Bedroom Pet Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina was on the bed. Her head and torso on the backboard. Her ass and legs were on the mattress. Her legs were spread obscenely wide. The pet was on her. Two of its limbs firmly gripped her thin waist and ass, while the third was plunging into her wet, dripping pussy, feeding on her pussy juice. Monica walked up to her sister and sat on the bed. Tina was staring into a big nowhere with a beautiful smile plastered on her sweating face. Her lips and body would jerk and shake ever few seconds. Monica felt her heart and breathing increase. She started to drip between her legs, too. Tina looked like a goddess all mind fucked out. It was the most erotic thing she had ever seen. She never loved Tina more than at this moment in time, nor the pet as well. She smiled at them even as one last tear ran down her face.

She reached out and gently started to brush Tina's hair back. "Hey baby, how you doin?" she asked sweetly.

Tina glanced away from the pet's lights for a moment and looked at her sister. "Ahh.. fuck Monica...I feel like I'm on top of the fuckin world...feel...s..so..h..high," she drawled slowly. Quickly, nervously, she looked back at the lights as though scared they would leave if she did not keep staring at them.

"Do you like it?" Monica prodded, watching Tina's softened face and big blue eyes bath in the intoxicating glow of the pet framed by her shiny, wet blonde hair. Monica thought her little sister never looked so spacey or beautiful in her life.

"Umm...fuck yah...love this...shit, sis."

"Does it make you feel good?" asked Monica. She reached down and started kneading Tina's swollen, sweaty boob.

"So good...betta than eva...." Tina mumbled.

"Would you like to do this some more while I am here?"

"Mmmm...fuck ya...all day...every day...foreva..." the young girl moaned through a drunken, silly grin.

The whole time the pet kept fucking her, but gentle, not like it had done Monica the last time.

A new idea entered Monica' head. She climbed up on the bed and straddled her sister, putting her legs around her warm, wet, and firm tummy. She leaned in and started kissing her. Tina blinked a couple times then responded with a slow, wet kiss, pushing her tongue in Monica's mouth.

The pet adjusted itself and one of it's limbs detached from Tina's waist, pulling out of her pussy. It slowly climbed up and dug into Monica's wet pussy. Monica came immediately, her cunt and body on fire. The force of her orgasm made her lurch forward meeting Tina's hungry mouth again. They locked lips in ecstasy. The kissed passionately, each sister wrapping the other in their warm arms and running needy, searching hands along their bodies, both girl's bodies wet and smelling of desperate sex. After a while, Monica could feel something climb up her esophagus. This had happened before and she knew what to expect. The small part of the pet made it up her throat and into her mouth. As it did so, Monica's cunt vibrated like a jackhammer. Her eyes started to roll back in her head. The tendril entered her mouth, over her tongue and in just an instant made the move into Tina's mouth. For a moment the tendril connected both girls' sexy, soft mouths. Then it slowly exited Monica's mouth and into Tina's mouth entirely. Monica pulled back to watch. Watching this made her even hotter as the pet slammed her pussy even harder as a reward.

The little green tip wiggled into the wide O of her little sister's mouth and began to disappear down her throat. Monica could feel Tina's body jump and jerk like mad. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she started to moan like nothing Monica had ever heard before. It was all just too hot. Her little sis looked so desirable, so sexy, so controlled. Monica lifted up one of her own tits and started to lick it.

For the next five days, the two girls left the bedroom only to eat. Robert called once but Tina had told him she wanted to spend the week with her sister only. He understood.

They just stared at the perfect, pretty lights, fucked each other and let the pet fuck them. They had never been so happy in all their lives. It was like they had found out after all these years just who they really were and what they really enjoyed doing.

For Tina, it was sweet introduction to the pleasures of the pet. She couldn't get enough of the pretty lights or being fucked by its appendages...or her sweet sister. Monica knew the feeling all too well. Her sister had become addicted to them, just as she had months ago. Her sister would put on a sad, adorable pout whenever Monica made them go eat to keep their strength up. It was sexy as all hell to watch it happen. Whenever they went back to the room to be with the pet, Tina's face would light up with a huge smile like a little girl at Christmas getting the best present ever.

