Beth's Summer Break Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again it didn't fit very well, but it didn't really have to. It left the flesh between my suspenders and stockings nicely visible and it would be very apparent, very quickly, to Mike that I was not wearing panties. Jen's bustier, which was now to be part of Phase Two, was hanging on the wardrobe door. I placed my maid's cap on my head and clipped it in place. I twizzled my pigtails, the first time I'd worn my hair like this since hockey days. I liked it, and if I kept my new fitness regime up, I may be wearing it like this a lot more in future. The red ribbons had been Gina's idea and I liked the look of them also. It gave a nice little touch of innocence to the otherwise overtly sexual nature of the rest of my outfit.

I looked at my watch. I had killed a few minutes of the fifteen. I would go crazy at this rate. I checked that Gina's old pager was still on my belt. It was central to our little scheme - to let Ivana know when to interrupt proceedings and when to leave again. I checked the rest of my props for the tenth time and made sure my all-important feather duster was at hand.

I mean, no self respecting chambermaid would go anywhere without her feather duster, would she? It took Mr. Johnson in the hardware shop on the High Street twenty minutes in his back room to find it for us, so it was bloody well going to get put to good use. I wasn't sure if Mr. Johnson would approve of the use we intended for it, but I'd have bet a pound to a pinch of snuff that Mrs. J. would!

Another few minutes gone.

I tried Jen's yoga breathing technique to calm my nerves, but ended up hyperventilating and making things worse. I opened the mini-bar. The gin and tonics had helped Jen so I picked up a miniature of gin and twisted off the cap. Without the tonic it smelled awful. I took a sip and it tasted worse. I grabbed a tonic from the fridge and opened that. I took a big slug from the bottle and held it in my mouth, tipped half the gin on top and swallowed. I felt it burn its way down into my tummy and immediately felt a jolt from it, like the first hit on a joint. I repeated the dose and the miniature was empty. My stomach was fizzing and gurgling. I still had some tonic left so I rescued the miniature of vodka and did the same again. I burped and grimaced as it added itself to the mix.

I wasn't sure if it made me feel better or worse, but at least it had added distraction value and I now only had six long minutes to kill. I spent another of them cleaning my teeth to get rid of the smell of the alcohol on my breath and another checking for anything nasty stuck between my teeth.

I sent a quick text to Jen to thank her for my lovely present and asked her to wish us luck. Another minute disposed of.

I was standing in front of the mirror doing my final, final, final checks when the buzzer of the pager went off on my waistband. After all the waiting, I nearly had a heart attack. I jumped so far in the air I nearly ended up out of the window Gina had threatened to eject me from. My hand went to my heart and I let out an involuntary shout of genuine shock.

I had felt like shitting bricks before. Now it was now a concrete slab. The drink sloshing around inside me turned to acid and my stomach burned. My heart was beating like the start of 'Dark Side of the Moon', only three times as fast. As if in a dream, I pressed a button on the pager to cancel the alert. I gathered up my little bag, making sure my card key for room 242 was in there and picked up my feather duster.

I prayed these bloody boots wouldn't let me down, but they were pinching like hell. I'd have blisters tomorrow. I'd probably have them in a few more delicate places as well, so my feet would be the last of my worries. I played through Ivana's first few lines in my head, hoping Gina had remembered to leave the door unlocked.

I looked around in amazement to find I was already in the corridor. I was in such a tizz; I barely registered leaving the room. I checked in panic for my key card again, found it and made sure the door to 242 would open. Sometimes electronic cards are temperamental. If this one didn't work, we'd be in deep shit. I could hardly wander down to reception for a replacement. It was a relief when the light turned green and there was a little click from the mechanism.

I moved up to the door of room 241 and shivered at the thought of the last time I stood here. I had made sure that there was no chance of needing the ladies room this time. It all seemed so deathly quiet. Shouldn't there be dramatic music building up to a crescendo as I reached for the door handle?

I closed my eyes, grinding my teeth together as I took hold of the handle. I must have looked like someone trying to diffuse a bomb in a thriller movie. To my relief the door began to open slightly.

I seemed to have taken a lot of deep breaths lately, but this one was the deepest yet.

Overture and Beginners please. Cue Ivana Schevchenko stage left... and... ACTION!

Chapter 4 -- Heavy Thoughts Tonight -- And They Aren't of Snow White

I was terrified I was going to trip as my spike heels dug into the thick carpet. In my mind I was going to sashay sexily into the room, flicking my feather duster in all directions. In reality I tottered in on those oversized heels using my duster arm for balance.

