Beth's Summer Break Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reckoned it would take me close to ten minutes to lose Ivana and get Bethany into the game, and that had been with Gina's help in our run through. Getting the boots off was the hardest and I struggled, cursing them, finally gasping with relief as I was free of them. My stiletto heeled shoes felt much nicer. They were still Gina's, and therefore slightly small, but after the confines of the boots I felt as though I was barefoot. I loved the ankle straps. I was getting to enjoy the feeling of clothing tight to my skin for some reason.

I got the maid outfit off easily enough, but the next stumbling block was my hair. All the while, a burning, liquid sensation in my nether regions kept reminding me that haste was of the essence. I unravelled each pigtail in turn, restoring my normal look and managed to get my hair into something resembling decency. On a whim I tied one of the red ribbons back in just above my left ear and thought it looked lovely. I could just hear Allie's reaction to seeing it.

I heard my phone ping and picked it up. Gina. Tell Ivana she was a champ. Nailed it! He's ready for Ph.2. Hurry back!.

I'm hurrying, Gina, honestly!

I realised Jen had responded to my earlier message. Hands off. He's mine. I saw him first! Good luck! I smiled but had no time to respond to either.

I took her bustier off the hanger and got it on quite easily, which surprised me. A quick visit to the bathroom, a quick look in the mirror. Fuck, I'd forgotten my choker! I rummaged around on the bed until I found it and fastened it around my neck. He had a thing for them apparently. As I looked in the mirror again I thought, so do I!

I touched my reflection again. "Good luck Bethany. Or whoever you are." I gazed longer than I intended. I still didn't know who the girl in the mirror was, but I wanted to find out.

It had taken eight minutes. I surprise myself sometimes.

This time, I walked more elegantly into room 241, but Mike would not have seen me. He was now blindfolded as well as gagged and tied. Gina was keeping him interested with gentle hand movements. When she saw me enter, she let go of him and ran across to hug me. "Brilliant," she whispered. "He doesn't know whether to cough or wind his watch! Oh babe, you were - I mean Ivana - was sensational! Come on, time for the real fun."

I nodded enthusiastically. I could barely speak. She led me across to Mike and this time I took him in my hand myself and resumed the position I had been in what seemed like a lifetime ago. The pre-planned stage was nearly complete. This time I allowed myself the exquisite feel of sliding slowly down on him. I was biting my lip hard not to cry out as I felt my pussy slowly being filled as never before. He moaned and moved his head. He felt something was different, but his sensory deprivation was letting him down. Gina moved up close to his ear as I kept going. God, I'd managed 11 inches on the cucumber, but that wasn't attached to a six-foot plus Adonis. Gina looked at me open mouthed as I sat all the way down, relishing the feel of this huge thing inside me. I squeezed on it and he moaned again through the gag.

10 inches, all the way. Way to go Bethany. I brought myself down to earth -- just wait till you try that at the other end.

Gina mouthed, "Good girl!" at me round a huge grin, gave me a thumbs up and moved closer to Mike's ear.

She whispered to him. "Mike, if I am here talking to you, who is sliding up and down on your lovely cock?" Not me -- no, not Gina. And Ivana's gone. Who can it be?"

I'd have loved to have seen his eyes. His head was all over the place as if he was trying to peer round his blindfold.

I went on grinding and Gina went on talking. "Mike, remember me telling you about that horrible girl who is staying with me - Bethany?" It was my turn to look daggers at her now. I mimed twisting her tits. She held a single finger up on each hand. One-all. We were equal now for my age jibe earlier. "Well you see the thing is, Mike - I found out that young Bethany is not horrible at all. In fact she is quite delightful and we've had some fine adventures recently. She is a very naughty girl though, and she and I have become firm friends. And if you are very, very nice, I will introduce you to my new best friend. I am going to take your gag out now, but you will say nothing until I tell you. Do you understand?" He was clearly disoriented, but he nodded.

She removed his gag and he swallowed hard, working his jaw to get some feeling back. I knew how he felt. I'd worn it for long enough recently.

"Now Michael, say sorry for being nasty to poor Ivana."

He breathed heavily, looking at Gina even though he couldn't see her. "Sorry Ivana, I don't know what came over me. I apologise unreservedly."

"Good, well done Mick."

