Beth's Awakening Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Revelling in her wet warmth, I murmured endearments in her ear just as I'd promised, fucking her gently and affectionately, touching her body and receiving her caresses.

Unfortunately, I realized Stewart was right. I wasn't going to last a long time. Certainly not long enough, but I had no choice. Our pace picked up much sooner than I had hoped when Mary Ann's demanding hips reached for her climax. She carried me with her, both of us letting out cries of pleasure as I ejaculated deep in my sweet sister-in-law.

We kissed and petted each other, enjoying the afterglow of our lovely piece of ass until Stewart tapped me on the shoulder and, as usual, said, "Next."

I moved aside and lay back on the pillows, thoroughly content with the climax Mary Ann and I had shared, happy to be just an observer once again. Women are so lucky. They have the ability to enjoy lovers one after another and climax with each of them. Few men can achieve that--Dan maybe.

Stewart stretched out beside her. At first, they only hugged, smiling at one another, looking into each other's eyes, whispering things I couldn't hear, then they began kissing and caressing one another with gentle intimacy. My presence was no distraction.

"God, Stewart," she said, holding his hard cock. "You have no idea how much I've missed you. I adore Jack and our lovelife is wonderful, but when we're alone, at times I feel something is missing. Now I know, that something is you and Rick. I've really missed our wild-and-crazy, mix-or-match loving."

"I've missed you too, Mary Ann. I can't begin to tell you how much. I've accepted the fact that you want to share your life with Jack and I'm truly pleased that you're happy." He smiled at her, his big dark hand on her hip while her slim-fingered, white hand slowly stroked his erection--very sexy to see. "I feel so fortunate that Jack is okay with sharing you," he said, "and you still want me to fuck you."

"Oh, Stewart, honey. Not only am I willing, I'm eager. I'm yours to fuck any way you want me. I want to make you happy. I do have one request," she said, smiling and kissing him. "It's not too tough. I want you to fuck my pussy until I come, but then you have to come in my mouth. I've had a recurrent dream of you doing that very thing--so vivid I can almost taste your sweet come." She kissed him again. "Would you do that for me, lover?"

By now, she had opened her thighs and Stewart was working a couple of fingers in and out of her, his fingers slippery with my come, while she jerked his cock. Enough of this foreplay, already, I was ready to see them fuck each other.

"Mary Ann, I'll be happy to come in your hot mouth," he said, his fingers leaving her pussy to cup one of her firm breasts. "But first, I want your pussy and your ass. I want to fuck you and make you have a bunch of screaming climaxes. Would you like that?"

"God yes, lover. Take me anyway you want. Fuck my pussy. Fuck my ass too. I love everything you do to me."

I hoped this was the end of their negotiations. Watching them make out had already made me so hot, I was ready to fuck her again, but I wanted to see some hardcore action first.

Stewart obliged by climbing between her open thighs and abruptly stuffed his long, black hose up her well-lubricated channel. When he began driving into her, she squealed in delight as her arms and legs clasped him--not in the controlling, possessive way of Claire--but merely holding him close, accepting him deep into herself.

After they'd fucked for quite a long time, it was obvious to me that Stewart's staying power, enhanced from screwing Beth that morning, was working to their advantage. Mary Ann's hips showcased her passion, thrusting until she'd reach a climax, then slowing to a stop. During one of those pauses, Stewart pulled out of her, gripped her legs, and pushed her knees up tight to her shoulders. Recognizing what he wanted, she slipped her graceful hand down between them, steering his hard-on to her anus. "God, yes," she said. "Give it to me. I love to have you fuck my ass and I've really missed that."

He moved forward, his hard-on sank slowly out of sight into my delicious sister-in-law's asshole. This sight was so exquisitely erotic, I nearly came. When Mary Ann cried out, he paused, brow wrinkling in concern. "Am I hurting you?" he asked, tenderly kissing her.

She smiled up at him, shaking her head. "No, honey. You feel wonderful. It's just that I've gotten used to Jack. You're so big, you took me by surprise." Squeezing the cheeks of his ass, she said, "Go ahead. Fuck me now. Make me come like you promised."

Stewart kissed her, then picked up his pace until Mary Ann was moaning with delight every time he plunged into her. Amazed that she could even fit his big hard-on in her slender body, I watched her responding to his every stroke, lifting her hips to meet him. Tossing her head from side to side, spreading her long, blonde hair across the pillows, she clutched his arms and cried out, keeping him deep inside herself as she came. The first time I'd given Kelli an anal climax it was an affectionate, loving act, certainly nothing like the hard-driving fuck I was watching.

