Beth's Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spawner
spawner
91 Followers

"He's a natural." I heard Dan say after a couple of minutes. "I thought we might gross him out, but, boy, was I wrong. Look at him go."

"Speaking of creamy pies," Jack said. "I believe he left one in the delightful miss Kelli. I'll take advantage of our time-out and suck it out of her." Kelli was on her knees beside me when I felt him move in behind us. The image of how we must look to Dan filled my mind. Beth with her legs spread, Kelli and I taking turns eating her pussy, and Jack with his nose buried in Kelli's crack, licking her from behind.

I'd never even heard of eating a cream pie until Beth told me about her experience and, here I was, slurping a double dose of come from my freshly-fucked wife. What amazing lechery. Even more amazing--whenever I came up for air, Kelli replaced my tongue with hers and we shared sucking Beth's creamy pie from her pussy. Whose tongue was pleasuring her didn't make a bit of difference to Beth. She came when I sucked her and she came when Kelli licked her.

"Oh, god. Oh, Rick," Kelli said, kissing me. "Jack is going to make me come. Kiss me while I'm climaxing. I really love having you do that." I kissed and caressed her as her orgasm overtook her and she let out muffled shrieks into my mouth--a very interesting way to share in a woman's climax.

After Kelli quit spasming, we looked at each other and burst into laughter. Both our faces were covered in semen and pussy juice.

"Now that was some deliciously wicked fun," Jack said, his face glistening from eating Kelli. "Welcome to our club." We high-fived one another.

"Congratulations," Dan said. "You're now a full-fledged member of our Cream Pie Society."

We pretty much collapsed after that. We'd all gotten off at least once and I thought that would pretty much finish us up, but I was wrong. It was only a few minutes before I heard squishy sounds of sex. I opened my eyes and looked over to see Beth on her knees blowing Dan again and I was fascinated, watching his hard-on grow as she worked on him. When she was satisfied with his erection, she began taking his over-sized cock deep in her throat even though it caused her to gag. Dan held her head gently, letting her control the pace as he fucked her mouth. Jack awakened and moved down to put his face in Beth's crotch.

Kelli was still dozing so I was the sole spectator of my wife and her studs. My Beth was showing talents I had no idea she possessed. After a few minutes the men traded positions and I could see Beth was heating up. She was moaning while she sucked Jack's cock and moved her shapely hips as Dan ate her. When she released Jack, she said something I didn't catch and he nodded.

All three of them got off the bed, then Jack sat on the edge and Beth backed up to him. She reached between her legs and taking his cock in her hand, she put him in her pussy and sat down in his lap. She squirmed, an expression of delight on her face, and fucked him for a few strokes until she was nice and wet, then she raised up and aimed his hard-on at her asshole.

She looked over at me as she sat down again and I realized she was recreating a scene from the fuck flick we had watched at home. Deeper and deeper, Jack went into her until she wiggled her butt and settled down in his lap, his cock firmly embedded in her ass. She grinned at me and blew me a kiss before turning her head to kiss her lover as he reached up and cupped her breasts.

In all the years we'd been married she'd never let me fuck her ass, but she had just welcomed Jack into herself with a smile. She looked my way and said, "Remember that flick, honey? Tell me if we do this as well as they did in the movie."

She reached out and took Dan's hard-on, pulling him toward her. He positioned himself between her thighs and pushed into her welcoming pussy. She sighed and threw her head back. Dan kissed her neck and then the two of them continued kissing open-mouthed as he began moving in her. She moaned and even cried out as he fucked her hard and fast. Her cries awoke Kelli who took in the erotic scene.

"Shit! Now that's hot!" she said. "I'd like to try that myself."

"Maybe we can do that before the weekend's over," I said. "I'd love to be the man in your ass."

"It could happen," she said, kissing me.

I caressed Kelli's tits and she slowly jerked me off as we continued watching the three lovers. Dan was really working for his climax. Sweat was running off him and dripping onto Beth's tits and belly. At length, he groaned and came in her, triggering Jack and Beth who both let out cries as they climaxed together. The threesome stayed connected for as long as they could while Jack caressed her breasts and Dan continued kissing her mouth and murmuring in her ear.

After Dan pulled out of her and flopped over on his back, I was only mildly surprised when Kelli casually leaned down and took his cock in her hand. What a wicked sight to see; Kelli using that same delectable mouth and tongue I had so recently enjoyed to clean Dan's big, wet dick while Jack was on his knees eating Beth's very juicy creamy pie. Seeing the four of them pleasuring each other made me realize just how much fun I was having being a voyeur.