I was vaguely aware of a bed away to my right. I didn't dare look, but my in my peripheral vision and with some assistance from the mirror on the wall opposite, I could see the upper half of a well muscled dark brown body, arms outstretched. There was a smaller, black clad form lying across him and judging by the appreciative noises coming from above the brown torso, Gina was going to work on Mike with her talented and experienced mouth. My turn soon!

I headed straight for the bathroom, and on the way deposited my little goody bag on the television table. I was flicking at anything that didn't move with my duster and humming a little tune out loud. It vaguely resembled a jaunty version of Metallica's 'Enter Sandman' though I doubt anyone would be able to tell. Whatever, I was certainly on my way to 'Never-Never Land'.

As I opened the bathroom door I heard an exasperated cry from my right. It was Mike, his dark brown voice booming out.

"Oh for heaven's sake, not AGAIN!. What is wrong with this fucking hotel? Gina baby, get rid of her!" I heard Gina say something but couldn't make it out.

I stuck my head back out of the bathroom, waving my duster at them merrily. Ivana spoke her first scripted line perfectly. "Is ok - I make up room for you. Don't mind me - you carry on!" I disappeared back into the bathroom relieved that the game was on at last and I relaxed. I had seen tantalising glimpses of Mike and I wanted to see more. My first reaction was 'ex-Quarterback.' Just as had I initially thought Sam was an athlete not a rugby player, I was again proven wrong later. Mick was a former tight end.

I heard Gina's voice. "Excuse me, young lady. Would you mind coming out here please?"

I pulled down the maid outfit as far as it would go, which was not far at all. I took one last glance in the mirror. Deep breath Beth, I thought, and as usual something from the devil in me came up to the surface unbidden, and I giggled as I realised I had just found my porn name. Naughty America presents 'Hotel Threesome' with Mikey A, Gina H and Deep Breath Beth!

I walked out as calmly as I could, still flicking the duster everywhere. "Is problem?"

Gina was still lying across Mike and she had covered him up. I could now see a handsome shaven head and a goatee beard. I would have put him in his mid to late thirties. His arms were shackled to the bed at the wrists with some Velcro ties. They didn't look like they could hold a man of his size, but Gina had tried them on me and they were impossible to shift. I loved them.

I stopped dead in my tracks. "Oh, I see. Is beeg problem! You two are fucky-fuck, yes! Ok, lucky lady, I leave you to handsome beeg black guy. I see heem round hotel a lot. Fucking hot. I go now, sorry to interrupt. You enjoy, yes?"

I made to leave and Gina stopped me. "Just a second young lady. What's your name?"

"Ivana, ma'am. I from Ukraine." I stuck out my little chest and said it with pride. The real Ivana would have been proud of me.

"Are you now, Ivana? Well, you are a very pretty girl."

"Thanks-you ma'am. You very preety too..." I went off script. "... for age."

Gina gave me a look that said, Next time I get your nipple rings in my hands, they are coming off. Along with your nipples. She was about to continue our rehearsed lines when Mike spoke.

"Ivana, would you just go please! Come on Gina, this is ridiculous!"

"Mike, shut up. Ivana, come over here please. I know you are just trying to do your job, so why don't you just work around us while Mike and I... fucky-fuck." There was a crack in her voice as she said the last two words and I thought she was going to lose it.

"Yeah, ok by me. I get job done, you get job done, eh?" I nudged her, winking. I turned to Mike. "Yeah, I bet you get job done, beeg guy!"

Gina smiled at me. "Thank you Ivana, that's very kind of you." She turned to Mike. "Nice girl! Now where were we, lover boy?"

As I returned to my dusting, Mike looked down at her in horror. "No fucking way Gina, lose the fucking maid. Now! For fuck's sake, I'm never staying in this fucking hotel again!"

I turned from my duties and pointed my trusty duster at him. I was beginning to like it. I scowled at him theatrically. "He got what Americans call 'potty mouth.' You vairy rude man. Why you tie heem up, ma'am? Has he been bad man?"

Gina shook her head sadly. "Oh Ivana, yes he has been a bad man. A very bad man indeed." Mike began to speak but Gina cut him off. "Shut the fuck up, Mike. You see Ivana, we were due to do this last week and he didn't turn up, did you Michael? Too busy working, weren't you? Let me down very badly, he did. So yes, Michael here has been a very bad man indeed, Ivana."

