Bedroom Pet Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she was there. The long awaited tuning was about to begin and the pleasure-addicted girl's brain and body were begging for it.

The pet increased the tempo and brightness of the purple and green colors. All kinds of new ideas flooded Monica's pleasure over loaded brain. She knew she was about to get her first, luscious taste of total subjugation. It would be the first of many times she would literally have pieces of her mind, her personality permanently absorbed and removed by her lover and then replaced by a part of it's own desires and influences. Over time and many such tunings, the old Monica would cease to exist and a new, better one would emerge to replace her. She would become just a husk, an empty flesh shell that would exist only to feed the pet and think it's thoughts. She would become an extension of the pet. It was just too good to be true. The controlled slave knew she would savor every single mind fuck her lover had in store. She wished this was her hundredth brain tuning, not the first.

Monica gazed longingly at her perfect, tanned sweating body and the pet on her head giving off the light that she had come to understand was the essence of what she was. Familiar, erotic, very sexy thoughts once again saturated her gooey brain. How much she desired to be some empty shell to be fucked, used, consumed and eventually destroyed. Ever since she was just a little girl playing with dolls, she had wanted to be raw material to be controlled and victimized: A wet, mindless, beautiful, sexy body to be fucked and manipulated; just a huge, wet, human cunt with no desires but to serve. And now, today, her perfect lover, her Master, the best thing that ever happened to her, was going to take the first glorious step in granting her that wish. Monica's whole body jolted like it had never done before. It felt like her muscles were going to explode out of her skin. Lightning bolts of green and purple exploded in her mind. She mewled incoherently like a brainless animal.

The pet's appendage slowly moved under her ass, between her thighs and closer to her pussy. Her pussy began to burn up like fire. It was a strange, weird kind of heat she had never felt before. A cold fire. It felt glorious. Her gaze looked down the mirror to see what was going on with her cunt. What she saw was so very sexy. Like they had a vulgar, dirty mind of their own, her pussy lips literally opened up; slowly, slickly peeling back like a flower seeking morning sun! And Monica could feel them actually peel back on their own. The sensation was incredible. It felt so very good. She realized the soft lips on her pretty pussy where just like the rest her: changed, not her own. Now, just very horny and ready; controlled, needful flesh, so available to the commands and desires of her user. Her mind so fucked, so weak that another stronger, better, superior mind ran her body for her.

Her breasts heaved and lurched with each husky out of control breath that blew through her slack mouth. Incredibly, even they seemed to swell; all swollen and thick with lust and blood. Her nipples were growing before her eyes, like living tumors determined to expand. A full inch and a half they peaked. Monica watched them in the mirror as they throbbed and quivered in delight. Then she felt it happen down below. Her clit just seemed to explode in warmth. Monica's empty eyes traveled down her beautiful body ever so slowly to see what the pet was doing to her pussy now. When she saw it, she giggled and panted uncontrollably. Her lips and the muscles in her neck twitched and jolted. She had been right! Her clit was expanding like a balloon! It was now at least 5 times the size she had ever seen it, engorged in her hot blood and taking in even more as she watched. It was actually pulsating! Writhing and dancing lewdly like some bloated, sex-starved worm; jumping around like Tom's cock used to when she played with it.

Monica had a fun, sluggish sexy thought and giggled dirtily. A..aaaa f..after a f...fe..few more..t...t..tunings..m...my...cl..clit..will b...be bigger..than..a...c...c..c...cock. It was so full of blood, so heated up, so excited to have the pet's limb just an inch away; it was lurching wildly out of control. It seemed to be straining, reaching for the pets' limb, quivering and shaking with desire, sucking up more blood in an attempt to reach its Master. For Monica, watching her clit, so engorged, so hungry and warped out of its normal shape, so desperate for the pet's touch, it was the hottest, sexiest thing she had ever seen in her life. Juice poured out of her controlled cunt like a faucet. She couldn't believe she could produce so much. It was running down her legs in streams just soaking her legs. Her clit and quivering nipples looked so hot, like they had minds of their own...and they wanted to be used. Ahhh fuck thought the dazed, hypnotized girl, It even tells my fucking dirty cunt and b..b..boobs what to do.....it just ....r...runs..a...eve..every..p...part of ...m..me..now..

The pet now had Monica's body and mind primed and ready for more pleasure. Her first tuning now continued with even more force.

