Beth's Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One bedroom wall was covered with mirrors. I looked up--more mirrors on the ceiling. Dan saw me checking them out and said, "You'll find out how neat those are tonight."

The combined living and dining area had a terrace that was accessed through a wall of floor-to-ceiling, sliding-glass doors. Beth was going to love this place.

We had a sandwich and a beer then headed out to the park. Our tickets were at the will-call window and they were damn fine seats. We settled in and enjoyed an A-plus afternoon of baseball under a cloudless sky. We cheered and booed, drank over-priced beer, and in general had one hell of a great afternoon. To make the day perfect, the Sox beat the Yankees with a solo home run in the ninth.

Dan drove us back to the apartment and we got there about four-thirty. He mixed up a pitcher of Margaritas and we took that plus chips and salsa and sat out on the terrace.

A few minutes past five, the entry bell chimed. I wanted to see Beth's face when she saw this place, so when Dan went to the intercom to buzz the girls in, I tagged along. He opened the door and greeted both girls with a kiss, then closed the door behind them.

Beth stood still, a stunned expression on her face as she looked around.

"I told you it was a pretty nice place," Kelli said.

"Nice doesn't begin to describe this, Kelli. This is fucking gorgeous!"

They dropped their sacks and parcels on the couch.

"Pretty please. Give me a tour, Dan," Beth said, nearly jumping up and down as she took his hand. "Show me every inch of your beautiful apartment."

"Sure thing," he said. Hand in hand, he and my wife led the way with the rest of us tagging along. Beth gasped at the upscale kitchen, complimented the sophisticated décor, and exclaimed over the view. Saving the master bedroom for last, he led Beth into the room and stopped in front of the mirrored wall.

He turned to us and said, "Just imagine watching yourselves in the mirrors doing sexy things like this."

He took Beth in his arms. She put hers around him and they kissed. Their eyes joined ours as we all watched their reflections. Dan lowered a hand, slipped it under the hem of my wife's sundress and touched her thigh. She responded by reaching down, grasping the hem, and raising it up as high as her breasts. In the mirrors, we had a clear view of the smooth creamy skin of her belly and thighs divided by the chaste white of her skimpy panty. Dan's big hand slowly moved up her leg until he cupped her vulva through her panty. His middle finger lodged between the lips of her sex and they kissed again. Beth's mouth opened wide and I saw her tongue eagerly search for his.

A peculiar thought went through my mind--this man had made my intelligent wife his willing sex-toy! They both turned to face the mirror, then deliberately posed, letting us all be witnesses to her eager acceptance of his overtly carnal caress. That was as far as they went, but it was fiercely erotic to see them, fully clothed, her dress lifted high, his hand touching her sex so intimately. He was consciously showing us his power over her by displaying Beth--demonstrating his ability to kindle her sexuality. And my wife--she was his obedient plaything. They watched their own reflection and smiled at us spectators, happily sharing their wicked caress with us. I think we all sighed in sympathetic lust--I know I did.

How was it that Dan knew exactly what turned people on? He certainly had my wife figured out. She was looking up at him, eyes filled with desire, an expression of total acceptance on her face, as if under a spell or something. An unsettling thought passed through my mind, just how far would Beth go to please this man.

"Stay tuned," he said to us with a grin. "More lechery later, but first I'll stir up some more Margaritas and after that we'll go to dinner."

He gave my wife's pussy an affectionate squeeze, kissed her again, then removed his hand. Her dress fell back to cover her and the spell was broken, but the message he'd sent was clear. Dan was in control.

Uneasiness nagged at me. Sure, last night I had loved watching Beth have sex with him--hell, with both men for that matter. I had seen the two of them fuck my wife every which way, coming in and on her, but that was the obvious lust she'd told me about. What had just taken place was definitely different. Dan's deliberate gesture of possession and my wife's compliant acceptance of his caress made me wonder if Beth had in fact compartmentalized love and lust quite as successfully as she had assured me she had.

Kelli, bless her heart, picked up on my disquiet. She reached for my hand and said, "Take me out on the terrace and buy me a drink, sailor. I'll make it worth your while."

"I'll just bet you will," I said and smiled at her. Beth and her guys were still in the kitchen getting the Margaritas together when Kelli and I went out outside. I sat and she parked her lovely butt in my lap and put an arm around my neck.

