Beginning of a Dream...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me you'll put me in your mouth if we win tomorrow night." She was running her hand over my chest and arms.

"I'll let you cum in my mouth if you play a minute in the game tomorrow night... Actually, I'll do you as many times as you want tomorrow--if you just hold me a little tonight." That shouldn't be too hard, 'though I was now surprisingly hard after her dirty talk.

"I don't think I've ever heard such a wonderful proposition from you, in what, almost four years we've been together?" She squeaked when she replied,

"Almost four years?! We've been together for four years and four months. I'd tell you the number of days but then you'd think I was a silly girl. Still, I'm gonna have to re-think giving you more than one treat."

"I'm sorry. I told you, you sexed away part of my memory in the shower. I know you turn twenty-one this year, and I love both your silly traits and girl traits."

"Well it's ok, I don't want you to know how long we've been together. I read that most great relationships are only good for seven years." She liked her eight dollar magazines.

"By the time you're twenty nine we'll have been together for fourteen years--double the seven, and I'll have had all your best teen years and twenties."

"I'll have had all yours too! But you make me happy so you can have 'em."

"You make me happy. Basketball used to make me happy, but now I only have fun playing if I know I get to see you after." She kissed me and found her spot nuzzled into me.

"Don't go tomorrow until I wake up."

***

In the morning Jordan was sound asleep, so I went into the kitchen for cereal. Leah was sitting at the island watching cartoons eating some chocolate cereal with her fingers.

"What you watching?" She turned on her stool surprised, then smiled.

"Smurfs, cuz the new cartoons aren't on yet." I opened the refrigerator and got the milk out.

"You want milk in your cereal, maybe a spoon?" She pulled a spoon out from under a pile of magazines.

"Yes, it's too heavy, JJ usually gets the smaller one." I poured the milk over her cereal and found the grown up cereal and got myself a bowl. I watched her eat her cereal for a while at the counter. She had the same mannerisms as her sister: her mouth wipe, how she held the spoon, even her yawn looked identical.

"Yo-yo, can you dunk a basketball?" She was sick of the show and had a chocolate pool of milk in her bowl.

"I can, but I've never done it in a game cuz I'm still sorta short."

"Ok." She drank her milk.

"You think it's gonna snow today?" She looked up.

"No! I'm gonna go to grandma's with JJ, then I'm gonna go to your game."

"I don't mean a blizzard, I mean just a little bit." She shook her head.

"I want it to be sunny and warm like the summer." We put our bowls in the sink then she asked me a series of questions.

"Is JJ still asleep? Mama is tired too, she didn't go to the shop yet. Are you gonna marry JJ? Mama said you are gonna play on TV in the NBA."

"Yeah, she's still sleeping. What you think about me marrying your sister?" She made her thinking about things face and responded,

"I like it, then you'll be my brother. But I don't want you to move away...will JJ have to move too?" Oh boy, I hadn't even had this conversation with Jordan and now I have to give an answer to her baby sister, and I definitely didn't wanna make her cry.

"I'd love having you for a sister. You know my sisters, they only like hanging out with me if I take them places."

"Jill and Tina are pretty. I like their hair and make-up. Will they be my sisters too?" Maybe I won't have to answer about moving away if I can talk about my sisters' clothes.

"I'm actually not sure if they'd be your sisters-in-law or not, but they always like hanging out with you. Remember when they took you to the pumpkin farm?" She smiled big.

"Yessss! We talked to the boys that drove the hay ride and the ones in the store and the boy who took the tickets for the maze." Sounds about right. I made a mental note to talk to my sisters about hitting on guys with a seven-year-old in tow.

"Wanna go in the living room and watch Sponge Bob or something?" She nodded then turned the kitchen TV off. We sat on the couch and watched some Sponge Bob, one of the few relatively new cartoons that I could actually sit through.

"Are you and JJ gonna move away?" I was startled out of my TV trance by her question. It took a minute to think of something to say.

"Leah, I don't think your sister will move very far from you, at most to maybe a house somewhere else in town." She still didn't like the answer, even though I thought it would be reassuring.

"Yo-yo, you should move your stuff into our house. I'll help."

