Bedroom Pet Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After fifteen minutes she felt a little better and another question began to concern her.

"Monica, you have had the pet for a while. What does it do to you?"

Tina's sister answered in a soft voice filled with adoration. While she spoke, her wide eyes never left the pet. "Oh god, Tina, I don't know how to describe what it has given me. It is making me feel more alive than I ever thought possible." Her eyes fluttered. "It is slowly bringing out a whole new me, and destroying the old Monica." Her thighs flexed and hips bucked. "It is making me think what it decides I should think instead of what I want to think." She licked her lips and rubbed her breasts. "It made me understand that I am just a beautiful body and nothing else." Her ass cheeks spasmed. "It taught me that I was made to only have sex and to serve it 'til it decides to throw me away."

Monica's chest was heaving with lust and desire, her hot breath coming in blasts through her open mouth. "It screws my brains out of my head and it is mind fucking me till I am just a docile, empty, warm, wet, sexy shell...ahhhh..ahhh..ohhhh.." Monica's stomach and tights shook with orgasm, her back arched and her arms opened wide.

Tina watched her sister's beautiful body. All through the orgasm, Tina saw Monica's adoring; tranced eyes never for a second left the pet's lights. It was turning Tina on to no end to see her sister so completely under the musical spell of the pet, to see her mind and perfect, hard, sexy, sweating body dance so willing and erotically to the tunes it put in her open and willing mind.

Tina reached out and slowly touched her sister's sweating face. She looked at her with adoration. "What will happen to you when you leave here?"

Monica thought for a long moment, her eyes and face bathed in the light. "When I get home, I get a special reward." She shivered. "My pet is now strong enough to really work my brain over like it wants. He is going to use me and tune up my mind like never before. He is going to take a small part of me out and fill it in with his ideas...the pretty, pretty colors. It will like totally mind fuck me.." Monica shivered again and her ass started to clench uncontrollably. Her cunt was leaking like a broken faucet. The whole room smelled like pussy.

"How will it do it to you?" mumbled Tina.

"It will take time. It said like 40 times. Each time it will take a little more of me out and fill more of it inside the empty spot. When it's done, I won't be Monica anymore. I will be all tuned up. I will just be this empty, hot shell of meat that is filled with the light and pretty ideas and thoughts." Monica licked her lips. "That's what it told me it's going to do to my body and my mind. God, Tina, can you imagine it? It can't happen fast enough for me."

Tina blinked and looked concerned, coming out of her daze somewhat. "But won't you know who I am anymore."

Monica shook her head dreamily and smiled at the pet. "No baby. I won't know you. I won't even know who I am." Her body quivered and she came again softly. "But the pet will have my memories and I will be able to fake it with you or anyone else I used to know. You won't notice any difference at all when we meet...if we ever do meet...after...I...I a...am used...up."

Tina choked up and tears came to her eyes. "Nooo. I don't want to lose you!" She leaned in and kissed Monica. "Please don't let that happen to you!"

Monica smiled softly, brushing her sister's hair with her hand, never taking her eyes off the pet. "But I want it to happen. I need it so very much. I want to be empty...I want to be just a piece of hot flesh without my own thoughts. I realized this week that I have always wanted to be just like that...my whole life. Even when I was just a little girl. I just want to do what it tells me, feed it, and work for it. That's what I need to make me happy now. It's what my life is. What I want."

Tina releases a quiet sob. Monica now kissed her gently. "Baby, don't you cry now! Think about it, don't you think it's pretty fuckin cool to be nothing? Just raw material...serving something else, thinking something else's thoughts? Being completely consumed and used up?" Monica ran her hand up her warm, flat tummy and over her tits.

Tina looked back at the creature. "Yah...I guess it does sound...kinda...cool... kinda nice and all.."

"Do you think that someday maybe you might want to do that too?"

Tina blinked. "I don't know. It sounds scary...maybe...I need to think on that some more." She turned to Monica. "But I don't want that to happen to you! I love you too much to lose you! Don't you love me?"

Monica looked at her sister with dreamy, vacant, brown eyes. A slow, happy grin curled the corners of her lips up. She reached out and caressed Tina's face. "No baby, I don't love you. I don't really feel a thing for you anymore." She looked at the pet, it's glowing lights reflecting and swirling in her wide, vacant eyes and then back at Tina. "It told me what you really are. You're just like me. Just food, just material to use, tune up and be thrown away someday." She looked back at the pet and laughed softly. "That's the only thing I love. I love it so much I would kill for it. Do anything for it. I just want to love it and serve it. No, baby, you don't mean a thing anymore."

