Beth's Awakening Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she came, her muscular snatch clamped down on me, rippling all around my dick, sucking the sperm out of my cock just as surely as her mouth had earlier. I shouted as my come jetted into her in what may have been the most intense orgasm of my life.

Claire collapsed on me, her spasms slowly diminishing as her vagina loosed its hold on me. I held her close, astonished at the passion of our coupling. I kissed her tenderly, stunned to discover that her cheeks were wet. As I kissed away her tears, I whispered, "Are you all right? I didn't hurt you did I?"

She smiled, kissing me in return. "God, no! You didn't hurt me. You did a fantastic job of fucking me and I loved every second of it. I'm fine, wonderful in fact."

"That describes how I feel too," I said, sorry to feel my hard-on softening in her.

"It's just that our piece of ass was so utterly perfect that I guess I'm afraid I'll never experience another as good. I don't understand why, but there's a part of me that's never completely satisfied, so I'm constantly searching for a totally fulfilling, sexual experience--a special one that transcends all others. On this special morning, you, my special lover, have done it. Your wonderful loving has satisfied me completely."

I kissed her and said, "That's a wonderful compliment and you've certainly returned the favor."

"I'm glad," she said, smiling. "Life is so strange. If it hadn't been for that chance meeting at that plaza on the Turnpike, we wouldn't be here right now." She stroked my face, kissed me, and then continued. "What a close thing. If we hadn't had lunch together, I wouldn't have discovered that I liked the way you talked and enjoyed your smile. How fortunate that I was attracted to you enough to exchange cell numbers with your wife."

"I'm glad you did," I said, stroking her delightful ass.

"I had fun with you last night, Rick, but nothing like this. What we've shared here this morning puts you in a class by yourself. Lover--no doubt about it--you are my sexual soul-mate."

"God, Claire. You really know how to make a guy feel like a stud."

She laughed. "You are a serious stud--my serious stud. I promise you--there'll be more times like this for us, more get-togethers, more wonderful research."

I laughed. "God, Claire. I'll be happy to launch into a new quest for the perfect orgasm whenever you'd like. Just call me."

We kissed again, and then she said, "I promise, I will. In the meantime, I hate like hell to break this up, but if we don't get going I'm going to be in trouble. Spencer won't be amused if we have to pony up for another night's rent."

During moments in our lovemaking, I was vaguely aware of the others coming and going as they got dressed and packed, leaving us alone in the second bedroom, but watching us as they did so. To my surprise, we received a muted round of applause when we stepped into the other room, naked and holding hands.

"You two certainly seemed to get along well together. Did you have fun?" Spencer asked, smiling at his wife.

"Oh, yeah. I had a ball," Claire said giving my hand a secret squeeze.

"Good. I hope that screw keeps you happy for a bit--at least until we get to Groton."

Claire and I were the last to get cleaned up and we showered together, giving us a last chance to kiss and touch one another intimately as we washed up. After drying off, we kissed for a minute or two, then thanked each other once more for a wonderful morning and parted to get dressed.

After loading our things in the trucks, we shared a late breakfast at a nearby Cracker Barrel. Beth and I explained our schedule and explored how we might all get together before our return to Cleveland. I felt privileged to be seated on the banquette with a beautiful lady on either side. It only got better with them touching and leaning against me while we ate.

We said our goodbyes in the parking lot, sharing hugs and kisses and handshakes all around. Had the old, desk clerk been watching, he would have seen Claire put her hand on the front of my pants and kiss me with rather more than sisterly affection. I held her in my arms as she said, "Thank you again for the fantastic loving, Rick. You're the best. I'm going to miss you one hell of a lot."

"Me too," I said, kissing her one last time. She stepped out of my embrace, turned, and headed for their truck.

I took a last look at her lithe body as she walked away, swinging that shapely ass. She looked back, waved, climbed into the cab, and disappeared from view. Blowing Beth a kiss, David got in behind Claire, closed the door, and they were gone.

I wasn't sure just what it was I'd done to rock that gorgeous woman's world, but she'd definitely made me feel special. Added to the delicious feeling of well-being a great piece of ass always gives me, her praise for my lovemaking and affectionate farewell made for one fine morning as far as I was concerned. I fervently hoped I'd see her again.

