Beginning of a Dream...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, Rich was wearing a ton of it and I wasn't sneezing, so I tried some of his." She smelled my neck.

"I like it, it's barely noticeable. I've been using a new shampoo, you like how it smells?" She put a lock of her hair under my nose. I wiggled my nose and nodded.

"Should I grow a mustache?" She studied the pretend mustache she had made.

"No. It'd look cute, but then it wouldn't be fun to kiss." She stroked my cheeks and studied my face.

"You know, I think about you and me every day--and I'm sure I'd follow you anywhere you wanted to bounce basketballs. But then I think about Lee-laa, and it's not just that, my mom needs me too. So then I think about you going on the road for months at a time and it breaks my heart. I know if you get what you want we have to break up, and if I get what I want you might think I'm horrible in a few years..." I interjected,

"I try not to keep big secrets from you, but... I got accepted to the MBA program in the business school." She looked super surprised. I had about a dozen recommendations from multiple department heads, one of the perks of winning alot of games. I think I was qualified with my grades anyway. I'd mentioned it to her a year before, but I never said I'd actually apply.

"Really?! Congratulations!" She hugged me, she seemed pretty happy about my revelation.

"I didn't get the letter in the mail yet, Prof. Hendry told me after class yesterday."

"That's great, I wish you told me." She looked like she was thinking hard about it.

"I wanted to make sure I got in. I wanted to make sure it was a real alternative to the other more fictional alternative of getting drafted."

"I understand." She was still processing the information.

"You're going to get offers from teams even if you don't get drafted, that's what your daddy said at dinner last Sunday." My dad didn't know anything about basketball, he was an engineer.

"We can talk about that if it happens, right? But right now I'd rather lean towards going to grad school and living with you."

"Yes, sir. I have money in the bank, we could put a down payment on a little house probably as soon as the fall." It was clear, that if I wanted her I'd have to give up playing basketball. She was happy at the moment, so I wanted to run with it.

"It's Valentine's on Tuesday, you wanna be my valentine this year?" She nodded.

"I think I get out at six that night, you gonna be home in time? I wanna go to the movies, you haven't taken me in forever."

"What if I don't get back 'til midnight and no movies are playing, will you hate me?" She got up and ran into her room then came back with a box.

"I got your present, open it."

"It's not Valentine's yet, I can't." She showed me her legs again.

"I've got Valentine's legs tonight, therefore you may open your present." It was wrapped in pink heart paper. I opened the box, she'd gotten me these throwback sneakers that I had showed her before Christmas.

"Good girl. You got me a perfect present. But you can't have yours 'til Tuesday."

"Take me to bed and you can give me a special present." I picked her up over my shoulder and carried her to her room.

"Hey, I thought you were gonna give me a special present tonight?" She spanked my ass as she hung in my arms over her bed.

"We have seven hours to give each other special presents, over and over and over..." She laughed as I threw her on the bed in just her panties and sweater.

"You're more sassy than normal tonight."

"You wish I was more sassy. ...Oh, I forgot, Lindsay and Dan want us to go to trivia Thursday, they need our expertise." High school friends who happened to go to an Ivy League school a few hours away.

"Our expertise? They're geniuses."

"Yeah, they need us for the idiot categories--sports and pop-culture." She rolled back and forth on the bed, I was just watching.

"Plus, we can go out up there and you'll only get recognized a couple times." I guess we'd become pretty xenophobic, especially after last season...

"Of course I'll go. I'll take you anywhere, even to the library." She sat up and pulled my pants down.

"Noooo! Not the library. I don't like reading." She was dyslexic, the main reason she didn't go to college.

"Someone's gotta read you your nursing textbooks." She yanked at my shirt.

"I'm trying to get naked with you and you're talking about reading to me?" I was naked, she was still wearing her sweater.

"I'm the only one that's naked." She was burning a hole through me, checking me out with her sparkly eyes, her mouth open a little. I lay down on the bed next to her, tickling her thigh.

"Lindsay doesn't shave her yah-yah, she has a big bushy bush."

"I guess Danny likes it." Lindsay also happened to be the first girl I slept with. I was hoping Jordan forgot that little bit about her friend. Dan had never seemed to mind.