I think we all went to sleep then. At least I did and if there was any fucking going on it was off the record. I awakened when people climbed over me, apparently on their way to the bathroom. Dan was snoring so I knew he was still asleep and I just stayed in bed until I heard Beth say, "Let me get this straight. You want Kelli and me to pee on you?"

"Remember, Beth. The first time we were together you peed on my hand. I really liked that. Now I have two of you ladies with full bladders and I propose to recline in this bathtub and let you both piss all over me."

"This is pretty weird, Jack," Kelli said. "But I like weird. How about it Beth? Shall we wet him down?"

"I have to pee somewhere and if Jack wants it to be on him that's okay with me."

Quietly, I got up and found a place to stand where I could watch their scene in the vanity mirror. Jack climbed into the tub and lay down. Beth took hold of the grab bar and swinging her leg over him, she put a foot on the inside edge of the tub, giving Jack a gynecologist's view of her vulva. She must have really had to pee because a virtual gusher poured out of her and rained down on Jack. He was jerking his cock as her pee ran off his face and chest. When her flow stopped, Beth squeezed out a few last drops and backed away from the tub. She was replaced by Kelli who quickly aimed her twat right at Jack's face. When she let go, a cascade of urine splashed over his entire head, running off his face and drenching his hair. He opened his mouth and let her pee fill it until it ran out of the sides and down his cheeks. As Kelli's stream came to an end, he jerked his cock and came on his belly.

What a quirky sex act and I was lucky enough to see the entire thing. I wasn't too surprised to find that watching them had left me with a hard-on. The girls were wiping themselves with a washcloth and Beth stopped to brush her teeth so I slipped back into bed. I could hear the shower running when the girls quietly climbed back in on either side of me, trying not to wake us sleepers. I reached out and took a breast in each hand.

"You're awake," said Beth.

"And I'm horny. I just watched you girls piss on Jack and it really turned me on."

"Well, I can't piss on you right at the moment. Maybe later," Kelli said. "But I can fuck you." With that she climbed aboard my hips and inserted me in her warm, wet pussy.

"How about if I sit on your face?" my wife said. "That way you get a double-header."

That was a question that really needed no answer as she was already swinging her leg over my head and settling her snatch right on my mouth. I smelled a strong odor of sex as I put my tongue in her, but I didn't mind. Kelli rode me and I ate Beth. I couldn't see what they were up to but they were facing each other and I had my suspicions.

Jack finished his shower, not a golden one this time, and joined us. He stopped alongside the bed and I heard slurping sounds. That was enough to trigger my climax and I dumped another load in Kelli. Beth wasn't ready to come yet and I licked and sucked her pussy for several more minutes before she got off.

We untangled and Jack reclaimed Beth. They began kissing and caressing each other and I was pretty sure they were planning to fuck some more. I was exhausted and keen on trying to get some sleep, a goal that seemed pretty unlikely in a bed with five sex maniacs in it.

"There's another whole bedroom right in there," I whispered to Kelli. "Would you like to go in and settle down?"

"Yes, I would," she whispered back. "These two lovers are apparently going to screw all night and Dan snores. Let's go."

We nestled down in the clean, comfortable bed with no damp spots on the sheets. We held each other and drifted off to sleep.

Sometime in the night I became aware of a warm little hand in my crotch. Kelli cupped my balls and said, "Would you like to get it on again?"

I felt a slight stirring in my groin and an answering twitch from my cock. "I think so, but I'll need some help."

"I'm very helpful," she said. Her head went under the covers and her hot mouth engulfed my cock. In a couple of minutes she had me as hard as I've ever been. Her tousled hair came back into view.

"Whew. I couldn't breathe under there. My pussy is a bit sore. Earlier you said you'd like to fuck me in the ass. Wanna give that a try?"

I couldn't believe my ears. A woman had just invited me to have anal intercourse with her. Just watching Jack screw my wife's ass, something she'd never let me do, had definitely excited me. And now, this very sexy woman had invited me to fuck her back door. Talk about playing catch-up--all I could say was YAHOO!

I didn't say that of course, but I kissed her and cuddled her and I told her how happy I'd be to do her that way.

