Beth's Awakening Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to answer, but her hot mouth rendered me speechless. She got me off in just a couple of minutes and I shot my load down her throat. She swallowed as she smiled at me.

"You are something else, Rick. How should I say this? You're, quite simply, delightful," she said, delicately wiping some of my semen from her lips and licking it off her red-nailed finger. "I'm going to have to thank Kelli for turning me on to you."

"You bring out the best in me, Kate. I can't wait to fuck you again. Welcome to our little circle of lust."

"I'm yours anytime, lover. But, speaking of lust circles and such, you've been such a promising start that I'm looking forward to what's next. I have a couple more new guys to entertain and if they're half as good as you, I'm really going to enjoy myself. I'll stay right here in this cosy bed like a whore in her crib and you can be my pimp. Send me another man, Jack or Stewart or whoever else you find, and I'll fuck his brains out."

I laughed. "I'd love to be your pimp. I'll send you Jack first. He's one of my wife's favorites. He's quirky and fun and she just loves to have him screw her. I'll save Stewart for dessert. Have you ever had a black lover?"

"I sucked off a black football player once. But , no, I've never had a black man fuck me."

"You won't be able to say that much longer. After you and Jack have...gotten acquainted, I'll send in Stewart. I guarantee he'll rock your world." I smiled and kissed her. "When you've finished pleasuring the two of them, I want to return for an encore."

"Oh goody. I get to have you screw me again."

"Better than that. If you save the creamy pie they leave behind, I'll go down on you and eat your freshly-fucked pussy. How does that sound?"

"Absolutely, positively, perverse and lovely. I'm already looking forward to having you do that. But first, we have to get me filled up. Get out there, my sweet pimp. Send me my next trick."

I went down to the other bedroom. I was a little surprised to see Stewart napping in a chair, but the others were still in action. Jack and Kelli were watching Dan fuck Mary Ann who was climaxing noisily every couple of minutes. Beth was beside them on the bed, touching and kissing both of them as they screwed.

I went over to Jack, who was affectionately dipping his fingers in Kelli's very wet vagina, and said, "I have a surprise for you if you can get it up again."

"You know me, I can always rise to the occasion."

"Well, I've just left Kate in the other bedroom and I'm here to tell you--she's the real deal. Not only is she lovely, she's hot, and she's nasty. She wants to pretend to be a whore for you and Stewart so get your ass in there. You'll get a ride you won't soon forget."

"Here, you take care of Kelli. I'll go and check her out." He smiled at me. "Do I need money?"

"Get out of here," I said, and he did. I sat down with Kelli and kissed her.

"So tell me. How did Dan engineer this deal?" I whispered.

"I'm thirsty," she said. "Are there any more Margaritas?"

"I'm sure there are," I said, taking her hand. We went out to the kitchen, sat at the counter, and I poured us each another drink.

"We can talk here," she said, clinking glasses.

"Jack told us Dan claimed he'd get Kate to invite you to live with them."

"That's what happened, but, as usual, he accomplished that with a pretty twisted piece of work. Kate is really soft-hearted and insecure. Dan, of course, picked right up on that and played on her sympathy. He introduced me to Kate at a dinner date and, during the course of the evening, told her how I was the victim of an abusive relationship, kicked out by my boyfriend. Perhaps, because she could see herself in the same predicament, his scheme worked and she began feeling sorry for me. Like me, she really loves Dan and wants to have a long-term relationship with the conniving son-of-a-bitch. And, like me, she's prepared to do whatever it takes to keep him happy."

"I didn't pick up on her sympathetic nature from the little Kate told me that wasn't sexual."

Kelli giggled. "She is a talker, isn't she? Dan likes that."

"I like it too," I said, refilling our glasses.

