Beth's Disgrace Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once done she looked at the clock and saw 1:30 left. She didn't want to go past :45 seconds because she still needed time to get approval so she could stop the clock and cum. She looked at the robe to think about what else could be done and she just started cutting without thinking. She cut away the arms at the shoulders figuring that would be of little consequences. She cut a big half-moon from the back neckline out of her back. She then Cut away from where her shoulders would start towards her tits, widening the V so she could maximize chest exposure.

At 50 seconds she looked at the clock and with her pussy being teased for hours on top of her arousal from the humiliating decisions she had just made for herself, she wickedly made a couple more reckless cuts. If she had known what she had already done to herself she would have realized that she was already going to be totally humiliated. But the last cuts were the icing on the cake. She made 2 smaller halfmoons from the insides of the robe around where her nipples would be. The then finished by going to her already shortened hem and cutting large rectangles out of the sides where her barely covered hips would be without caring about the length or width of the cuts.

She saw 40 seconds and shrieked. She didn't have time to pose for cell phone pics and wait so she went to hit record, saw the light on. She forgot it had been on the whole time since she started her masturbation show on the floor. She pulled the robe on and pulled the tie shut while turning away from the camera in attempt to hide her face. She thought for a second that she had to pull very tight to get the ties to meet up so she could barely fasten it. She didn't look at the destructive work she did in the mirror although later she wished that she had. She covered her face and spun slowly twice, then sent the video to MistressK and waited while ready to cum all over her room and scared like she had never been before.

She had shrugged off the robe and was standing in her room naked with her bare legs and feet spread wide and openly masturbating. She was repeating "I need to cum! Please let me cum!" over and over again which was hilarious to her unknown audience. She started to get sick to her stomach as the timer ticked towards 0, remembering just then that her sister would get a humiliating video of hers if she stopped it. But she was too far gone by now to rationally stop it. She cried "NOOOOOO" out loud and she rubbed herself furiously when the clock stopped at :01.

She dropped to the floor in tears and keep stroking her cunt. She was drooling on her tits while barely keeping herself from cumming. After a minute she saw a reply on the screen.

MistressK: Well slut, it was close but you passed. I think you could have gone further but you seem committed to humiliating yourself. While you could have removed more, you were quite daring with some modifications. Do you think you deserve to cum slut?

Beth: Yesss. Please . Just let me cum. I don't care what the consequences are. Just let me cum. And the robe isn't done yet. I have to hem it so the cut edges are smooth, so everything will get a little shorter for the finished product. If that isn't good enough please punish me.

MistressK: You already earned two punishments form putting the robe on when you weren't given permission to dress besides the photos. We will deal with them later. But we will give you a chance for now. You have passed. But I have one question. You said it would be see-through when wet. I didn't get to see that. I would like to verify you didn't lie again. So here is what you are going to do. Keep recording yourself so you can see how stupid you are. Now, my dirty slut, you and going to make the robe wet for me.

MistressK: I am sure you would like to do this the easy way pour some water on it and show me so you can cum like the desperate whore that you are, but not going to happen. You are going to do jumping jacks for 10 minutes in front of the computer. You will watch yourself in the mirror. For 2 minutes you are going to spin around so the camera can see your rippling ass cheeks in motion. After you are done, you will put the robe on your soaked body and take your pictures so I can truly see if it is see-through like you say. If you make me happy you can cum then we can move on with the night. I will even count this as your first task because I am so nice!

Beth openly wept now. She just wanted to cum. She would have blown an entire truck stop at that point so she could be given the permission to masturbate in front of her enemies. She didn't want to leave anything to chance so she did her self-damage.

Beth: Can I set the timer for 11 minutes with the file attached to the others in the email if I fail? The extra minute is for you to approve. If you don't approve the email will be sent with my ID and videos. And I will finger my asshole while I wait for your approval after the jumping jacks. Also, may I also be punished for putting the robe on for the pictures too? The last 2 plus this next one. I know you told me to put the robe on for the pictures but I am to be naked in my room at all times aren't I mistress?