"The way I like it best is for you to be on top of me in the missionary position. Here, I'll show you. Let's put a pillow under my ass. Good. Go ahead and get on me. First, put your cock in my pussy and get it nice and slippery. Okay, pull out of me. That's it. Now, I'll raise my hips just a bit and aim your dick at my butt hole. All you have to do is slip it inside me."

I did as instructed and when I entered her, the sensation was unbelievable. Her ass was hot and tight, much tighter than her marvelous pussy. Our mouths found one another and I held those incredible breasts as I reveled in our erotic connection. When I couldn't stay still any longer, I began to move. Kelli moaned and continued kissing me while I fucked her.

A thought ran through my mind as this lovely, sexy woman put her hands on my ass and pulled me tight against herself. How many years had I fucked Beth and been this close to paradise without realizing it? That was a question with no good answer, but I knew Beth was going to give up her ass to me very soon.

Kelli talked to me as we screwed. She told me how good I felt in her and hoped I was enjoying myself. "Enjoy" fell far short of describing the sensations I was feeling, but I didn't have words to describe that degree of rapture, so just concentrated on screwing her lovely ass.

"Don't freak now," she said. "I'm going to put a finger up your butt and press your prostate. You'll have a climax you won't believe and I think I'll be able to join you when you come. I don't usually climax from an ass fuck, but you've got me so hot that I'm really close."

She inserted her magic finger in me and she was right. I came like it was my first of the night and carried her with me. I remembered that she liked to kiss when she climaxed so we swapped tongues and enjoyed ourselves immensely as we came down from our passion.

"You are a very talented lover," she told me between kisses. "That was absolutely wonderful."

Already half asleep, I mumbled some response, rolled off her and fell asleep almost instantly. When I awoke next, I was aware that someone else was in bed with us. I opened my eyes just enough to determine that it was my wife.

How strange that the odd man out at the orgy wound up sleeping with both women while the studs slept alone. Beth saw I was awake and said, "They both snore. I needed to get some sleep and I didn't think you'd mind sharing a bed with two ladies."

"You're right about that," I whispered. "So, have you enjoyed your night of lust?"

"Boy, have I ever. You watched those two guys. They fucked me in every position and combination we could think of and I loved every second of it."

"You even got to have Kelli and me eat your pussy. Did you like having her help?"

"That was fun. I really like her and I'm glad the two of you are getting along so well." She kissed me. "Besides, like I told you, if it feels good, do it."

"After you and Kelli left, Jack and I fucked once more--just a quicky. Then he left to go sleep on the couch. Dan took over and he's been screwing me nonstop ever since. We got off together for the last time just a few minutes ago. Boy, do I feel well used. That guy is amazing! He came in me several times, but never lost his hard-on. Even after a climax, he stayed in me and then we kissed and talked dirty to each other for a few minutes, and he'd start humping me again. This has been a totally amazing experience--a dream come true--and I'm so glad I didn't miss it. Thank you, my darling husband, for making this reunion with my lovers possible." She kissed me and said, "You're a very special man and I love you like crazy."

"I love you too, you crazy, oversexed wench," I said, cupping my hand over her vulva. "My god. You're a sticky mess."

"I know and I love that feeling. I guess I'd still be in that other bed with Dan's dick in me, but when he finally ran out of steam he fell asleep and then the snoring began. So here I am."

"I'm glad you're here," I said as my cock stirred, but when I put a finger in her she winced.

"I'm sorry. I'm afraid I'm out of action for a bit. I'm sore--and I'm a mess. You may not believe this, but I sat on the pot and got rid of tons of semen. There's so much in me it just keeps oozing out." She kissed me again. "The slipperiness between my thighs is a reminder of how much fun I had fucking my lovers. How about you, did you have fun fucking your lover?"

"Oh my, yes. Kelli actually invited me to screw her ass. No lady has ever done that for me. On top of that, she showed me a wonderful way to enjoy anal intercourse." I kissed Beth and continued, "She got my ass-fucking cherry just like your lovers got yours."

"She did, did she. Well, that's good. Now that we're both broken in and know how much fun it is, you can have my ass anytime you want. So tell me, what was different about the way you did her?"

"Instead of me sitting on the bed like you did with Jack, we were face to face in the missionary position with me on top. We kissed and cuddled and then she put my cock up her butt. I really like how tight she is. And then came the best part. When I was ready to come, she put a finger up my ass. Good god. What a climax I had and what made it even better--she came along with me. All in all, it was a very sweet and intimate way to lose my anal virginity."