Kelli gave me a sad little smile. "What she didn't know, of course, is that Dan was merely describing his and my relationship. Remember, the prick kicked me out so he could chase after Kate." She sniffled and wiped her eyes. "Honestly, Rick. Putting up with his shit makes me sick. You know I've tried to stay away from him, but all I have to do is think about having that long, hard dick of his in me again and my goose is cooked."

I leaned over and kissed her, then petted her for a couple of minutes. "God, Rick. You're so nice to listen to my tale of woe. I'm going to have to do something special to reward you for this," she said, stroking my cheek.

"I'm looking forward to it," I said, holding her breast and kissing her. "Kelli, you're beautiful. You could have any man you want." We took another drink and she continued.

"That's the problem. I don't want 'any' man. I want Dan. Anyway, his scheme began to unfold when he had her invite me to stay with them for a few days, supposedly, just until I found another place to live. The next step was having me seduce Kate--it wasn't hard, as you've discovered, she's a very sexual person and she does go both ways. Then, he arranged to walk in and catch us in bed together. At first, Kate was panicked, afraid he might be revolted to discover her making love with another woman, but when I invited him to join us, she relaxed, got turned on, and we all had a ball. Since then, we've been sleeping three in a bed and Dan's been in hog heaven, fucking us both in whatever lecherous combinations he can dream up."

"Sounds like heaven to me," I said.

She smiled and said, "Sure it does. You're a fucking guy. Pussy is all you guys ever think about."

"Maybe not the only thing, but it's right up there," I said, putting a hand between her thighs.

She closed her legs, trapping my hand. "I'm not crazy about sharing my lover, but I feel sorry for Kate and, strangely enough, I'm growing to really like her. She has a very sweet nature and I feel like I need to take care of her. Her biggest problem is that, even though she's exquisitely beautiful, she's terrified of losing her looks.

"She has no education and no job skills save modelling and she feels vulnerable. Right now, she's just playing at being a whore, but I wouldn't be surprised if some conniving bastard turned her into a hooker for real and I wouldn't want to see that happen."

"I wouldn't either," I said. "So, what's going to happen with you two and Dan?"

Kelli smiled at me and said, "I'll be fucked if I know. We'll just have to play that one by ear." She drained her glass. "Enough of this analysis shit. I haven't had near enough of this." Reaching over, she took my recovering dick in her warm hand. "We haven't been together yet. Take me back to bed and fuck the shit out of me."

The entire time Kelli and I had been talking in the kitchen, Dan and Mary Ann were screwing. They were still at it, both of them shiny with sweat. Mary Ann was climaxing repeatedly, but she wasn't ready to quit. Holding his ass, she was urging him on, pulling him deeper into herself. Finally, Dan grunted, flexing his butt muscles, he ejaculated in her. While he was emptying his nuts in her, Mary Ann looked up at Kelli and me, her gaze unfocussed, nothing but lust in her eyes.

Turning back to her lover, the source of her rapture, she took his face between her hands and kissed him passionately. A couple of words between them, then they got up and hand-in-hand, headed out for the blow-up mattress with Beth tagging along.

"You know how Dan can fuck," Kelli said. "I wouldn't be surprised if he wears them both out."

She smiled and kissed me. "I have no reason to complain, I've already had Stewart and Jack. Feel how slippery I am. Would you like a turn, sailor?"

After Kate, I wasn't sure I'd be much good to her, but Kelli is very persuasive and I love to be with her so we petted and kissed, playing with each other until I had a nice, firm erection. She climbed on top and I got to play with her wonderful tits while she rode me.

"So tell me more about your time with Kate. Was she a good piece of ass?" she asked, leaning down to give me a soul kiss.

I'm not a total fool. This was dangerous territory, fucking one woman while talking about another's skill in bed had the potential to really backfire. The less I said about the fabulous session I had enjoyed with Kate the less risk, so I was noncommital. "She was a little nervous, but after I got her settled down we shared some very sweet loving."

"Yeah, I have to admit I've enjoyed having her in bed with Dan and me. Like I told you, she doesn't mind going both ways. She's a good pussy eater."

