe all this happened to you! I feel so bad about it...and about Tom."

Monica put her hand on her sisters. "Oh baby, please, don't worry about me. I am happier now than I ever have been in my entire life. The world seems so open for me now."

"But you and Tom were like...so close forever. Don't you miss him?"

Monica looked at her sister and blinked slowly several times, as though trying to remember something. When she spoke her words were soft and slow. "Oh no. I don't miss him at all. You know, a hot, sexy bitch like me won't have any problem at all finding more material to use..."

Tina looked at her sister in shock. Was she making a bad joke? She was talking about men like they were....material? A hot, sexy bitch? Monica had never thought about herself in that way. What was up with that? She didn't know whether to laugh or take her seriously. She looked at Monica. Her sister was staring off serenely, looking right through Tina. She had a silly, empty grin on her face and her eyes looked far off.

"Monica, are you ok?"

Monica blinked again then seemed to come back to earth. She blushed. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired from the drive and the wine I guess..."

Ok," said Tina, a little worried. "Hey, let's get some sleep. We have a busy day tomorrow and I want you at your full super girl powers!" Both girls laughed.

"What's on the agenda?"

"Well, I thought we could go to the pool first and work our outrageous tans! Then, a little shopping at the mall. Later we can meet Robert and go eat, maybe a movie."

Monica smiled. "That sounds like a perfect day. Can't wait to start. I'm going to change into something a bit more comfy for sleep, ok?"

"Sure. I will clean up a bit while you do."

Monica stood up and started to walk to her guest room. Suddenly her brain had a little pleasant tingle. She stopped. A new thought popped into her head. She smiled and turned around.

"Tina, before we go to bed, there is something I want to show you, ok?

Tina smiled back at her sister. "A surprise?"

Monica smiled back. "Yep, you're going to love it."

Tina laughed. "Great, I love surprises. What is it?"

Monica shook her head. "No, not now. You will see!"

"Wow, now I am intrigued. This better be good!"

"It is. It's just the best." Monica turned and walked off grinning, leaving Tina full of wonder.

Monica walked into her room and shut the door. She made a beeline to the big closet and took out one of her suitcases. She placed it on the bed and popped it open. Inside, the pet was waiting. Monica gently picked it up and put it on her double bed. She leaned down and stroked its body, then sat down and kissed it. "Hey lover, how are you? I missed you so much! I kept thinking of you all night. It was all I could do to sit with Tina and not run in here and see you..."

The pet started to glow softly showing it's purples and greens. Monica's eyes widened. Her brain and body began to warm; that same old great feeling suffusing her every nerve and muscle, every synapse of her soft mind. "Let me change into something else and then we can....talk...." she mumbled. Slowly as though in a pleasant dream, Monica got up and drifted to the closet. She let her sweatpants drop, then her panties. She took off her tee shirt. She ran her hands softly over her naked body. Then she reached into the closet and took out a thin, soft chemise and put it on. When she was finished, she walked languorously back to the bed, hip and ass swaying and sat down again, looking at the pet.

"I'm here baby," she murmured and started stroking it again with her hand. One of the pet's limbs reached out and started to caress her cheek. Monica stiffened and moaned. The pretty, hypnotic lights grew brighter. Suddenly Monica began to have nice thoughts she hadn't realized were there before.

"Mmmm...yes, my sister is right outside....mmm...yes, I know you want to meet her. I want you to meet her too...that would be ever sooo....nice.."

Suddenly Monica felt fear. Did she really want Tina to meet the pet? She thought about her younger, sweet, innocent sister. All the good times they had shared as kids. All the secrets they had kept for each other, all the fun and adventures in high school. A life time of memories accumulated by growing up together and being so close to each other. She thought about her sister's future and the hopes she had for her; a career, maybe even working together at Monica's firm as they both discussed so much; a true, great boyfriend, perhaps Robert?