Monica looked back at Tina, who was crying softly. She leaned in and kissed her lips. Then again, "Don't worry so much honey. Let the pet think for you. Then you won't have to cry and get all emotional over stupid shit like this. Soon you will totally understand, Ok? Your big sister promises. I have never lied to you, have I?"

Tina nodded. "No,.. never."

"Good, do you trust me, now?"

Tina sniffled, "Yes, I always trusted you, all our lives."

Monica kissed her again. "There's my good lil sis. No worries. See, it's all good, it's all good as long as we have the lights to stare at and help us think properly."

Tina looked back to the lights, finding solace to her roiling emotions in their beauty. Her mind softened again. She began to realize she had overreacted to what Monica had said.

Another thought occurred to her. "What about mom and dad?"

Monica licked her lips yet again. "Yeah, I have been getting a lot of nice ideas about them the last few days. We need their money to move all this forward the way the pet wants it to. When you go home for Thanksgiving break, I will come home too. We will bring both of our pets with us. We will bring mom over to us. After we do that, we will eventually have to kill dad so mom gets everything. We will probably just let your new pet eat his brain so dad can be used up to make it stronger. He will be for your pet. That way dad can really help us out. I know Dad would want that. My pet told me already. Dad has always helped us whenever we needed it."

Tina was lost in a daze of lights. Her brain felt a plate of steaming, warm, pleasant oatmeal being stirred with a big spoon. Kill dad? "Do we h...have...to d..do that? Isn't there some...other way?"

Monica rubbed her pussy. The thought of giving over her mother to the pet and killing her dad had become an incredibly erotic obsession with her the last two days she spent with the pet. She had masturbated so many times to that delicious fantasy. "Yes, baby, we really do. It wants us to....and we always have to do what it wants from us. That's what we live for, why we're alive. It's not that hard to understand, silly. Even someone as silly as me can understand it." Monica came again and she moaned loudly.

Tina groaned softly, playing with her tits. "Monica, what time are you leaving?"

"It wants me to leave in a couple more hours." She said robotically.

"Can I ask you a favor?"

Monica nodded absently. She felt like she was flying. Her brain was just on fire and so was her body. She felt better than ever. She loved the pet so much for doing all this to her.

"I..really...really like to um....watch the pet..and get...f...fu..fucked by it. Can you maybe like leave it here with me?"

Monica slowly turned to Tina, her head and neck moving like they were underwater. Her big brown eyes were a mile wide. She had a wicked, lascivious grin on her pretty red lips. She blinked her wide eyes three times so slowly, like some wind up doll.

She spoke softly, serenely. "Tina, you will have your own pet soon enough. Just do as you have been programmed." She leaned over and gave Tina a hard wet kiss with tongue. She pulled back and caressed her sisters soft, pretty cheek. "If you ever even think about taking my pet, ever separating us, I will fuckin tear that pretty neck of yours wide open and spill every drop of your blood. Then I will lick it up and consume it. Do you understand me?"

Tina's eyes sprung into tears again, she nodded, frightened by Monica's change in demeanor and her vicious words.

"Good. Now just chill the fuck out and enjoy the pet, ok? Just let it mind fuck you 'til you feel all high. Trust it. It always knows exactly what we really desire. What is best for us. It knows us better than we know ourselves." She kissed Tina again and held her face in her hands. Tina nodded, scared and looked back at the relaxing glow that seemed to make this nightmare disappear. Her face relaxed again as she let the colors seep deeply in.

Monica looked at her entranced sister and felt proud. She was so young, so gorgeous, and now becoming so open to control. Soon she would be just another mindless slave for another pet. Her sister would make such a sexy slave. She wished she could just eat her up, consume every luscious bit of Tina's tanned skin and body. Hmmm...just thinking about licking Tina's hot, slutty, horny body; biting her hard ass, her smooth tummy, her long muscled neck, her round firm tits! Maybe someday the pet would let her eat Tina's body all up. Maybe someday, the pet could eat Tina's brains and let her watch it happen. Maybe the pet would mind fuck her so bad that she would think it was her eating Tina's brains! Just the thought of Tina inside her, making them as one made her cunt tremble. Where had that delicious thought come from? Monica began frigging her sopping cunt like mad, lost in her newest, sexy fantasy.