"Maybe we can do that. Would you move to a new house with me and JJ?" She nodded. I didn't want to say a new city, because I'd get in trouble with Jordan and her mom if I even hinted at that. I figured there was still the slightest chance that I could get everything I wanted--playing professionally with Jordan as my wife, probably taking Leah with us because there wasn't a scenario I could imagine where Jordan didn't live in at least the same town as her little sister. It even bummed me out, the thought of Leah alone with her mom every day, she'd be a different girl when we came back.

We watched the rest of the episode before Jordan came in with a glass of orange juice. She smiled at me and Leah on the couch.

"Lee, drink this."

"I'm not thirsty." They argued a little until she agree to drink half of it. Jordan drank the rest and asked me when I had to leave. I told her two o'clock.

"JJ, we go to Gramma's at three."

"For afternoon tea?" Leah laughed at her sister. I didn't get the joke. Jordan sat in between us and pulled Leah on her lap and cradled her like a baby.

"Leah's just a baby, a baby, a baby... Look at my itty baby, she can't even talk or walk yet, we should tickle her a little." Leah screeched and laughed and tried to get away as Jordan tickled her.

"I'm not a baby. I'm in first grade and I can read and write cursive." Jordan stopped tickling her.

"You little liar, you can't write cursive." Leah escaped to the chair across the room.

"I can write my name in cursive." She pretended to write her name in the air.

We sat in the living room and talked and laughed until I had to leave. She sent Leah to get dressed and walked with me to the door. She looked at me funny, I thought she might have overheard the conversation I had with Leah earlier and was going to grill me on it.

"Hey, Princess, you look pretty this morning, can I see you tonight--possibly sitting in section 4 row J?" She smiled.

"As long as I don't have to sit with the students. -I hope to see you after too, once you've showered and changed anyway. Maybe you'll take me and Leah to a fancy dinner, one with ice cream and crayons and menus where you point out the food you want." I laughed.

"I can't even tell when you're kidding anymore, you should write for TV. Anyway, we'll go to dinner after and I won't have to get dessert because you're so sweet to me." She laughed totally unguarded and kissed me goodbye.

"Cherry?"

"Yes. I put some gloss on, just to kiss you goodbye." When I was pulling from her driveway I could see her and Leah in the main window jumping around and waving goodbye.

***

Jordan and Leah arrived during warm-ups, Leah waved like crazy at me every time I turned toward the bench. It was our last home game before the conference tournament, which we were seeded number one in regardless of how things went. The game didn't matter but the field house was full.

In the locker room the assistant coach had mentioned that if I scored fifteen points I'd lead the conference in scoring. I'd been in second for most of the season behind this center from Maine, and it was kind of a surprise that I'd snuck up on him. It wasn't that stat that I was really interested in because our conference was small.

I'd been leading the nation in assists for months and all I needed was eight to lock in a full point lead on the guard from Connecticut. I prided myself on not only leading the Division I schools, but even the Division II's on down to the community college level. The reason pro scouts looked at me wasn't because of this stat though, it was how I seemed to will my teamates into the right places to make the right play. Which I couldn't really take credit for, seeing how they worked as hard as I did on situations in practice.

The game started and we were trading baskets. Pretty normal, I actually felt kinda sluggish and didn't take any shots for the first five minutes. Having your name yelled at you constantly for a couple hours can get pretty irritating. Seeing as we were at home it was supposed to be positive, but it was incredibly irritating and only a little less so than the calls for my injury and shots at my sexuality during our away games.

Usually when I'm not feeling like I can play par I lean on my other guard, Rich, but tonight he wasn't hitting so we had to go heavy inside with KP, luckily he was on. We had a little run and the other team called a time out, Jordan stuck her tongue out at me when I went to the bench, coach had me sit and I peeked back the fifteen or so rows to where they were sitting. Leah shouted something, but I could make it out, Jordan smiled but when the team manager(gorgeous sports medicine undergrad) handed me a towel she squinted, stuck her thumb down at me and booed.

The game went pretty fast, we lead by ten for most of the second quarter and with five minutes left I had ten points. I didn't think I'd hit fifteen so I passed instead. The strange thing about passing and forgetting about trying to score...you end up in even better scoring situations. I hit a short jumper with a few minutes left and got two open lanes for two easy lay ups in the last minute, giving me my fifteen plus one. I'd gotten my eight assists in the first half, ended up with fourteen. All in all, the game was good, the crowd went crazy for the last few minutes, it just felt good in the locker room after.

