Beth's Summer Break Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started on her inner thighs as I had done with my hand and as I touched her with my tongue she cried out. "Oh my goodness -- that is so lovely." I glanced up and saw her face light up and I smiled at her before going down again. I took hold of her hand and got her to rub her own clitoris as I licked and sucked at her. I wanted her to come last, so I came up for air and asked her if she would like to do the same to me.

She seemed nervous. "I'm not really sure what to do, Bethany darling. This is all so new to me!"

I kissed her and cradled her lovely face in my hands. "Of course you know what to do -- just do to me what you love having done to you."

For her first time, she was fabulous. It was like a butterfly's breath on me, her little pointed tongue was so delicate. "I said you'd be wonderful, with that delicate touch of yours."

She looked at me nervously. "I hope I'm doing ok."

I stoked her hair. "Jen, I have a beautiful woman licking my pussy with the touch of an angel. It's more than ok!" I looked over to Gina, expecting to see her masturbating furiously, but she sat with her arms folded smiling gently, hand on her chin. She winked at me again and nodded her head behind her. She mouthed, "Her moment," before she got up and walked back into the other room, leaving us to our denouement.

I helped Jen bring me off using my fingers on my clit, guiding hers into me as I came, a lovely warm glowing feeling overtaking me as I let out a breathy gasp. I went back down on her and was a little more urgent this time, and it wasn't long before she was showing signs of getting close. As I finished her, she was pulling her nipples, moaning softly. One hand pushed me down a little harder as she reached climax and she ground against my fingers and mouth as her release came.

We lay for a long time, not saying a word, me cradling her in my arms as her breathing subsided. She made a little purring noise, and touched me on the cheek. "Thank you, you sweet lovely girl. That was quite extraordinary. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did." She glanced towards the door. "Oh, I see the audience got bored."

"I did enjoy it every bit as much as you. You were wonderful. I think she just wanted you to have your moment to yourself. Besides, how can you tell her the story at lunch if she was actually there to see it?"

"Oh my dear, I think I need another gin and tonic. A bloody big one. I've just lost my virginity for the second time!"

The thought of that late afternoon gave me a warm glow as I ran and it helped me through the harder parts of my run where I had to push myself. The park was quite hilly and I had tracked myself a circular route of about a mile round on Google Earth, so I was quite pleased when I finished my fifth lap in around 40 minutes. The whole thing I mean, not just the last lap - I'm not exactly Olympic standard but I'm not that bad! It was a hot day and I was dripping as I walked back to the house and it was hard to cool down.

As I walked up the drive I saw a delivery courier coming the other way. Gina was in the doorway with a parcel in her hand. She was in her sports gear and looked pink from her gym exertions. The courier, no doubt having been radiated upon by the Divine Ms. H, did a double take as a sweaty young girl in skimpy running gear approached him waving to the older woman.

Gina was in hysterics as I got to the door. "He's just walked into that fucking lamppost!"

I turned to see the courier getting into his van rubbing his forehead gazing back at us. We both gave him a little wave. "More secret admirers?" I nodded at the parcel in her hand.

"You tell me -- it's addressed to you." She handed it to me. I was about two feet by one and felt soft and light in my hand.

"Ooh what can it be? I love surprises, come on!" I dashed into the kitchen and ripped it open on the table top. There was another smaller package inside and a card, which I opened. It was handwritten in a beautiful flowing script. As I read it, I began to smile and by the end had blinked back more than a few tears.

Dear Bethany

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you but I have been trying to find the right words all week and failing miserably. I just wanted to thank you for our unforgettable experience on Monday. You were so gentle, kind and beautiful and made a difficult situation for me into an easy one. I still get a little tingle from remembering your touch. The look in your eyes as you first put your tongue 'down there' will live with me forever. I don't know if it is something I am going to do again. I hope I do, but whichever way it goes I will always remember with love and affection the beautiful young girl that 'took my maidenhead'. I hope that if the opportunity arises again I may have another experience like ours. Gina has given me some names. One is booked in for next week and I pray I have the courage to invite her upstairs for a 'gin and tonic'. Wish me luck! In the meantime I want you to have something as a memento of our time together. Wear it this afternoon and knock that bloody Mike's socks off! Tell Harcourt I want EVERY last detail and I hope I can reciprocate soon with some stories of my own!

