Ben & Dona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

Ben stripped and went out on the patio for some sun. He kept thinking about Dona and what a great time they had at lunch. She was so easy to talk with. He noticed he was hard thinking about her. A few minutes later the phone rang and he almost decided not to answer but did. It was Dona and she wanted to thank him for the great lunch and for fixing her car. Ben said he was just thinking about her and agreed that he had a great time with her today.

Dona was quiet for a while and then asked if he had any plans tonight. Ben said no, why. She asked if she was not being to forward but could she come over and talk with him tonight after dinner time. Ben said he would enjoy her company very much. They agreed on 7 pm and disconnected the call.

Dona arrived at 7 and Ben showed her in to the family room. She declined anything to drink and he sat down right next to her on the couch. He could tell she was nervous and told her it was ok, he did not bite and to go ahead and say what was on her mind. She told him again about her cancer and how she lost her leg and all of the chemo and stuff she had to go through. She knew he could not see, but her hip and everything there was gone and she was worried that would upset him. Ben held his hand out and took hers and told her that he was very sorry she had to go through all of that but it did not bother him at all as far as how he felt about her. After all, he was blind and she seemed to have accepted him.

Dona then said there was something else. She was quiet again and Ben just waited her out this time. He was still holding her hand. Finally she just raised his hand up to her chest. She had not worn her bra and prosthesis and he could feel the empty spot. She did not let his hand linger long and moved it over to her breast. He put his arms around her and pulled her to him tightly. He felt her sob a little and turned her face up to his. He told her that her having or not having a breast or breasts did not matter to him either. They were just parts like icing on a cake and that it was what was inside her that mattered. He said the short time they had spent together had made him want to spend more with her.

Dona then asked if it was true that blind people liked to look at people with their hands and fingers. Ben said yes it was. She asked if he would like to look at her and he said if you want me to I would like to very much. Dona said here or in the bedroom. Ben said bedroom. On the way there he remembered he had not turned the lights on and apologized. She said no problem that way he could not see her cry. He laughed and told her he was glad they could joke about themselves.

Ben turned a small light on and sat on the bed. Dona stood in front of him and dropped her crutches and asked him to undress her. He lifted the t-shirt she had on and undid the skirt and let it drop to the floor. She hopped out of her shoe and skirt holding on to his shoulders and got on the bed with him. Ben asked if he could join her with no clothes and she said of course.

He removed his and they got alongside each other and he asked her where she wanted him to start. She said her hip, and losing it really did not bother her much at all. She guided his hand to her abdomen and said go ahead and go where ever you want, nothing is off limits. He was lying by her right side so he gently slid his hand down further and soon felt the scars and then his hand found nothing. He got back in touch and found how much the damage was. He understood now why it was so hard for her to bring the subject up. He told her how beautiful she was and lightly kissed her cheek.

As he was moving his hand around she turned on to her left side so he could fee around in back of her "hip" and what little was left there. There was just a very sharp angle from where the crest of her hip bone had been to her pubic area. When he followed that down he felt her pubic hair and how close the amputation came to her vaginal lips. He also felt the dampness there. He moved his hand up her abdomen and lower chest towards the area of her breast.

He felt and heard her take a breath in and hold it. His finger tips found the thin scar and he traced its full length from the center of her chest to outer chest wall. He then whispered you can breathe now. Dona did not even realize she was holding her breath she was so nervous. She let it out laughing and he moved his hand over to her breast. He cupped it and massaged the whole area and nipple. Dona reacted with a mild jolt running through her as he did.

She turned her head towards him and kissed him full on the lips. Ben returned the kiss with his tongue probing her closed mouth. She opened it and their tongues met and frolicked. His hand on her breast and their kissing went on for some time. When they broke the kiss Ben immediately moved his head down and kissed the whole area where her breast had been.

Dona noticed that there was a tingling sensation in some of the area like her other breast did when it reacted to stimulation. Tears of joy ran down her face as she realized she had been accepted as she was by Ben. His hand left her breast and ran down to her slit. She opened her leg giving him access to her and he ran his middle finger through her pussy from her clit down to the opening and then into the opening. Her hip bucked immediately as his finger got inside and the palm of his hand rubbed her clit. Her orgasm lasted for several seconds.

She relaxed and said well that was embarrassing. You just barley touch me and I cum like a slut. Ben laughed and said he was glad she was so easy. They both laughed at the double meaning. She admitted that it had been over 2 years since a man had touched her. She was very glad that long time was over and that it was him doing the touching. She felt his hard cock on her leg and took it in her hand. It was wet with pre cum and she stroked it a few times.

Ben said be careful as it had been a while for him also. Dona asked if she could sit on it and use it for herself. He said he could not think of a reason not to. Did she want him to use a rubber, he was safe. He told her he had a vasectomy several years ago. She said she thought the chemo and radiation therapy had made her sterile also and no she did not want him to use a rubber.

Ben turned onto his back and Dona moved her empty hip over him. She drew her leg up along side of him and guided his cock into her. Ben was average length but on the thick side. She sat all the way down feeling him fill her up. She enjoyed the feeling for a while and then started moving on him. Ben met her thrusts. Ben stopped moving when he felt he was near orgasm hoping he could last a while for Dona.