I leaned in closer, keeping my action going on him. "Ivana say thanks-you. Apology accept."

He was completely confused now. Gina went on. "Now I'd like someone to introduce themselves to you."

I leaned in a second time and kissed him on the lips. They were wide and generous and I thought of how they'd feel on me down below. I lowered my voice and breathed in his ear. "Hello Mike. My name's Bethany. I've heard an awful lot about you." Gina and I exchanged amused glances. "I've waited a long time for this..." I began bucking harder and he responded. It felt amazing.

Gina began to remove his blindfold. "Say hello to Bethany, Mike."

He blinked as his sight was restored, shaking his head and getting used to the light. He looked up at me and his mouth went open. "Oh my." He looked from Gina to me. "What the fuck is going on here? Were you... her?" He nodded towards the door. I smiled at him and the penny dropped. "You're... Ivana as well?"

For the third time I closed in on him. "Ivana one of Bethany best friends. She send regards. Sorry she not here, she like your beeg cock."

I grunted with effort as I ground down hard on him. I threw my head back and took hold of my tits, pulling my rings through the fabric. I panted the words out in time with our strokes. "But Bethany likes it much better" I began to ride him harder. I gritted my teeth and shouted at Gina. "Now for fuck's sake Gina, will you untie this gorgeous hunk and let him rip me apart?"

"Oh my, he groaned. An English Rose. Hi Bethany, my pleasure." Gina had released one hand and he offered it to me. I shook it, his huge hand engulfing mine but still feeling soft and gentle.

I grinned. "Ooh what a lovely way to meet! My pleasure too Sir, I assure you! And be warned, this English Rose has thorns. Fucking sharp thorns!" I ran my fingernails across his beautiful chest and he shivered.

Finally free, he put his big hands on my hips, feeling the silkiness of my bustier. "I have no idea what is going on here, but I am going to go with it. Plenty of time for explanations later."

I cut him off with a long kiss. "Mike, just shut up and fuck me!"

He did, beautifully. I rode him and took his huge length for a few minutes until Gina took charge. "I've never seen you do doggy yet, Beth. Doggy with this man... well, find out for yourself."

I enjoyed her directing proceedings. She was bloody good at it for one thing. There was a bit of a shuffle as we rearranged ourselves at her bidding. When we resumed, my arse was in the air and Mike was taking me from behind. If he had gone deep before, I felt like each stroke would now end up in the back of my throat. Gina positioned herself in front of me and slid her legs over my shoulders. Mike took one of her stockinged feet in each hand and I got to work on her now swollen and wet labia.

He was huge but so gentle, realising I was new to something this size. His big hands gripped my hips, slid up my silky bustier and gently squeezed my tits. I pulled off Gina and turned my head to him, grinning. "Sorry about our little game," I panted.

He smiled back at me. "I ain't complaining! I kinda liked Ivana!" I looked hurt. "But I like you better," he added with a grin of his own.

Gina pulled me back onto her with an exasperated gasp. "Plenty of time for talk later." Her hand firmly grasping my hair meant I wasn't coming up for more conversation any time soon, so I got stuck in and lapped and slurped at her as Mick kept up his tempo behind me, rocking me gently into her and then pulling away slightly. The feeling was incredible -- I had fantasised over this since I heard them at it. Gina was urging us both on, talking dirty like she had been when my ear was to the door, exhorting me to lick and suck harder, Mick to fuck my lovely little pussy.

He kept his rhythm for a while and as he became more insistent, I was getting a little sore. I wanted to see them do the things they had been doing when I listened, so I told Gina to swap with me and watched as Mike took her and she now went down on me. Her touch after his huge cock had been inside me was like soothing balm. It was my turn to talk dirty now, and Gina responded. Seeing his huge member sliding in and out of her was such a turn on and I recalled how I had felt on the other side of the door. I looked up at Mike. "Do that to her arse. That's an ass to you..."

He chuckled at me. "Thank you Bethany, glad you are multilingual -- I'd never have figured! Come on Gina babe, time for a little ass fuck!"