Coach talked to us for way too long after we showered, the same talk about what we had to do to get to New Hampshire. 'Boys, you'll come here at five, we'll meet in the lobby outside my office. We'll make sure we have what we need, our bags with what we'll need for three days, three nights and three days. We'll get on the bus, we'll watch a little game film, we'll talk a little, you'll take naps--everyone will sleep...' And he'd go on and on about which states we'll travel through, how we'll get off the bus when we got to the college, what we'll do in the visitor's locker room, it never ended.

A few of us managed to escape when he was called into the back office for a phone call, me and Rich just told the assistant coach we had to talk to the doc and pretty much ran out to the parking lot past the alumni room and concessions and such. Surprisingly, we weren't spotted by any of the journalists that were milling around down there.

We were recognized in the main parking area though, frat douches yelling, drunk kids, cool sober kids, families, alumni pricks talked as we walked to Rich's car. We tried to be gracious, but I mean, Rich was signing this girl's program and scratching his nuts at the same time. I told some sorority girls that I recognized from a geography class that I'd go to their party, and we finally managed to get to Rich's car without stopping for any cellphone pictures.

He drove me to the parking lot outside one of the science buildings and I spotted Jordan and Leah in her pick-up, as was our usual meeting spot. I told him I'd see him and he drove off, probably to attend that sorority party. I snuck up on the car and jumped at the passenger side window, Leah scrunched into Jordan and screamed. Jordan didn't look as fazed and smiled sweetly. I got in.

"Hello, ladies, don't you both look nice tonight." Jordan had this tiny black scarf around her neck and her hair pulled back with these big gold hoop earrings on her small ears.

"Thanks, Yo-yo. Congratulations, you won!" Leah kissed my cheek.

"Thank you, Leah. You like the game?" She nodded.

"Leah, how many baskets did he score?" She thought about it.

"One hundred!"

"Leah, how many times did we count him and Richie touch their privates?" Oh, boy.

"Nineteen!"

"See we payed close attention, so don't you say we don't love the game."

"Yeah, Yo-yo, we loved it!" Figures, she keeps track of something like adjusting are jocks instead of baskets.

"Don't worry, Baby, the privates touching was skewed heavily towards Rich."

"I thought so... So with that said, where you young women wanna go for dinner?" Leah shouted a dozen kids places which were all shot down, we made her think the diner/restaurant across town was her idea 'though.

Usually if I went out anywhere after a game I'd be recognized, but the place we went to usually had older people so it would be pretty intimate for the three of us. We sat at a booth in an adjacent room to the bar, the waitress recognized us just because we ate there enough.

"Leah, what you want for dinner?" She colored on the back of the placemat with crayons the waitress left.

"Grilled cheese and french fries and a pickle."

"You want spaghetti or a salad or anything besides grilled cheese?" She shook her head. Jordan usually tried to get her to eat anything besides grilled cheese when we went out. She looked at me.

"You always get the same thing too. You two are boring eaters." This coming from someone who took at least twenty minutes to decide what she wanted to order.

"Leah, are we boring?"

"No, we're exciting." She went back to coloring. Jordan laughed a little.

"Let me order for you." I thought about it, but I figured she'd order something I'd hate and something she'd never eat either. I figured I could trick her.

"Ok, then I get to order for you." She thought about it then agreed and when the waitress came to take our order Leah ordered her grilled cheese, Jordan ordered me some weird Greek food I never heard of, and I ordered the same thing I would've ordered.

"That's not fair, you were suppose to order for me."

"I did, and if you don't like it you can eat what you ordered for me." She pinched my thigh under the table.

"Leah, what did you two do today?"

"Watched puppies and babies on Gramma's computer and ate cookies. JJ smoked a cigarette." She'd taken up the habit of smoking on occasion during work breaks, she said because everyone else was and that was the only reason to go outside. She'd get super embarrassed if I smelt it on her or found a pack in her pocket. Jordan slid down in the booth next to her sister.

"Leah, you gotta learn which beans not to spill, especially the ones about your favorite sister of all-time smoking." Leah shrugged.

"You're a fantastic role model, Sweetheart."

"They weren't mine. I smoked one cigarette with Uncle Danny. I'm a good girl, you couldn't smell it on me could you?" I shook my head, she rubbed my leg with hers.

