Beth's Awakening Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you sisters did good," Stewart said. "There's just one detail that concerns me. We're going to have eight people here tonight and only two beds. For sex, four in a bed is just fine, but where are we all going to sleep?"

Mary Ann laughed and squeezed his arm. "We worried about that too, so Jack got on the internet and bought one of those inflatable beds. It's queen-sized and really quite comfortable." She smiled at Jack. "We gave it a test drive just to make sure it was a good platform to screw on."

Jack nodded and said, "She's right. We shared a lovely piece of ass on it."

"Before it came, Jack was fretting about inflating the thing. He told me about a doll he had years ago and what a pain in the ass it was. When I pressed him, he admitted that the doll was one of those porno things with fuckable orifices."

We looked at Jack who was actually blushing. "Christ, you guys. I was a horny teenager."

"So, what was the problem?" Beth asked.

"Well," Mary Ann continued. "First, he had to inflate her, then after screwing her, clean her up before deflating her so he could hide her under his mattress to keep his mom from finding his plastic lover."

"I can see how this could be a problem," I said, grinning at Jack. "Whenever you inflated her you were risking hyperventilation."

"Definitely," Mary Ann said, giggling. "So, every time he was feeling randy, and knowing him I imagine that was pretty often, he had to go through the same routine. Believe it or not, he finally got tired of his blow-up girlfriend and claims he gave her away to Dan of all people."

"That's right," Jack said. "For all I know, he may still have my plastic sweetheart."

"Fortunately for us ladies," Beth said. "You and Dan graduated to flesh and blood women."

"The point of my story is to let you know we won't have to risk hyperventilation," Mary Ann said. "Our inflatable bed has a little motor thingy that pumps it up in no time at all. I figure we can set it up in the living room."

"Dan and his harem should be arriving pretty soon," Jack said. "Do we have the fixings for our magic Margaritas?"

"No problema," Mary Ann said. "Rick took care of that and I even found the blender and my favorite glasses." She and Beth set them out on the serving counter in the kitchen along with chips and salsa.

Stepping back, Beth said, "That's about the limit of my domestic goddess bit, but that shouldn't be a problem. Kelli, our super Italian chef, is about to arrive. She takes care of everyones' needs. Food and sex, she's an all-around girl."

Jack was keeping an eye out for Dan's car as he'd need to go down and let them into the underground parking.

"Here they are," he announced, happily. "Halleluhah! Let the games begin!"

He left and a several minutes later the door opened. Kelli ran right into my arms and gave me an affectionate kiss. She looked and smelled wonderful to me and my groin tightened in anticipation. Next she kissed Stewart, making a show of rubbing her generous bosom on his chest.

When she kissed Jack, she cupped the front of his pants in her hand, and said, "Hello, handsome. Long time, no see." Bubbly and laughing, she was the Kelli I'd first fallen in lust with. "We are going to have so much fun!"

Dan, gesturing at the stunningly beautiful, blonde girl standing uneasily behind him, said, "Hi, everybody. This is Kate."

Then he turned to Beth and Mary Ann and said, "Come on over here, sisters. Give Danny some wet kisses. I want to hold a cute ass in each hand." The sisters did as ordered and shared a three-way kiss with him, letting Dan fondle their butts, looking up at him fondly.

"So, Beth. Did Mary Ann tell you all what a nice time we had getting acquainted? Horniness must run in your family. After that night, I'm confused. I couldn't tell which of you sisters is the hottest." He patted their asses. "So, I'm going to spend this weekend doing lots more research."

I glanced at Kate who looked forlorn as she watched her guy feeling up two women she hadn't even met. To add to her discomfort, Kelli and Jack were rolling around on the couch, making out while Stewart sat beside them, caressing whichever part of Kelli was available to him at the moment. I went up to Kate and asked, "Would you like a Margarita?"

"God, yes," she said. "I'd love one. Can you make it a double?"

"Come with me and I'll see what I can do." Taking her hand, I led her into the kitchen. My initial impression of Kate was that she was quite young, and, like Clair, another perfect example of a California girl. She had beautiful even features, a lean athletic body, an unexpectedly generous bust, and a delectable heart-shaped ass to round out her definitely delicious package. She was dressed all in black. A close-fitting, shell top with a scoop neckline that showed her luscious cleavage and very well-fitted, black slacks which hugged the perfect curves of her shapely butt and flattered her figure. Of course, she was a sun-gold blonde with her shimmering hair loose, cascading down her back and over her shoulders. I'd already noticed her touching it as she repeatedly swept it back from her face--a sure sign of nervousness. Getting her to relax would be a challenge, but, if I succeeded, worth the effort, and I was ready to try.