"Gina, will you-"

It was my turn to interrupt. I put my hands on my hips in a double 'teapot'. I walked over to him trying not to get distracted by the expanse of chest and his handsome face. I flicked him on the chest with the duster. "You stand up thees lovely lady? Prefer work to loving her? You no deserve her." I turned to Gina to confirm, shaking my head at him in contempt. "He no deserve you." I accentuated it with another tap on the chest.

Mike looked at me in anger. "Ivana, just fucking leave. Get your ass out of here right now or I will report you! We don't need the fucking room serviced. Please honey, just go!"

Gina looked at him in horror. "Oh Michael, that is not very nice."

As she said it I turned away and pretended to start crying. I was wailing. "Just trying to do job. Make better life. Oh poor Ivana. I get fired if room not made up. Manager have it in for poor Ivana." I was hamming it up something rotten and loving it.

"Michael, look what you've done. You've made the poor girl cry now. I'm sorry Ivana, he's horrible isn't he? Shut up Mike. You've said too much."

As she spoke I had retrieved prop number one from my goody bag. I turned back to her. "I usually find thees helps when men get too... mouthy. Shuts them up good." I handed her the ball-gag.

She beamed up at me. "Why thank you Ivana. What a resourceful little girl you are." She moved over to Mike, who started threatening all sorts of dire things and straining at his bonds. But Gina had years of practice at this and within seconds Mike was silenced, other than grunts and muffled curses from behind the gag.

"That's better. Now why don't you come and sit here Ivana and tell me all about yourself." She patted the bed next to her and for the next couple of minutes we made small talk about nothing while Mike wriggled and fumed.

At a pre-determined call-sign in our dialogue, I changed tack. Now it was really going to get interesting! "So you two... fucky-fucking. Is eet ... fun?"

"Oh he can be fun when he's not in his 'potty mouth' mode, Ivana."

"Ees he, you know, what they say about back deeks?" I held my hands out as I had done in the restaurant when I first found out this was going to happen.

Gina leaned towards me and pointed to the sheet covering Mike. "Why don't you have a look for yourself?"

I put my hand to my mouth in shock and pulled on one pigtail, twisting it round my fingers. I put on my widest smile. I didn't have to act at all. "Ooh, can I?"

Gina gave her most wicked smile yet, first to me then Mike. "Go on, why not. Just a little peek."

I clapped my hands together and squealed. I put on my best goofy smile and slowly began to pull the sheet back, cooing and peering intently. "Ooh so exciting!"

My heart was thumping and it was hard to stay in character. I pulled the sheet back to reveal his big cock, lying in a limp semi circle on top of balls that would have not been out of place on a pool table. It looked huge even in this state, but I was not allowed to admire it.

I fixed my face in a mask of disappointment as Mike squirmed and thrashed even harder. I gave it a dismissive flick with my duster. "Huh, my boyfriend, he thees much beeger." I held my thumb and forefinger as far apart as I could. I reached down and took it in one hand and waved it about, slapping it down on his belly in disgust. "What good is eet to lovely lady in thees state, eh?" I gave it another slap with the back of my hand. All I wanted to do was go down on it. It felt amazing in my hand even now and I couldn't wait for it to be hard and throbbing in my mouth. I took one last look at it. "Pah!" I flicked my hand at him in disgust and turned to Gina.

I stood up and slid myself onto Gina's lap. "You lovely lady." I stroked her hair and kissed her on the lips. "Why don't we leave potty-mouth Meek all tied up and I show you how good Ukrainian girls leek pussy?"

"That sounds very nice Ivana, but only on one condition. Once we are done you help me with that..." She pointed back to Mike's still flaccid cock. I heard a noise from behind the ball gag that could only have been his attempt at yelling, "Gina!"

I thought for a moment and nodded. "Ok, I help, but for that kind of room service, I usually..." I rubbed my first two fingers and thumb together. "You know, to cover time..."

Gina pretended to look puzzled for a minute then caught Ivana's drift. "Oh, of course. Help supplement the minimum wage and all." She turned to Mike. "Only fair, Mike!" His eyes were bulging now as he mumbled incoherently.

Gina picked up his wallet from the dresser. She threw a few dollar bills on the bed and proceeded to count out five twenty pound notes. "Will this cover it, Ivana?"

I shrugged nonchalantly and sounding disappointed said, "Ok, it do for a while." I took the money, folded it and slipped it into the top of my stocking. It felt horrible against my skin.