MistressK: Yes, you may slut. 3 more punishments added. You may begin.

The girls once again were taken back by the impossible situations Beth was willingly putting herself in. Kim thought that she would have to really control Beth's self-sabotaging impulses if the girls were going to maximize their humiliation of the bitch that ruined their senior year!

Beth hit record and started to do her jumping jacks. While she couldn't see herself, she knew she had to look ridiculous. Her soft pale body jiggling all over. Her massive breasts were bouncing wildly and making a clapping sound as the landed on her torso. Each clap of her tits cut through her with humiliation. She worried that if she thought too much about how she looked and if others were to see her, she would make herself cum by the vibrations brought on by jumping. Beth did her ten minutes, including her 2 minute turn of showing her big round ass bouncing to the camera. By the time she was done she was drenched from head to toe in sweat. She quickly put the now very skimpy robe on and once again pulled tight to tie it closed. It now had to be pulled so tight that she material immediately soaked up her sweat. She was right, it was totally see through. With the materially turning transparent and clinging to her nasty wet body there wasn't much left to the imagination.

She did as she did before by hitting record, covering her face and slowly turning a couple time to get all of her. Then she sent it to MistressK. Then without thinking of what she was doing she got down on her knees facing away from the camera, put her head down and stuck her ass and cunt in the air and began thrusting her middle finger in and out of her asshole. It felt disgustingly great and Beth thought that she could cum from a finger in her ass if she had to. The timer was getting close again and Beth was getting scared. She sped up her anal finger blasting and started to cry out now to the timer when it again stopped at :01 and she heard a message on her computer.

Beth staggered her nude sweaty body to her computer and sat down. Her poor chair had been through a lot tonight and was disgustingly smelly and wet when she sat down. She began toying with her clit again while whimpering unintelligibly. She read the reply on her computer and hoped she could finally cum. She beyond ready to explode.

MistressK: Well slut you were right. Your skank robe is nearly transparent when wet. Along with your scissor work we are going to have some fun with your new bathrobe. I can't wait until you show your sister. Now slut, you have passed this part of the test and I am going to let you cum. In fact, it is your lucky day, you get to cum a lot. I want you to keep recording your slutty antics for now. Get your skanky ass on the floor, spread big white legs nice and wide and make yourself cum hard. And I want you to keep going until you cum 5 times. Start now.

Beth didn't hesitate a second. She dropped to the floor and parted her long pale legs as far as they could go and attacked her tortured sopping pussy. She didn't take long before an earth-shattering orgasm. She shouted into her fist as her juices gushed out of her onto the floor. She didn't even stop and kept on masturbating like a slut. Her body was writhing back and forth and she found herself rolling around in her own nasty puddles as she came again and again. By the 5th orgasm she was on her knees with her ass in the air, fingers in her ass and cunt. She was rubbing her face on the floor while staring at the camera, like she was daring someone to humiliate her more.

Beth unknowingly had her share of willing participants watching her every move if humiliation was what she was after. They were in stitches laughing at her behavior. They still couldn't believe that uptight cunty Beth was naked and cumming on her floor on command. And she had more or less put herself there. There were constant texts back and forth between Amy, Jenna, and Kim about what horrible rules, tasks, and punishments they wanted Beth to endure. They have been patient, and their anger had pushed their suggestions well past tame embarrassments. They ranged from extreme to cruel. While they couldn't go all in on their worst ideas for a while, Beth was about to learn that things were going to be taken to a higher level of humiliation. Play time was over.

