Beth's Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To answer your question about why I decided to be your date," she continued. "After I pried the story of how he'd met Beth from Dan, I wanted to meet the man who was so well adjusted that he would escort his wife halfway across the country to visit two lovers. And you know what? You are definitely worth meeting. You're cute and sexy and I'm really looking forward to tonight."

My heart skipped a beat. Our conversation made it plain that, not only was I going to get lucky that evening, but my fantasy was about to be realized in more ways than one. My cock responded.

"What a nice thing to say. I'm anxious to get to know you better too."

"This is going to be a very exciting party," she said, pressing my upper arm against her breast. Putting her lips close to my ear, she whispered, "By the way, I love to watch too." Just then, the oysters arrived and we made a game of feeding them to each other. The sexual connotation of slurping raw shellfish had us all giggling like fools by the time we finished them. On top of that, they were delicious and the wine complimented them perfectly.

The three of us guys had Wagyu beef and the ladies had swordfish, all beautifully presented and cooked to perfection. During dinner, I discovered that both the guys shared my passion for the Red Sox. Jack talked about his boat and how much fun it was to sail out of Providence. Kelli and Beth found plenty to chat about and by the time the plates were cleared away, we had all become comfortable with one another and were well on the way to becoming good friends.

I wondered how the evening would progress from this point and I didn't have long to wait. Beth whispered in Dan's ear and he looked over at Kelli and me and smiled.

"I had originally planned for us to do a little dancing before we went upstairs, but Beth says she'd like to take a rain check on that. Maybe we can dance tomorrow evening."

Dan looked me in the eye and Beth smiled at me. He and Jack withdrew their hands from under the table and moisture glistened on their fingers. I felt an instant tightening in my groin and to add to my excitement, Kelli's hand found my thigh under the table.

"Beth is very, very wet, Rick," Dan said. "She wants to go back to the room--now." I looked at her and she nodded. An idle thought crossed my mind, I had been right when we shook hands at the airport. He was using his right hand to finger my wife. I about lost it when both guys sucked her pussy juice off their fingers.

"That's a dessert I want more of," Jack said and Dan just smiled.

"Let the games begin," Kelli quietly said to me. She squeezed my thigh and continued, "You're sure you're all right with this, Rick? Things could get pretty intense. If you're not ready to actually see Beth get laid, we could go back to my place and have a little private fun. Maybe get together with them tomorrow or something."

I looked across the table at my wife's flushed face. She was nearly panting. I recognized the signs--Beth was in heat. She was going to get fucked whether I was present or not. My fantasy of seeing her with another man was about to be realized and even better, she'd have two men. I smiled at her and she returned it, eyes smoky with lust. I brushed Kelli's cheek with my lips and said, "Thanks for the option, but I wouldn't miss this for the world."

Her hand brushed ever so gently over my hard-on and she said, "I was hoping you'd say that. Let's go then."

Dan signed the check and we hurried across the lobby and crowded into the elevator. There was plenty of groping going on, but it only took moments to reach the fourth floor where we headed down the hall toward the room. Dan put his card key in the slot and almost missed turning the knob in time because Beth put her hand in his crotch from behind.

After we were all in the room, Dan hung out the "Do Not Disturb" sign and shot the night bolt. This was "the moment of truth" as they say. Not only was I about to watch my wife have sex with two men, but, with her blessing, I was going to have the thrill of making love to the very attractive young woman holding my hand.

How did I feel about the scene that was unfolding in this hotel room? The answer was--excited and scared at the same time. That feeling I experienced as a kid when I dove off a high place into dark water. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned about Beth and what she and her two lovers might do--I was. But there was no stopping now, I'd come this far and my fantasy was about to happen--with me in a ringside seat.

After meeting Kelli, the dynamics of the situation had changed for me. Now that I was with her, I was less worried about how I'd react to Beth and her lovers and more focussed on taking advantage of the opportunity to make love to this charming girl. Lust succeeded in trumping my nervousness.

I took Kelli in my arms and kissed her. Her lips were warm and soft and her mouth opened to mine as our tongues met. My god--what a promising start! I wanted this girl, but never having been to an orgy before, I was a bit uncertain as to protocol. Where did we go from here? Was it time for us all to rip our clothes off and get it on in the same room? Should I take Kelli into the other bedroom and screw her there? I needn't have worried.

"Well, Dan. I'm going to need help unwrapping our special-delivery package," Jack announced. That light-hearted comment marked the beginning of the most intense sexual experience of my life. The striptease I had envisioned before dinner got underway as the two men began undressing my wife.

"This is our opportunity to watch for a bit," Kelli said. "Do you mind?" I shook my head, mesmerized by the erotic scene coming to life right in front of me. "It'll be like having our very own sex show," she continued, putting an arm around me. I sank into an easy chair and she sat in my lap. "I've been in a threesome with Dan and another woman. I liked that a lot, but I've never had the chance to see two men doing a woman. I don't want to miss that."

"I told you about my fantasy and now it's really happening, Kelli. Beth is making love with two men right in front of me and the evidence that seeing her with them isn't turning me off is pressing against your beautiful rear end."

"I can feel your hard-on, lover," she said, squirming her bottom on my lap. "Watching those three is making me hot too."

"That's good," I said, cupping one of her magnificent tits. "They don't seem to mind having an audience."

"That's a fact. Just look at them go. I think we're a perfect match--a pair of voyeurs and a trio of exhibitionists." Kelli put her tongue in my ear and I squeezed her tit.

"I'm definitely looking forward to more than just watching," I said, putting my other hand high on her thigh. She moved it firmly into her crotch, pushing her dress aside. I kissed her again, cupping her mound over her silky panties, feeling the heat of her sex.

"Me too, lover, but there's no rush. We have all weekend to scratch our itches. Your wife has such a beautiful body," she said. "Has she ever been with another woman?"

"I don't think so," I said. "Why? Have you?"

"Maybe you'll have the answer to that question before the weekend is over." She covered my fondling hands with hers and moaned.

By now, the guys were well on the way to peeling Beth's red dress off of her. The bodice was bunched around her hips and they were kissing and caressing her, four hands exploring my wife's most intimate places. I kept waiting to feel shock or dismay as their hands moved over her body, but instead found that I was loving every moment of their sex play. Like Kelli had said--our exclusive sex show.

Beth wiggled her shapely butt to assist them as they finished removing her tight dress. When she stepped out of it, Dan draped it over a chair. The sight of her standing there in high heels and sexy, red lingerie would have given a statue a hard-on. Jack and Dan were not statues. Their boners were obvious.

"Are you two enjoying the show?" Beth asked us, a hand holding Dan's head as he kissed her neck while Jack fondled a breast and caressed her ass. Putting a hand on her hip, she thrusted it forward like models do.

"Very sexy," I said, thinking how much we had missed. This lusty woman had been inside my Beth all these years, and I'd never even suspected. "I'm ready to see Act Two."

"Seeing you with your lovers is very exciting," Kelli said. "You've got me and your sexy husband hot and bothered already, Beth. His hard-on is pressing against my bottom and it feels wonderful. I'm definitely looking forward to feeling it in other places. You are absolutely exquisite and your studs are so handsome. You three could be porn stars."

"I'm glad you and Rick are getting along so well. As for me, having an audience seems to be making me even hotter than I was the last time these two guys sexed me up."

She quit talking when Dan put his arms around her, cupped the cheeks of her ass, and kissed her. Jack stood behind her and kissed her neck while holding her breasts. Beth had her arms around Dan, but I'm sure, if she had been blessed with a second pair, they would have been holding Jack too. Both guys had their hard-ons pressed tightly against her.

Obviously, my wife was about to get seriously laid and I didn't care what the two of them were doing to her. Hell, I was eager to see it happen. That damned Dan was an evil genius. He'd fixed me up with the delectable Kelli. With her in my arms, I was ready for whatever the two guys were going to do with Beth.

I had been caressing Kelli's breasts through her dress, but now I slipped my hand into her cleavage and cupped a soft, warm tit. She nearly purred when I rolled her nipple between my fingers.

By this time, Beth's bra was gone and Jack was holding her bare breasts. Dan was in the act of slipping her red thong over her hips, pressing his face against her furry muff when it came into view.

"Damn. you smell good," he said as she stepped out of her panty. Naked now, save for those red, high-heel shoes and stockings, she sat on the edge of the bed. Jack and Dan stood in front of her. She opened their pants and extracted their organs. I couldn't see every detail as the men had their backs to Kelli and me. That viewpoint changed when they sat on either side of my wife to finish removing their clothing. Beth smiled at us, holding a very impressive hard-on in each hand.

"God, Kelli. Just look at the size of these things!" she said, waving them at us. "I'd sort of forgotten how big they are."

"You're going to love them, Beth," she said. "I'm well acquainted with Dan's super-sized cock, but Jack's is plenty big too. Have a ball, you lucky lady."

Kelli and I were the only ones with clothes on. "Let's get naked too," she said. We stood and removed one another's clothes. I didn't make as much of a production out of it as the threesome had, but I did manage to suck a couple of delightful nipples and bury my face in Kelli's furry nest. I was delighted to discover her thick, pubic hair was a rich, dark auburn. On top of that, she smelled heavenly. She pulled me back to my feet, sank to her knees and stripped me. Looking up at me with those beautiful, green eyes, she gave my boner a quick lick and a kiss.

She stood up and we cuddled face to face, arms around one another kissing and touching. Behind me, I could hear my wife and her guys murmuring and slurping, but Kelli was in my arms and, at that moment, she was the focus of my attention.

"I have a confession," I said. "I haven't been with another woman since I've been married to Beth."

"I can see why," Kelli said, looking over at my wife who had her lips stretched around Dan's sizable hard-on. She squeezed my hard dick. "You're going to do just fine. I'm the lucky one. With a wife like her, why would you stray?"

I kissed her again, filling both my hands with her splendid tits. "She hasn't always been like this. For years we had pretty much no sex life. I believe at one time I had more climaxes in the bathroom with my hand than I ever had in Beth."

"What happened to change that?"

"Dan and Jack are what happened. Just look at her. I can't believe what a sexual animal they've turned her into."

Kelli shook her head. "She's trying to suck them both at once. I don't think that's possible. Let's hope she doesn't dislocate her jaw or something. But, to hell with them, let's you and me get sexy. Do you like my tits? Would you like to put your dick between them?" I nodded. "I really enjoy a nice, hot tit-fuck. My breasts are a prime erogenous zone for me and I like nothing better than to have a big, hard prick between them."

Sinking to her knees, Kelli took my cock in her mouth and got me wet and then pressed her luscious breasts around my shaft. I took advantage of the custom-made pussy she'd created for me and stroked up and down between her lovely tits. Just a few thrusts in the warm heaven she created for me and I lost control. I cried out as sperm jetted out of my cock spraying over her beautiful face. She opened her mouth and my next stream went right in. She swallowed and took my cock in her hand.

"Come on, sailor. Give me a little more," she said, smiling up at me and milking my hard-on. I rewarded her with a couple of measly drops that she caught on her tongue. "Your semen tastes really sweet," she said, swallowing and licking her lips. She wiped my come off her face with her fingers and licked them clean too.

"I could tell you needed a little relief. That climax should take a little of the pressure off for you. Now, let's relax and watch the show some more. You've made me pretty hot and horny though. So think about how you're going to use that wonderful hose of yours to cool me down." She sat back down in my lap so we could fondle each other while we watched the three on the bed.

By this time, Beth and her two lovers were definitely in an action scene. My wife was on her knees with Jack behind her. He was clasping her hips and really putting the wood to her doggy style. Dan was on his knees in front of her, holding her head and actually fucking her mouth with his big pole. Strings of saliva dripped off her chin every time he lurched forward and pushed his big dick down her throat. All three of them were contributing to their sound track of lust with grunting and slurping and moaning noises. We watched until we were both squirming with desire.

"God, I love this," Kelli said, kissing me. "After my first threesome with Dan, I realized just how much I got off watching people fuck . Seeing him screwing the shit out of the other girl and turning her into a cumslut really turned me on."

"It didn't bother you to watch your boyfriend ball another girl?"

"Hell no. Having him fuck her right in front of me just made the sex better when it was my turn to get laid. When he screwed her--just like seeing those two with your wife," she said, gesturing at the lusty trio, "it was like watching actors getting it on. Isn't this great? I'm really enjoying our own private sex show."

"You're right. Watching those three is definitely turning me on. I know she's my wife, but what she's doing at the moment is making her a sexy stranger to me."

"That's the way to enjoy this group stuff. Just take it at face value. This is outright lust. Relax and enjoy it."

"Speaking of lust, Kelli. The way they're carrying on they'll never even notice if we slip over and use part of the bed to get a little."

"Sounds like fun to me," she said, taking my hand. We got on the bed and when she opened her thighs I had a sudden urge to put my face in her crotch.

Eating pussy isn't something I've had a lot of experience at doing, but seeing Kelli's luscious nest gave me an uncontrollable desire to taste her. Beth has never been particularly responsive to my attempts at oral intercourse, so I wasn't too sure if I knew the proper technique.

Fortunately, Kelli knew exactly what she wanted and she told me just how and where she wanted my tongue in her pussy. She tasted great and she moved her hips as if celebrating the fact my tongue was in her. I licked and I sucked her and when I did her sweet little clit she came. She wasn't quiet about it either. She held my face tight against her crotch and squealed for quite some time before she released my head.

When I raised up and looked around, I became aware that Kelli and I had turned our innocent pussy-eating adventure into a showstopper. Dan and Jack and Beth were all watching us and they applauded.

"Hey, Beth. Your guy really knows how to eat a pussy," Dan observed, rubbing his cock on her cheek. "I've never been able to get her off like that."

Beth reached over and took my hand. "Are you having fun?"

"God, yes!" I said, reaching out to cup one of her swinging breasts. I was still fondling her when Jack started fucking her again. I started to tell her how much I appreciated her talking me into coming to Boston, but there was no point as she was carried away by a climax.

Kelli was waiting and I was more than ready so I got between her thighs and entered her. She felt heavenly, so wet and warm. We fucked slowly, enjoying ourselves, kissing and stroking one another until her pussy began to spasm. I wanted to taste her mouth while I came in her so I kissed her. We explored each other's tongues as Kelli got her orgasm.

She grabbed the cheeks of my ass and squeezed them saying, "Come in me, you fucking stud. Fill me up." I think I pumped the biggest load of semen I've ever delivered anywhere into her delicious pussy. We stayed glued together, kissing and murmuring endearments to each other until Jack tapped me on the shoulder.

"Dan and I have a tradition of eating one another's creamy pies."

"Beth told me about you guys doing that and what a turn-on it was for her. Obviously, that's something I've never done."

"Well this your chance to join our club. We've both come in Beth. Trust me, she's awash in semen. So, if you want to get your initiation by eating a very juicy pussy, go for it."

"I'm supposed to be Kelli's date, but if she doesn't mind, I think I'm game. Are you okay with this, Kelli?"

"Don't be silly. We're going to share and share alike this weekend. As matter of fact, I'll help you eat her out. That should answer your question about whether I've ever been with another girl."

Another surprise, but no more so than what had happened so far. One more in an evening of surprises and I had the feeling that we weren't done yet. I didn't know exactly what Kelli had in mind, but I got to my knees and moved over to Beth who was lying on her back with her knees in the air.

She smiled at me, then reached down and spread the lips of her sex. Her lewd gesture focussed my attention on her snatch. She had been fucked all right. Her entire crotch was a gooey mess. Her pubic hair was matted and wet with sperm. A stream of come was leaking from between her pink lips and sliding down the crack of her ass.

"Here's your pie, darling," she said, smiling at me. "Clean me up so I can fuck my lovers some more." She raised her knees, spreading her legs wide to give me room. I got in position and Kelli was right beside me. She giggled as she scooped a bit of semen from Beth and licked her finger clean.

"Those messy guys really used your pretty wife. She's a come dump. We have our work cut out for us to get her back into shape for more screwing."

She leaned down and I watched her pink tongue dart from her mouth and lick a dollop of sperm out of my wife. She tasted it a moment, then said, "This must be Jack's. I've tasted Dan's plenty of times, but this is different. Try it and see what you think."

Shit, this wasn't a wine tasting. I knew if I spent any more time thinking about sucking other men's sperm from my wife's pussy, I wouldn't be able to do it, so I dived right in.