Ben & Dona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took his hand and moved it up to her breast so he could feel the flimsy material. She told him she had on a very sexy teddy that she had not worn for some time. It was just for him. He used his hands to explore it and her and found the snaps that opened it to her pussy. He carefully spread his legs a little so she would not fall off with only one leg to keep her in place. He reached down and pulled the flaps open and immediately felt her smooth, shaved pussy.

She was wet with anticipation and he obliged her by fingering her slit. He pulled the finger up to his mouth and said desert. Dona moved her hand to his belt and undid it and the button on his slacks. She opened the zipper and right off found his hard cock. He was not wearing under pants. She said thanks and grasp him rubbing on his hard. Ben said are we going to stay out here or go get comfortable. Dona said what do you want to do and he said stay here.

She worked on his cock a little harder until he said let up or I am going to cum. She did let up and suggested he undress and they get on one of the lounges. His patio was enclosed by a high fence and lots of shrubbery and no one lived close to him either.

Dona stood on her leg and let him up. She gave him directions to the lounge and he found it ok. He stood by it and removed his clothing and asked her if he should lie down or was she. Dona said for him to go ahead and get comfortable. He did knowing that he was sticking straight up in the air. Dona hopped over to him and sat beside him. She told him to raise his back for a second and released the catch on the back so he could be flat. When he was she took hold of him again and kissed her way down to it. She started licking and kissing his cock head. She then took him in her mouth and worked it in and out. After a few more minutes she took him into her throat causing him to moan loudly and tell her how good that felt.

Ben put his hand on her hip and pulled her over on top of him and then pulled her pussy up to his mouth. Pushing the fabric of the teddy out of the way he started eating her. She was very wet and tasted very good. She had done an excellent job of removing her hair and was very smooth. Ben lifted his mouth and told her he was about to cum and Dona just increased the suction and speed. He came in her mouth and she came in his as soon as his first squirt came. They both enjoyed doing each other that way very much. Dona soon turned around up to Ben's face and he pulled her to his lips for a long deep kiss. They could both taste themselves and that added to the enjoyment.

Soon Dona's hand was back down on his cock and she said she wanted to get him in the shower and shave him. Ben said that sounded like a good idea and he got up and found her crutches with her directions and brought them over to her. He held his hand out to help her up and she put her arms in the cuffs. She then told him to put his hand on her hip. She said she wanted to try and walk with him that way and see if she could crutch through ok.

It did not work well and she said let's try my elbow. That put him away from her far enough and she did not have any problem yet. But they were spread wide and going through the door or other tight place was not going to work. He tried following her this time, with his hand on her hip and that worked fine. They agreed they would try some other ideas.

Ben followed her into the shower and she asked if she could turn the light on or did he want her to shave him blind. She turned the light on to find him sticking his tongue out at her. She said yes, she enjoyed it very much. Ben got on the bench and helped Dona get down on the floor of the shower. He already had the shaving cream and razor out.

She used the scissors that were also there to cut off a lot of the hair first. She then applied the shaving cream and went to work with the razor. As she started he said all of it. Dona said right, and grasp his penis to pull the skin tight on its base and his balls. She seemed to be an expert at shaving and he remarked about that. She said she had lots of practice shaving patient's faces in ICU. Ben had not thought about that.

Laughing he asked how many balls she had shaved. She said a few over the years and left it at that. As she shaved him and had hold of him, she very slowly masturbated him. It was very subtle but he finally realized what she was doing. He reached down for her breast but she said he probably had better not do that right now. She had him scoot forward on the bench so he could get under his balls better. She moved her fingers back around his anus and he did not flinch.

She finally asked him to feel the area and see if she missed anything and he did and said it felt fantastic. He leaned down and kissed her and helped her up to the bench with him. She asked if he felt anything on her pussy that needed attention while she had the razor and he felt her up good and kept saying let me check more here etc. She finally slapped his hand and said enough. She stood up and her empty hip area just happened to be in front of his face as his hand brushed by it. He started kissing it and she said now that was something he could do all night if he wanted.

They dried off and got in bed. Dona asked him what his favorite sexual thing was. He told her that her hands on him was great and he did not mind Cumming that way either. What was hers he asked? She said she was torn now, she loved having his mouth on her pussy but she also loved his kissing her missing hip and breast. The mental idea of it was such a turn on for her.

He asked about her periods and she said since her radiation treatments they were very irregular. She shyly admitted that she got very Horney around that time and would love to try sex then. Her other two lovers would never touch her at that time. Ben said just let him know when and he would treat her like a queen. He loved it then. Dona was very surprised at him bring it up and very glad he would take care of her during her period. She had always wondered about it and what it would be like.

She got brave, since they were talking about intimacy, and how did he felt about anal sex. Ben said if she liked he would include touching her there but was not interested in penetration. She asked if he had ever had his prostate massaged and he said no. She told him if he wanted to try she would do it for him. He would think it over he said. She cuddled up to Ben and told him that the conversation made her Horney and put his hand down on her missing hip.

