Beth's Disgrace Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth: Yes. I hate that I am, but I am horny. But I don't want you to have those videos! Please!

MistressK: Ok here is the deal slut. I am going to give you an opportunity. You are here because you wanted someone to help you with your darkest desires. You are a budding masochist and I am a budding sadist. You don't know if you want to make the leap from your bedroom to settings that have more risk. But you are curious about pushing it further. Way further but don't know how. Well, I am offering that service for you. I know what makes you tik and want to take you further. You want someone to take you further. I have the proper blackmail material that is needed to push you further down your desired path of self-humiliation. You become my plaything and we kick it up a notch, and I don't share the pics. You bail on me, and I show the world. Or you can have one tough night tonight after which you will never hear from me again. Choice is yours.

Beth: What do you mean one tough night?

MIstressK: You make videos for me all night. Lewd humiliating videos that will make you cringe. But after you do what I ask you will never hear from me again. Or you can choose to be my plaything for the long haul and I can push you to places you never thought you would go in your entire lifetime. The choice is yours and I will give you ten minutes to decide. I want you to turn off the camera now. In ten minutes, I want your response. If you want to end this tonight then leave the camera off for now and type your reply. But if you want to keep playing like I think you do, I want you sitting in front of the camera with your legs spread again and rubbing your cunt. But don't cum. If you chose the long blackmail game, we will go over some rules then I will assign how you will spend the rest of the night. See you in ten minutes!

--

Beth was hyperventilating. She couldn't believe the choice she was forced to make. This was real and there was no good choice. The last thing she wanted was to have anyone ever find out about what went on in her bedroom yet here she was. "How could I be so careless?" she thought.

She thought about not complying which is what she should have done if she were of rational thought which by now, we know that Beth was not. She could shut the computer off and take her chances, maybe go to the authorities, but she would surely be ruined to everyone she knew. But it would stop.

She could endure a long embarrassing night and end it. Who knows what sick videos she would make but it would be done. But then she was also giving more blackmail material to MistressK so she would be more screwed anyway.

Then she thought of the long-term option. Surely, she would be willingly set herself for the biggest downfall. But after tonight she couldn't help but think of how sexually alive she felt. She didn't want this to end. But she didn't want to be found out either. She had to ask more questions. So, she sat there buck naked, spread wide, and started stroking her twat again. She couldn't help it. She started typing.

Beth: I want to keep playing even though I am terrified. But how do I know you won't send everything I do to my sister. I can't handle that. Please. I want to play more but I can't be outed to my sister. That cunt will ruin me. If what we did tonight or what we do in the future ever got out around town I would never live it down. I am the last person people would think of acting like this. Please. I know I don't hold any cards here but I beg you. Humiliate me but not to my friends and family!

The girls couldn't believe that she was this willing to go along with these stupid sick games. They had to wonder how Beth thought she would get away with not being outed by herself with how she self-sabotaged herself tonight. They knew she needed to be reigned in to make this last. They didn't want Beth ruining this all herself because she couldn't help her own self-destruction. One look at the scraps she left of her new bathrobe and the girls knew that Beth's descent needed to be paced a bit slower. So, Kim switched over to the good cop part of this role.

MistressK: There, there, slut. I knew you would see the light. You can't help but crave the humiliation I have in store for you. But don't worry. I don't intend to out you to your sister, your mother, or anyone you know. That would ruin our fun don't you think? After all, this is still role playing in a chat room isn't it? It just has gotten more real for you. I will always give you a way to keep things anonymous to people you know. But for that consideration you will be paying some steep prices slut!

Beth: Please. I want to trust you I am just scared. Please don't ruin my life!

MistressK: Well aren't we a little demanding? "Please help me play my sick little humiliation game and make me cum but don't embarrass me!" Is there anything else I can do for you even though you have no negotiating power whatsoever?

Beth: Oh god please! Ok! I get your point! I will obey and do what you want and not make anymore demands as long as my life as everyone else here knows it stays in-tact. I am yours.

Beth was crying pretty steady now but she was very horny again. She was still naked, still spread wide, and still stroking her pussy. As much as she was scared of this doomsday scenario that she had put herself in, she was reluctantly ready to play again.

MistressK: Damn right I own you and right now we are going to remind you of that you twisted slut. But to show I am not heartless, is it likely that everyone is asleep?

Beth: Yes, it is 11 and usually everyone is asleep here by 10.

MistressK: Ok then slut. You owe some rules, tasks and punishments don't you. Remember, 3 rules plus one of your own, and 10 tasks plus one you will beg me to do naked tonight, and 3 punishments. So, lets start with a new rule. And good news, to put the rule in effect tonight you get to wear your new robe! To show you how nice I am I will waive your requirement to make this one more humiliating. Ready?

