Beth's Disgrace Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MistressK: My, my you horny slut. For a slut so worried about people seeing her naked, you sure spend a lot of time thinking about being naked in front of people. Maybe I can make that happen for you soon you little exhibitionist!

Beth: No please. I would be humiliated. It's just that my sick mind gets off on imagining myself being humiliated. Please, just let me cum! Please!

MistressK: Not so fast! You still owe me a picture in the slutty robe. You better hope I approve too or you will be clothes free on the whole second floor of your house. Now go take pictures of yourself in that robe. And just as you are, no cleaning up. Let your skank juice rub off on your robe. It will be a nice touch if you get to wear it. It had better be slutty enough or you will be sorry! You will lose the privilege of clothing on the 2nd floor of your house, denied permission to cum, and owe me another rule on top of the one you already owe for asking for more time to take this picture. Next time you will know the right move should have been to take the picture when I asked and then wear the robe downstairs to dinner if you ran out of time. You will learn slut!

Beth was frantic. Her emotions were all over the place. She should have thought about shutting the computer off and being done with this, masturbating on her own if she needed it and calling it quits with this fantasy. But that thought never entered her mind. The first thing she thought of was that she couldn't handle being denied an orgasm. She had been on edge for a few hours now and has been edging herself all night. She was desperate.

The next thought she had was that she couldn't afford to lose the right to wear something from the bathroom to her room. Her sister would be mean enough with this skimpy robe, but she was terrified of what would happen if Amy witnessed her taking regular naked trips up and down the hall. What would she say? She didn't even care about the last consequence; introducing new humiliating rules might be her biggest fantasy. Every story online that introduced rules to a girl's daily life that would ensure humiliation were her absolute favorites. As long as she was in her room, she grew excited thinking about what rules MistressK could come up with.

Beth jumped up and put the robe over her sweaty, sticky body. She looked at herself in the mirror and yelped. She looked a mess. Her hair was stuck to her face with sweat. Her body had mostly dried off but she felt nasty. The thin material of the robe clung to her but wasn't see through although you could easily see where here erect nipples were pointing through. She looked at her cleavage and shuddered. The cleavage went to her nipple level, far deeper than anything she would wear. Even if tied tight you could see a lot of cleavage. If loosened up then side boob would come into play.

She looked at them and whined. There was at most 6 inches to spare below her bush. She could see the dried pussy juice on her thighs. The robe was sticking to her more. She walked and saw her boobs jiggle and the hem rise dangerously close to exposure. She turned around and it was worse. The hem was right at the level of the bottom of her full ass. She walked while looking in the mirror and saw brief glimpses of her lower cheeks peeking out above her thighs. If she bent over or raised her hands up then more of her ass would show. She wondered how she was going to stomach walking around in this, even if it was only down her own mostly private hallway that she shared with her bitchy sister.

Beth thought about the task at hand and resolved to take the pictures so she could get the orgasm she desperately needed. She took pictures with her phone of her from all views. She even took one bent over slightly so her lower ass cleavage showed which terrified her. Once she saw her face was not visible in any of the humiliating pictures, she sent them to MistressK.

The girls laughed at Beth's fashion show. Beth couldn't believe she had just sent photos of herself, even if her face didn't show. It made her tingle with excitement and fear.

The girls couldn't believe Beth even owned a garment like this, let alone suggested wearing it herself. They could see a lot of skin and watched as Beth jiggled and swayed in all the right places with every move. Deep cleavage with most of the front of her tits and all of her chest from shoulders to just above the nipple showing, and almost all of her legs up to her ass and twat. Her nipples looked like they were trying to break through the robe. But here is the thing. The girls already decided that no matter how revealing the robe was there was no way they were going to accept it as satisfactory for this task. It was time to push, it was time to ramp up the pressure, it was time to let Beth dig further.