An hour later Monica, looked at her pretty sister who was all blissed out watching the bug. She whispered in her ear, "Hey baby, don't worry about all that stuff we talked about, ok? It doesn't really mean anything at all. You know it really is just fantasies we are having. None of it will ever really happen. It is just hot to think about it. When I leave, you won't remember much of what happened this week or what we talked about. It won't let you remember yet...not until it has more control on you. The week will just seem like a nice, hazy blur that you know you loved. But you will do what it programmed you for." She kissed her sisters cheek.

Tina was so spaced out she didn't even move. "You will feel all tingly and warm in your head and you will black out sometimes when you do what you have to. Just like what happened to me. You will love it. You will feel better than you ever have in your life. You will rub your pussy every night having these great fantasies about being a mindless puppet and get your shit off like you never thought possible. You and your boy Robert will fuck like crazy! So don't you worry about none of this shit. Now I have to pack and get ready to leave. You can stay right here and enjoy your high, Ok, baby?"

Tina looked at her sister and smiled slightly. "K..love....you M..M...Monica..."

"Love you too, sis."

An hour later the girls were at Tina's front door. Both had on cut off tee shirts and short shorts. The both laughed when they saw that they had dressed the same today. We really are so much alike thought, Tina with a warm glow.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye for now," Tina said, sadly, a cute pout on her adorable face.

"Aww, we will see each other back at home during your Thanksgiving break," said Monica.

"Yeah, I know. It's just I had so...." Tina stopped and blinked. Her gaze was soft and her eyes shined with a dullness Monica had never seen before..."much fun with you."

"I did too! This really was the best time together we have ever had!"

The girls hugged, wrapping their pretty arms around each other's bare midriffs. They stayed like that for a long time. They pulled back, both of them flushed in the face.

Monica stepped back and admired her sister's curvy, hard young body. Her perfect abs, her tits straining at her shirt. Her long tanned legs encased in perfect, smooth, luscious skin.

"Boy you really have grown all up."

Tina blushed. "Thanks."

They moved together to kiss good-bye. The first kiss was soft. They pulled their heads back a little and gazed into each other's glassy looking eyes, gently breathing each other's breath. They leaned forward again for another kiss, this one longer lasting. They wrapped their arms around each other's bare midriffs again, enjoying the feel of each other's soft, warm skin. They kissed again. Monica slid her tongue in Tina's waiting mouth and let it play around. Both felt a nice colorful tingle in their brains that slowly spread to their boobs...then lower. They broke the kiss and both giggled with embarrassment staring at each other.

"Wow," Tina finally said. "That was a real good bye kiss!"

Monica smiled at her. "You deserved it honey, for the great weekend you showed me. You know," she added rubbing her sisters exposed sides with her hands, "Robert is really lucky. You look like such a sexy, little tramp."

Tina felt a soft glow in her head from the compliment.

"After I leave, you should just fuck his brains out this week; just let him use up that hot body of yours till you can't even think anymore."

Tina giggled and rubbed her hands on her sister's warm, silky sides, mirroring the affection. "You know what? I think I may do just that! You know, sis, I guess I am just trying to keep up with you. You're such a hot, sexy, bitch."

They leaned forward and kissed again, soft and slow and sensual. Finally Tina said, "Hey you better go now before we become lovers!" she laughed at her joke. Monica did too.

Tina went back in her house and jumped on the sofa. What a great week she said to herself reflecting back on the visit. The beach, shopping, movies...man that was just so much fun!

She thought about their extended goodbye kisses. What was up with that? It seemed almost kinky now, looking back on it. But she loved her sister so very much and she did look and feel pretty nice! She blinked slowly, staring at her hot young legs as she tried to think about the hazy, fun week she had just had with Monica. Monica had called her a hot sexy tramp! Wow, her sis had never talked like that before, at least not to her! She looked at her legs again, then up to her adorable tummy. She ran her hands over her thighs, then her stomach. But Monica was right. She did look like a sexy, little tramp. So hot and so open for use.