"JJ, smoking is bad." She was serious.

"Thanks, Leah."

When the food came she didn't want me to have the pleasure of outwitting her so she ate my dinner and I ate her Greek food. I didn't like it and she didn't like what I wanted to eat. Leah ate her grilled cheese and french fries happily.

When Jordan took Leah to the bathroom another waitress came over to the table to ask for an autograph. Signing my name on a piece of paper was embarrassing enough, I was glad Jordan wasn't around to witness it.

"Hi, I think we were in the same econ seminar last semester, my name's Julia. Sorry to bother you but my dad's a huge State fan, could you sign this for him?" She had an older school newspaper with me and Rich on the front in uniform holding baby ducks in the biology department. It wasn't my idea.

"Yeah, no problem, what's his name?"

"Dave." I liked signing the cheesiest things I could think of. Like when the person actually read what I wrote I wanted them to stop and consider whether I might actually be retarded. For the message, I thought up: 'Cheerio Dave, thanks for cheering us on. -Much love' She told me her brother played for one of the local high schools and some other 'What's your major?' type things as Jordan and Leah returned. I saw Jordan before the waitress did. She was not pleased. She marched up to her, leaving Leah in her wake.

"Oh, hi, my name's Jordan--who are you?" She said it in such an amazing way, it was that pleasant tone that the person it's directed to immediately recognizes as an invitation to fight. The waitress looked like a deer caught in headlights, she apologized for coming over and thanked me for the autograph. Jordan smiled mischieviously as the waitress walked away and sat back down on my side of the booth. Leah finally caught up.

"Yo-yo, who was that?"

"A waitress, she wanted to know if you wanted dessert."

"Yes, I do!" Jordan intervened.

"Leah, we'll have ice cream at home and watch Jem." She didn't want to stick around.

"Ok." That was their show, this cartoon from the 80's about this all-girl rock band.

"JJ, Yo-yo is Rio with the purple hair." Jem's boyfriend. We got up to go, Jordan put her arm around mine and stared down the waitress on our way out. I felt bad about it. I looked at her when we got out to the parking lot.

"I don't care what she wanted, she works there and it's rude." I didn't bother making an excuse for someone I honestly never met before. I put Leah in the pick-up. Jordan grinned at her.

"Oh boy, we forgot to bring your car seat Lee-lah. Now Yo-yo's gonna have to hold you all the way home." Leah looked at her older sister, first baffled, then angry.

"No, JJ! I don't use a car seat, I'm in the first grade and I don't take naps either." I picked her up and pretended to act as her car seat. She wiggled away and I tickled her.

"Fine, just this time we'll let you sit by yourself in the middle." She stuck her lower lip out at her big sister. The rest of the ride home was silly.

We watched their show, ate ice cream and rolled Leah up in a blanket a bunch of times. It was pretty tame compared to what our friends were probably up to. Leah was put to bed, and she was actually tired so we only had to run her down and carry her back to her room a couple times. We went back to the living room and Jordan took off her jeans and sat facing me with her legs over my lap.

"I didn't forget how smooth and sexy your legs are."

"I shaved them before we went to your game. I just wanted you to see 'em in the light."

"Thanks for coming to my game, I know I play better when you're around."

"I play better when you're around too." She moved into my lap, faced me for a quick kiss then lounged back.

"I shaved more than my legs this afternoon."

"That's the most erotic thing I've ever heard." She giggled.

"I'll show you a little later." She was teasing me. She put her hair in a pony tail, wiggled in my lap and then picked at something she saw in my nose.

"So, Baby, I've been meaning to ask you...what was it that you told Leah this morning exactly, about moving away?" My face must of flushed, I was nervous.

"She said your mom told her I was going to move away and play basketball on TV, among other things--if I was gonna take you with me." She didn't react.

"I wasn't really specific, I just told her I might move somewhere in town and asked her if she'd want to move too. I haven't really asked you if you'd want to move with me, but I'm not so sure what I'd be asking yet, you know? I want to be where you are a year from now, and five years from now. I'm sure about that." She didn't seem defensive, she just looked sad and conflicted about what I was saying.

"You're wearing cologne, I just noticed." A little off subject. I never wore it because I was allergic to just about every cologne or perfume I ever inhaled. She never wore perfume because of it.