They started kissing and using their tongues as Ben ran his fingers lightly all over her former hip area both front and back. After some time he worked his hand to her shaved pussy and started in on it. She was very wet and he got several fingers into her. She started to use her hand on his hard cock but he told her to just enjoy what he was doing for now. She surprised herself and put her right hand on her mastectomy area and used her finger tips to run over the scar. She almost never touched that area.

Ben moved down to her pussy with his mouth and remarked that it was much easier to get to it with only one leg in the way. Dona asked if she should get rid of the other one. Ben was not sure how to answer that one so he said nothing for now. Using his mouth he brought her to several orgasms. Her left leg was bent up and spread wide so he could get as much of her as possible. He fairly quickly moved up on her after the last orgasm and quickly inserted his cock into her and pushed all the way in as far as he could. Dona yelled out in surprise and pleasure feeling the thickness in her.

He started slowly rocking in and out and very slowly picking up the pace. Since she had made him cum earlier it was fairly easy to stave off another orgasm for him. She had a couple of more and after about 12 or 15 minutes he needed release also. He did not need to speed up any more just grinding against her clit as he went in seemed to provide a lot of stimulation to him. He finally called her name out and said he was going to cum in her tight pussy and to join him if she could. He pushed in to his balls and started ejaculating into her. She started at the same time and her muscles squeezing him kept him going even if nothing was coming out.

He fell on top of her and rolled off not wanting to hurt her. They were still out of breath and lay quiet catching their breath. Ben was on Dona's right side and his left leg was across her. He noticed that if he could get hard again it would be no problem to get back inside her with her leg and hip missing. He remarked about it whispering into her ear. She reached her hand down trying to get him hard but no luck. Ben said she got all there was for now out of him but her hand still felt good. They kissed for a few minutes and fell asleep.

He awakened in the morning not sure what time it was but that the sun had warmed the room. His watch was on the table and he did not want to move and wake Dona up. He thought about last night and how much he enjoyed being with her even if the sex was removed. She had turned in the night with her missing hip against his penis. His thoughts started making it hard, along with needing to pee, and an inadvertent flex woke her up.

She pulled his head to her and they kissed. She commented that was a fantastic way to be awakened. Ben gently used his fingers to trace her face. She finally said she needed to pee and Ben remarked that was why he was hard so they both headed to the bathroom. Ladies first and he stood there listening to her relieve herself. She had no shyness in letting him stand there. She hopped over to the shower getting the water warmed up while Ben peed.

He joined her in the shower and they soaped each other and Dona jokingly remarked that he was not hard, was it going to take all day to get it back. He said no, it was just waiting for French toast followed by a mischievous hand. Dona laughed and said she could arrange the French toast but as she was a lady, she did not know where he might find such a hand. They finished rinsing and dried off. Staying naked they headed to the kitchen for breakfast.

Using her single crutch, Dona had the French toast ready in no time and they were soon on the patio eating and having their coffee. Dona asked if there was anything he wanted to do today and Ben suggested they check the icebox to be sure Sue had left stuff for dinner. He said a ride along the ocean would be nice as he loved to smell the ocean air. Dona said that sounded great and that they should take a picnic lunch with them.

There was stuff in the icebox for both lunch and dinner so they got dressed and headed out. The beach was about a 30 minute drive but with the light Saturday traffic it was no problem. Even though it only took one leg to drive with, Dona had hand controls in her van. She explained that since it was her right leg that was missing it made it easier to drive that way.

She told Ben that she had a special spot to go and look out over the ocean she was going to. When they got there she described it to him and Ben said he could smell and hear the ocean as it broke against the shore. He asked if they could walk down to the water and she said yes. Dona had brought her regular crutches, full length, underarm, saying it was easier to use them in the sand.

He got out of the van and felt his way around the front of the van to help Dona get out. They were parked in a sandy spot and he did not want her to fall. He helped her out and got her crutches for her. As she stood by him he kissed her and felt to see what she had on. It was a short, cut off t-shirt with no bra or breast prosthesis. His hand ended up on her empty breast space and she said I hope you don't mind. His kiss answered her question.

Next he felt the very short skirt and under it he soon found her naked hipless area. Again with a laugh in her voice she said I hope you don't mind. He repeated his answer with his lips and added a finger in her slit. She reached her hand down to the bulge in his shorts and could tell he had nothing on under them. He said I hope you don't mind but this time they both started laughing so hard they could not continue kissing.

Dona described the beach to him. It was just sandy and about 30 feet to the water. There were no obstructions anyplace. He said he would try walking behind her with his hand on her shoulder and see how that went. They started out and Ben could tell it was a bit of a struggle for her to walk in the sand. He asked if she was ok and she said yes only that she would need to stop a few times to let her arms rest.

They got to the water and it started washing up around their ankles. As they stood there Ben moved up behind Dona and put his arms around her. After just standing there for a while he put his hand on her breast. He asked if anyone was around and she said no and that they were in a private cove. He reached his hand down and cupped her pussy. She moaned and leaned back into him.

Ben moved slightly to her right side and Dona let go of the handle on her crutch and reached back and took hold of his cock. She found the zipper and pulled it down and withdrew his cock pulling it up and down. She bent to her left side slightly, lifted her skirt and pulled his hard to her opening. With no hip or buttock muscles in the way he was able to thrust right in. From that angle every thrust pushed against her G spot and it did not take long for Dona to cum.