--

Beth finished her 5 orgasms and felt amazing. Dirty and scared but amazing. She had never felt what she had been feeling all night. The lower the low, the higher her high. Beth then heard a loud beep and looked up in terror. She saw the timer she had been using all night flashing red at 0:00. Beth had a bad feeling as she scrambled her naked body on trembling legs to her cold damp computer chair. The timer said message sent. "What message?" thought Beth? She thought all of the timed messages were turned off. She went to her sent email and almost threw up. She had in fact sent an email to MistressK. She clicked the attachments and cried out loud. Tears were streaming while she cried "No"! over and over.

While the girls were ready to trick Beth into making her think she sent her ID by accident and take more control from there, Beth actually did much worse to herself on her own. She was so horny and desperate for so long that she got sloppy and careless. On top of the risk she took on by setting up those timed emails that could have ruined her, she accidentally set a duplicate timed email during her jumping jacks display. When she sent the robe video she somehow activated it and the countdown proceeded while she was on her back and cumming. Attached to the email was a copy of her license, and every video she had made tonight. In each video she was naked from head to toe and begging to humiliate herself further. Naked masturbation, naked dress destruction, naked jumping jacks, and naked ass fingering. She was now in the exact scenario she feared. A stranger had videos of her naked body, a body that she wanted nobody ever to see, doing private acts that no one ever SHOUD see, and they knew who she was. And she didn't know a thing about them. She was relieved that she hadn't sent this email to her sister like she flirted with before, but she was still panicked. It was time to beg.

Beth: Please MistressK . I think I sent you an email on accident. Can you promise to delete it? We were just playing but now it is time to get back to our lives. It was fun and I hope to do it again, but I can't handle knowing these videos are out there. Please, I did everything you asked and now you got to see me humiliate myself for your amusement. Please please please delete them.

Beth waited for what seemed like forever. She was hugging her naked breasts in shame wishing she had never given in to her online desires. She was bawling here eyes out and nearly hyperventilating. This was so stupid and reckless. Exactly what she had always tried to avoid. What she was afraid of when her cunt sister and her friends were always walking by her window when she was having her online fun. Now she could be ruined. But she still felt aroused. Not on the edge like before. But after cumming 5 times and facing potentially ruinous humiliations ahead of her, her pussy was still wet and her imagination started thinking the worst. The lowest of lows and her highest of highs...

The girls couldn't believe what Beth did. It was almost like she wanted to get caught. Between those timed emails that she seemed to have no interest in turning off if she failed a task and this screw up it was like Beth was never going to stop until someone had real control over her. And what about putting Amy's address on one of those timed emails. Was she ready to make her life that miserable by outing herself to Amy just to get off? It didn't seem possible. But Kim understood the psychology of Beth's behavior. While more extreme than any of them expected, Kim realized that Beth had experienced a small part of something she thought that would never be possible. And now she wanted more. Her mind seemed to be nudging her in the right (or wrong, really wrong) direction through these risks and mistakes. Perhaps now she is getting what she wants while still thinking she is a victim.

Whatever the case with Beth, the girls had a long range of plans for her. Beth clearly wanted to play these masochistic humiliation games some more. What she won't be bargaining for is 3 girls that are willing to push her well past her rock bottom for long after Beth is begging them to stop.

The girls let Beth sweat out her fate for a good 10 minutes. While Beth seemed to be snapping out of her submissive mindset and was ready to be done playing for the night after this costly mistake, she never made a move to put a stitch of clothes on. She was still nervously rocking in her computer chair, naked, and hugging her tits. She looked scared.

MistressK: Well Beth Johnson of 115 Avery Road. Nice to meet you. I live in Wellington, the town right next door! I enjoyed your videos that you sent me. I don't know why you are so worried showing off that lovely body of yours. Who wouldn't want to watch a pale slut flail her huge tits, fat ass, and full thunder thighs all over? Those jumping jacks will be fun for everyone for years to come. Your tits sounded like a round of applause bouncing off your body. Which porn site should I upload it to? I think the goth bull dyke crowd would love it!

Beth was crying and shaking. Not only MistressK making the worst of her mistake, but her commentary about her body cut her like a knife.