Her face broke out in a sweat. Did she want Tina to end up like her? And just what kind of future do I really have, she wondered to herself? Suddenly all those things she had always envisioned for herself seemed so far away, like some unattainable dream meant for some other girl... but not for her. Never for her.

Did she want Tina to end up like some mindless slave, a tool to be used and fed from like some piece of meat, some expendable resource, some material? When had she started to think of herself that same way? Had it happened when she met her pet? Was the pet really her friend or something else entirely? Was she wrong about it? Were their little games not so innocent and harmless like she had been led to believe? Where were these alien thoughts coming from? Was the pet doing something to her she was unaware of? Her recent ideas and desires didn't seem like her at all. She realized now they seemed so foreign and twisted. She thought about Tom and her eyes watered up. The love of her life! What had she done to him? It seemed so right at the time, such a hot, sexy thing to do to him, but now it seemed kind of wrong. She stared off, trying to put things in some kind of normal perspective.

She looked back at the pet. "No. I don't want you to meet Tina. She's my only sister and I love her more than anything. You got me, you got Jenny and Sarah, but you can't have her," Monica said sharply. "I want her to have a real life. Not end up a tool for you...like I am. That is not going to happen. Do you understand?"

The pet just glowed. It reached up again and stroked Monica's cheek, then slowly lowered its limb over her neck, and rubbed on Monica's proud, pert breasts. Her nipples immediately sprang to attention like sentries, engorged and started to quiver. Her clit did the same. "Oh god, baby, that feels so fucking good...do me the fuck up," she moaned.

She continued to stare at the light as she got her tit massage. "Yes baby. I do trust you," she mumbled. "Yes I do love my sister so much. Mmmm...yes, I do want her to feel good, just like I do. No, I know you would never hurt her or use her like you do to me. I know you love her too...."

Monica's body shivered as the bug kept sending her new ideas in its lights while physically arousing her. Monica's sexy body began to writhe slowly and lewdly under the stimulating influence of the pretty light and the slow, expert ministrations of her tits.

Monica now spoke with the husky, slow, sultry slurred voice of a girl very high or drunk. "Mmmm..yes lover, you always know what's best for me. I know I'm just a silly girl...yes....yesssssss....I do need you to think for meeeee..." The entranced girl's glazed, saucer eyes begin to flutter rhythmically. "Uh..huh...I could never live without you...I would do anything you want...." A stronger light blast left the creature and Monica could feel her humid, moist pussy respond on command, just like it was supposed to. Monica came with a quivering start.

The bed was wet with her juice, her eyes shut for a moment, and then she opened them again and kept looking at her pet. Suddenly she realized she had a great idea. She loved Tina sooo much. She knew she should let her little sister look at the pet. It would make her feel so good. She would just have to make sure that the pet would not make her a slave. But she loved her sister so she knew that it would be unfair not to share this great, hazy, warm feeling the pet could give her. It would be such a shame to not let Tina feel something so nice. If she loved her sister, she would never deny her that chance. And she did love her so much. Just for the week while she was there. Then she would leave, take the pet and all would be normal for her sister...just a little harmless fun while they were together. She really should let Tina have just a little taste. What harm could come from it? Kind of like smoking some pot during the week. Monica smiled. Yes! Just like that. Nothing dangerous for Tina at all! Just two sisters getting high together and having some innocent fun. Only they would get high on the bug instead. Nothing more than that. Monica was amazed at how clearly she could solve problems when relaxing with the pet. She leaned over and kissed it again. Licked it where the colors were glowing. Her pussy and thighs clenched and she came again, harder.

Monica emerged from the bedroom back to the living room. Tina was sitting there waiting. She too was ready for bed, having changed into a cute little pink nightie that hugged her sexy curves.

She jumped up off the sofa. "Ok sis, let's see this big surprise of yours. I can't wait!"

Monica walked over and grabbed Tina's hand and led her to the bedroom. Inside it was dark. Monica had turned off the light and shut the window curtain.