"I'd like to see some of that action," I said, squeezing her tits.

"I'll see what I can do," Kelli said, launching into what proved to be just the first of several nice climaxes for her. I think it was during her third, or maybe the fourth, that she carried me along with her. I rewarded her by filling her welcoming snatch with what little semen I had left.

Jack returned to the bedroom and tapped the still-snoozing Stewart on the shoulder. I distinctly heard him say, "Next." Stewart awoke, looking confused for a moment, but when Jack explained that it was time for his turn with the beauty queen he brightened right up and hurried up the stairs.

Jack joined Kelli and me on the bed and said, "God, Rick. I would never have picked you out as a stud, but that hot lady up there thinks you are pretty terrific. Do you have any idea how discouraging it is when you're doing your best to throw a world-class fuck into a girl and she's telling you about the great guy who's just made her see stars. I persevered though and, fortunately for my ego, she had a pretty noisy climax."

"Well, Stewart's with her and, by now, she should be enjoying some of his special brand of loving," Kelli said. "Maybe I'll just peek in on them and see how they're doing. Wanna join me, Rick? You like to watch."

"Oh, yeah. Let's go see."

She giggled. "We're just a couple of pervs. Come on."

I followed her up the stairs and that was a treat in itself. She opened the door just a crack and we peeked in. We hadn't missed much. They were still warming up for the main event.

Stewart was lying on his back and she was on her knees beside him, leaning over him, her golden hair cascading across his dark body, his ebony shaft deep in her mouth. Watching her giving him head was so exciting I couldn't resist putting a couple of fingers in Kelli's squishy snatch. She moaned and Kate looked up and saw us.

Giving us a little wave of her free hand, she smiled and said, "Hi, you guys. Come on in and enjoy the show. You're about to see this stud get my cherry. Kelli, you told me that Stewart was heavy-hung, but this thing is unreal," she said, kissing Stewart's hard-on. "After seeing this beautiful cock, I'm sorry I waited this long to fuck a black man."

"Your wait is just about over," Stewart said, arranging her on the bed so we'd have a good view of their connection. He got between her thighs and aimed his cock at her sex. Kate smiled up at him, then reach down and spread the lips of her pussy.

"Fuck my white-girl pussy with that lovely black prick," she said. His ass flexed and he entered her, pushing deep until his balls touched her butt.

She gasped in delight, her long-fingered, hands clasped his dark shoulders and she kissed him. When their mouths met, their chemistry was obvious. Kelli and I watched them as they kissed open-mouthed, their tongues dancing together, tasting one another, savoring the sensations of their intimate connection.

Then Stewart began fucking her and fuck her he did--a vintage Stewart performance. Wailing, while holding on to his plunging ass, Kate reached her first climax within five minutes, then she came repeatedly until Stewart busted his nuts in her. Their motion slowed to a caress as he finished ejaculating. Then the lovers lay molded together, exhausted, but satisfied. Behind me, the rest of our crew, who had been drawn to their noisy screw crowded in the door for a look. Kissing Stewart a final time, Kate said, "Please let me up, lover. I really have to pee."

"That's my cue," I said to her. "Remember, I told you that I wanted to eat your creamy pie when your lovers finished with you. Well, I'm ready for my dessert now."

When Stewart pulled out of her, come oozed from her wet pussy, the juices from all three of her new lovers began running down the crack of her ass. There she was, my very favorite turn-on, a beautiful woman with a well-used pussy. I had an idea.

"Put your hand over yourself to keep from losing any more come and let's go in the bathroom," I said. Covering her vulva, she reached out her free hand and I helped her to her feet. Once in the bathroom, I opened the shower door.

"Let's get in there so I can eat you out without making a mess."

"But I have to pee first."

"Don't worry about that. Peeing is fine--wonderful in fact. You can let loose while I'm going down on you. I've never had a woman pee while I was eating her before, but that's exactly what I want you to do."