Stewart's control was perfect, restraining his climax, even as Mary Ann's orgasm overcame her. I'd heard him promise to come in her mouth, but, if I had been in his place, I couldn't imagine myself being able to keep from ejaculating in her.

He released Mary Ann's legs, letting her stretch out on the mattress and rest for a few moments, his hard-on still in her ass. Supporting himself on his elbows, he leaned forward, lowered his body onto her and they kissed, enjoying their intimacy. I heard Mary Ann say, "My god. That was simply marvelous, but you still have to keep your promise. We have one more detail to complete our perfect trifecta of lust. You sit on the edge of the bed and I'll suck you off."

"That'll be a perfect finish," he said, pulling out of her and sitting up. Swinging his legs to the floor, he said, "God, Mary Ann. I've been looking forward to this since the day you left Cleveland. Making you climax was very special for me and the only thing that could possibly make it better is to see my black cock filling that pretty mouth of yours. I want to enjoy the delectable scent of you, caress your soft cheeks and touch your beautiful hair, while you blow my socks off."

For the first time, Mary Ann looked my way, rolled off the bed, then kissed me. "I know how much you like to watch," she said. "Has this been hot enough for you?"

"Shit, yes," I said, shaking my hard-on. "You go, girl."

"Hold that thought," she said, sinking to her knees between Stewart's legs. "You can have me again after I get my protein treat."

I had the perfect vantage point from which to watch her give him head. I hoped it would be a nice messy blowjob, and I'd get to see every lust-filled moment--a voyeur's dream.

"Enjoy the show," Mary Ann said, sweeping her hair over her shoulder, so it wouldn't block my view. While masturbating him with both hands, she began, kissing and licking along the length of his licorice stick, devoting herself to sucking on the head while he caressed her breasts. Her tongue followed his shaft; finding his balls, she licked them until they glistened with her saliva.

When Stewart couldn't stand to be teased any longer, he took her head between his hands and said, "I need to come, dearest."

Without a word, she went to work on finishing him off. Such a wonderfully depraved sight--my very own live porno show--I loved every moment!

Mary Ann, a recent recruit to full-bore lust, must have learned from watching Beth and Kelli, both of whom are superb cocksuckers, or perhaps she just had a natural talent for she was very good. My voyeuristic thrills continued as I watched them, her hands holding his penis, blond head moving insistently up and down on his black pole, taking him deep in her throat, getting her saliva to flow, the excess running down her chin, and dripping onto her lovely breasts. Stewart and I exchanged glances, smiling at each other, he well aware of my fetish. I nodded, giving him a thumbs-up, watching as this hot girl pleased him was a treat for me too.

Mary Ann continued taking him deep, her red lips stretched thin around his hard-on, maintaining eye contact with him, sucking and slurping. Now and then she came up for air, pausing a moment, jerking him off while catching her breath. By now, the saliva escaping from her mouth had coated his cock and balls and left a glistening trail down her chin, across her pert breasts and onto her torso. "Get ready, Mary Ann. I'm coming," Stewart announced. She kept him in her mouth, lips tight around his dick as he shouted and began to ejaculate. She jerked his cock, her throat pulsing with every swallow as she drank his sperm. Glancing my way, she rewarded her avid fan by removing Stewart's prick from her mouth. Holding his shaft with both delicate hands, she finished jerking him off, painting her pretty face with thick strings of his come.

"Is this hot or what?" she asked. "Just like in my dreams, his come is tasting yummy." Catching his next creamy jet on her pink tongue where it pooled, she opened wide, showing it to us both before swallowing. He managed one more blast which slid down her cheek and dripped onto her left breast.

Stewart clasped her head to his abdomen, stroking her hair, while she cradled his softening dick against her neck, milking the last few drops of his semen onto her shoulder.

"No woman has ever given me the pleasure you do, Mary Ann."

"I love making my black stud happy, honey," she said. "Like I told you before I left Cleveland--I'm yours to fuck--anytime, anywhere. Just ask and I'll be there for you."

They lay down together, pulled up the covers, turned toward each other, and put their arms around one another. It appeared to me that sleep was in their immediate future, but I needed some relief.