"Did you like it when you were with her? Her furry cooch and big boo-bahs." She wanted to give me a hard time, she seemed more playful than inquisitive tonight at least.

"That was forever ago, I don't remember much of her boo-bahs."

"How many times did you have sex with her?" Jesus.

"Half a dozen times. We were terrible as boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Why, she too smart for you?"

"No, I was interested in another girl, so we broke up." Her eyes widened.

"You dated Michelle for over a year. I bet you told her how you'd never love any other girl." She smiled to herself, she meant it as a victory.

"I even went to church with her a few times." I smirked.

"I bet she thought she was going to marry you and make your half-asian babies."

"She was adopted."

"I know. I know everything about her, she was my competition." I was a little surprised by that statement.

"You thought we were gonna get back together?" She nodded.

"But she was my competition even before that, ever since she started dating you. I wanted the worst stuff to happen to her so you'd take me to a semi-formal or something."

"The things I learn half a dozen years later..."

"I've got so many secrets, they're all pretty much that bad too." I laughed.

"She was an asian girl fantasy to me. I wasn't in love with her, just with the fantasy."

"I bet you dated her forever before she let you have her." I nodded.

"Not like me. I was rubbing up against you the first week we went driving."

"That's cuz we are physiologically meant to be together."

"You like smelling under my arms. I like licking your stomach." She usually wasn't this graphic.

"Is that what you think about late at night?" She looked away.

"I think about holding hands and planting flowers in your garden." She wasn't as sure of herself now that we weren't talking about other girls. I turned her head back toward me.

"I want you to show me how you play with yourself, JJ." She blushed, it took me a couple years to get her to admit that she masturbated, she was always interested in how I got myself off though. She put her hands over her panties.

"Why? It's so much funner if you play with me... I wanna watch one of your pornos with you and see how you play with yourself."

"You do? We'll have to sneak into my parents house next Sunday when they're at church and watch a couple." She rubbed herself over her panties and smiled.

"You don't have any at your apartment?"

"No, I have the internet. I only have a couple at my parents' house, and one of those is all-girl, so you might not wanna watch that one."

"I'll watch any one you watch. What are the others like?" She held my hand to her sweater over her breast.

"One's pretty basic porno sex, two girls and one guy; the other is two guys and one girl. They're both typical; oral sex, different positions, some anal sex."

"What's typical porno sex? I've only seen a few minutes on the computer." She slipped her free hand into her panties and started to rub her lips.

"They don't really have sex, they just do a routine to show the camera what everything looks like up close, usually pretty rough. You probably won't like the anal sex scenes."

"Why not? I'm sure some girls can do it and like it. We can't, I'm too small and you're too big." She continued playing with herself under her panties. I was rock hard talking to her, watching her masturbate.

"I'm too big? I never thought I'd hear a girl say that." She smiled.

"Well, I haven't exactly seen another real grown-up penis besides yours. Plus we're talking about putting it in my butt, not my coochie." She laughed.

"Oh? So I'm a little small for your puss then?" I massaged her thigh with my free hand, the other over her breast had made its way under her sweater to find her pointy nipple.

"God, no. I was sore this morning after what we did last night. I told you, I think about your penis all the time, it's perfect. Besides for the abnormal length of your arms, you're the sexiest." She put her hand around my erection and stroked a little as she rubbed herself with a little more enthusiasm.

"Well, I don't even have one thing I can think of that's wrong with you, so you're the sexiest." She was sweating lightly, she seemed pretty close to orgasm. I moved my hand over hers in her panties as she rubbed herself harder, her whole body flushed and she mewled and wiggled around on the bed. She removed her hand and curled up on her side, still holding my cock.

"Hey, I forgot to tell you about the dream I had last night." She was in her post-orgasmic bliss, she probably wasn't listening, but I continued anyway.

"I was working in a grocery and you came by with your friends, and I hadn't seen you in a while. You said my name and dragged me to a table in the deli. The dream version of you had some of my favorite qualities, like your silliness and sarcasm, some others, but it was like they were magnified so that's all that you were. It felt like you were trying to humiliate me, like you had something against me that I couldn't figure out and you kinda made fun of me to your friends while I sat with you so happy to see you."