MistressK: Well. It is nice to finally see at least some of that body you are always talking so badly about. You shouldn't be so ashamed. You probably look good to people who like full figured tall girls with huge tits, a large ass and thick thighs. Especially if you're into pale skin with pussy juice all down the thighs! I would have liked to see more of it but you decided against that. What I am saying is nice try slut. But that doesn't cut it. It is decent from all angles as far as I can see, nothing risky about it. Especially since it ties so tight in front, it covers your tits well. Maybe I can see your nipples poking through slightly but who cares, you live with all women most of the time. I don't see the humiliating risk here. I have seen librarians dress more risqué. This was supposed to be a humiliating task to feed your sick mind and you are treating it like you are treating like a comfortable day at the spa. This wasn't the decision of someone who wants to cum as badly as you say. I guess better luck next time you lying slut!

Beth covered her mouth with her hand and screamed into it. As she did so she inhaled a big whiff of pussy juice from her escapades tonight. "No No No! This is the most revealing thing I own; how can it not be enough? I will be mortified if my sister or mother see me in this, and I am willing to do it to cum for this evil bitch! I need to cum!" was what Beth was thinking in her scrambled mind. She needed to beg more!

Beth: Please NO! You asked me to make my old thick frumpy robe more humiliating and instead I traded for this skimpy thing. I have never worn it in front of anyone and it is supposed to have a bathing suit under it. It has to be enough! What can I do to make it enough?!? Please, let me have another chance! I need to cum!

The girls laughed some more. Here was going to be another moment of truth. All three were intrigued by Beth's fixture on self-humiliation. How she constantly mentioned stories and her own fantasies about making humiliating tasks and rules more humiliating for herself as part of her requirements. She proved that she was willing to do this a few times already including choosing this skimpy short robe when she didn't have to. Hell, she didn't really "have" to do any of this, but here she is. So, they wanted to see what Beth was really capable when she was extremely horny. And they have never seen anyone as horny as what was being displayed on their screens as they watched.

Beth was now unconsciously rubbing her pussy slowly while saying "please" over and over again out loud while staring at her screen waiting for a reply. This only made what as bout to come worse for Beth as she became more desperate to cum.

MistressK: What do you suggest. And it better be good. I expect even more from you now since you didn't live up to your promise of fulling your task before. I don't even know why I should spend any more time online tonight. You are a waste of time.

Beth: Noooooo. Please. Give me another chance. I am sorry if you think I wasted your time. I will make it up to you. And then some.....

Beth was in horny overdrive now, and her mind had taken her to those dark places she would at times visit when thinking about how she would make the erotic stories she read more humiliating for the victim. She typed without thinking.....

Beth: Let me modify the robe to make it really humiliating. You will see. I won't let you down. I will hate wearing it and my cunt sister will have a field day if she sees me in it. That's why I will do it. Because it will humiliate me more and prove to you that I will obey and I deserve to cum! Pleeease let me cum. And on top of modifying my robe, I want you to add another permanent rule. That makes 3 new ones. The one owed before dinner, the one for failing, and the new one. And I will make them all more humiliating than you ask. Plus I want to be made to come up with another rule on my own on top of your new rules. And if that rule isn't humiliating enough for you, then you come up with a way to make that rule worse for me and I have to not only keep it, but come up with a whole new humiliating rule for myself.

Beth was babbling. Not even sure what she was saying as she sat there anxiously awaiting a reply while continuing to rub her clit, driving herself further down the rabbit hole. She was moaning and rocking her hips, not caring about her surrounding anymore. After 5 minutes of silence Beth went for more punishment..

Beth: And I want you to give me 10 tasks. I will make each one worse for myself. If I fail a task, I have to re-do it in a more humiliating way until satisfactory. Plus for every task I fail, and additional task gets added. Meaning if I fail the first one, I still have to redo it after making it worse but instead of 9 tasks left on completion, I now have 11. Every failure adds on to the principal.

The girls were ready to pounce. The next push should give them quite a show for the rest of the night. But they waited just a little longer for Beth to take one more go. They could see she was crying while rubbing herself like she was possessed. After 5 minutes of silence she dug deeper.