For Monica, it was much different. Much further along in the absorption process, the pet now could bring it's increased power to bear in further shaping and molding its slaves' ever softening and open brain. The pet knew now was the perfect time to fortify all the thoughts it had been sliding into it's slaves' brain over the last weeks and to introduce new ones in that she would eagerly absorb as her own. During the endless hours and days of staring into the welcoming light and being mind fucked, many new strong, pretty thoughts and plans invaded Monica's willing and receptive brain, sticking there like some warm, intractable tar. Her slicked brain craved the pet's thoughts now like a junkie needs the needle. As she lie in bed and let her brain stew and marinate in that addictive glow, new, fluffy, welcomed ideas began to come to her faster and faster.

She realized exactly what she was meant for, what her purpose for living was. She saw her future, and Tina's; all those who fell under a pet's beautiful spell of control. As Monica enjoyed the slick wet, empty feeling the lights wired her brain with; she began to take stock of her young life so far. She thought of her many friends who were around her age and she considered herself far luckier than any of them. The reason why was that she had attained an introspective wisdom in the last few weeks that it usually took years to attain.

Her many relaxing sessions absorbing the pets lights had opened her increasingly receptive and eager brain to understand truths that had previously escaped her; she now realized much what she had always thought and believed about herself were lies.

Her previous life long obsessing with academics, getting good grades, achieving goals had been ridiculous. She was no brain. Not a thinker in anyway. She realized now that there was a much stronger, better mind that needed to do her thinking for her. She was just a body; a perfect, firm, warm, curvaceous, silky, needful, sexy body. That was her only asset. Not her weak, silly mind. Hers was a body built for sin. Nicely toned, sexually sensitive bodies like hers were made only so they could submit to other's desires. To be taken and used for pleasure - hard and often.

Because she was truly a vain slut who lived for pleasure, she knew for the rest of her life she would be having many, many sexual partners-men and women- who would gladly use her up. Her body was so needy. Every orifice, her ass, her mouth, her cunt seemed to always be in a state of constant arousal and in need of sexual use. It was what she wanted. She would be bringing so many people home to use her... and meet her pet too. It was all so very exciting to think about. And Monica thought about it a lot.

She also had now begun to finally understand her façade of caring, friendship and family was just another big empty construct designed to fool the people around her. Her charity work, her giving of time to other less fortunate, the fund drives she always pushed in high school, college and beyond, her constant efforts to befriend sick or disabled or shy people in her life, were all just a huge hoax. Deep down, the only thing she cared about was her fantastic looks, magnificent body and how it could be used up as a tool to get her and others off. The only thing in life she loved was the pet; because it was the gently addictive engine that knew how to redline her overheated and sexed up body up to maximum and to turn her soft brain off like a switch.

All these lovely revelations made Monica realize once again just how far she had come in life, thanks to her pet. She now knew who she really was and what she had been made for as well as the direction her life would head from now on. As she lay in the darkness next to her, nude, pretty sister; the soft, alluring persuasive colors bathing her and highlighting her naked form as it poured into her slicked mind, her soft, plush lips slowly moved as she kept repeating the new realties that she was taking in as her own ideas. She smiled the happy smile of girl who knew she had the world by the balls.

On the last day of her visit, Monica and Tina lay in bed. Both were stark naked, as always, staring at the pets glow as it sat on the table in the room. Both girls felt soft, lazy and sexy. They had their arms around each other, all blissed out. Monica looked over at her beautiful young sister. She spread her legs wide.

"Tina, I have something for you," she said; spreading her smooth legs and pointing down to her shaved, pink pussy.

Tina looked at her, then down to her pussy with blank eyes. Monica pushed and moaned; some strange, green juice emptied from her twat. Then some more. When she could feel the egg, Monica inserted her hand into her cunt. She moaned. She braced herself and then slid her whole hand inside up to her wrist. Her soaking cunt seemed to welcome and pull her hand inside her. Monica gasped and shook as her hand fished around, feeling for the egg inside her. Finally, with a gasp of pleasure, she pulled the two eggs out.

"What is that fuckin shit?" Tina slurred before she started to giggle.

"They are eggs, baby. You will need them to create two more pets. One to control you, then later to give to one of your college friends to take home."

"Mmmmmm..." replied Tina. "That's fuckin sexy..."

"Remember our first night together. When we were making out, a little part of the pet passed from my mouth to yours?"