She had never thought of herself as a sex object before, she always respected herself more than that, but now, suddenly it seemed fun to view herself that way. She must be really growing up into a real woman, she reasoned. No longer just an innocent girl anymore. A real college girl growing into a woman. It made her feel all warm and nice.

Tina opened the buttons on her cut off jeans and slid her fingers inside. Mmmmm, I do look so hot. Like some wild bitch she thought with a wanton giggle. Her pussy jumped nicely like a trained dog on command. Tina closed her eyes and could almost see some green and purple lights running behind her eyelids. It looked really cool; she didn't know what it was but she found she liked it...a lot. I should call Rob. Let him just fuck me silly. She moaned, softly, enjoying these great new fantasies.

She rubbed some more and thought about how hot Monica had looked today. How soft she felt, how sweet her wet lips had tasted. She couldn't believe how fucking sexy and horny she felt kissing her with their little girlish hands rubbing each other's waists. She wished Monica could stay another week, a month, a year. She was close to orgasm. Suddenly a new thought seemed to emerge from the pretty colors and fill her soft, pliable, buzzing mind, Or maybe I will head off to one of those strip clubs and watch one of those gorgeous, slutty, bad girl dancers strut their bodies on stage. They look so sexy.

She stuck a finger on the lips of her partially opened mouth. "And if I am a really bad little girl, take one home with me. She giggled at the audacity of her fantasy. That thought made her come hard, harder than she ever remembered. Her body, her clothes and the couch were soaked in her sweat. While she came, the colors seemed to leap out strong, filling her mind and body with sexy, electric pulses that traveled down from her brain, to her chest, her cunt and legs, baking each part slowly.

After she came down from that great orgasm, she walked languidly over to the mirror on rubbery legs, her ass and arms swaying to some hidden beat pulsing in her brain, to check herself out. As she admired herself, she broke out into a wicked, lazy, dreamy grin. Her eyes seemed glassy and stoned. She kept looking at herself, loving it all, taking it all in. The more she looked at herself, the more she realized Rob would not be the answer for tonight. She wanted to look at hot, wild girls. The strip club called to her. She had never been interested in girls in the least bit till now. She frowned at her refection. Why now all of a sudden? She stared at herself for the longest time, thinking about it. Once again, the answer came to her: It's all a part of growing up. Becoming what every hot girl like you should be. Hot sexy, tramps hang with hot sexy tramps. She rubbed her tit and giggled. I think tonight you're going to try something new...you sexy, bitch!"

Chapter 4

Monica broke the speed limit all the way home. She just couldn't get her mind off the 'reward' her Master would bestow on her mind and body for a job well done with Tina. She was finally going to get her head tuned up for the first time ever! The pet was actually going to absorb part of her intellect and personality and replace it with the colors!! Her pussy leaked the whole trip.

Monica ran up the hallway lugging her suitcase moving like wild rushing like her life depended on it. She threw it on the bed then started to take her tee shirt off. But she was trembling so hard her arms cramped up. Frustrated she simply tore at the shirt, ripping it off her body. She then popped the button on her jean shorts and slid out of them, wiggling her ass, stumbling around. Her exertions left her panting. She approached the suitcase smiling and giggling. "Ok lover, I am ready for you! I need my reward!"

She whipped it open and looked at her Master. It immediately started to glow. Monica watched the sexy colors for a moment then slowly sat on the bed, turning her back to the creature as it commanded. It scrambled out of the suitcase, attached itself to her back and moved up to her neck. The desperate girl gasped every time a limb touched her flushed skin as it climbed aboard its very willing human ride. Her body felt electrified as the pet mounted her.

It hugged the back of her head and perched its body on her like a crown atop the shaking girl. Two of its limbs curled around her breasts and the other moved down the middle of her back and rested in her ass cleft. Monica got a new idea. She rose up and started to walk to her mirror. But her thighs and pussy kept undulating and clenching uncontrollably, her legs and abs were quivering beyond control as every beautiful muscle in her shapely body screamed for the promised tuning. She felt dizzy and warm and totally floating in disorientation. She staggered, stumbled and almost fell. She laughed drunkenly at her loss of bodily control. She couldn't make it on her own volition. At the last moment the pet started to glow and its limb plunged into her slick ass, very deep. With the sheer force of its mental and physical control of the horny, hypnotized slave flesh, it forced the young girl's body erect. Monica slowly, robotically continued to move towards the mirror under the pet's auspices.