She looked at me and let go of my penis, I guess she had been listening. She crawled up the bed so we were eye to eye and said she was sorry for being mean. A tear slipped from her eye to the bed.

"Oh, no, it wasn't really you--you don't have to apologize for my dream." She kissed me soft.

"I wouldn't care where you worked or how much money you made--even in a dream. I wouldn't embarrass you, not on purpose. I love you...like Leah loves puppies and ice cream and coloring." She held my cock again, stroking it gently.

"Take off everything except your scarf." She pulled her sweater off, fixed her hair then removed her panties agonizingly slow. She really did shave everywhere, though she'd kept a little tuft above her slit. Her lips were tiny and just had that perfect symmetry that really reminded me of a peach.

"You like my scarf?" It was tied in the back, it was more like a cloth ribbon.

"Yeah, it's really sexy." She pushed her body to mine so we were skin to skin from lips to toes.

"Wanna hear a secret?"

"Yes."

"Every morning when I brush my teeth, I look in the mirror and say 'He's all mine.' Then I laugh and shiver all over."

"I'm gonna have to spy on you now when you brush your teeth to make sure."

"I'll stop doing it and make up a new ritual." She put her finger in my mouth and felt my front teeth.

"How come your teeth are whiter and straighter than mine?"

"I wore braces in middle school and I don't smoke..."

"I promise I won't smoke more than a cigarette or two until the weather is warm again... I should get my teeth whitened." She put the finger from my mouth into her mouth and sucked on it.

"Don't get your teeth whitened, they're plenty white and there's nothing wrong with them." We kissed more, she stroked me slow and I fondled her breasts.

"So whatcha wanna do with me?"

"I don't know, so many options..."

"I wish you'd start making some decisions instead of always just waiting for more options." She was pushing.

"That stings a little, Jordan."

"It's supposed to. That's how I know you really love me." I didn't say anything for a while, she didn't either. We just stared at each other, trying to figure out what the other was thinking.

"Even if we're not together a year from now, a decade from now--you'll always be my girl." A tear rolled down her cheek, it killed me, the most honest we could ever be.

"Nothing ever turns out how we want it to."

"We don't have to be together forever--you've been a part of all the best moments of my life. I'll always think about being right here looking at you, my heart beating out of my chest over you." She hid her face against my shoulder, her hair spread over us. I could only tell she was crying because her tears were streaming on my skin. The mood had changed, we talked a little more over the next hour then fell asleep.

***

I called her from the parking lot when we got back. It was ten something at night, Valentine's Day. We had a great couple games on our road trip. She arrived a few minutes later in her truck. She got out to greet me. It was freezing. Her hair was different.

"Hey, you." She ran up to me and jumped, I caught her and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I missed you." She was wearing more eye make-up than usual, dark mascara, and her hair was a little lighter--it hung down to her eyes in the front, it was only a few inches shorter in the back.

"Happy Valentine's, let's go, it's so cold." When we got in her truck she started the engine and looked at me. I moved toward her and kissed her mouth, neck, cheeks, hair, ear...

"I like your new haircut, it's so sexy."

"My hands were trembling driving over here. I was afraid you'd frown or something when you first saw it. It isn't too short?"

"No, it's great. I'm nervous now, I haven't gotten any hotter the last couple days." She bit my neck.

"I think you have. You're sexier than you were last night in my fantasy."

"Oh, really? You dream me up?" She shook her head.

"I was wide awake. It lasted for hours..." Her cheeks turned pinker. I finally realized what she was talking about.

"I see. You still want me to take you to a Valentine's movie?" I was hoping we could go home and talk about what she did the night before.

"Not if you wanna go home, you're probably tired?" She wasn't convincing.

"I wanna go out with you tonight. I wanna be seen with you in all your sexy new haircut glow." She smiled big and nodded. We left the parking lot and headed toward the theatre complex a few miles down the road.

There were alot of people for the late shows. I couldn't avoid talking to a bunch of the kids from the college who wanted to know how we'd do in our first game of the conference tournament. It was going to be held at our school so it was probably going to get crazy if we did what we were supposed to do in it.