Gina began to put the dollar bills back in his wallet. I put my hand out again, flexing my fingers. "Is ok -- I take dollars also..." I had gone off script again and she hadn't expected it.

She handed me the wad of bills suppressing a laugh and I stuffed them down along with the sterling, mumbling to myself, "...and Amex, roubles, Chinese renminbi, Diners, Amazon vouchers..." I looked up as if I was lost. "Oh sorry, where were we? Oh yes..."

I pulled Gina down on me for a long kiss and we left Mike floundering for another ten minutes as we strengthened Anglo-Ukrainian relations.

We punished him unmercifully, playing with each other right in front of his eyes, not saying another word, but just really getting down to it. Eventually Gina gave me a double squeeze on my buttock - a sign to move things along.

I looked down to find he was now fully erect, unable to resist our little show. Gina was working on me with her tongue right in front of his face. He must have been able to smell me we were so close. I tapped Gina on the shoulder and she came up for air.

"Look ma'am, I theenk he now fit for purpose." I looked him in the eye. "About time. You Americans slow on uptake, eh?" Gina was now unfolding herself and moving down towards the black monster. I came in close and surveyed the wondrous scene in front of us. "How beeg? You measure heem before?"

"No Ivana, I haven't. It would be nice to know though, so I can brag to my friends." She went down on him and I felt a jolt of envy. Soon, Beth -- soon.

"You say Ivana resourceful. She is vairy resourceful! One mo!" I scurried back to my bag and produced Gina's tape measure that had recently been pressed into service to measure my cucumber exploits. Gina held it to the base of his cock and I slowly unrolled it, my eyes getting wider as the numbers got larger. I knew from my cucumber than 28 centimetres is 11.2 inches give or take and Mike came in at 26.5. I did a quick calculation. "Over ten eenches. Not bad. It will do for Ivana and lovely Eenglish lady!"

And with that I finally got to put my mouth on Mike's big black cock. Gina held it up for me and I felt his hot glans fill my mouth as I ran my tongue around it. It felt heavenly, so big, fat and warm. I sucked the end slowly and moved down the shaft, my finger and thumb not able to touch each other as I joined Gina and circled the base with them. It seemed to take forever to get to the bottom. I loved the look and feel of it and felt my pussy gurgle in agreement. I was now aching to straddle him and ride into oblivion but I knew I had a long wait yet. Not only were we tormenting Mick, but we were also torturing ourselves. Poor Ivana's day was almost done. It was nearly time for Bethany to take over and I could barely wait. I worked on him for a few minutes, Gina joining in with me and I tried to take of much of him as I could, but I thought I'd leave that for later. There'd be plenty of time for Gina to guide me when we were all more relaxed and formally introduced.

We were coming to Ivana's swansong. Gina asked her if she would like to have a little ride. I considered for a moment. "Ok, can do. Money was good, so why not?"

I knew that this was going to be the hardest part of the plan. Gina held him up for me again and I straddled him, letting the head of his huge cock enter my outer lips. It felt magnificent and all I wanted to do was slide down and engulf the whole thing. But I was not allowed to. As I held, waiting for my pager to go a second time, I tried not to think of how close I was to my dream. I glanced across at Gina, now furiously tapping on her mobile phone. Mike was staring up at me oblivious to her.

I mouthed at her in desperation, "Hurry up!"

She pointed at her eyes. No glasses. She mouthed back, "Sorry Beth... got it!" Just as she said it the pager went off. Somehow I tore myself off Mike with probably the greatest act of willpower I had ever produced, and stood by the bed.

Think straight, girl. Ivana's final lines. I checked the pager and shrugged sadly.

"Oops, my manager! Ivana in trouble again - late for making up rooms. Oh well, never mind. Will give manager a nice BJ to keep my job." I sighed wistfully. "Again!" I pulled down my skirt and went on. "Nice to meet you Meek the Deek. And you lovely lady and thanks for tip." I patted the money still under my stocking. "So as you Eenglish say, toodle-pip!"

I picked up my duster and waved it at them as I turned to the door. I shook it above my head in a circular motion as I left the room, singing, "We're Off to Never-Never Land!"

As I pulled the door to, I heard Gina say to Mike, "Aah that's a shame - what a lovely girl!"

Chapter 5 -- We're Off to Never-Never Land

I was in panic mode now. The only thing that over-rode my desire to sit back down on Mick was an overwhelming need to get those bloody boots off. They were killing me now as I staggered the last few yards in them and collapsed on the bed in 242.