"Hey, what's with the black motif?" questioned Tina.

Monica giggled. "It's ok. Just trust me." She led Tina by the hand to a chair she had set near the bed. Monica sat in another right next to it. She held her sisters hand in her own.

"What's that on your bed?" asked Tina with curiosity. She could make out what looked like some kind of triangular stool there.

"Ok," said Monica, with excitement in her voice. "Just sit tight and you will see in a second."

Sure enough, a light purple and green glow began to emanate from the object. It began to get brighter. Tina gasped. It was unlike anything she had ever seen. If life was in 3D, this seemed like 4 or 5D. This light didn't just shine, but it seemed to penetrate into her head and bounce around her skull and eyes. The effect was incredible.

"Oh my god, what the hell is doing that?" Tina gasped in amazement.

Monica laughed. "Well, remember my bug collection?" she said, squeezing Tina's hand.

"Yes, I bet you still have it!" Tina said, not taking her eyes off the pretty glow.

"Yes I do," Monica laughed. "This is part of it. I found this bad boy down by the creek one day. It started to glow just like this."

Tina sat quiet for a moment, unable to think of a response. She felt sluggish and kind of nice. Finally she said, "Is it yours?"

Monica giggled. "Well, it was. But I like it so much I almost think I belong to it now..." she giggled again. Tina giggled at her sister's silly response to her question.

Tina sat quiet, not saying a word; just taking in the gorgeous colors, absorbing them, letting them light up her brain. Monica could feel her sister's hand quiver for a second, then break out into a sweat. Monica's pussy started to heat up to a slow bake. The pretty lights were making her sister feel nice. The thought made Monica very happy... and horny too. Why was that, she wondered?

"Man," said Tina sluggishly. "That thing is the shit. Can't believe this...I think I could sit here all night. So....fucking...pretty...feels...good.."

Monica smiled. Tina was getting high on the light; getting her little taste of it. She loved her sister so much and was glad she could get her off on the pet's lights.

"You can, baby. Do you want to sit tonight and just get high and watch it?"

"Uh huh," mumbled Tina, not really caring what Monica said.

Suddenly Monica had a great idea. She got up and kissed her sisters cheek. "Sis, I am going to go out to the living room. If you want me just come out. If you want to stay here, just sit and watch, ok?"

"Um..think... imma just sit here for a....bit....k?"

"Sure," said Monica. "Just relax and enjoy. I will check on you if I get bored."

"K...Monic...." Tina's response trailed off.

Monica carefully walked out of the room. She knew the pet wanted to be alone with Tina. That was so nice that it cared about her sister. Just like it cared about her. That made Monica very happy.

Monica reclined on the couch. She noticed she was sweating and trembling slightly. She felt aroused and giddy knowing Tina was all alone with the pet...and a little jealous too. But it was what Master had wanted so Monica knew it was the right thing to do.

Slowly her hand made it down to her pussy and started to rub. It felt so good. She loved that Tina was getting her first taste of pet, getting her mind fucked for the first time. Kind of like losing your cherry, she thought with a laugh. Her pussy clenched. It was so good that Tina was getting off right now, like a new...piece of material... Why had she thought of her sister like that she wondered? And why did that idea seem to make her feel all hot and bothered. God I am so totally fucked up these days, thought Monica, as she rubbed her pussy faster. She thought about pretty, innocent Tina. Suddenly she began to cry, tears steaming down her face. If it was a good thing for Tina to be with the pet, why did she suddenly feel so awful and bad about doing it to her? Her cunt spasmed. She moaned. As she rubbed herself furiously, Monica alternated between wracked, broken sobs of emotional agony and hollow bursts of empty, evil laughter.

Three hours later, Monica entered the bedroom again. The pet had told her to come. She went in slowly, almost scared at what she would find. The pet was glowing like mad. Monica turned on the lights.