Love, thanks and gratitude

Jen xxx

I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand and sniffed loudly. Thank goodness she hadn't sent it when Gina and I were made up -- we'd have had to start all over again. I ripped open the second parcel to find something wrapped in tissue paper. Gina had picked up the card and was reading it, a smile of pure affection lighting up her face. I pulled open the tissue paper and revealed a silky red bustier; identical to the one Jen had worn on Monday. There was another small note inside.

'Wear it well darling Bethany. It is your size. Good luck. In my dreams, I'll have my ear to your door from five o'clock! J x'

I have a locked box in my bedside cupboard where I keep my special things. A lock of Allie's hair, Alice's original design for my hummingbird tattoo. Some childhood stuff; some other things a little less innocent, but all irreplaceable to me. Jen's card would join that precious little horde soon.

I held the bustier up to the light. Jen had looked gorgeous and sexy in hers. It must have cost a fortune. Falling into floods of tears, I put my arms around Gina and hugged her, sobbing.

She put her hands in my hair, stroking softly. "Hey, come on. I told you she'd be fine, didn't I?" She held me against her shoulder for a long minute. She didn't feel as warm and safe as Sam but it still felt lovely.

I managed to hold up my new gift and blubbed out, "Did you know?"

She stroked me again. "No, honestly I didn't. But that's Jen for you. One of the very best."

I pulled away from her nodding agreement. I was sniffing again, wiping my eyes and nose on my sleeve. I pointed at a long dribble of snot and tears on the shoulder of her sports top. "Oops - sorry." Snuffling, I made to wipe it off.

She took my hand away and kissed me on my wet nose. "It's ok -- it needs to go in the wash. As do these. "She pulled my running shorts down and thirty seconds later we were standing naked in the kitchen and I was holding an expensive red bustier in my hot little hand.

Gina ran a finger through the sweat on my chest. "I think you need a shower, Missy. Are you still going to go it alone like 'any other civilised human being'?"

I put a finger to my lips, sniffing back the last of my tears. "I'm not feeling very civilised at all at the moment, actually." I grinned at her and began to run for the stairs. "You first this time, race ya!"

Chapter Two -- Dreams of Dragon's Fire

I am just about ready. The overnight bag is packed full of goodies.

Oh and what goodies there are!

Gina is putting her own finishing touches in her bedroom along the corridor. Putting just the right amount of spray onto that platinum blonde hair to keep it looking natural. Ensuring her make-up is immaculate, applying just the right amount of Chanel.

Everything has to be perfect with Gina. Everything has to be expensive and carefully considered. Only designer labels and haute couture are allowed.

Not like me, where everything gets thrown on at the last minute.

Gina wears clothes by Gaultier and Dolce and Gabbana. I wear t-shirts from Megadeth and Doc Martens from charity shops.

And that was a small part of why I hated her. The real reason came later.

At least, I hated her until last Friday. Amazing how quickly things can change.

Since then we have planned this afternoon down to the last detail and we are both trembling with excitement at what is to come.

That is how I began this little reminiscence a while ago. As you have seen, a lot has changed since then. There is a lot more to come as well, dear reader, but I suppose I really should stop teasing and conclude Mike's part in our little saga, so here goes...

I heard a shout from down the corridor. "You ready in there, Miss?"

"Waiting for you as usual. Have you emptied the cement mixer yet? Covered up all those cracks and gaping holes?"

She appeared in the doorway wearing her usual attire for a rendezvous with Mike. Powder blue jacket, silky shirt and leather skirt. She'd be changing out of them into something 'more appropriate' at the hotel. These were just in case we bumped into him inadvertently. She gave me her best Gina look, holding out a finger like a mother scolding a child. "I can just as easily rescind my invitation if you intend to go on like that..."

I put on my best Scarlett O'Hara voice. "Why, good afternoon Miss Harcourt. May I say how radiant and naturally beautiful y'all are lookin' this fine day? Are y'all goin' somewhere nice this afternoon?"

She was still pointing at me. "Better. But you're still on probation, girl. One more peep..." She made a cutting motion across her throat.

I was about to say something but I was interrupted by a car horn outside.

Gina's face lit up like a Christmas tree. "Ooh come on, Bethany. Taxi for Harcourt and Hamilton! God we sound like a firm of solicitors not two dirty old women. Well, one of us is dirty - the other is both!"