Her head lolled back and forth like she was some rag doll being turned from side to side. She got a strong command to open her eyes and look at her self again. She gazed into the mirror at herself, her eyes as big and empty as a sparkling clean dinner plate. Suddenly the pet exploded with light, at the same time, the tip of the appendage moved that last inch and nuzzled her throbbing, puffed clitoris. Her pussy exploded on her. It was the feel of a million orgasms stuffed in her swollen nub. The orgasm was like a needle prick in her pussy, the needle prick of an atomic bomb of pure exploding pleasure. Soon the power of that blast oozed out of her pussy, then down her thighs, to her heaving stomach, then up her spine and back to her chest, finally entering her brain at the same time the light poured into her eyes completing the circuit of pleasure. She fell against the mirror, her face up close, just an inch away. She watched her pupils expand to almost the size of her eye, then contract to a pinpoint. Then they kept doing it again and again with the cadence of blasts of color exuding from the pet and the rapturous spasms of every muscle in her body. As this happened, the creature reared back its appendage and held it for a moment. Monica whimpered in lusty anticipation of what was about to happen to her. Then it plunged it deep and hard into Monica's soaking pussy. It plunged in like a sword through butter. Monica's mind and body melted in orgiastic ecstasy. The long, hard, rough fucking of the enthralled girl's pussy had begun.

Monica felt sensations like she could not imagine. It felt like purple and green lava was pulsating from her brain through every nerve and vein in her body, and along the way, everything it touched set off a fire of perfect orgasm in every molecule of her body. She could feel the pet absorbing and eating a small part of her mind. Taking for itself a part of her will, her personality, and her memories, everything that made her Monica. And she could feel it replace that small, missing piece with the pretty purple and green colors she adored and lived for. She could feel this happen with every powerful, sensual thrust of the pet's limb into her needy, begging cunt. It was now hammering her pussy like some living pneumatic drill, over and over, harder and harder with tremendous power and force. Her cunt felt like a wet, hot well being dug into her shaking body.

Her brain felt numb, like a piece of wet, sticky hot gum as it was molded to the image the pet desired. The beginning steps for a new, better Monica. For the slave the sensation was pure bliss and heaven, the reward better than she ever could have prayed for. She was sacrificing her mind for her master. Her face fell forward again against the mirror, drool was pouring down her mouth onto her neck and breast, mixing with her hot sweat. Her pupils kept up their contractions and dilations, moving faster and faster, her brain sizzled like it was cooking up in an oven of precious colors. She could almost smell her personality burning up in the fire her brain had become. The creature suddenly pulled back, her arms swaying limply at her sides, her long corded neck rocking side to side with her head, her back arched and chest thrust out. The pet wanted her to stand just like this. As she stared numbly at her adorable self, she could see flashes of purple and green actually inside her pupils during their expansions. With her last bit of awareness, she marveled at how perfect she looked at this moment. How cool and sexy and controlled she looked. Like a soft, curvy, gorgeous, pretty meat puppet, so strong of body, so weak of mind, moving to the invisible, implacable, mental strings of her stern, cold, uncaring owner. No thought, no consciousness, just hot, sweaty, horny flesh moving so perfectly graceful and lustful on the strings that commanded her body. How used, dirty, cheap and worthless she felt, how totally fucked, fried and burnt her mind was. She wanted to look like this and feel like this always. She could feel another jolt coming on fast as the appendage kept tearing her pussy up, harder and faster with each hungry thrust. Her clit and nipples danced their sexy moves again, then the next, huge orgasm hit and she could think no more at all.

She laid in bed, nude, her beautiful lover cradled gently in her arms. It glowed softly for her, intimately, the light reflecting off her pretty, blank face and her serene, placid brown eyes. One appendage was slowly, softly, rhythmically plunging completely into her ravenous pussy. One was up her ass, working it over. As the one in her cunt pulled back, the other would bury itself in her stretched anus. The two appendages worked Monica's two holes in perfect, synchronized harmony. The third was nuzzling at her round breasts. Her clit and nipples were still engorged and extended by inches, quivering and dancing, responding perfectly to the pet's dirty, lusty, hypnotic tunes.