She finally started using her Kegel muscles and he lost it ejaculating long and hard. Dona immediately had hers again and fell forward on his chest. She kissed him and said I like how you see things. Their laughed so hard the movement stimulated his cock that was still in her to get hard again and they just rocked every once in a while enjoying the stimulation. Neither one cared if they came or not just the closeness they were enjoying was what mattered.

They both fell asleep that way and several hours later Dona awoke wondering if she was having an erotic dream. Something was sliding in and out of her pussy. She finally was awake enough to remember she was at Ben's and they were in bed together. Ben knew she was awake now and asked her if she was ok. She said she could not be better with this new way to wake up. He said relax and enjoy. She just stayed on his chest as he thrust in and out of her very slowly. His left hand went down to her amputated hip area and grasp it using it to help move Dona back and forth on his cock.

They kissed several times and after about 15 minutes she said she was close to Cumming. She moved down on his cock just a touch so it made better contact with her clit and was soon moving her pelvis rapidly encouraging him to cum with her. He did and managed to get several good squirts out. He finally went limp and she rolled off. They hugged and she asked what time it was. Ben felt his watch and said it was almost 3 and if it was still dark that meant 3 am. She poked him and said it was still dark.

He told her he had an early morning meeting and that Bruce was to pick him up at 7:30. He suggested a shower together would be good and she might want to head home. He handed her a towel from the bedside table to put between her legs and she got out of bed and got her crutches from the floor. She found the bathroom, turned on the light and noted it was a fully accessible one with roll in shower and bench.

She asked Ben about it and he said it was that way when he bought the house and he thought it would work out good for him also and it has. He told her that some of the women he dated were crippled and this was convenient for them also. They got into the shower together and soaped each other up good. She asked if he by any chance had any douche bottles and he said sorry he did not but would get some for her if she wanted to come back. She gave her answer by kissing him and stroking his limp penis. Ben said good, make a list of things she wanted to keep here. Notice there is a double sink with underneath storage for your use.

Dona asked him if he wanted her to shave her pussy. He said did she want to and she said yes. She had kept it that way for several years before she got sick. Ben answered yes he would like it shaved and did she want him to shave also. She said yes, she would like that very much and she would like to do it if he would let her. He said no problem and he would get some disposable razors and shaving cream for their use. What brand did she like? They finished in the shower and after drying off found their stuff on the bedroom floor.

Dona got dressed and Ben put his back on for now. They went to the kitchen and he fixed them some tea and they sat and talked about what happened. Dona said she hoped Ben did not think badly of her for getting into sex so fast. That had not been her intention when she came over. Not that she had not thought about it but anyway........ Ben said no he was the same way. He told her he was very attracted to her because she made up her mind about something herself. She was not afraid to act on those thoughts.

They finished their tea and hugged and kissed. They made plans for the weekend and Ben followed her to the door. He asked her if next time they could find a way for him to keep his hand on some part of her so she could lead him places. That would mean that Bruce did not have to go with them everywhere. He did not want to interfere with her crutch walking. Dona said she would think about it and come up with a way to do that. She felt good he would trust her that way. He stood in the door until she got in the car and drove off. He closed and locked the door shaking his head at what had happened in the last 9 hours. He figured if he died right then, the undertaker would have a hell of a problem getting the smile off of his face!

Ben got through his day but he found himself thinking about Dona a lot of the time. He wanted to call her but decided to wait until tonight when he was home. Sometime during the afternoon he realized that he had not found out if she worked or what she did. He was embarrassed that he had hogged most of the conversation at lunch yesterday. He would have to remedy that the first thing tonight.

He got home and had dinner. Sue had some questions about how she should do a couple of things. He said sorry things were in a mess when she got here but he had company last night. She said she thought that was what happened and was very glad for him and gave him a kiss on the forehead. Ben was not embarrassed about her knowing and knew she would understand.

He had to read two lease contracts that the leasing agent gave him at the last minute for a closing tomorrow so he buckled down and got that done. They only needed a few changes that his secretary had already caught for him. He dictated them and sent it off to her so she could make the changes when she came in. Everything was on the computer so it was not like she had to retype the whole thing. About nine he undressed and lay on the bed. He never slept in anything so that was natural. He called Dona and when she answered he asked if she was busy. She said she was on her bed reading an instruction manual for work.

That was a perfect opening for him and he first apologized for not asking her if she worked yesterday and for being the center of attention. She said it was not a problem and that she had been very interested in what he did. No need to apologize she said. He asked her to tell him more about what she did. Dona said she was a nurse and had worked in a hospital ICU unit some time ago.

When she lost her leg they found something for her to do such as education for cardiac rehab patients. During that time a little over two years ago she felt a lump in her breast. She went to the doctor and he found another one. He did needle biopsies on them and the results were conflicting as to what it was. The only agreement was that it was pre-cancerous meaning it had been caught early.