Like yesterday, Beth sat between us while I drove. Stewart did some calculations with the map and said, "This is more than an easy day's drive. It appears to be about four hundred and fifty miles. Unless we want to drive late and get to Providence in the middle of the night, we should plan to stop again, get a night's sleep, then roll into Providence fresh, in plenty of time to unload and return this truck."

"I'm for stopping," I said. "Driving this thing isn't exactly relaxing and we're technically on vacation. Go ahead and figure out a place for us to spend the night."

"That sounds good to me," Beth said. "God knows. I'm anxious to see Mary Ann and Jack, but I'd rather arrive early in the day and have plenty of time to get her stuff unloaded. How about you, lover? Are you hot to see Mary Ann?" she asked Stewart, giving his thigh a squeeze. "I bet you two'll be doing the 'beast with two backs' before the truck is empty."

"I certainly hope so," he said, with a wide grin. "I'm really looking forward to being with that lovely girl again."

"While you're screwing her, maybe I'll have a chance to give Jack a quick blowjob," Beth said. "a little something to relieve the immediate pressure, priming him for a session of creative sex--kind of like Claire did for Rick this morning," she said, turning to me. "By the way, she certainly seemed happy with the screw you two shared this morning."

"I don't kow how it looked to you, but what we had was definitely a world-class piece of ass." Beth kissed my cheek and squeezed my thigh.

"I'm glad you had fun. Claire is certainly one hot lady. I have a hunch we'll see her again."

I smiled at her. "I certainly hope so."

"You two had something pretty special happening, all right," Stewart said. "If I'm not mistaken, it looked to me like the lady even shed a tear."

"Yeah, I noticed that too. What the hell was that about?" Beth asked.

"Well, I don't mean to sound conceited, but the lady essentially told me that I had given her the best piece of ass ever and that made her sad because she was afraid sex would never be that good again."

"No kidding," Beth said. "Small wonder that you've had that shit-eating grin on your face all morning. That's pretty powerful ego food for a man. Personally, I think my feeding you a pint of sperm cocktail was what made you such a stud."

I couldn't keep from laughing. "Whatever. You're such a clever girl. You sure had a load in you and you managed to force feed me the whole thing."

She giggled. "Did you notice that I even kept my hand over my pussy to keep it from running out of me?" I nodded. "I wanted to make sure you got the whole gooey mess, your reward for letting Claire suck you off and spoil my wake-up screw."

"Well, I slurped it all down and made you come to boot. Dan claims eating a cream pie is the world's best aphrodisiac. Who knows. Maybe he's right. Anyway, I had a great morning and who or whatever was responsible has my heartfelt thanks."

"I wouldn't mind seeing that Claire lady again myself," Stewart said. "She was an amazing piece of ass. I'd be happy to help her scratch her itch anytime."

"I confess that I wouldn't mind hitting the sheets with Spencer and David another time or two," Beth said. "They were ardent lovers and I really had fun fucking them."

"I'm sorry I missed seeing you three in action. You weren't as loud as usual. I only heard the occasional moan and a shriek or two coming from your room. What did you do to those poor guys?"

"We pretty much did it all. Perhaps I wasn't as noisy as usual, because I had a dick in my mouth most of the time. Claire has them well-trained and after they took turns screwing me, I talked them into DPing me, so that was most likely what you heard, me celebrating the screaming climax they gave me."

"This conversation is giving me a hard-on," I said. Beth reached over and held my boner through my pants.

"Nice," she said. "If you find a place to pull over, I'll give you some head."

"No thanks. I'll save it for Mary Ann. It's too bad you didn't get to see Claire and Stewart getting it on. That was quite an event. Wasn't it, Stewart?" He nodded. "Get this, Beth. After those two finished, she said having me watch them added to her enjoyment."

"Really. From what you've told me, I think Claire and I are quite a bit alike, the same as me, she's in search of the perfect climax. If her ongoing research requires more attention from you, I'm sure we'll see her again, husband dear."

"After I finally got it in her, she enjoyed her first black-cock experience," Stewart said, "and so did I. At first, though, we had a bit of a problem getting together. Her pussy was so damned tight Rick had to help us. He talked to her, making out and distracting her while I worked my hard-on all the way in her. Once I began fucking her, not only was she fine, she was one hot screw. She must have enjoyed herself, because, after we finished, she actually asked if I had a black friend or two who might like to ride her. By the way, how did you like fucking her hairless pussy, Rick?"