We ran downstairs with the overnight bag, laughing like school kids.

She seemed to know the driver and tipped him well as we got out at the hotel. I heard him wish us a lovely afternoon in a broad Cockney accent.

The plan was for me to go straight upstairs and she would check in and join me in the corridor. The two of us checking in to a double room may have caused some eyebrows to be raised. I used the stairs. Once in that lift was enough for me and Gina was shaking as I held open the outer door for her as she emerged.

"God I hate that thing. Feels like a death trap." The metal gate rattled shut behind her and she shuddered.

I pointed down the corridor. "This way madam!"

"Yes, thank you Bethany. I am fully conversant with the route to room 241, as you well know. How did you... you know. How did you find it?"

Oh Gina, you asked for it!

"Well there were a few things that gave it away. The first was this almost visible trail of Chanel Number Five that grabbed me by the nostrils and dragged me in that direction." I pointed to the end of the corridor, my head out in front, as if being physically pulled. "Then if I missed that subtle hint, there was a slimy wet snail-trail along the hall carpet here where someone was dribbling in anticipation. Look, I think there's still some down there."

Gina smacked me on the arm laughing but I was off on one of my turns, so kept going. "And luckily for me, my expensive public school and University education paid dividends. You see unlike your Young Offenders Institution, my school taught me how to count up numbers. So when I saw room 236..." I pointed to the room we were passing. "I added one to it. It took a while but I got there. When I found 237 I added another one to that and so on and so forth. It was a fucking complicated formula. But in the end I got there and finally arrived at 241. Took me so long to work it all out I nearly missed the two of you at it!"

We were at the door of 242 now and Gina opened it with the card key and bundled me inside.

She gave me one of her looks that said, 'Oh Lord, she's at it again.' "Smartarse. Good job you make me laugh, Hamilton otherwise you'd be back downstairs in no time flat."

I stood to attention and put on my stroppy school girl voice. "Miss Harcourt. Bethany promises to be a good girl. Please don't send her home." I returned to normal as Gina shook her head in exasperation and threw the case on the bed. I took hold of her. "Sorry, you know how I get when I'm nervous. And this transcends nerves. Can you line the toilet with something soft because I think I'm going to shit a brick. Oh fuck, Gina -- we're here. This is it!"

She clung onto me for a moment. We were both trembling with excitement.

"We are indeed. Nearly time to hatch our little plot." She switched to her native Liverpuddlian for a moment. "You up for it, our kid?"

I had decided that my chambermaid act was going to be based on a girl I knew at Uni. Ivana was a stunning Ukrainian girl in one of my classes and she always had a go at me for impersonating her. She said I sounded so like her it gave her goose-bumps. Sorry for stealing your identity, Vani, but I think you'd approve if you knew the circumstances.

I looked back at Gina and put on Ivana's lovely, sexy eastern European accent. "Yes, vairy up for eet. You let Ivana know what time she need to do her theeng and she will be vairy sexy maid indeed. She make Mike shoot his load vairy beeg!" I mimed a huge jet of cum flying across the room. "Hopefully Ivana leave some for lovely cum-bucket Gina."

She pushed me on the shoulder. "If Ivana doesn't leave any for lovely cum-bucket Gina, it's a fucking long way down from that window."

I tried the window. It was locked. "Hah, tough sheet lady. Weendow is lock."

She was now opening the bag and spreading our swag out on the bed. "I'll find the fucking key. Now come on. We've got work to do."

"Yes ma'am." I switched back to me. "Sorry, just tuning up."

The next hour was taken up with getting our clothes on, last minute touches and a few more rehearsals and runs through. We had decided to play the first half an hour to forty minutes by script and once 'Ivana' had done her work and set the scene, we would let things take their natural course. Mike had texted Gina. No blow-outs today. His train was on time. He was looking forward to their big afternoon and evening. So were two other people, one of whom he was not expecting.

As five o'clock approached, my heart was pounding out of my chest. I was so nervous I was dying to go into Mad Beth Mode, but for Gina's sake and sanity I kept her under wraps and we sat quietly, clock watching. At about ten to five we heard footsteps outside and the door opposite opened and closed. Gina sighed in relief and put her thumbs up. We were on!

She waited a few minutes and got up and went into the bathroom. She came back waving a water glass and pointing to the door, looking very mischievous. "Can I try?"