As Monica lay in bed, hot, dirty, delicious thoughts flowed into her baking brain with each alternate thrust up her ass or pussy. She so worshipped the pet. More than she ever imagined since it drained and filled a part of her mind earlier that evening. Everything about the creature was perfect. Just completely perfect. That fact gave her mind and body a huge sexual thrill that would never subside. She loved how it tricked and used her mind and body 'til she was helpless in its grasp. She adored it's duplicity and how it made her kill Bob, destroy the man she loved (what was his name?) and set Tina on the road to complete servitude. And what made her needy, young body hornier than anything, what sent her brain into warm, wet, tingly heights of ecstasy was the knowledge that the pet held her in complete disregard. That it cared not one single bit about her. It never really had. It had lied to her the whole time it was taking her over. It had lied and used her like the meaningless object she was. That It would control and use up her mind and strong, beautiful body over the coming years and then get rid of her like piece of garbage as soon as she was no longer of any use. It was that single fact she loved about the pet more than anything else. It was that last, so totally erotic, desired and lusted after end to her useful service to the pet that Monica knew from now on would fire endless bouts of masturbation or sex with Jenny, Sandra and her Master. That lovely thought of the day it would dispose of her like the big, fat nothing she was turned her on like nothing in her life had ever had before.

She loved how her pussy lips now actually peeled themselves back to let her huge clit spring free to throb and swell. It looked like some possessed, lusty worm that needed constant stroking and stimulation. So did the ever-quivering nipples on her tits. They looked so gorgeous in their desire and obedience to the pet. It made her feel so fucking owned and sexy. Like the dirty, useless bitch she knew she was. Her nipples and pussy were so out of control now, just needing to be near pet. She adored how helplessly responsive they were to the pet. How hopelessly responsive her whole body and mind were. She hoped someday, someday soon, when enough of her was used up and gone, when she was filled with more of the addictive, sweet colors, her clit and nipples would always stay like that: like permanent living, trembling, swollen flesh tattoos of obedience to the pet. She couldn't get the new thought or image out her fevered mind. How cool and slutty and controlled it would make her feel to strut and sashay around all day and night naked or in tight clothes, her pussy lips jacked wide open on their own, her clit forever huge, inflamed, pulsing and throbbing, dancing in dirty pleasure, her nipples extended out like fleshy rockets, hard as stone with blood and quivering and writhing 24 hours a day.

Maybe someday, when she was even more tuned to the influence of the pet, perhaps all her pussy and entire tits would move and shake on their own in sexual homage to their Master.

Her huge, unblinking, eyes, making unending love to the pets intoxicating light sparked with purple and green flashes, her abs, hard thighs and muscular stomach contracted, her clit and nipples wiggled and quivered and she came again and again as she savored her brand new desire. In her post orgasmic daze, her baked, happy mind slowly decided that one day, her pet would give her that present: her entire boobs and pussy quivering in their own in lust. Could anything be sexier? She wondered.

She loved the pet so much. She wished it had a name, a real name. Suddenly, as if on cue, a name just seeped out of her programmed mind and came to her. She had the perfect name for a lover she needed as much as the pet! She would call it Tom! For some reason she just loved that name, though she didn't know why. It just sounded nice. She felt as though she could marry Tom and spend her whole life fucking, feeding and serving him. Build a perfect, blissful life with it by sacrificing all she was to him. At the thought, an innocent, sweet smile creased her lips on her relaxed, face: the smile of a happy bride. The empty, crooked, drunken smile slowly began to etch across the zoned out slave's face. The pretty young girl was so lost, so completely engulfed in her pet controlled, wet dream world that it took over five minutes for the smile to reach its final width.

Welcomed, strong thoughts filled her relaxed brain with increasing rapidity: beautiful, sexy, naughty, wetly erotic thoughts of submission and being used. Thoughts of what she was becoming and what she would become under her lover's gentle guidance, patience and caring. How perfect she would end up. Someday soon, she would just be a part of it. Just the blank fuck machine slave programmed to serve and feed. She thought of all the bad things she would do to herself; that it would do to her. That it would force her soft, empty mind to do. She imagined what a bad, sexy, evil bitch she would be. And even more exciting, more sexually stimulating than anything else, she dreamt of all the bad, sexy evil things she would do to other people who had come to be in her young life and would in the years ahead.

As those thoughts poured into her eager, parched brain like fresh, life saving water, as her body twitched and jumped, as she moaned again and again, her lips kept forming pleasurable pink, moist Os, she whispered, "Mmmm....fuck me...use me...waste me...." as the wet stain on her bed sheet grew bigger and bigger from her pussy juice and sweat. Monica came for another of the hundred times she would through the long, perfect, dreamy night with Tom, the love of her life.

The End.