"That was a first for me. I'm accustomed to playing in furry beavers like Beth and Mary Ann, even Kelli has that cute landing strip. However, I must admit, that having Claire's naked, pussy lips right out in plain view really added a sexy twist."

"I thought so too. Would you consider shaving your pussy, Beth?" Stewart asked. "I'd be happy to help."

"You find another handsome, heavy-hung, black man for a foursome with Claire and me and I'll consider it. That's enough of this sex talk, any more and I may do something that'll get us arrested or something. I'm going to take a little nap."

"The nap is fine, but no more blowjobs on the highway. Okay."

"Yeah, okay. I can wait until tonight."

We drove about three hundred and fifty miles, stopping for the night at a nondescript motel, just after crossing the border into Connecticut, approximately a hundred miles short of our goal. Despite her nap, Beth was tired and Stewart didn't look like any ball of fire. I was pretty weary too; so we got a room with a king-sized bed and ordered a pizza. After a couple pieces of pizza, I brushed my teeth and got ready for bed. Beth and Stewart were right behind me and, believe it or not, we just went to sleep.

Sometime in the night, however, I was awakened by the bed rocking and the sounds of intercourse. I opened one eye. From the light we'd left on in the bathroom, I could see Beth astride Stewart's hips.

"Sorry, honey," she said, when I reached over and put my hand on her thigh. "We were trying to be quiet. I'll do you when Stewart's finished. I know how much you love sloppy seconds or I could just suck you off, if you'd like."

"No thanks, Beth," I said. "I'm really not horny and I want to save myself for Mary Ann."

"We'll be done shortly," Stewart said. "I'm close to coming. I'm sorry we woke you, but your sexy little bitch made me an offer I couldn't refuse."

I knew I couldn't sleep with the bed rocking, so I just watched them fuck. Once they came and were in each other's arms cuddling and whispering, I closed my eyes. The last thing I saw was Stewart's black hands clasping my wife's white tits. I slept the rest of the night through until dawn.

I held early reveille on the Beth and Stewart and we all showered with a minimum of grab-ass. Grabbing a breakfast sandwich and coffee at a fast food place, conveniently located across the street, got us on our way. After fueling the truck, we got back on the road just in time for rush hour. That sucked, but we didn't have far to go and we weren't on a schedule.

Before long I began to see signs for New London and Groton. I felt a tightening in my groin as thoughts of the erotic Claire flitted through my head. She and her guys would be there, much closer to Providence than I had realized. The chances for getting together with her again were looking up.

Rush hour was over by the time we rolled into Providence. Beth called Jack on the cell and he talked us right to the front door of the condo complex. Their place was on the fourth floor so we had the additional complication of taking Mary Ann's things up in the elevator.

After unhooking the Subaru, the actual unloading of the truck took most of the day, but we had fun kissing and playing sex games on the way up and down. A couple of times the elevator stopped and a stranger got on. My, we were so proper until we were alone again.

When we finished, I followed Jack and Stewart to a U-Haul dealer and after we turned in the truck, I sensed an outright aura of anticipation in the car on our return trip back to the condo. Jack had it made. Beth was eager to screw him, but for Stewart and me, the situation was more complicated. Anxious as we both were to fuck my dear little sister-in-law, we had a problem, two of us guys and only one girl. We had shared Mary Ann before and that had worked out very well, but obviously neither of us had been with her since she moved to Providence and we were both eager for her.

That situation bothered me for a couple of minutes until I realized that I didn't really care. If she wanted to fuck him first, I'd still get to watch and, when he was done, I could take my time making love to the dear girl. As it turned out, I needn't have worried. The sisters had it all figured out.

We put the car in the garage and took the elevator up. When the condo door opened, we were greeted with a kiss from the girls plus a Margarita apiece. They had changed clothes, freshened up and looked good enough to eat. I hoped they'd both be on my menu before the night was through.

Sipping our drinks, we followed Jack on a quick tour, threading our way among the boxes, while he pointed out features he enjoyed. The two-story condo was very nice--the master bedroom with a generous bath below and the guest room with its bath above. A separate compact kitchen opened to the living and dining area which had a balcony with peekaboo views of the water.

At tour's end, the five of us stood in the master bedroom, a corner suite, admiring the view and sipping our drinks, late afternoon sun flooding through the generous windows. During the short time we'd been gone, the ladies had set up Mary Ann's bed, even managing to assemble the frame. With both the mattress and box springs, it was a convenient height for sitting or, more importantly, screwing.