He had to hold on to her as she did so she did not fall in the water. Ben pulled out not wanting to cum in her and make a mess. After a few minutes rest Dona said she needed to get back to the van as her arms were getting very tired. Ben offered to carry her if necessary but she said she thought she could make it.

They made it back to the van and got in the side door and into the back seat. They had removed the middle row of seats before they left. They had something to drink and rested for a while. Later Sue reached for his zipper and found they had not zipped it back up. She slid off to the floor and pulled him out and took his limp cock into her mouth. She loved the taste of herself on it. He was soon hard and thick and she worked it over taking him into her throat several times.

She had him lift up and pulled his shorts off so she could get all of him in and play with his balls. She looked up at him several times and it appeared that he was looking back down at her. She felt he was enjoying what was happening to him. She finally got what she wanted out of him and enjoyed every drop. After cleaning him off they decided it was time for lunch. Ben helped her out of her t-shirt and skirt so they could both be naked.

They opened the sliding door on the side of the van and sat on the floor with their legs out the door in the sand. Dona fixed the sandwiches and drinks. They ate talking about how great it was to be together in this special place. Ben then surprised Dona and asked her to move in with him. She was speechless for a while and asked if he was sure. He told her he was sure the first time they went out together. Dona said yes, she would like that very much. Ben said she did not have to work if she did not want to but she said she did as it gave her something to do and she enjoyed it a lot.

They finished lunch and picked up the trash. They headed back out to the road and went down the beach road for a while with Dona telling him was the view was. He complemented her on how descriptive she was and that he could see just what she was telling him about. They decided it was time to head back to the house.

They stripped and washed themselves off with the hose on the back patio and put their clothes in a plastic bag. Dona said she would put them in the washer later to get the sand off. They then went into the shower and washed all of the sand from their hair and every place else it seemed to have gotten. Naturally they had to check each other for sand. The sun and walking in the sand had made them tired so they decided a power nap was in order. 30 minutes later they were up and looking in the icebox for dinner.

After dinner and the dishes, Ben and Dona went into the family room to listen to music. The wind was blowing hard like a storm was brewing so the patio was not a good place to be. They cuddled on the couch and talked about her moving in with him. He told her she could either put her computer stuff in with his in the office or she could set up in the spare bedroom. He very seldom had company that used it. She said the spare room sounded best as she was supposed to have patient confidentially and privacy when she talked with patients. Ben said not a problem and they could put her phone line in there with no problem and have the number transferred.

He said that as she had probably noticed there was an empty walk in closet in his bedroom that she could use. Dona said why won't you let me share your side? He said he did not want her clothes attacking his and producing kid's clothes. They laughed and cuddled even closer. After a few minutes he got up and put several CDs in the player and turned the music up. She marveled at how easy he did so even being totally blind.

They both liked light classical and after about an hour Bolero came on. Dona said good choice and her hand started playing with his already hard cock. She told him to put his head back and relax, her treat for a while. Ben said good, but don't get me off he wanted to cum in her tight pussy tonight. Dona said she would try and keep that in mind. She started out using her hands very slow keeping time with the music.

As the music built so did her work on his cock. She added her mouth and throat after a while and when she felt him start to get close, stopped, and they kissed for a while. Finally she asked if he wanted a rubber so they did not ruin the couch. Ben said yes and that would help him last longer also. She rolled one on and climbed on to his cock. She still kept time with the music and during the climax of the piece they both did also.

She fell forward on his chest but he kept slowly thrusting in and out of her pussy. The rubber cut the sensitivity so it was not painful after just Cumming and yet he was able to stay hard. Her sucking him off in the van earlier helped. Her empty hip allowed him to go deep and for her to be able to rub her clit on his pubic bone. She soon came again long and hard. Ben had moved his hand down to her empty hip area and supplied almost as much stimulation to Dona as his cock did. After resting for a while she carefully removed the rubber and cleaned him with her mouth sucking as much as would come out so he did not dribble on the couch.

She crawled back up on his chest and they were content to just listen to the music. After some time Ben told her that her pussy was leaking onto his abdomen. She said she knew as she felt it also. He told her to move it up to his mouth so he could clean it and she should use his t-shirt to wipe him off. She dropped it onto the small puddle and moved up so his mouth could get to her. He lapped and cleaned her with more coming out as she stayed so aroused.

Her missing hip gave Ben great access to her. He said so and asked her about her earlier comment about having the other side like that. She said yes, she had thought about that several times and what did he think about that. He said that would be very sexy and he had no problem with it at all. He would support her any way she needed. She said good as she enjoyed very much having her leg and hip gone just not the way it happened.

Ben moved his mouth back to her vagina and stuck it as deep as she could get it. He moved his hand above his mouth and used his thumb on her clit. Her hips bucked and gave him more to clean up which he did with gusto. They listened to music for another hour and went into the bed room. Dona said she was getting good at moving around the house with no lights on just the outside light filtering in.