She kissed my cheek and said, "Dan is very good at this lust stuff. He has a way of sensing exactly what turns people on. I saw that look of concern on your face when Beth submitted to him, letting him casually hold her sex and display her to the rest of us. Dan tends to be dominating, so I think they were just playing their roles. Trust me. You have nothing to worry about. I'll admit that what you winessed was a compelling piece of lechery, but lechery is all it is."

She put my hand on her breast and continued, "Your wife spent most of the day telling me what an understanding guy and great father you are. And, something else you need to know, Dan is totally unable to accept any sort of commitment. That's the main reason we're not an item. I enjoy fucking him, but I couldn't live with him. I'm not sure any woman could. Now let me help you get your mind off Dan's little psychodrama."

Our mouths met and her inquisitive little tongue soon had me breathing hard. We were in a serious lip lock and I still had her fabulous tit in my hand when the others came out with the Margaritas and snacks.

"Ah, ah," Beth said, shaking her finger at us like a schoolteacher. "None of that sex stuff until after dinner." Kelli and I disentangled and smiled at the others.

"She's so sexy and I haven't seen her all day. We just got carried away," I said.

We sat in the evening light admiring the view and sipping our Margaritas. They were blended and icy cold, just the way I like them.

"I can't believe we have to go home tomorrow," Beth said.

"Our plane doesn't leave until seven pm," I said. "We'll have a full day to mess around. Besides I'm sure we all have to go to work on Tuesday."

"You'd be welcome to stay over an extra day or two," Dan said. "I know Jack and I can adjust our schedules."

"If you stay, we could spend a day sailing on Narragansett Bay," Jack said. "It's really pretty this time of year. Everything is so cool and green."

"We've got these plane tickets...," I began.

"I have a friend who's a travel agent," Dan interrupted. "I could give her a call in the morning and see what she can do for us."

"I'll talk to Beth."

We finished our drinks and went out for dinner. The restaurant was just on the other side of the block so we walked. It was fun to follow my wife and her two escorts, watching her swing her pretty tail. Kelli noticed the show too and we smiled at each other.

Dinner was superb with plenty of Chianti to go around and we were feeling pretty loose when we headed back to Dan's. Beth was even more twitchy on the way back. Going up in the elevator she asked, "What about that dancing I was promised?"

"I have a pretty fair sound system and all sorts of music. We can dance on my terrace in the moonlight."

"You seductive devil," Beth said and kissed him. We got off the elevator and Dan opened the door for us. He lit off the stereo and Beth looked through his CDs in search of good dance numbers. She selected a half--dozen discs and announced. "These will almost certainly get the job done."

"Would anyone like more wine?" Dan asked. I was going to refuse, but when I noticed he was opening a Petite Syrah I really loved, I took a glass.

We moved out onto the terrace and indeed there was moonlight. It was a mild evening and the city lights sparkled on the water, the perfect setting for night two of our orgy. After last night's delightful romp, we didn't have a sense of urgency driving us, we were relaxed, enjoying the growing anticipation, knowing we'd be well satisfied very soon.

Dan and Beth were dancing to a slow and torchy love song, in reality, they were just rubbing their torsos against one another and kissing. Jack was sitting on one side of Kelli with his hand between her knees and I had an arm around her, occasionally caressing the breast closest to me as we sipped our wine, listening to the music, watching Beth and Dan make out. Before long, my wife's dress was hiked up to her waist and he was holding her ass with both hands.

"So, Kelli," Jack said, watching Dan and Beth. "Would you like to dance?"

"Sure," she said. We disentangled and within a few minutes I was watching both girls get a butt massage. I didn't mind just being a spectator; I had a delicious glass of wine and a sexy show to watch.

Beth and Dan took the next step in their quest for the perfect climax. He took her hand and they headed for the bedroom and its wall of mirrors. Jack and Kelli lasted until the end of the tune, and when Jack started to lead her toward the bedroom, she stopped for a moment, extending a hand to me.

"Come on, lover. There's always room for one more." What a sweet and generous girl.

So far as I could recall, Kelli and Jack hadn't actually screwed. I remembered him eating her out, but I was pretty sure he hadn't had his cock in her. Well, they were overdue. I wasn't in a rush, there'd be plenty of pussy to go around and I'd get my share before the night was over. In the meantime, I was going to enjoy watching my beautiful date have sex with another man. I stopped to refill my wine glass, then followed them.