"We haven't been officially introduced, but I'm Rick. I'm married to Beth, the shorter of the two ladies who greeted Dan."

"I feel I know you all a little," she said, looking me in the eyes without a trace of a smile. "Kelli and Dan have already filled me in on who's hooked up with who."

I smiled warmly, a first tentative step down the road to putting her at ease. I considered telling her that everything was going to work out and her boyfriend would still be hers after fucking my wife and her sister, but, of course, this was Dan and anything was possible, so I did the next best thing.

I made her a "Power Point" Margarita, putting in twice the usual amount of tequila and floated an extra bit of the golden nectar on top of her drink. Then I poured mine, a far weaker mix, out of the community pitcher.

Raising my glass to her, I said. "Here's to making new friends." That lame joke worked. She giggled nervously, and when she flashed me a dazzling smile, the sun came out.

"We'll see about that," she said. We clinked glasses and drank. Licking a bit of salt off the rim with her pointed pink tongue, she said, "Thank you, Rick. It's delicious. God, I needed this."

Taking another healthy sip from her glass, she said, "You said you're married to Beth." I nodded. "She's pretty, and the Mary Ann girl is her younger sister?" I nodded again and we drank. "Oh, my. This drink is going straight to my head." She giggled and sipped again. "Considering the present circumstances, that's not a bad thing."

"Shall we sit down at the counter and get better acquainted?"

"I'd like that," she said, parking her spectacular ass on a barstool close beside me. To my surprise, she reached out and took my hand, then said, "Kelli told me that I'd like you and she was right. Not only are you warm and friendly, you're also goodlooking. You're making this scene easier for me, having a friendly person to talk to, I mean."

"Kelli and I have a special relationship. She was my first extramarital fling."

"She told me that. She also told me you're a kind and generous lover--fun to be with."

"Kelli's all those things too. Maybe that's why we're so compatible."

Kate nodded and said, "I didn't expect to, but I like her too. She's recently moved in with Dan and me." She took another drink. "I expect you know what that means." It was my turn to nod. "She's told me about you people. You're the real deal aren't you?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, taking another drink with Kate following suit.

"I mean you actually fuck each other," she said, looking me in the eye and squeezing my hand. "She told me that you get together, all of you in the same room, and then you screw each other. Is that correct?"

"That's pretty accurate," I said. "The group stuff is an important part of our parties, but there are also plenty of chances for just two people to make love." "Both Kelli and Dan told me about your parties, but I guess what they were saying didn't really penetrate until Dan greeted your wife and her sister. When I watched him handling them the way he did, that made it plenty real. They're all going to go to bed together and it'll happen very soon. That's right isn't it?"

"That's right, Kate. I'd be surprised if they weren't having sex right now. Do you have a problem with that?"

Taking another drink, she emptied her glass. I poured another for her, a weaker one from the pitcher this time. We hadn't been interrupted by the others, so I was pretty sure that they must be busy screwing, but I had no complaints. Our conversation was definitely heading in the right direction.

"Not a problem exactly," she said. "I'm no shrinking violet, but getting naked and having sex with strangers in a room full of people seems kind of harsh. I love Dan and promised him I'd be available for you guys and I meant it. I really do want to keep him happy. Do you have a suggestion for how to make this a little less intimidating?"

"Let me think," I said, already knowing the answer. We drank again and I continued, "Suppose we just put you in the upstairs bedroom alone. That way you'd have some privacy. If you'd like, I could see if Kelli would agree to keep you company, then the three of us guys that you haven't been with could come in one at a time and make love to you."

"That sounds better, but don't bother Kelli. She's really been looking forward to this so let her enjoy herself. This conversation and knowing what's happening out there seems to be making me hotter than hell. Would you like to have me first?"

Holy shit! The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! This gorgeous woman had just invited me to fuck her. Was I ready and eager? I should think so. I leaned over and kissed her. Her mouth opened to mine and our tongues got acquainted. She put my hand that she'd been holding on her absolutely wonderful breast.