Beth: And those 10 tasks I now owe you don't count the task I beg you to give me tonight. I beg you to give me a task for me tonight that I will also make worse. I will give myself 2 conditions to start that will be in effect no matter what the task is. This could be bad for me and I want you to do it. 1st, if you are graciously enough to allow this desperate loser slut cum, make me do the task after I cum my brains out. Make sure I am no longer horny so I will hate the humiliation you assign me even more. 2nd, no matter this task I am not allowed any clothing whatsoever for the entirety of the task. No matter what it is or where it is. Think about that. You can name anything for me to do and I will do it naked while hating it.

MistressK: Hmm. Tempting. How bout this. I am going to add a little to your plan but I want to know what you will do if you fail tonight's task. Since I will have already let you cum.

Beth thought for a second and got up to run to her pants from earlier. The girls got a kick out of the jiggling state of Beth as usual, especially since she sped across the room without any care to where her tits bounced. She came back, loaded something into her scanner, hit scan and typed an email. This was exactly the situation Beth feared and fantasized about and her pussy was close to making it a reality.

Beth: I just scanned my license into an email. When the task is set it must be a timed test. If I fail to return to my computer in the time allotted to successfully complete whatever wicked task you come up with, the email will be automatically sent to you. You will have my name and address and birthdate. From there and all the info you have on me you can utterly humiliate me. If I complete the task I can cancel the email. Please accept and let me cum! Please!

"Jackpot" The girls thought. Beth had set herself up for gut punch number 1.

MistressK: Ok. Deal. But here is the deal. You will record the rest of what happens in your room tonight until I ask you to stop. I want you to be able to rewatch how much of a stupid slutty freak you are. You will then take the robe that you had better have taken off by now (she had) and lay it on the floor in front of the camera. I want you to lay on it with your legs spread, smearing your nasty body on it. Then I want you to bring your slutty cunt to the edge of cumming again 3 more times while sitting on top of your soon to be favorite outfit. I want you to make sure you get your nasty sweaty body and leaking pussy all over that rag to get it ready for you to modify in order to please me.

MistressK: Once you have brought yourself the edge 3 times and can't think about anything but cumming, I want you to go to work on your newly scented robe for me. You said you were going to wear that robe to make my order more humiliating and failed, so you better be prepared to go the extra mile with what you have in mind. All modifications will be up to your own sick mind but I want you to remember that if you fail to make that robe into something humiliating enough to please me, you will not be allowed to cum and will lose the garment altogether. I bet your sister seeing your giant tits, big ass, and sopping cunt swaying to and from the bathroom will be more humiliating than that nun's outfit you tried to pass as risqué!

MistressK: And here is another added twist. You will write another email. The 2nd will be for your task as you said. But the first will be set for 10 minutes after you start modifying your robe. If you fail to please me before then the scanned ID gets sent to me then. Should give you incentive enough. Properly humiliate yourself with your new robe like you promised and f you get to cum and stay anonymous. Seems simple, right slut?

Beth's normally pale body was flush from head to toe by this point. She was already on the brink of cumming after all she had been through. Even with now stimulation she felt like a hair dryer was blowing on her erect clit. She couldn't imagine what state of mind she would be in after 3 more edges. But she was in full submissive mode now only this time she wasn't just writing her sick thoughts, she was actively participating in doing them and all her buttons were being pushed. She was in extasy. Acting on her true fantasies of humiliation while in the safety of her own room. Couldn't get any better than this. She was treating this as if this was just her regular online play but the states were as serious as it got here. As Beth continued to caress her nipples while humping air, she reacted like she would in her fantasies....

Beth: To make it worse can I edge 6 times? 3 facing the camera spread wide, and 3 with my ass up in the air facing the camera, on my knees with my face on the floor so I can see my nasty cunt and big ass shaking from behind. Then may I stuff as much of the robe as I can fit up my cunt before I modify it to make it extra nasty? I hope you never let me wash it mistress! Also, may I only have 5 minutes to modify my robe. This will make it harder and force me to make decisions without thinking about consequences. I am ready to please you mistress. Please let me cummm!

