Beginning of a Dream...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Epmd607
Epmd607
199 Followers

"They might be, but first you're gonna come for me..." She unclasped my belt expertly and unzipped my jeans. She slid my jeans and boxers off at the same time. I was already full mast. She lay over my legs and looked up at me before sliding her tongue from my balls to the tip of my penis.

"Jesus! I'll give up all my secrets if you just do that a few more times." She swirled her tongue around the head a few times before taking just the tip in her mouth. She always looked at me the whole time, different than most girls who just want to get it over with or at least close their eyes and pretend it's connected to someone else. Her mouth was warm, wet, brilliant as she sucked more of me into her mouth. She pulled off and the saliva was shiny, trickling down the shaft.

"No more for you yankee, unless you tell me where you hide your pornos." I laughed. She hovered, mouth open over my cock.

"Under my skeletal anatomy notebooks." She laughed as she put her mouth on my penis, choked then pulled back.

"I would've checked under your fantasy basketball magazines. But that's not good enough, American, I need to know about the first time you played with your doodle."

"Haha. My doodle?" She nodded then took half of me into her mouth and bobbed her head a little, waiting for her answer.

"God...you're really good at this, girlie...er, I mean Soviet sweetheart. I was pretty young, I think it was near the end of summer late at night. I was watching Tales from the Crypt and this pretty famous model was one of the main characters. I just rubbed myself over one of my blankets and came. I felt warm liquid under the sheet and thought I had peed." She sucked harder, took as much of me in her mouth as she could and I came as she watched me with her pretty green eyes. She managed to swallow it all, kept sucking me for a little while after. Usually she'd swallow a little then spit the rest out in the waste basket, once she actually spit it out on my pants when I said something she didn't like.

"You don't taste so bad tonight." She removed her pants, threw off her bra and wrapped herself around my still restrained torso. She spent some time looking at her ring, trying to make it sparkle with the light from the overhead.

"I get so lonely when I don't see you for days. I'll be your wife no matter what." She said it so matter of factly that all of the veiled threats we'd made the past year melted away.

"You're my girl, I'll be good to you." I tried to kiss her but her lips wouldn't come together over her teeth.

"Can I have a kiss?" She nodded, but she didn't move.

"I can't stop smiling."

Epmd607
Epmd607
199 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Geneva School for Girls Ch. 01 The headmaster teaches busty Jessica not to break the rules.in Mature
To The One I Love A letter from the one left behind.in Loving Wives
One Night in Lexington One Night in XXX story challenge.in Loving Wives
The Anniversary Dance He gets a whole new wife on his anniversary.in Loving Wives
Aunt Carolina Ch. 01 My first time with my latina neighbour Aunt Carolina.in Mature
More Stories