I was aghast. "What, listen at his door? Dressed like that? What if the real maid comes along? Are you fucking mad?"

"I must be learning it from you if I am! Come on -- if it's the same girl as last time, she'll be getting used to it!"

I took the glass from her and put a paper napkin over it so it wouldn't make a noise on the door. I showed her on the inside of our door how I had done it.

She nodded her understanding and giggling we opened our room door. Gina sneaked across the corridor as well as her boots allowed. She put the glass to the door and thirty minutes of hell and temptation flooded back through me as I pictured myself in the same position a couple of weeks ago. She was smiling, pointing at the door, nodding. She mouthed, "I can hear him!" and mimed holding a phone to her free ear.

She held herself there for a minute and came back. "Oh Bethany I see what you mean now. He's on the phone and his voice so low it's just a rumble. Let me try on this door and you say something."

"Better do it on the bathroom door -- just in case."

"Good idea." She went into the bathroom and closed the door. I heard a light 'clunk' as she put the glass against it. My voice is naturally quite low so I upped it an octave or so to match hers. I could hear her easily through the door the last time.

I became Gina, but in her old accent. I held my nose to help get the nasal Scouse twang. "Ah fuckin' hell Mike, just shag us, man. Fuckin' fuck us like the fuckin' old dog I am. Fuck us like a-"

Whatever my Gina wanted to be fucked like went unsaid as the real Gina opened the bathroom door and came striding out giving me another of her collection of meaningful looks. "Right where's that fucking window key? You are done here lady." I still had my hand on my nose.

I put on a forlorn look and began to trudge towards the door, shoulders drooping. "Oh poo. All that planning wasted. Never mind. I'll just walk home like this then." I made to open the door and leave, looking back over my shoulder imploringly at her, rolling my eyes, mouth down-turned in mock disappointment.

"Oh all right, one last chance. I'd hate to see you get arrested for street walking." She held the glass up. "God that is brilliant - I could hear every word clear as day! No wonder you got the Full Monty last week!"

"Great isn't it? We used to use it on our dormitory walls at school. Used to hear all sorts of naughty stuff going on!"

She looked at her watch. "Talking of naughty stuff - I think our time has arrived. Bethany? Ivana? Are you both ready?"

I looked back at her. I bowed my head solemnly. "I shall be ready when required for my duties later this afternoon Gina. Ivana are you ready?"

I moved a pace to my left and became Ivana again. I put my hands behind my back and stuck out what passes for my cleavage. "I ready. Rrrrraring to go." I flicked my pigtails and twiddled the little red bows on them. "Just say word and Ivana move in. Show what jolly good shag she is."

"Jolly good girl. Don't forget - wait for the pager to bleep! Wish me luck."

She opened the door again and put her head out to make sure no-one was outside. She popped it back in and gave me another thumbs up. I was bouncing on the spot like a little girl about to have her birthday surprise revealed. She ran back, hindered by her boots, and gave me a big hug. I swayed unsteadily on mine as we embraced, feeling the fabulous soft leather of her corset. She looked like sex on legs.

"Good luck, see you soon."

"You too. Break a leg!"

She picked up a small bag from the bedside table and held it up to me, eyes shimmering with excitement. I smiled back at her, biting my bottom lip, my eyes wide. Her little bag of goodies. I had a similar bag on my side of the bed.

The door closed behind her. I was going to be on my own for fifteen minutes before I could become Ivana again.

Chapter 3 -- Say Your Prayers, Little One

As the door closed, I felt so completely alone. When Gina had been there it all seemed real, but now as I stood in the middle of room 242 it seemed like a dream. I walked in front of the full length mirror and looked at the girl that stared back at me with huge, beautifully made up, expectant eyes. I reached out and put my hand on the glass, touching my own reflection. "Hi, I'm Beth. Who are you?"

I was wearing Jen's suspenders and stockings and a pair of Gina's patent leather boots. They came to just above the knee and had six inch heels and cross lacing all the way up the front. They looked sensational, but were just about the most uncomfortable things I had ever worn. They were also about half a size too small for me and I thanked goodness I was only going to be wearing them for Phase One. I also had on a very skimpy maid's outfit, which had given me the first hint of what may lie behind Gina's mysterious keypad-locked door in her bedroom. There must be some kind of costume wardrobe up there, and I was looking forward to seeing the rest of the contents.