Jordan seemed fine with the lobby madness cuz we were left alone in the movie for two hours. I think I might of fallen asleep for twenty minutes in there, cuz during the credits I realized her coat was draped over me.

"Did I fall asleep? I'm Sorry." She nodded.

"It was a good movie 'though, so you're off the hook." We got up and I put her coat on for her.

"Thank you, sir, you take good care of me."

"That's cuz you're my girl." We were back on the road towards home, I didn't say anything cuz it looked like she was thinking of something. Finally she spoke. "It's a waste of money...your apartment. You should just move in with us, you pretty much sleep in my bed every night anyway." She looked worried after she said it. She'd probably thought hard about the conversation we had had the last night we were together. I didn't want to answer immediately, so I changed the subject.

"I forgot, I still gotta give you your present. It's at your house."

"It is?! How'd you hide it from me?"

"Guess who I got to hide it? In case I didn't make it back in time." She thought about it.

"No way, that little blabbermouth couldn't keep a real secret if it meant she'd get a puppy."

"I guess she did. I'm surprised too." I guess I had to answer her other question, I gave it another minute of thought.

"I wanna live with you, but you gotta promise we won't ever live apart again."

"Don't make me promise that. Why do I have to promise that? What if something happens and we find a way to still be together but have to live apart for a little while?" I guess she was budging on whether she could be with me if I went to another city.

"If I see you every day from now on we can't go back." She was tearing up, her mascara was in danger. We were parked in her driveway. She was scared.

"Hey, let's go inside and try to find where Leah hid your present." She didn't cry.

"Ok." We went inside, took off our coats and shoes and tiptoed to Leah's bedroom. I held her hand.

Leah was sound asleep in her little pink twin bed. I waited until my eyes were adjusted to the light. I didn't know where she might hide her sister's present. Jordan let me tip-toe around the room and peek in different places. She was trying not to laugh at my terrible sleuthing.

"I have no clue where..." I watched her walk confidently to her sister's bed, tickle her side so she'd turn over, then reach under her smurfs pillow and pull out the rectangular present. I took the secret package from her and lead her to her bedroom.

"Do I get to open it?" She sat on her bed with legs crossed, I sat facing her and gave the present back. She smiled as she removed the paper and discovered the box of animal crackers I used to conceal the shape of her gift. She shook the box and figured out there was another box inside.

"You're tricky." She opened the animal cracker box and pulled out a smaller black box. She looked at me, opened the box and found a ring inside.

"It's so pretty." Her eyes were wide. I took it out, showed her. She extended her fingers.

"You wanna be my wife forever?" It was so strange, her eyes still had that scared look from the truck, yet they were also dreamy at the same time, like we were doing something routine and also spectacular.

"Oh, yes, I certainly do." I put it on her finger and she examined it up close. She was breathing funny, like a little kid who's just run around and isn't self-conscious about anything.

"I think this beats the sneakers I got you." She kept looking at her ring.

"Look at me, please." She looked up and stuck her tongue between her teeth, smiling as much as a person could.

"Sorry. I like you too." She leaned forward and kissed me for a few minutes.

"You still want me to move in?" She jumped on me.

"Yes. I'm gonna tie you to my bed so you can never leave again." She had her scarves hanging from her nightstand drawer, she pulled two out and tied my wrists to her bed.

"You didn't tie these very good, plus it's pretty shoddy using cloth to restrain someone." She bit my bicep harder than her normal playful bites.

"Maybe you're not my prisoner, maybe I'm just your interrogator and I want you to think you can escape...even better, I wan't to develop a trust with you, maybe I want you to think that I wanna help you." She took her top off, lacey black bra with a white ribbon on the front clasp.

"You lost me at 'interrogator'."

"You're an American spy, I'm a Soviet interrogator."

"I was watching Ducktales when the Soviet Union fell."

"Ok, I don't think you understand the sexy game I wanna play." I think at this point we'd both forgotten that we'd just gotten engaged.

"Ronald Reagan will send the marines for me, you commie witch." She smiled and unclasped her bra, her pert perfect breasts fell out over my chin.

"You'll tell me everything before anyone even knows you're gone." She wiggled her little titties over my face.

"I told you, they're already coming for me." She rubbed her breasts down my front to my belt buckle.