I suppose I could have asked and, like the angel she is, Mary Ann would have obliged, but I wanted her to have sex with me because she lusted after me, not from a sense of duty. She had just been thoroughly screwed by both Stewart and me--the poor girl needed to recharge her batteries.

However, being a spectator to their very hot coupling had definitely left me high and dry and I needed first aid. Hoping that nurse Beth could provide some relief, I got up and hiked up the stairs to the other bedroom. Beth and Jack were lying side by side on a mattress on the floor. They were just talking, but that wasn't all they had done, she was wet between her thighs--no surprise there.

"You guys got room for one more?" I asked.

"Hell, yes," Jack said. "The more the merrier."

"What happened?" Beth asked. "Didn't my sister take care of you?"

"She was wonderful. We shared a very nice piece of ass and I thought that would satisfy me, but then I watched while she and Stewart got it on. That's my problem. They were so fucking hot, they got me worked up, and now they've gone to sleep. I was hoping you could help me out so I can get some rest too."

"Jack did such a great job of scratching my itch that I'm not too keen on fucking any more at the moment. Would a little sixty-nine action work for you?"

So that's what we did. Beth got on top and lowered her damp pussy so I could eat her out. Having Beth suck me off was heavenly--my second hot mouth of the evening, this one dedicated to giving me a delightful blowjob to completion. What could be better than getting head from two sweet and sensual sisters on the same night? That was a question with no answer, but situations like this were making me very fond of oral sex.

We licked, sucked, and caressed one another until we both climaxed. We were barely untangled before I was asleep.

I awoke in the black dark, aware that I was hungry as hell. Then I remembered, I hadn't eaten since breakfast. Slipping out of bed, trying my best not to disturb Jack and Beth, I went out to the kitchen. Bending over, peering in the fridge, and not finding anything to eat, I nearly had a heart attack when a hand reached between my legs and gave my cock an affectionate squeeze. I looked around to see Mary Ann grinning at me.

"Did I thank you for that nice screw, dear brother-in-law?" she asked.

"Anything for my hostess," I said. "What do you have to eat? I'm starving."

"Jack and I don't eat in much so there's like--maybe some popcorn or something." I must have made a face. "It's not midnight yet. I could order in some Chinese. There's a place close by that delivers at all hours."

"That'd be fine," I said, kissing her and tweaking her nipple. "Us sperm donors have to eat to keep producing."

"That reminds me. There's an issue we need to address. In the excitement of the moment, I forgot to tell you guys that Dan is driving down. He'll be here tomorrow afternoon and he's bringing company, your favorite lady, Kelli, and his new girlfriend, Kate. We haven't met her yet, but he claims she's a willing convert to our brand of lust. You'll be in hog heaven, just imagine, two more pussies to sample and one of them is brand-new for you. Good thing for you guys that Dan'll be here to help. Hand me that phone will you. I'll call for food."

We sat on stools at the serving bar in the kitchen, and when Mary Ann finished placing an order, I said, "Kelli, Dan, and the beauty queen--god, my cup runneth over. I wonder how Dan convinced her to join in our sex games."

"I'm sure we'll hear all about it. I'll see if Stewart is stirring. If he is, he might be hungry too."

"I'm sure he will. We didn't stop for lunch."

She left the room and I heard a toilet flush then Beth appeared. "Damn, I'm starving," she said.

"Mary Ann has it covered," I said. "She ordered Chinese."

"Good. Did she tell you the news?"

"About Dan and company?"

"Yeah. Moments after Jack told me my pussy began twitching in anticipation."

"I'm going to take it easy on the sex stuff until they show up. I want to have plenty in the tank for Kelli and, hopefully, the beauty queen."

"Yeah, me too. That Dan is a tiger. I'm chilled. I'm going to go put on a robe. Should I bring yours?" I nodded as she leaned over and kissed me. "It appears that we're about to have another adventure."

Jack and Stewart appeared wearing shorts just as the buzzer at the entry door sounded. I put on my robe and went down to collect the food. Mary Ann had ordered plenty. There was an entire box full of cartons and everything smelled nice and garlicky. No question, we'd all have to eat some of it.

The five of us sat around the dining area table, sharing our late supper with the same ease we shared each other. After we told Stewart about Dan and the ladies coming to visit, the topic of conversation shifted to Claire and her two husbands.