I grabbed a bottle of lube from the bedside cabinet and handed it to Gina. She got up and slipped condom onto him before she slathered herself in it, rubbing it liberally on Mike's now sheathed cock. He lay on his back and she impaled herself, going slowly down, her head back and mouth wide open. I watched in astonishment as she took the length of it all the way. It was beyond my comprehension. I straddled Mike and felt his big lips go to work on me as I began to play with Gina's breasts, kissing her breathlessly. It felt so different to when we had been in this position on Sam -- our anger was long released and we kissed and caressed as Mike worked us both into a frenzy. He felt so different to Gina, his lips wide and strong and his goatee was tickling my inner thighs. His tongue was insistent and penetrated me as he took hold of my breasts again.

Gina looked into my eyes and I almost cried with joy. I managed to breathe, "Thank you -- this is incredible."

She pointed down. "I wish you could try this."

I shook my head, my hair flying as I did so thanks to Mike's actions. "Not a chance. You'll have to break me in gently. I couldn't even take Sam never mind that bloody monster! Oh Gina, I'm getting close."

Selflessly, she pulled off him and slipped the condom off, dropping it on the floor. She pulled me to the edge of the bed and Mike moved round, taking my legs up onto his broad shoulders. As he slowly slid into me again, Gina began to lick me, sucking on my clit as the 'bloody monster' as I had called it went all the way home.

It was so intense as I came that I picked up the ball gag and bit down on it to stop myself from screaming the place down. I was gripping Gina's head, clamping her to me as I pushed against Mick for a final time, my buttocks a foot off the surface of the bed. His strong arms held me there as I shuddered and spasmed in his grasp. Mick slowed his tempo as I started to come down and I released Gina from my vice, panting and moaning as he pulled out.

I could have lain there all night I felt so ecstatic, but I wanted to see Gina come as well, so we swapped positions and Mike began an onslaught on her that would have torn me to pieces. They were both close and as I now sucked on Gina's clit, millimetres away from that huge thrusting cock it was her turn to force me down, urging me to work on her as he pounded. She pulled me up by the hair and we kissed as she came, her incoherent cries echoing around the room, uncaring if anyone or everyone heard her.

Mike grunted and moaned and I went back down to watch him come inside her. As he shot his load into her I could see his cum coating his cock as he pulled back. He thrust into her, three, four more times before he pulled out and we both fell on his cock, taking turns to lick and suck the residue from it.

Mick lay back on the bed, caressing Gina's breasts and she pushed me down onto my knees in front of her. I put my lips to her soaking pussy and began to suck, feeling Mick's load on my tongue, mingled with her juices. I sucked up a big mouthful and let it dribble onto one of her huge breasts. I heard her moan as I went back for more and as I deposited my second load on her other boob, she was rubbing it in, her skin glistening, nipples standing up like jelly beans.

My third morsel was passed between us in a glorious snowball that seemed to go on forever as we kissed it back and forth and I kept two fingers in her slippery snatch all the while.

After what seemed like an eternity, there was nothing left and I collapsed onto the bed alongside them.

I was purring. I looked across at Mick and gave him a little wave. "Ivana say thenk you Meek." I sighed deeply. "But Bethany says, 'Thank you Mick and Gina, that was fucking awesome.'"

He smiled back at me and touched my face with a big hand. "Now there's a word for it! You two ladies are something else." He looked sternly at Gina. "Now, as I said to this beautiful girl a while ago, I ain't complaining, far from it; but would you two mind telling me what the hell is goin' on here?"

Chapter 6 -- Enter, Night

I sat in a lounge chair near the window. Mick and Gina were on the bed. I took another gulp of champagne and nibbled on one of the sharing plates Mick had ordered on room service. He had booked a mid-session meal in the hotel restaurant for Gina and him, but our hijacking of his plans called for a change of mind. Whilst Gina and I had cleaned up, he had ordered and we were conspicuously out of sight when the food and drink arrived.

He still couldn't get over what had happened and we were on about the third run-through, giving him all the details of our plotting and planning. Gina sipped her bubbly and looked across at me. "I suppose in the end it was, 'Screenplay by Bethany Hamilton, based on an idea and concept by Gina Harcourt.' Once you give something to this little force of nature, she runs with it."

Mick sighed contentedly. "I'm sure glad she does. You might not believe it, but that's a dream come true for me. First time with two girls at the same time!" He was grinning a water-melon grin. "Or does it count as three girls?"

Gina was amazed. "Honestly? No I cannot believe that!"