Beth: Oh, thank you mistress for letting me do this after my sister is sleeping. I don't know how I can wear that robe in front of anyone. I am so stupid. Thank you for your understanding and taking it easy one me!

MistressK: Not so fast slut, be careful what you say because you haven't heard the rule or the task yet. You won't like them. 1st the rule. You say that being exposed humiliates you and you crave humiliation. But you aren't even completely exposed here in the privacy of your own room. In fact, you are hiding your most private part no matter how naked and spread you get for me. No more. Starting tonight you will shave that massive nappy bush right now and it will stay completely bald going forward. It must stink with all your leakage on it anyway.

Beth: Nooooo please mistress. I would be so embarrassed. I couldn't bear not having any hair down there!

MistressK: Look slut. I am trying to go easy on you here and you are making it tough. If you disobey again things will get extreme in a hurry. Maybe I order you to do it now and every day naked in front of your sister's bedroom door with one foot on each side of the door frame. Then I let you indulge your sick fetish of making things worse for you. How long do you think you get away with not getting caught then slut! Here I am letting you do this in the shower and you are already giving me shit!

Beth started rubbing her cunt faster. She was really getting into this now even though the stakes were getting higher and higher. The thought of shaving her twat in front of her sisters door sent electricity from her nipples to her clit. She would cry for the rest of her life if she was caught in that position. With that she almost came. She moaned in shame and agreed to go forward.

Beth: I am sorry mistress. You are right and I shouldn't have questioned you and you would be right by punishing me. I am going now.

MistressK: Very well slut. We will talk punishments later. Now get to it and I will let you finger that bald snatch until you cum when you get back!

Beth groaned as she hopped up towards the door. Her hand was once again covered in her slime but at this point, she had a hard time remembering the last time it hadn't. She grabbed her robe and padded to the door. She put the robe on and looked in the mirror. She cried out loud again. It hid nothing! Her twat was barely covered and that was the most decent part. The loin cloth cuts showed all ofr her leg and a glimpse at the side of her lips. Most of her ass was visible from the side and the entire bottom half of her cheeks were fully exposed. Massive amounts of side boob were visible from the cut away sleeves. The widened V showed her whole chest and the entirety of her boobs to just above her nipples. She could barely get the sides to touch when she pulled the too short rope shut. The half moon cuts at her tits showed her inner half-moons, more side boob and some areola.

Her jaw dropped and she couldn't even suppress a sound. Just frantic tears. She might as well be naked. She would be ruined wearing this to the shower and it would be no time until she was caught. She shook her head, thanked her luck that it was past her sister's bed time and opened her door. She would have to beg to get this changed for tomorrow. This was too much.

She flew to the bathroom as fast as she could without making too much noise. The robe was still damp from her earlier antics and she wanted to puke at the thought of wearing it. She shrugged it off and started to caress her pussy lips again. Her twat overruled her brain once again and she opened the medicine cabinet to grab the scissors...

Of course, Amy wasn't actually sleeping on this night and neither were her friends. They couldn't believe what Beth did to that robe! Kim was going to let her off the hook for that in the morning but she had to make her wear it once and pretend that she was going to have to live with the consequences. For a girl who went out of her way to hide all of her skin at all times, this hid nothing. Her bits were hanging out of what little cloth that was left, it was far too tight, and her sways and jiggles could be seen by a blind man. The girls were amazed.

"This is only phase 1 and she altered her own clothes to this extreme when given the chance!" Kim said. "Wait until phase 3 when she will be doing this to all of her clothes!". The girls laughed at the thought of what was to come as they waited for Beth to reappear in her ridiculous robe to formally introduce her uncovered pussy to the camera! The night was young! The girls considered endless possibilities in their quest for revenge.

For Beth, things had clearly taken a horrific turn but for now she still wanted it in a way. She was horny and loving her newfound outlet for release even though her worst fears were coming true. She had no idea how dark of a future was in store for her...

That is it for this chapter. Will start working on chapter 3 immediately. As you can see this story is going to weigh heavily on embarrassing rules for our hero to live by. They are among my favorite element in stories I have read on here. I have an extensive bank of ideas I have thought of that I plan to use. Things I have come across in prior stories that I would like to tweak (again, please consider this flattery if you are an author), and ideas that have been stewing in my head for years. If you like my story and would like to make suggestions for rules to be imposed on poor Beth, feel free to let me know. Comments, email, or whatever. The rules will start to be laid out in the next chapter. There will be different lists of rules as we progress from moderately embarrassing, to very embarrassing, to humiliating, to extremely humiliating, to over the top humiliation. Suggestions welcome.