Dan had adjusted the lights to a pleasant level so we could see each other clearly but without glare. Clothes flew left and right and the room was suddenly full of naked people, five of us in the flesh and five reflections. In the muted light, I settled in a comfortable chair and took it all in, hands stroking bodies and holding sex organs, mouths meeting, kissing and sucking, lovers constantly shifting position until I wasn't sure which were flesh and which reflections. I took another drink of wine, a bit of a buzz only adding to this carnival of the senses.

I watched the foreplay, anxious for the next step, hoping to see both women get fucked simultaneously. The scene unfolded for me with Beth pinned to the mattress by Dan, his big hard-on plunging deep, she holding his ass, grunting each time he bottomed out in her, sweat glistening on them. They stole glances at their reflections in the mirrors and responded to their carnal images, pausing for long moments, kissing and caressing one another.

Kelli was astride Jack, hands braced on his chest, riding him hard, her breasts bouncing prettily each time his hips met her ass. They too were watching themselves in the mirrors.

I took another sip of wine, a neat trick when jerking off, but I didn't spill a drop.

Kelli threw back her head, letting out little cries, announcing her climax while Jack held her tits and squeezed her nipples, shouting as he came in her. I was perfectly positioned to score the first creamy pie of the night.

After Kelli fell off his hips, lying back on the pillows, catching her breath, I finished my wine, put my glass down and moved between her thighs. She smiled at me and raised her knees. Her legs opened and, in full view, just below her auburn, pubic nest, her freshly-fucked pussy oozed Jack's deposit from between pouting lips and beckoned me. She was flushed from her climax and so very beautiful. I leaned down and kissed those lips a couple of times.

"I missed you," she said, stroking my cheek. "You should have joined us. I could have gotten you off with my mouth."

"Watching you was all I needed for the moment," I said. "You're so wonderfully sexy that you really turned me on." Then I slipped my tongue into her and got into dining at her "Y." She held my head and her hips squirmed a bit, but she didn't come as I finished eating her pie.

I moved up to where I could kiss and caress her while we watched the "Energizer Bunny" fuckers. Dan and Beth had changed positions and were engaged in a spirited sixty-nine with Beth on top. Her cute ass was on display in the mirrors as Dan's tongue lapped her sex.

Kelli was holding my hard-on as we watched them and I was thinking about mounting her when Dan said, "Hey Rick. Get over here and give me a hand. Your wife needs a cock in her ass and my dick is really happy in her mouth. I see you've got a nice stiffy she can use." He gave Beth a little slap on her butt. "How about it, you sweet cocksucker? Would you like to have your hubby fuck your tight, little asshole?"

"Unh, huh," my wife answered from around his cock.

"Last night you told me you'd never done Beth's ass," Kelli said, getting to her knees and tugging at my hand. I nodded "Come on then. This is your chance to correct that oversight. I'll help get you ready."

I got to my knees and moved around behind Beth. Kelli took my cock in her mouth and really got me wet. Her saliva ran down onto my balls. Since I was positioned right behind Beth and Dan still had his face in her pussy, I can only assume he got to share in the spit shower. Kelli took my dick in her hand and aimed me right at my wife's asshole. I moved forward and slipped effortlessly into Beth.

My experience of fucking ladies' asses being rather limited, I don't want to get into the comparison game. All I'm going to say is that she was wonderful, very tight and hot. If pressed, I'll stick to saying how much I loved screwing both girls. I began to fuck Beth and it didn't take long for the earth to move for me.

Kelli put that magic finger up my butt and I just lost it. I hollered and moaned and shot every drop of semen I had up my wife's ass. My orgasm triggered hers and I held on to her tits as she shuddered in ecstasy. The combination of my cock in her ass and Dan's tongue in her sex brought her off. When I softened and withdrew from her, she rolled off Dan and, exhausted, fell back on the pillows. Kelli pulled me down alongside herself and and kissed me.

"This is amazing," I said. "Every time I think I've just had the most intense orgasm of my life, I have one even better."

I'm glad," she said. "I enjoy making you come. You're so appreciative."