"Holy shit! This is very quirky," she said, smiling at our spectators who were peering in the bathroom door. "Okay, Rick. If pee is what you want, pee is what you're going to get. This evening has already been a collection of firsts for me, so I'll just add 'pissing on my lover' to the list."

She stepped into the shower, her hand still cupping her mound. God, she was gorgeous. Breasts swaying seductively, nipples hard with anticipation, she spread her legs and grabbed a handhold bar. Turning her head when I stepped in behind her, she kissed me, her tongue invading my mouth as I cupped a breast.

When our lips separated, I whispered, "This is going to be a special treat for both of us."

She smiled. "You'd better hurry up then or the special treat is just going to be me pissing down my leg."

I got to my knees, positioned my face between her legs, and clasped the cheeks of her ass with both hands. She removed her hand from between her legs. Maintaining eye contact between us, I quickly pulled her tight against my face. A river of sex juice flooded my mouth. Swallowing quickly, I continued sucking her luscious pussy, using my tongue to search for more. She put her free hand on my head and I felt her muscles tense.

"Get ready, lover. Here it comes," she said, and, holy shit, did it ever. A gush of urine jetted out of her right into my mouth. Her hot stream flowed over my tongue, splashed down on my face, and ran down my torso, an unbelievably erotic sensation.

I certainly hadn't consciously planned on drinking her urine, but the passion of the moment overwhelmed me and I found myself gulping down several swallows. When her bladder was empty, I concentrated on eating her pussy, sucking her clit and licking her slit until she reached a screaming climax. Holding her sex against my mouth, I enjoyed a final swallow of nectar forced from her by her orgasm.

A perfect way to finish our intense scene, I thought, but Kate had other ideas. She pulled me to my feet and embraced me, holding my pee-slick body against herself.

"Whoo hoo, lover," she said, kissing me. "That was quite a roller-coaster ride. Definitely the strangest and sexiest thing any man has ever done for me and I loved every second." She reached down and grasped my hard-on. "Turn on the shower. I want to feel it running on us while I suck you off."

So, with warm water splashing, making our bodies all slippery, we embraced and kissed and made out until she sank to her knees and gave me a short but sweet blowjob. After much too brief a time, I came in her mouth. She swallowed and then got to her feet. We petted and kissed a few more times before we got out and dried each other off.

Our spectators gave us a little round of applause. Kelli, who was sitting on the commode, said, "That sure looked like fun. Maybe you can do that for me sometime."

"I'm at your service, miss Kelli," I said, taking a little bow. "Anytime, anywhere."

That seemed to pretty much finish our group entertainment for the night, so we sorted out the sleeping arrangements. Beth chose Jack and the blow-up bed saying, "I haven't had near enough of this guy's delightful loving. We're going to work on creating the perfect orgasm."

"If anyone gets bored, feel free to join us," Jack said, as they left the bedroom heading downstairs for their blow-up nest in the living room.

"I've got dibs on these two," Mary Ann said, reaching out and taking Stewart and Dan by their penises. "I'm feeling adventurous tonight. These two have promised me a lesson on becoming the perfect cumslut and it's time for class to begin."

The guys looked at each other and smiled. "This is continuing education I can get into," Stewart said.

"That's right," Dan said, kissing her. "When you graduate from our School of Lust you'll be a Magna Cum Laude Cumslut, sweetie pie."

When I got up to leave, Mary Ann was already starting her lesson. She was sitting between her guys on the edge of the bed and sucking Stewart's cock while masturbating Dan.

"You go, girl. You've got a whole lot of homework ahead of you," Stewart said, stroking her blonde hair while Dan fondled her butt.

Kate and Kelli exchanged glances and nodded, taking me by the hand, Kelli said, "Come on, honey. Kate and I are going to rock your world."

"Buh bye, guys. Have fun," Kate said over her shoulder as we headed down the stairs.