Beth: Please stop. You had your laugh but stop. I did those tasks on time like you asked. I shouldn't have had to be put in this situation because of a mistake. I did what you asked!

MistressK: Oh Beth. Those tasks were just meant for fun, but you went out of your way to make them real didn't you. I had no way of knowing that you were doing any of them or what you were wearing, but there you were, bare ass naked and obeying every command. I tell you; I don't know what look I like more. The crazed look on your face as you cut away at your robe to maximize your future humiliation, the way your tits jiggled and toes curled when you masturbated to multiple orgasms for me, or the way your asshole winked a little when you came.

Beth: Please. This was supposed to be private. I know I made a mistake but I was just finding an outlet for release. It's not easy being into the things I am at 18 years old and these chat rooms are all that some of us have. Please stop. I will pay you but please don't share the videos.

MistressK: Share to who Beth? Oh, just googled your address. You mean share with Amy Wilson that lives at your address? Or your parents? Oh, here is Amy's email address. I found it on the Caldwell High Directory. Hey, why not share these with the whole directory at your school?

Beth: Noooooo. Please. What can I do to get you to delete those videos. I had more fun than I ever had tonight but I don't want to pay forever because of a mistake. Please. What can I do.

MistressK: To erase these videos? Nothing. There is nothing you can do. I will never delete them. Let's face it Beth, I own you right now. To what extent is up to you?

Beth: Please, I am begging you. What do you mean by "to what extent"?

MistressK: I think it is pretty straight forward. As I said, there is nothing you can do to make me erase these wonderful videos. But there are things you can do to persuade me to not release them to everyone you know.

Beth: What kind of things? I am not a whore!

MistressK: Could have fooled me with those spread legs and needy pussy. But I am not looking for a whore. I am looking for an arrangement that will help us both.

Beth: How can that be possible?

MistressK: Why were you doing these things in the first place? Simple. It gets you off and you have had trouble finding what makes you tick anywhere else. None of those high school losers know how a treat a girl that gets off on being humiliated. When Johnny football thinks he is treating you right by bringing you flowers and pinning that corsage on your prom dress, he never would dream that what you needed on prom night was to take scissors to that prom dress and demanding your underwear. Once you are no longer decent, he makes you dance all night with your bits popping out of your dress while everyone laughs at you. Then he takes your dress and shoes and stuffs them in the nasty men's room toilet while you look on naked and barefoot. He then demands you blow him while naked on the way home or he leaves you there. Then afterwards he nuts on your face he kicks you out of the car 10 miles from home. No clothes, no shoes, no phone, no money. Doesn't that sound like a fun night to you slut?

Beth sat there in silence. She was thinking about the scenario that MistressK just dreamed up and she was picturing what shit bag at school she would want to do that to her. Maybe he would make her blow his friends too! She started to lick her lips rub her nipples. The girls saw this and knew Beth was going to give in.

MistressK: Answer me slut! And turn the camera on. We won't be shutting this off anymore. I need to be able to make sure you are following your rules you naked cunt.

Beth froze. Although she realized that MistressK had already seen her naked, she didn't know it at the time. To knowingly expose her naked body to someone made her wretch. But it didn't stop her. She slowly turned on the camera. But she was hunched over and covereing herself. "Oh my god I am naked. Someone is going to see me naked!" Beth thought as she cried hysterically. How could this make her horny she thought with disgust?

MistressK: Lower your arms. I want to see those massive tits. No more covereing up. I know you have hang ups about showing your body but that is done in this room from now on. I want you naked and proudly displayed for me slut! Now!

Beth cried more. She couldn't believe it. She would have never done this no matter what. But she was scared of the blackmail material she had provided and she was horny as fuck once again at the thought of her humiliation. She slowly lowered her arms and sat straight up. Her lips trembling as she cried more.

MistressK: Wow, look at the size of those nipples. It's like they are trying to poke the screen. Are you horny again slut?? Answer me.