"That big, black man, Stewart. Is he gentle?"

"He's the best," I said, fondling her sumptuous tit. She took another big swallow and I was beginning to get concerned. I didn't want her drunk, merely loose and passionate.

"Does he have a really big dick?" I nodded. "Good, because that's one of the things I like about Dan. Is Stewart's dick bigger than Dan's?"

"Kate, you'll just have to answer that question for yourself."

"I expect I'll have a chance to find out before this night is over," she said, leaning over and kissing me again. "My goodness, you're such a sexy kisser. How about you. Do you have a big dick?" she asked, with a shit-eating grin.

"It's big enough to get the job done."

Kate laughed. "That's what Kelli said." She drained her glass, then standing up, she took my hand. "Let's go find a bed, stud. I want to see if Kelli was right."

My feet barely touched the floor as we headed for the stairs. When we looked in the master as we passed by, Kate gasped and squeezed my hand. The bed was covered with naked people having sex, obviously the reason why we hadn't been interrupted.

After watching for a couple of moments, taking in the sounds and smells of people fucking, we climbed the stairs to the second bedroom. I followed her and was admiring her sweet butt when she stopped and looked over her shoulder.

"How's the view?" she asked.

"That's the prettiest scenery I've seen in a long time."

"Go ahead and touch me." she said. "I'd like that." I did as she asked, stroking her sleek ass with both hands. She gasped when I slipped a hand between her legs and pressed my fingers against her sex. She covered my hand with hers and then said, "My, god. I can't remember when I was this aroused. Come on. Let's get it on." We climbed the last few steps and when I opened the door I was happy to see that the bedroom was empty.

Kate and I embraced at the foot of the bed. Our mouths found one another and we kissed. I was like a kid at a candy store, trying to touch every part of her sexy body.

Stepping back, voice husky with passion, she said, "Let's get naked."

What a good idea! I helped pull her top off over her head. Her brassiere was one of those fancy things, engineered to keep her generous tits up high and tight. First I unclipped her bra, then slipped the straps down her arms, setting her wonderful tits free to sway sexily.

"Kiss my nipples," she ordered and I obeyed. Undoing a zipper, she hitched her thumbs in the waistband of her slacks, then pushed them down those long legs, and stepped out of them. She was poetry in motion, as she bent over, picked them up, and dropped them on a chair. When she turned, she stood before me as if posing on a stage, wearing nothing but her black thong, thigh-highs, and a spike-heeled pair of "catch me, fuck me" pumps.

I must have looked as awestruck as I felt, because she smiled at me and asked, "Do you like?"

That was quite possibly the easiest question I've ever answered. "Kate, you are absolutely spectacular. I am so lucky to be here with you."

"Well, mister lucky, I want more than just conversation and kisses. Let's get those clothes off you." She stripped me naked in moments. Standing, hands on hips, she checked out my hard-on which was twitching in anticipation. "A very nice cock," she said. "I'm going to enjoy it."

Embracing, we kissed again, her fingers closing around my erection. God, I'd have to hurry and get in her. I was in danger of coming in her soft hand.

"I need some help," she said.

"I'm very helpful," I murmured.

"I need a stud to remove my thong."

"I'm your man," I said, falling to my knees. Grasping the straps across her hips, I peeled her black thong off, kissing the soft skin of her belly, as I slipped the panty down her legs. As she stepped out of it, my tongue touched down on her blonde landing strip and I buried my face in her vee. She smelled good and tasted even better. Moaning when I found her clit and putting her hands on my head, she held me close.

Somehow we made it onto the bed before passion totally overcame me. Our foreplay was a frenzy of sensation and one thing immediately became crystal clear, Kate and I were a wonderful sexual match, destined to make great sheet music together.

I've heard guys claim that beautiful women aren't the best to fuck, if so, my stunningly beautiful lover was a notable exception. Kate was one passionate lady.

While climbing between those long, smooth thighs, that opened wide to welcome me, I mentally thanked Dan for bringing me this delightful girl.

We kissed as I pushed my hard-on into her. Starting from that moment of penetration and continuing during the entire time we fucked, between kisses, she talked to me, holding my face close to hers, looking me in the eyes, describing in detail how good my dick felt in her pussy, and how much she wanted to give me pleasure, telling me that I was going to make her climax.