"Well, I'd appreciate a little help getting off too," Dan said. "I think I've done my part to make sure you all got a great piece of ass, but I haven't come yet. I even put up with Kelli's spit dripping on me and Rick's balls dragging back and forth over my face. Come over here and give me my reward, Kelli."

"You've already had Beth, so I guess it's my turn," Kelli said, getting off the bed.

"That's right, sweetie. Get over here and make Danny come. That's it," he said, touching her hip. "Turn around and face the mirror so I can watch while you put my dick in that hot little cunt of yours." She guided Dan's erection into herself and sat in his lap. He reached around her and cupped her magnificent tits, holding them out like twin offerings, displaying them for us watchers.

"Just look at these knockers," he said, squeezing them tight enough to make Kelli squirm. "This little bitch is custom designed for fucking."

Kelli had an unhappy expression on her face. Instead of her usual big smile and sparkling eyes, her face was expressionless and those beautiful eyes were cast down, avoiding our gaze.

"Come on, baby. Shake your little money-maker. Danny wants to fill your cunt with his come."

Despite the denigrating way he was treating her, the view was still splendid. Kelli did indeed have a marvelous body and we had a full frontal view of her with Dan's big hard-on disappearing into her just beneath her auburn tuft. She put her hands on his thighs for leverage and began to move.

"That's it," Dan said. "Fuck me good. I want to show our friends what a grateful, little cunt you can be when Danny throws a fuck into you."

He squeezed her breasts again, then leaned back on the bed and let her do the work. Her tits swayed as she leaned forward and worked her sex up and down on his erection. Even if the emotional vibes were not so good, the visual stimulation was terrific. Both Jack and I had our hands on Beth and she was returning the favor. Kelli was beginning to sweat with her efforts and her skin gleamed as she continued riding him. I'm sure we all thought she would get him off that way, but we were wrong.

"That's enough fucking, Kelli. I want some head now. I've decided that I want you to suck me off so I can shoot my load all over your pretty face. Get down on your knees and show our audience what an accomplished cocksucker you are." She dismounted, then turned around and followed his instructions.

I recalled what Kelli had told me about Dan's character after the scene with my wife and the mirrors. What I saw now confirmed what she'd said. This was domination rather than an expression of shared passion. From my own experience, I knew her to be a warm and generous lover. I couldn't understand why he'd want to demean her this way.

Despite the harsh way she was being used, she was still beautiful and I couldn't help but admire the sweeping curve of her back and the rounded contours of her heart-shaped buttocks as she bent to her task. For a couple of minutes there wasn't a sound except the slurp and suck of Kelli's mouth on Dan's hard-on. She gagged a couple of times as he put his hands on her head and forced his over-sized prick into her throat.

"That poor girl needs help," Beth said, slipping off the bed onto her knees. She put an arm around Kelli and took Dan's cock in her hand. Kelli flashed her a small grateful smile, backed off and Beth replaced her.

"This is goddamned fine. Two bitches," Dan said to me. "Just look at your sexy wife, Rick. Look at her down there on her knees, sucking my hard cock. How do you like seeing her doing that?"

"I like it a lot," I said truthfully. "She looks so hot with her mouth stuffed full of dick."

Even though I'd responded, I was still taken aback by this exchange. I glanced at Jack, He raised an eyebrow and gave a tiny shrug. I decided to go along and see where this might lead, besides, watching them was exciting the hell out of me. Dan was holding Beth's head in his hands, his cock stretching her lips as he literally screwed my wife's mouth--a fantastically lecherous sight!

"I'm glad you're enjoying the show, but the best is yet to come," he said, laughing. "Get that--did you like my little play on words? What's about to come is me." He closed his eyes and moaned as Beth licked the head of his cock. "Shit! This woman of yours is so good! The only thing I like better than having one bitch suck me off is having two of them do me together. Now pay attention, ladies. Make sure those guys have a clear view when I shoot my wad on your pretty faces."

The women shifted a bit to make sure Jack and I could see the action in the mirrors.

During the next ten minutes or so, they took turns licking his balls, letting him fuck their mouths, and jerking him off as he described, in detail, how hot their mouths were and what excellent cocksuckers they were. When his climax arrived, he shouted and his cock erupted in a fountain of sperm that splashed onto their faces and hair. Jack and I watched the girls share the last few drops that he milked from his softening dick before licking his sperm off one another. I was speechless.