The girls were silent now. They all had evil smirks on their face. They knew they had her and things were going to ramp up. As Beth ramps up her willingness to accept risk, the girls new they had to be ready to ramp up the pressure. And after this thoroughly humiliating show they were about to watch, they were ready to up their sadistic game to make Beth pay for ruining their senior years. What they couldn't believe was they might have to reign Beth in so she could pace herself in her own humiliation. She was out of control! This was going to be a first trial run to see how bad Beth's self-destruction can get.

MistressK: You may begin slut. Don't screw up or the whole world will know you're a sick fuck.

Beth almost pissed on the floor she was so scared but she went to work. The faster she went the faster she could cum. Another not-so-winning strategy for Beth's long term. She hopped over to the computer and hit record, not thinking about anything she was doing. She got to the floor where the robe was laying and spread herself wide open. She went to down. Amy could now hear Beth's moans through the wall which made her laugh. Beth was possessed as she made it to her first edge, fluid leaking nonstop from her cunt onto the robe. Beth then got to all fours, flipped the robe around so the wet patch was under her head and lowered her face into her pussy-soaked garment. She started to squelch her hands in and out of her hole and this made the funniest pose yet for her tormenting onlookers. Her face was in the wet robe, her big ass was shaking and jiggling with every clench and thrust, her cunt was dripping, and her giant tits were rocking back and forth as she neared the warning track and stopped. Beth was crying again in agony as she flipped on her back and started over again. She made it through her 6 edges barely. She was delirious with need when she started and had only one focus: Go over the top with the robe modification so she could pass the test and cum. Protecting her identity wasn't even a thought. And the consequences of wearing this robe around the house was nowhere near any decision-making process. The girl who tried to wear as many clothes as possible was going to try like hell to make a too-small robe next to non-existent.

Beth padded her bare feet through sticky spots on the floor and set the timer for 5 minutes. She then had a wicked idea. She attached the video she made earlier to the email and cc'd her cunty sister. She didn't even think why. It's as if this was play and the thought of risking her kinky side being outed to her enemy/step-sister was just a game without consequences. This also did not go unnoticed to her fan club.

She then hit start on the timer and the girls noted that she hadn't stuffed the robe up her snatch yet. They would have fun punishing that omission. Then Beth started to stuff the already pretty wet and nasty robe up her gushing pussy. She got the whole thing up there and rubbed her clit till she got to the edge one more time, the horniness at a level beyond sanity. She never let herself comedown from the edge as she yanked the slimy robe out of her hole and grabbed her scissors. By this time she had only 4 minutes and she needed to have mistress approve before the alarm went off.

Beth went to the mirror and put the robe on. The girls agreed she wasn't told she could put clothes on and she would be punished for that as well. Beth had planned on drawing lines in order to control what she was doing. But that was before her masochistic mind and flaming pussy took over. She instead started eyeballing her cuts that she thought would please mistress. She first targeted the hemmed sides of the robe that were pulled together to cover her. She thought taking some off each side would mean there was less to pull together showing more cleavage. She made her cuts, making sure she erred on the side of more exposure in order be able to cum. She cut frantically, not always in a straight line. She hoped she didn't take too much.

While she was thinking about how much the robe covered when pulled together, she thought "why not make the tie shorter so it can't be stretched over tight. She looked at the clock and saw she had 3 minutes left and panicked. She didn't even think about where she was cutting, she just took a length on each tie and snipped.

Next she put the robe back on to see how much to shorten it. Another demerit on the way for getting dressed again the girls thought in their evil minds. She pulled the material tight and put her fingers even with her pussy and picked a spot that was two fingers down from the bottom of her pussy. "Just enough to spare" she thought as her cunt leaked down her thighs with excitement. She started cutting but that particular spot was wet from being stuffed inside her. She fumbled a little but the scissors wouldn't cut. She looked at the clock and saw that she had 2 minutes 15 seconds left and she panicked again. She moved the scissors up a little to find a dryer section and started cutting. Again cutting recklessly, not to straight, and not thinking about what a cut at the same level would mean for her sizable ass.