"All true. I was married 14 years, so no chance there. Opportunity never arose 'fore or since she divorced me."

I didn't say anything but I wondered why someone would divorce this divine hunk. Instead I said, "Sorry Mick, same actress, different parts -- only two of us!"

It gave Gina the chance she needed. "So, I daresay if you've only ever had one threesome, you wouldn't mind making it two?"

Give Gina her due, she tried to tutor me in deep-throating, but it was a little scary to realise that I had taken all I could in my mouth and still was able to get my hand around what remained outside of me. For the second time that day I watched in awe as she took him balls-deep, barely gagging. I helped her clean the spittle off his cock and we shared it between us, but after about three attempts I realised that all I was going to achieve was to make it hard for me to swallow for the next few days, so I reluctantly gave up.

It was wonderful watching him tit-fuck Gina, those huge squashy bags of firm flesh wrapped around that massive black cock. I held his balls and sucked the head as it poked out from her tunnel. We tried with mine and whilst it felt lovely having it rubbed around them, it was no more a success than my failed sword swallowing.

This time I orgasmed as Mick teased me to a wonderful climax, rubbing the head of his cock around my pussy lips before going almost all the way in. Gina had one finger in my ass and I remember trying to imagine it the other way round.

I crawled away, shaking like a leaf from the amazing climax and Gina straddled him once more. She came, riding him like a champion jockey, hammering down on him as I lay beside them, wide-eyed at her capacity for this almost brutal penetration.

Once she was done, she took my hand and we knelt in front of him. I've had a few random plops and dribbles of cum on my face before, and love the feel of it, but they were all acts of gravity. For the first time in my life I had someone actually squirt cum in my face. It shot across me in a glorious arc as Gina wanked him furiously and I almost laughed as I thought of Ivana saying she'd leave some for cum-bucket Gina. She took his second blast on her chin and I watched it hanging as his jizz slid down my own cheek, sticking in my hair and making me close one eye. She kindly cleared my eye gently with her mouth and I reciprocated by licking up the strings dripping from her chin onto her tits. For the second time that evening we cleaned up slowly and thoroughly.

My pussy and throat felt bruised, but I was ecstatic. My only real worry was how I was possibly going to explain it all to Allie.

Once we had all come back down, I left Gina and Mick to say their goodbyes. Mick would not be back until nearer the end of the year and his flight back to Boston was early the next morning. I promised him if his visit coincided with a term break, I'd be there. Or if he fancied a trip north, I knew a nice little Scottish lass who would be willing to stand in for Gina. I felt the tip of Ms Harcourt's stiletto heel for that little invitation.

I barely remember her coming to bed, but they must have had one more round before she did. She was off into London with the overnight case the next morning for another party. Where she got the energy from was beyond me -- I could barely walk when I got back to our room and she had taken him all the way in all three holes where I had barely managed one.

Around five in the morning, I heard the door opposite us close. Mick on his way to the airport. We had an open invitation to Boston. Maybe I could persuade Dad I needed to whale watch for my degree?

I watched Gina fuss and fiddle in the morning, getting herself ready. I was curled up and comfortable and not moving until I had to. I didn't know how to thank her. I'd head into town later and get her something nice.

As she left, she looked back at me from the door. "Don't forget - eleven o'clock checkout. Just drop the key cards in the box downstairs. Don't sleep in!"

I yawned and stretched. It was only eight o'clock. I had plenty of time. I suddenly had a panic. "You've not packed my clothes, have you?"

Gina looked at the bag and stamped her foot in anger. "Bugger -- why didn't I think of that?" She laughed, pointing at a pile on the chair in the corner. "All yours. Even fresh undies. Not that you had them on long yesterday of course! Now, be good when I'm away. If you can't find anyone nice to bring back to the house, there are plenty of nice toys in my cabinet!"

I pulled myself up giving her a view of my top half. I blew her a kiss and drew a little heart over mine and pointed at her. She walked over and took my outstretched finger, kissing it. She drew a heart on my palm and left without another word.

The adventures of Beth, Gina and their pals are not done yet. The summer is only half over.

The next episode is a cross-over story from my first published work, "The Third Time", in which Beth is an un-credited, but plot-driving extra. When, some years later she is unexpectedly re-united with Sienna, the heroine of the first story, previously unrequited passions are fulfilled.