Dona continued that she asked the doctor to schedule her for a mastectomy ASAP. If it was done now she would not have to go through chemo unless the diagnosis changed after pathology looked at it post op. The surgery was done 3 days later and things were ok. So there she was. She told Ben how much last night meant to her. She felt like a whole woman for the first time in a long time.

After thinking about what had happened further, she said to Ben that it was not because he was blind and his eyes could not see her. She knew he saw her with his hands and fingers much better than his eyes would have. Ben said she was right, he had no trouble seeing her last night and he thanked her for showing herself to him. It meant a lot to him.

They were quiet for a few minutes letting things settle and then Dana told him that after the breast surgery she left the hospital and went to work for an insurance company. She had two jobs with them; one was being on call to approve insurance coverage for surgery requests. In other words, she would gather all the facts about why an insured needed surgery and either approve or turn down the approval for the surgery to proceed. A big majority of the time it was approved. The other thing she did was to answer phone calls from insured people with health questions like ask a nurse. She had the computer setup for both at home and worked from there. She only worked 3-4 days a week and could pick and choose when.

Ben said he was impressed with her skills. She replied she was not so skilled because she was having trouble understanding the new information she got on doing approvals. Out of the blue she asked what he had on. Ben fired back nothing......and you? She laughed and said just a smile. She added that his Chinese love making yesterday left her wanting more after 3 hours. Ben asked what time was she going to be over Friday night and she said what time are you going to be home. He said to be there at 5:30 and dinner would be at 6. And by the way, don't come naked as Sue will be serving dinner. She knew about them and her staying last night.

Dona said ok, she would keep that in mind. Ben then asked if she could stay the weekend and she said yes she would enjoy that. He asked her what she enjoyed the most last night. She told him his making love to her hip, the kissing and touching. Next was what he did to let her know that her missing breast did not matter to him, he was not afraid to kiss and touch her there. She told him that she had removed her pubic hair today and then got herself off in the shower. She told him she was wet right now just talking to him. She admitted she was a devotee and also that she thought her missing hip was very sexy. She then told him that his being blind turned her on also.

Ben said well!! Thanks for just liking me for my body! I want you to know though, that I feel the same about you. I am also a devotee and your missing leg and hip turn me on a lot. He then said he was hard as a rock and had been massaging it all the while they were talking. She then asked him what he enjoyed last night. He answered seeing you sitting on my cock screwing yourself with it. Dona responded saying yea, I saw that look of lust in your eyes. They both laughed and Ben said he enjoyed her being herself and not afraid to let him see her. Her inner beauty was the biggest turn on for him.

He asked her if she wanted updates on how she affected him, like when he was hard, when he got off thinking about her and so on. She said you bet, that is part of foreplay. He told her he was close to Cumming right now and was she going to join him. She said her finger had been working her clit with her pretending it was his finger and she was close also. They stopped talking and just listened to each other. Dona started moaning and breathing fast and then said she was Cumming and gave a little yell.

Ben got his a few minutes later breathing faster and saying her name as cum shot up on his chest. Dona added that her shaved pussy felt so good being bare. She told him that all of the hair was gone. Ben said he was looking forward to having her shave him Friday evening. Ben also told her he wished he could watch her get herself off and she said you could put your hand over mine as I do so. That was a good idea he thought.

They made it through the rest of the week and Ben got home in time to shower and change clothes. They had talked every evening and had more phone sex. Sue had a nice dinner for them and she said she was anxious to meet Dona. He heard the car in the drive and met her at the front door. The first thing he did, after a long kiss, was to introduce her to Sue. Dona stuck her hand out and Sue shook it saying the boss had talked about you a lot, glad to finally meet you. Ben had not said anything about her being an amputee but Sue never batted an eye about it.

It was a beautiful night and Sue had dinner set on the patio. Ben and Dona went on out there and sat and talked about their day until Sue said they could come to the table. As usual Sue told Ben where things were on his plate and asked Sue if she needed anything else and then she returned to the house. She had fixed the table so Ben and Dona were sitting side by side. She came to the sliding door a couple of times with a questioning look at Dona asking did they need anything. Dona quietly shook her head no and Sue smiled her thanks. Dona knew Ben was in good hands at home and with Bruce looking after him during the day. She did not need to worry if he was ok.

Ben asked her more questions about her work and when she usually did it. She said she worked a lot of evenings as she had not been going anywhere. It was usually a busy time with the ask a nurse calls when people were home. They finished dinner and moved over to the chairs. Sue came out and quietly cleared the table and asked if they would like anything to drink. Both said not right now. A little later Sue came and said she was all done and was there anything else needed. She also said there was desert in the icebox if replenishment was needed. Ben said it was a great dinner and he would see her on Monday. Sue said good night boss and good night to Dona and left. A short time later they heard the door close and her car drive off.

Dona immediately stood and hopped over to Ben and straddled his legs facing him in his chair. She kissed him hard trying to get her tongue into his mouth. When she came up for air she said she had needed that since the other night when they were together. Ben said me to. Dona asked if he would be upset if she changed into something more comfortable. He said have at it. Dona went out to her car and got the small bag she had brought along with her single regular crutch and went to the bedroom. She stripped and put a very small teddy on and single crutched back out to him. She again straddled him.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers