Beth's Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You cunts give some mighty fine head," Dan said, patting their hair. "Now I've got to get a little shuteye. I'm gonna want to fuck you both again when I wake up."

"I'm staying right here with you," my wife announced, kissing Dan and cuddling up to him. "I want to be handy when you're ready for that piece of ass."

"Shit," Jack said. "That was the hottest thing I've ever laid eyes on and it still didn't get me hard. I need some sleep too." He opened a closet, found a blanket and headed for the living room couch.

Just as we had last night, Kelli and I retreated to the second bedroom. This one had a nice, king-sized bed, but no wall-to-wall mirrors. After we snuggled down together, I held her in my arms and said, "I'm sorry about the way Dan treated you. He was pretty cruel." I kissed her and put my hand between her legs. "I have a confession. Watching him abuse you and Beth definitely turned me on. What he did to you two apparently appealed to a side of me I never knew existed. I wouldn't enjoy doing something like that to you myself, but seeing him use you and Beth that way while he talked to me was very exciting. You were right, Dan's a genius at sensing what a person's hot button is and he certainly managed to push mine."

She began to weep silently and in a subdued voice said, "That's Dan all right. He can be a bastard--a real Jekyll-Hyde personality--as nice as can be one minute and the next he turns into a real prick. I seem to be stuck in this situation and I have to put up with his shit if I want to hang around with him--and I do. I can't live with the son of a bitch, but I can't live without him."

"Well, you've got Beth and me now. We're your friends."

"I'm glad. You two are so nice--so well-matched. Have you been married long?"

"Going on twelve years. We got married when we still in college. We were almost virgins on our wedding night."

"You told me I was the first girl you've fucked on the side," she said, taking my stiffening cock in her hand. "That's amazing."

"What's amazing is how lucky I am to be here in bed with you. If it hadn't been for Beth's mistake, I wouldn't be doing this," I said, moving my fingers in her pussy.

"I'm really glad she screwed up," Kelli said, kissing me.

"Speaking of virginity," I said. "How did you lose yours?"

"It's not a pretty story. My stepfather raped me when I was sixteen."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to awaken bad old memories."

"That's okay. I've dealt with that long ago. What I haven't dealt with is that damned Dan. I really appreciated it when Beth helped me out of what was shaping up to be an ugly scene. That was a very nice thing for her to do. After being humiliated like that, I definitely need a friend or two." She kissed me and gave my cock a squeeze. "I do have one teeny favor to ask of my new friend though."

"Anything, Kelli. Ask away."

"Even though I didn't particularly enjoy that scene with Dan doesn't mean he didn't leave me horny. Would you please make sweet love to me."

"It would be my delight," I said and kissed her. We took our time and we did make love, a sweet, conventional, missionary fuck with lots of kissing and fondling.

"Thank you," Kelli said after we both climaxed. "I really needed that. You've made me feel like something more than a blow-up fuck-doll." We fell asleep in each other's arms and, in a repeat of the first night, Beth joined us before daybreak.

I stirred and she whispered in my ear, "God, honey. Sleeping with that guy is such a rush. He is the horniest thing. Believe it or not, he fucked me two more times after you guys left. But after that he went to sleep and I couldn't stand the snoring. I'm not even sure if ear plugs would help."

She reached around and held my dick and we fell asleep. Dawn was filtering into the room when I became aware that our bed was shaking. I was pretty sure it wasn't an earthquake and I was right. It was Jack and he was fucking Beth from behind.

"I got kind of cold out there all alone," he said when he realized I was awake. "So I came in here to get warm and Beth's hot little pussy seemed like just the ticket."

"He feels good in me," my wife said drowsily and kissed me. "I figure it won't take him long. After he comes in me, we can all get some more sleep." She was right. Jack came and the four of us napped out.

It was full daylight when I awoke next. Beth and I were in bed alone--a first for the weekend. I could smell bacon frying so someone else was up. The bathroom door was closed and I surmised that was where Kelli was.

Beth had thrown off the covers and I watched her sleep. She was completely naked, lying on her back with her arms over her head and one leg bent at the knee--a "careless look"--the term my mother used to describe young women who didn't have their legs tight together. She was simply beautiful--my very own Reclining Venus--a classic statue in the flesh. I watched her begin to stir and marveled at how her crazy mistake had changed our lives. I loved this woman and was so happy she was my wife. She opened her eyes, stretched, and yawned, then smiled at me and said, "What time is it, lover?"

"I don't have a clue."

"Is that bacon I smell?"

"Smells like it to me."

"This's a good way to wake up," she said and turned over toward me. "So, tell me. Are you having fun?"

"Beth, I don't have words to describe how much I've enjoyed myself this weekend. When you told me your bogus Arabian Nights stories, I went along with you because I was curious to find out what had made such a dramatic change in you. You thought you conned me into going along with this, but I was your willing dupe and I have no regrets. I haven't had as much sexual pleasure in my entire life as I've had these past two nights."

"Me too, lover. And the best part is--this time you're sharing it with me."

"I have been concerned a couple of times. I was uneasy when Dan displayed you in front of the mirrors and again when he humiliated Kelli."

"I know what you're saying. Those things bothered me too, but Kelli told me some things about Dan. He's never had a successful relationship. He's been married and divorced twice. She loves him but doesn't see much chance for their future. It's kind of sad."

"I really like Kelli. She's a very generous and sexy girl."

"I like her too. I don't feel the least bit jealous or threatened when I see you with her. How about you? How do you feel after watching me with my lovers?"

"Beth, I didn't realize it was possible to have this much fun screwing. I think I have a better understanding for why people become addicted to sex. When we got married we were pretty young and inexperienced. Sex was fun, but somehow the stress of making a living crowded that pleasure out of our lives. After we started a family and bought a house, I guess I just lost sight of the delight we had shared."

I kissed her and stroked her silky body. "You told me how exciting this group stuff would be, but I didn't really believe you. I'm sure our Catholic upbringing had something to with that. Sex was a duty they told us. They managed to paint it in the worst light. Until this weekend, recreational sex was just a term I'd heard. Not any more--now I'm a convert."

"Naturally, I had my doubts about how you would react to seeing me actually have sex with another man, but I had to take a chance. In my mind, the excitement of my first encounter with Jack and Dan outweighed the risk to our relationship. Your response to my confession led me to believe that you'd be all right with sharing me. Just think, our sexual liberation happened because I jumped to the most stupid wrong conclusion of my life. I'm just so happy that it's turned out well."

"That's an understatement. I'm discovering a side to me that I never knew existed and I'm loving it. So what do you want to do? Dan has invited us to stay over."

"Oh, Rick. Just thinking about having another day to fuck that guy prejudices my thinking."

"It's no secret that he really rings your chimes, Beth. I love watching you have fun, but we do have a life back home. I'm guessing that Dan will be able to adjust our plane tickets or whatever. A guy with a lifestyle like his is definitely a heavy-hitter."

She giggled. "That would describe Dan. He is heavy hung and he definitely hits my G spot."

"So, if I'm reading you right, you don't want to go home yet."

"Not exactly true, Rick. This has, without a doubt, been the most exciting weekend of sex in my life. I have three lovers plus a very sexy new girlfriend. I don't want to go home, but I think we should. It's not fair to my sister and the kids for us to stay away any longer."

"Jack really wants to take us sailing. Does that appeal to you?"

"Are you kidding? Of course it appeals. I've never been fucked on a boat." I laughed.

"If we got a rain-check on the boat event, it'd give us an excuse to come back."

"That's my guy. Let's do that. In the meantime, we have a whole day to play sex games. I don't know about you, but I plan to be totally fucked out by the time we get on that plane this evening."

Kelli was just finishing drying her hair when we went into the bathroom. We kissed her and Beth broke the news that we were going home that evening.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I've enjoyed you both so much, but at least we have today," she said, smiling at me and nodding at my limber cock. "I'm looking forward to more of that, you sexy man."

"Kelli," Beth pulled her close and whispered in her ear. She smiled and nodded.

Beth and I showered together. We soaped each other and rinsed each other and had the best time bathing since we were newlyweds. I dressed in jeans and a tee. Beth threw on a robe. We went out to the dining area and discovered that Dan had created a fabulous breakfast with bacon, which we had smelled, eggs any style, fried potatoes and toast. We started with really delicious coffee and sweet rolls. Again I was amazed at how fresh we all looked considering how late we had been up and all the fucking that had gone on.

Kelli was in her robe too and, like me, the other two guys wore jeans and short-sleeved shirts. Beth and I broke the news to Dan and Jack about our departure. We could see they were disappointed, but then Jack extended his sailing invitation again and we accepted, explaining that we would like a rain-check. They both brightened considerably at the prospect of our returning.

"Well, we've got today," Dan said with a smile. "I wonder what sort of sexy mischief we can dream up."

"How about this for starters?" Beth turned on the stereo. The sounds of Britney Spears' "My Prerogative" filled the room. She and Kelli dropped their robes. They were nude save for very brief thong panties, which somehow made them look even more naked. Kelli's was a deep emerald green that matched her eyes, Beth's, a bright canary yellow.

Us guys sat speechless, admiring them. Both girls danced a bit, setting their breasts in motion, then stopped and bumped their butts together.

"So, who'd like a lap dance?" Kelli inquired.

Jack said, "Me, Kelli. Please do me."

"With pleasure," she said, swinging a leg over his and settling in his lap facing him. He immediately began sucking her nipples and she held his head in her hands. Beth looked at me. I knew she wanted more of her Dan, so I smiled and nodded. She sat in Dan's lap facing him. He smiled at me and nodded.

"This looks like a promising start," he said and cupped Beth's breasts in his hands while they kissed. The girls squirmed their sexy bottoms around on the guys' laps and I couldn't vouch for the guys under them, but watching their thong-clad asses in action made me plenty hard.

After a few minutes, the music quit, but that made no difference. By now both couples had found their own rhythm.

"I've gotta lose these pants," Jack announced.

"Me too," Dan said. The girls stood while they got naked. Beth started to peel off her thong, but Dan stopped her. "No, leave it on, sweetie. It'll be much nastier fun fucking you while you're wearing it." He was right. I took off my clothes and sat at the table watching both couples get it on. Jack lifted Kelli a bit, moved the crotch of her panty aside and his hard-on slithered into her. She sat back down and their lap dance turned into a long and passionate fuck.

Dan and Beth followed suit and it was obvious he had figured out what turned me on. He turned a bit, deliberately exhibiting my wife's ass for my viewing pleasure and I got to watch his long, hard cock slide deep into her pussy. After just a few strokes, Beth started to moan and then she came. As her climax subsided, she held his head against her breasts and I could see her murmuring in his ear.

"My goodness," Dan said to me in mock surprise. "Your sweet wife says she wants more Danny dick and she wants it from behind."

"Well, don't disappoint her."

"Okay, Beth. Let's lean you on the table in front of your horny husband so you can smile at him while I fuck you."

While they were getting situated, I heard the other pair of lovers climaxing. One major advantage of fucking a woman who is seated in the face-to-face position on one's lap became obvious. Even after the man comes, he can stay in her much longer, kissing and cuddling while enjoying the afterglow. I looked forward to trying that with Beth.

However, that would have to wait, my wife was a little busy at the moment. Her torso, supported on her elbows, was spread across the breakfast table facing me. She had one foot up on the seat of a chair to give Dan easy access to her sex and he was taking full advantage of her compliant position. I stood up momentarily to watch his cock enter her. After they were connected, I sat back down to enjoy seeing my darling get the shit fucked out of her.

Both of them had expressions of concentration on their faces as they worked on achieving the perfect climax. Beth's tits bounced with every thrust Dan made as he held her hips and plowed into her. Her eyes were open, looking at me, but unfocussed as she concentrated on their hot coupling. They were both making noise, she moaned and even sort of growled, a sound I'd never heard her make. Then her moans turned into climactic wailing and Dan shouted, "Shit, I'm coming." He pulled out of Beth and jerked his prick, spreading semen all over her back.

Beth's eyes slowly lost their dazed look and she smiled at me.

"See why I love having this guy fuck me," she said.

That's how our last day began. Kelli took care of me orally and, believe it or not, after that we even watched some baseball on TV. Around noon Beth announced she was getting hungry. After a few lewd comments about what she could eat, Dan called out for pizza.

I wondered if this was going to be one of those fantasy scenes where the ladies seduce the pizza man, but no, our ladies were too selective for that nonsense. Dan pulled on his clothes and went down to get the pizzas when the delivery guy buzzed.

We sat around the table, the very one that my wife had sprawled across while her lover screwed her. The five of us naked people all shared pizza together. What a rush!

Sometime after lunch we all wound up in the bedroom and after a lot of complicated foreplay, Dan asked Beth if she would like to try all three of us guys at once.

"Not only yes, but hell yes," was her answer. So we did her. Dan was in her pussy, Jack in her ass, and me in her mouth. It was obvious we were slowing down and that wasn't a bad thing as it prolonged our pleasure. We finally reached our climaxes and mine was terrific.

"I'm feeling left out," Kelli announced.

"Well, that will never do," I said. "I think I can help you feel needed." I got her to lie down on me in the sixty-nine position and I ate her to climax, but I couldn't come again.

We all took a siesta and the short rest paid off. Our day of lust literally came to its final climax with Jack using Kelli's ass and me under her with my cock deep in her pussy and an up close and personal view of Dan's big fuck engine pillaging Kelli's sexy mouth.

Beth stretched out alongside us and acted as our rooting section while caressing all of us. I'm not sure I could have come again without her sexy talk and affectionate hands, but I did, along with the others. Kelli missed swallowing some of Dan's sperm and it rained down on my cheeks and forehead. I had eaten his loads out of both girls, but this was different. Beth saw my consternation and, laughing, she leaned over and licked my face clean.

With that we went to get cleaned up and packed. Beth showered with Jack and Dan. She told me later how lovingly they had washed her and dried her.

"Shit, Rick. They made me feel like a fucking princess or something. All three of us were nearly in tears. At least I was while they were telling me how much fun they'd had and kept on thanking me. Maybe it was just horse crap, but it sure made me feel good."

I knew where she was coming from. My shower with Kelli was pretty emotional too. "You've been so nice to me," she said, crying a little as she held me. "If there's anything I can do to repay you for the pleasure you've given me this weekend, don't hesitate to ask." It was a "no-brainer" to promise her that I would.

After that, we packed. Dan and Jack carried our bags down and jokingly bitched a last time about how heavy Beth's was.

We caught our plane and headed home after the most exciting sexual experience of our lives. The events of our adventure were running through my mind as Beth, exhausted, settled down for a nap. I looked over at her and realized how glad I was that she'd seduced me into going to Boston.

Meeting and enjoying Kelli was enough to make the entire weekend wonderful for me, but, in addition, I had seen a side of my wife that I'd never suspected existed; an amazingly powerful and uninhibited sensuality. Even after living with her for all these years, I hadn't had a clue how passionate she could be. I love Beth and have always enjoyed pleasing her and our trip to Boston had definitely accomplished that. She had obviously revelled in making love with Dan and Jack and watching her with her lovers certainly satisfied my long-standing fantasy.

We had opened a new door in our relationship and I didn't have a clue where it might lead, but if more adventures like this very erotic weekend were in our path, I was eager to step out on our journey.

Before joining my wife in a nap, a thought passed through my mind. If a basically conservative couple such as ourselves had indulged in such an uninhibited, sexual romp, I wondered how many of the people on that plane might have had similar experiences. I doubted that I'd ever be able to meet another couple and not speculate as to whether they too welcomed lovers into their bed and relationship.

After that, as tired as I was, I joined my wife and we slept until the plane began descending into Cleveland.