Putting her hands on my ass, she pulled me deeper into herself and told me how much she wanted me to come in her, so I fucked her hard and fast, holding my climax back until she let out little shrieks and moans, then both of us came, enjoying shattering orgasms.

Never had I been with such a vocal woman and her sex talk certainly worked magic on me. Now I appreciated why Dan dumped sexy Kelli, whom I knew he really liked, to pursue this girl. His unfailing, lecherous instinct had struck again. Kate was special.

I collapsed on her and we kissed. To my consternation, she held me close and began to weep, big tears rolling down her cheeks. She buried her face in my neck, muffling her sobs. My god. What was wrong?

I asked and she said, "I'm fine. It's just that we shared such delightful sex, I'm sad to think it may never be this good again."

"Kate, I promise you. It'll be even better next time."

Wiping her eyes, she smiled. "Rick, you are a fucking magician--literally. I think you've cast a spell on me. I've never had a climax that intense in my entire life."

I felt pretty damned good. Only a couple of days ago, Claire had told me the same thing. Wait, I said to myself. Don't get a swelled head. Kate wasn't that old--how much experience could she have had?

"Can we fuck some more?" she asked. "I want to hold you to your promise."

"I think so," I said. "I'm usually good for more than one climax and I find you extremely exciting."

"I'm glad," she said, kissing me, pressing those lovely tits against me. "What can I do to help?"

"Oral works pretty good for me."

She giggled. "Oral works for all you guys." Her lips trailed down my body, silky hair gently brushing my torso. Taking my limp cock in her hand, she set out to revive it. Maintaining eye contact, looking at me with those exquisite green eyes, she made love to me with her mouth. Between sucking and kissing, she continued talking to me, telling me how much she wanted me again, describing how my hard-on was growing.

The issue was still somewhat in doubt until she said, "Come on, lover. Get nice and hard. Katie wants you to fuck her ass this time." Oh, man. That did it. I immediately became the stud she wanted.

She looked up at me and giggled. "My goodness. You must be an ass man. I like that in a lover."

She got to her knees and I moved behind her. Before putting her shoulders on the mattress, she shook out her blonde mane, spreading it across the pillows, then pushed that exquisite butt in the air. She turned her head to the side and said, "Get me nice and wet before you go in me."

What a delectable vision this lovely girl was her long, slim back leading my eyes down to her perfect ass. Putting my hands on her hips, I pushed my cock into her sperm-slick pussy. I took a couple of strokes in her, pulled out and aimed my dick at her rosebud. After spitting a generous dollop of saliva into her crack, I started into her. She was tight and hot and she gasped as the head of my cock popped into her. She moaned and kept saying, "Yes. Yes." as I worked my way deeper into her. When I was full-length in her, I paused.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm more than okay--I'm in heaven. Do me, Rick. Fuck my ass good."

I began to move and she began to moan. I held her hips, enjoying the sweep of her beautiful back and the cute dimples just above her butt, one on each side.

That was pretty much my last coherent thought as I commenced enthusiastically fucking her. Between moans, she told me how good it felt to have my cock deep in her ass and what an amazing fucker I was. When she told me I was about to make her come, we both did.

We finished and fell over on the bed, cuddling like two spoons. Even though I'd just come, for the first time in my life following a climax, I remained hard and kept my cock in her tight ass, prolonging our intimacy.

"God, that was some terrific sex," Kate said, turning her head so we could kiss. She reached back and put a hand on my hip. "You have a real talent. Like I told you earlier, one of the reasons I stay with Dan is because I really enjoy his big cock. When Kelli said your cock wasn't a whopper like his, but that you could get the job done, she wasn't exaggerating. I can't believe the way you've made me come."

She wiggled her ass against me while I fondled her tits and buried my face in her scented hair. "You poor darling, it feels like you've still got a boner. Would you like to come in my mouth?"

"I'd love to," I said, pulling out of her, hardly believing what I'd heard. Without a pause, she got to her knees, then, just as I'd seen Mary Ann do for Stewart, took my cock, fresh from her ass, and closed her lips around it. My god! What a wonderfully nasty act of lust.

With a wicked smile, she looked me in the eyes as she sucked my dick. Letting go of me for a moment, she said, "This is what Dan calls 'ass to mouth.' He really likes it. How about you, lover?"