Jack kept saying, "No shit!" every time one of us told another Claire anecdote. "You say they're in Groton, huh. That's not far away. Maybe we can get together while you're here."

"That could be fun, but first, we have to get this apartment ready to entertain Dan and his ladies," Mary Ann said. "I'm dying of curiosity to find out how that scheming bugger got this together. On the phone he told Jack that Kate knew about us and our nasty habits and she was okay with that." Stewart and I smiled at each other.

"By the way, you promised to tell us about your night with Dan and Jack," Beth said to Mary Ann.

"It was just a one-night stand, but, what a night it was," she said. "Dan was passing through on business and Jack invited him to stay over, just those two studs and little me. I'll bet it was a lot like the night in Cleveland when you picked them up, Beth."

"That it was," Jack said, "maybe even better. Dan and I had to talk fast to persuade Beth to try anal and a DP, but it wasn't necessary to cajole my little honey into doing the wicked stuff. Shit, she volunteered."

"I was so hot, you guys," she said. "I got more sex and more climaxes that night than I would have believed possible. If a threesome could do it, we did. My god. Such nasty fun."

"So, I gather you're looking forward to seeing Dan again?" I asked.

"Well, duh," she said. "But it won't be the same. That night I had the undivided attention of two studs, but I'll have to share you men with a flock of eager pussies tomorrow."

"And that's just fine with me," Beth said. "I love Dan's brand of screwing."

"Don't get me wrong," Mary Ann said, sweeping her hair over her shoulder, smiling at Stewart and me. "Sharing you men isn't a problem, I delight in fucking each of you guys, alone or together. Whether it's sharing a unique position, just plain screwing, finding my G-spot, or some other sexy surprise, I love you all." She grinned, holding her hands as if gripping a steering wheel. "For me, it's like choosing between car-pooling and driving your own car. Not a problem for me, I enjoy both."

We all laughed. I stood and my robe gaped open, shaking my relaxed dick at her, I asked, "How'd you like to handle my stick shift?"

She giggled, gave my limber cock a shake, and said, "It feels like you'll need to refuel before we can check out your overdrive."

Letting me go, she got up and sat in Jack's lap. She kissed him and said, "This is my guy. I plan to grow old with him. I thank my lucky stars he enjoys sharing me with our horny friends and relations. You guys know that song, 'Addicted to Love'? That's my theme song now. I've become a love addict and I don't want to be cured."

"I plan on finding two twenty-year-old studs for you on your fortieth," Jack said, fondling her breasts.

We finished eating and us weary travelers were ready for bed. Beth chose Jack and me while Stewart and Mary Ann agreed to cuddle up together. We said our goodnights and I was asleep almost before my head hit the pillow. If there was any hanky panky in the night, I wasn't aware of it.

As usual, Beth woke up horny and she practically raped Jack. I might have felt sorry for him, having to donate the sperm he was saving for the beauty queen to Beth, but they both enjoyed themselves way too much to merit any pity. Watching their lusty fuck got me pretty hot and bothered, so even before their climax, I headed for the shower and let it run cold, conserving myself for new adventures.

Stewart and Mary Ann came into the kitchen looking fresh and rested while I was looking for coffee fixings.

"Shit, Mary Ann," I said. "The average motel room has more amenities to offer than this damn kitchen. Are you and Jack living on love?"

She laughed. "We get coffee and a Danish at the Starbuck's down the block on our way to work. That suits us just fine for morning and we eat out a lot."

After Jack and Beth appeared, we decided to head out for a bite of breakfast before tackling the task of unpacking Mary Ann's things and arranging the rest of her furniture.

We went to a cosy, breakfast place just around the corner and ate a really nice meal. The ladies positively glowed with that freshly-laid look as we enjoyed the food and the company.

With the five of us turning to, moving in was pretty much finished by noon. I went out to a neighborhood grocery, picked up fixings for lunch plus coffee for morning, not forgetting a few other important things like snacks and liquid refreshments for the evening.

Sitting around Mary Ann's much nicer table on comfortable chairs in a vastly more attractive living area, we had sandwiches, deli salads, and beer for lunch.

After we finished, we took a turn around, admiring how attractive the condo looked with her furniture and decorative items. Jack was openly amazed, shaking his head, repeatedly saying, "God, I would've never thought of that."

Mary Ann, flushed with pleasure, accepted our compliments and said, "Beth helped me so much. Without her, I doubt I could have made this all come together."