In the golden light, the sisters sat side-by-side on the bed. Mary Ann had on a sweet, rather revealing, red dress with a full, short skirt and plunging neckline. Beth wore a very brief pair of powder-blue shorts and matching halter top. Putting an arm around one another, they clinked glasses and took a sip of their Margaritas.

"God, I've missed you two so much," Beth said, giving her sister a kiss on the cheek and smiling up at Jack.

"We've missed you too," Jack said, sitting down beside Beth, and putting his hand on her bare thigh. Setting her glass on the nightstand, she turned to him and they kissed.

Mary Ann put her glass down, smiled up at Stewart and me, and then, crossing her arms under her breasts, she leaned forward until the neckline of her low-cut gown opened, revealing that she was braless. With the setting sun highlighting her long, golden hair, Mary Ann put her hands behind her on the bed, leaned back and then, slowly and provocatively, she crossed her legs, giving Stewart and me a teasing glimpse. She wore no panties. Acutely aware of the raging hard-on her sensuous display had given me, I glanced at Stewart and smiled, she'd gotten to him too.

"Sit down beside me you two and let's get reacquainted," she said, holding out a hand to each of us. We did as she'd asked and before long things got pretty steamy.

Stewart had folded her bodice down to her waist, baring her lovely breasts and was sucking her nipples while I kissed her hot mouth. My hand found its way under her dress, between her warm, silky thighs, discovering her furry nest and fingering her clitoris. Responding to our caresses, Mary Ann tipped her head back, shaking out her tawny, blond hair, releasing her intoxicating scent. She moaned in delight when I kissed her neck, then she squeezed my hard cock through my trousers.

I was so hot I was barely aware of Jack and Beth who were making out next to us. During a momentary break in their foreplay, Beth said, "Have fun, kids. Jack and I'll be upstairs in the other bedroom. Feel free to join us. I'm sure I'll have a cream pie for you studs."

They left and we three rushed to get naked. Getting off the bed, I pulled Mary Ann to her feet, giving Stewart the opportunity to unzip her dress and slip it down over her shapely hips. When she stepped out of it, he picked it up, putting it on a pile of boxes.

"This is way too pretty a gown to soil."

"Well, the girl it came off of is way prettier than any gown and I'm going to do my very best to soil her," I said.

"That sounds terrific," Mary Ann said. "I can hardly wait for my two favorite lovers to make me all sticky with their come. Let's get you two naked." She helped me out of my pullover shirt while I unbuckled my belt. Going to her knees, she slipped my pants and shorts down. As I stepped out of them, she captured my hard-on, giving it a kiss, then popped it into her hot mouth. Another delightful experience, such a thrill to have a woman who obviously enjoyed sucking cock doing that for me and Mary Ann was definitely anxious to please. Stewart had undressed and was slowly jerking off, watching her in action.

"Go ahead. You fuck her first," I said, holding her head and thrusting deep in her willing mouth.

"No. You go first. Remember, I screwed Beth last night and she trimmed my horns. The way I figure it, you're so hot you'll come in about a minute, then I'll get to fuck Mary Ann for a long, long time."

"That's enough talking about fucking. Let's do some of that. How do you want me, Rick?"

"Let's start out in the missionary, that way, while my cock is deep inside you, I can taste you, kiss you, smell you, and tell you how gorgeous you are."

"Shit! No wonder Beth hangs around with you, you silver-tongued devil. Come and get it."

She climbed on the bed, patting it as she did, and said, "This bed is special! All three of you guys had me for the first time on it. I often relive that special night when Stewart and I slept together right here on this comfy mattress."

"If we pulled back the sheets would we find pecker tracks?" I asked.

"Don't be silly, Rick. There's a mattress pad on the bed," she said, before realizing I was teasing her. "You're a smart-ass shit, darling. But I still love you."

I climbed between her thighs and she held my cock, steering me as I slipped effortlessly into her welcoming pussy. When we were connected, she let out a satisfied sigh and said, "It still amazes me how wonderful you guys make me feel every time we fuck. All three of you are so different and I cherish those differences. You all make me come when you each do me in your own special way with your unique style of screwing. Best of all, every one of you touches a different, special spot deep inside me that makes me come. I love you all."