Ben & Dona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they got in bed her hand went to his cock and asked if she could try and make him hard again. Ben said anytime but he made no promises after what he had done today. Surprising both of them she soon had him hard enough for him to slide into her pussy. He was on top of her and stroked in and out pulling all the way out and then all the way in to his balls.

She asked him to stop for a minute and she turned over on to her stomach. She reached behind her and pulled him back into her and he continued thrusting. She was able to lift her hip meeting his thrusts and from this angle his head slid across her G spot again every time. Although the stimulation to Ben's cock was fantastic he could not cum again. But he enjoyed every minute of being able to do Dona and have her Cumming. They soon fell into each other's arms and to sleep.

They both awoke about the same time. They spooned together with Dona behind Ben. She ran her hands all over him but avoiding his cock. They were on their left sides and Ben's hand reached back and he used it on her hipless mound. They stayed like that for some time and then decided it was time to get up and hit the shower. Ben said he wanted to shave Dona and she let him. He was very gentle and left no nicks. After doing her pussy he shaved her whole leg. When he was done she shaved him and they got out and dried off. Dona got dressed as she had to go after breakfast since she had to work at noon. At the door they held each other neither wanting to let go. Finally she backed away and crutched out to her van and drove home.

She called after she got done with work and they talked for a couple of hours. They planned when she would move in and said she would call the phone company about getting her phone line installed in Ben's home. He told her he would have his IT lady come and transfer everything when they knew when the phone company would have their work done. She talked about renting her place as it was accessible and there seemed to be a shortage of such places. Dona asked if she could come and pick him up for dinner at her place the next night and he said that sounded great.

***

Dona and Ben got married 3 months after she moved in. Thirteen months after that she came home from the doctor crying. She had been diagnosed with lung cancer. Three weeks and four days later Ben was holding her hand in hospice as she died. The old adage about not putting off until tomorrow what you can do today is very true. I spent over twenty years in the medical profession and saw many people fail to follow this rule. Be kind to yourself and enjoy life today, you never know what will reach out and grab you.