Tina nodded absently.

"You will do the same to some other girl. It will make her do what you say. It won't last forever, a few weeks, but long enough to do what you need."

"What's that?" murmured Tina.

"Find some girl. Not from here. It wants you to go to a strip club. Find some girl nobody will care about when she goes missing. Bring her back to an apartment. Not here. You will rent one. I will give you the money I got from selling my engagement ring so you can rent another place. When you make it with her, let the piece go from your mouth to hers. Once she is sedated then take one of these little eggs and put it up her cunt. It will start to grow very fast. Just a couple weeks and a new pet will come out of her."

"Ahh man, that sounds really nice." Said Tina softly.

"It is, it's the best," said Monica as she kissed her sister on the cheek.

Tina blinked and looked at her sister. "What will happen to the girl?"

"She won't make it. The pet will use too much of her mind in growing inside her. She will end up brain dead."

"Brain dead, Mmmmmm...like I feel..." Tina giggled, her pretty blue eyes rolled up for a second

Monica smiled at her pretty sister. The little giggle turned her on. Tina was just the cutest thing.

"Yah. When it comes out, pick it up and put it on the girl's head. It will cut in and crawl inside her brain and digest it." Tina just stared at the pet's lights, smiling away.

"Once it is done with her, it will be much stronger mentally and more powerful than mine was. Brains really make them rock."

"K" answered Tina, lost in space.

"Then, it will fuck you up the ass and give you another little tendril part to pass onto another girl. You will bring her to the pet and she will become your sister slave."

"That sounds...great. A..a..nother s...sl..slave.."

"Then you two will find another girl to plant the other egg in. Once it hatches, you will make another slave, give her the new pet and let her take it home with her. Make sure it is a friend of yours from some other state. We need to spread these things as wide as possible so they can keep taking over more girls. Now, I want you to spread your legs so I can put them inside you."

Tina blanched. "But won't it hatch in me and make me brain dead, kill me?"

Monica laughed at Tina's naiveté. "Oh no, silly! It has other uses for you. At least for now." Tina looked unconvinced. "Look Tina, didn't I have them in my body? The pet won't hurt you for now. Don't you believe me?"

Tina looked back at the incessantly calling glow and nodded gently.

"And besides, if the day ever comes when a pet wants you to hatch an egg in your body, you will want to do it more than anything else in the world. See, so there is never anything to be frightened of. Ok then, spread you nice legs nice and wide, and let me get at that pretty, pink pussy of yours."

Tina complied. Monica bent over and took one of the eggs. She reached in and gently started to run her hand up Tina's very tight pussy. Her pussy was raging hot, the warmth bathing Monica's hand. It was soaked too. Monica giggled a bit at how turned on her baby sister was by the pet.

Tina's eyes opened wide as Monica's fingers, then her whole hand disappeared between her legs, up her cunt. She gasped and came. Monica could feel her sister's walls clenching on her hand so very hard.

Tina gasped slightly. "Mmmm, that kinda feels nice," she panted staring numbly at her own twat.

Finally, Monica let go of the egg and gently removed her hand.

"Yeah, I know it does. Hey, why don't you put the other in yourself, show our pet what a good, obedient girl you can be?"

Tina grinned sweetly. "Ok, let me try it." Tina maneuvered herself and gently, stretching her muscular, tanned legs so very wide, slowly placed the other egg on her wet pussy. It seemed to almost grab at it and suck it right in. Tina pushed in with her hand, slowly filling herself with it just as Monica had done a moment before. Her body shook all over, slightly, gently. She kept her hand in her cunt for several minutes, just staring at her full pussy, quivering and sweating like a river. Finally, as though she remembered something she forgot, she slowly withdrew her now empty hand.

Tina moaned this time, harder than before. She immediately turned her attention back to the pet. "Wow, that felt fuckin great," she whispered.

Monica nodded, proud of her beloved, sweet sister, "Yeah, everything it does to us feels fucking great. You're going to find that out honey. Now when the right time comes, you will know when to take one them out; it will be the same with the last one."

Tina looked at her sister again. "Monica, what will eventually happen to you? To me..to all of us?"

Monica leaned forward and kissed Tina softly on the lips. "How do you feel right now?"

Tina blinked a few times. "Fuckin ....great...and so empty... as fuck.." she giggled again like a high school girl thinking about a cute boy she needed fucked by.

Monica giggled too. "Yep, that's what it does to us. It empties us out slowly. Consumes us up; all our cares, our worries, our emotions, our thoughts, our personalities, and our desires. It just absorbs everything that makes us human. Then it replaces all those things with its own, new, better ideas and personality till we can't tell the difference anymore what we want and what it tells us to want."

Tina's body jerked and she panted. "Ahh fuck, sis, now that...is....just..s..so...totally....hot.."

"Uh huh," agreed Monica. "But that's not the best part. It will use us to do things...bad things." Tina's and Monica's pussies both clenched in rhythm. Monica's eyes went glassy and she stared at nothing. "It will feed on us, mind, body and soul until we are just empty, pretty, sexy shells that do what it needs of us..."

"Fuck," moaned Tina as her pussy rocked her world. "How will it all end?"

Monica stared at the pet's brilliant light as she answered in slow monotone. "As the years pass, when we get older, in our forties, we will become too old and used up to give it what it needs to feed." Both girls' hips bucked at the same time. "At that time, it may just make us do manual labor; work that needs to be done to build its new world...but eventually we won't be any use for it. Then..it will cut into our heads, crawl in..eat our brains and absorb us completely.." Both girls hips bucked again as they stared into the light. Both mewled like animals. "At that point we will be one with them. It will just...eat....us all...up...c..con...consume us.." The girls came so hard they almost passed out. Both were panting like dogs in heat, their swollen, wet chests heaving with lust and desire.

"Mmmm..." Tina husked between pants, "That's scary. I would never let it do that to me....but as ..just maybe...like a fantasy....that might..fee..feel so..f...fuc..fuckin cool..if.. it...like happened."

Tina and Monica kept staring at the glowing pet; just basking in the detached, tingly numbness it gave them. Their eyes were as big as clean saucers, just as empty, and once in a while they would very slowly blink.

Even under the euphoric influence of the pet, Tina was still able to think enough to continue to be curious. "How did you find it?"

Monica sighed. "Well I found it out back in the woods by the creek. But it really found me."

"What do you mean found you?"

"It noticed me coming through. It could have hid from me very easily there. But it didn't take it long to sense that I was perfect material for what it needs."

"What do you mean perfect material?"

Monica smiled euphorically, her pretty, relaxed face bathed in the glow as she answered softly, thoughtfully. "It needed a girl who craves sex constantly. A woman who has to have it all the time. A slut, really. So it could use her a lot to feed from. So it...it...is making..me..into...tt..tha...that girl. The right candidate also had to have a nice, strong, fit body...just...like...I do."

Tina could see her sister's mind and body was completely, blissfully wired into the pulses the pet was sending out. She had conflicting thoughts about it. It looked like something that would feel amazingly good. But it scared her, too. It seemed to her that Monica was just a totally different person than the girl she had grown up with. At this moment, her usually vivacious, mentally active sister more resembled a stoned, sedentary drug addict riding her fix. It seemed like Monica, the real Monica was just disappearing. Tina could plainly see and feel the pet could not bring her yet into the totally zoned out state it could with Monica because she had not been exposed to its intoxicating influence for weeks. Would she want to end up acting like Monica? It seemed dangerous, yet also sexy and alluring. The cute, blonde 18 year old would have to think on it. Maybe like just one time...just to see what it felt like would be kinda fun. Just the once, though.

Fuck that looks so hot, Tina thought watching her fucked up sister. So hot that she couldn't resist putting her hands down on her snatch and start to rub it out.

Monica's head lay back and a long, slow husky moan came from her mouth. Tina noticed drool was coming down her chin onto her neck. Slowly Monica raised her head and swung it towards Tina like it was attached to a wet noodle. Her glazed brown eyes made her look lobotomized. When Monica finally managed to speak, her words were so slurred she was almost unintelligible.

Tina's hazy mind just couldn't understand what the hell Monica was mumbling and slurring about, with all the colors she was seeing in her head. She just couldn't seem to get her thoughts in gear. Here brain felt so soft and slow and sluggish. This all seemed like some weird dream now. She felt fatigued just trying to figure all this weird stuff out. She decided to just watch the pet for a few minutes and relax a bit. Take a load off her confused mind.