"Oh how kinky. You said Kelli had an anal climax?"

"That's right, but she said that didn't often happen for her."

"I wondered if other women came from butt-fucking. I've had climaxes both times the guys DPed me and also that first time when Jack got my cherry. I'll have to have her show me how to do the finger thingy."

"Do what?" Kelli mumbled.

"How to make a man come by putting a finger in his ass," Beth said. She kissed me and we went to sleep.

I awoke when Kelli rolled over and reached for my dick. Beth stirred and I reached down and covered both their mounds with my hands. A couple of days ago I could never have imagined I'd be waking up sandwiched between two naked ladies and, best of all, holding a warm pussy in each hand. Was I in paradise?

"Don't take this wrong, Rick," Kelli said after I kind of tickled her clit. "I'm temporarily fucked out. I need a little time to recharge my batteries."

"Me too," Beth said. "Cuddling with you two is very sweet, but I'm getting hungry and I desperately need to brush my teeth, and then wash the semen off myself." She reached down and cupped my balls in her hand. "We have another whole night in which to indulge in sexual adventures."

"How about you and me indulge in a bit of shopping today," Kelli said.

"I'd like that," Beth said. "Honey, why don't you go and use the other bathroom with the guys so Kelli and I can have a little privacy while we get ready."

Privacy--what the fuck did they need privacy for? We'd pretty much done every sexual thing people can do to each other and these women wanted privacy! Still, I left them and went back to the other bedroom.

Jack was pulling on his pants when I stepped into the room. I had been naked for so long I guessed I was developing a nudist's attitude. I didn't feel uneasy about being bare-ass in front of him.

"So, that was quite a night. That wife of yours is really something. She fucked both Dan and me to a standstill. I can't remember, but if I already have, I still want to thank you again for bringing her to visit us. That was the best night of my life. Dan's in the shower."

"The ladies booted me out of there. They wanted a bathroom to themselves."

Dan came in toweling himself dry. "Did you have fun, Rick? We sure did. Beth is just insatiable. Did you enjoy Kelli? Isn't she a hot, little package?"

"I'll say. We had a lot of fun together. I'm already looking forward to tonight."

"Speaking of tonight, I have a little proposition. Now that I'm sure we're all compatible, I'd like for us to move on over to my apartment. It's just a few minutes from here and we'll be more comfortable there with a kitchen and a bar."

"That would be fine with me. I can't imagine that Beth will object, but it does mean dragging her damn suitcase along."

Dan laughed. "No problem. Jack and I would carry the thing clear across Boston for another chance to get into your wife's panties."

"Hell, I'd tote the son of a bitch to Providence for one of her blow jobs."

"I doubt that'll be necessary," I said, marveling at how well I had adapted. "Beth's an easy piece for you two guys."

I showered and shaved. We were all dressed and ready to go when the ladies made their entrance looking so fresh and pretty in short sundresses one would never guess they had been screwing most of the night.

"Wow," said Jack. "You two are beautiful. How about a quick roll in the hay?"

"Down boy. These pussies are off limits until tonight," Beth said.

We went down to breakfast, actually it was more like brunch. Another very good meal and with no grab-assing this time. Dan explained about moving to his place and the ladies liked that idea.

"I just had a thought," Dan said, then excused himself for a couple of minutes and went off to use his cell phone. When he returned he had a big smile on his face.

"You're not going to believe this, but I got us guys three tickets to see the Sox beat the Yankees. It's an early game so it'll be over by four. That should give you ladies enough time to shop to your hearts' content. Let's plan to meet up back at my apartment at five. I made dinner reservations at a little Italian place for six-thirty."

We went back to the suite and packed. Kelli had the valet bring her little PT Cruiser around and we said goodbye as she and Beth took off for their shopping spree. We were left with the luggage and Jack ended up lifting Beth's suitcase into the car.

"Jesus," he said. "What the hell does she have in there?"

We shrugged and laughed. We got the stuff back to Dan's place and it turned out to be far more than just an apartment. It was a penthouse and it was beautiful--certainly no bachelor crash pad. Someone with talent had selected the colors and the furnishings. There were two large bedrooms and three baths, actually one of them was a powder room. The master bath had a jetted tub and a separate six-foot long shower stall with clear glass doors.

spawner
spawner
91 Followers