Better the Second Time Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ethan, it's obvious you and Tasha are good together. Watching what she just did with you was quite a turn-on for me. It made me lust for a potty partner. Honestly, if it's ok with you, I can't wait till I have to take a shit; I would gladly take you with me. I won't target your face the first time out though. But, right now, I swear my bladder wants to burst." She gave me a very stern look, then leaned into my ear and said coolly, "So please sit your ass down and spread out so I have a nice target to piss on."

With a grin, I threw a military salute and hollered, "Yes, Ma'am!" right there in the shower. I carefully made my knees and shifted so my torso was under her pussy. Kim squatted just a bit and made sure she had her footing. A few seconds later, warm urine squirted out of her second set of lips. It stopped. Kim took a breath, and let herself relax again.

Kim's stream of piss restarted with a rush. It hit me in the belly and I saw little droplets splashing off. She had to have been holding it for a while. After a second to grow used to the gushing stream, I relaxed with the warmth and wetness. I swear it continued for almost thirty seconds. I didn't count, but it lasted longer than any of Tasha's efforts to drain her bladder.

Kim sighed with the feeling of relief. "Dammit, yessss...ohhhh, shit," I heard her moan as she stood with her hands braced out to either side of her. As her stream ended, I stood carefully. She started the water and cleared a surprising amount of pee down the drain. She soaped her rag again and thoroughly washed her vagina.

I proceeded to wash my hair and then took up the body scrubber, soaped and rinsed. Out we stepped. Kim wrapped her hair, then dried with the second towel and wrapped herself. Realizing I was now in need, she went over to the cabinet in the wall behind the door and threw another towel across the room to me. I used it, then reclaimed my clothes and put them on. Kim took hers and left the room, beckoning me to follow.

We ended up in the guest room. Kim told me to close the door; I did. The towel came off her head; she rubbed her long hair vigorously for several minutes. She wrapped her head again the towel covering her body dropped away. Her ass had intrigued me from the start. I took a couple seconds to gawk. It wasn't super wide, but there was a very healthy roundness to her cheeks. They were lightly tanned. Hell yes.

I took three steps and lowered to my knees behind her. Gently, I placed my hands at her waist. I pressed my lips to the left cheek and kissed, sucking for just a second and throwing in a brush of my tongue. Kim startled. I thought I was in for it. However, she bent forward and steadied herself with her arms out on the bed.

I continued. I worked kisses all over the left cheek, then more sucking, and full-blown tongue licks up and down. I kissed and licked on the right. Kim was now breathing deeply and panting.

I now pressed my face into each of her ass cheeks, taking in the scent of the clean skin. Backing up and steadying myself, I worked my hands gently over each side, then massaged more deeply and eventually gently squeezed small handfuls of excess flesh. My parting gesture was one final long kiss for each cheek. She did indeed have a finely proportioned, smooth-skinned rump.

There was a gentle series of taps on the door as I got to my feet. The door opened and Tasha stuck her head in. "Dinner's ready," she said. "Dammit Kim, put some clothes on so we can eat," she joked. Tasha told me to come with her and as I left Kim was hustling into her clothes.

We sat down to tacos--choice of hard or soft--and fresh fruit or yogurt. Tasha and I had two each. Maybe Kim had been malnourished as a kid, because she ate three with no issue. She wasn't grossly overweight by any means, so it was definitely not a case of an obese person eating too much.

Since the start of the meal, I could sense that the wheels were turning in her head. And finally, she voiced what was apparently her burning question. "So, Ethan, what did you just finish doing with Kim as I stuck my head in the door?"

I decided to chide her. "Well, she was naked with her back to me...what part of her anatomy do you think my attention might have been on?" I questioned. Kim's mouth dropped. Tasha was looking at me with a twinkle in her eye.

Kim shifted her look from me to Tasha and back. "I'm surprised she lets you give her shit like that. I might have slapped you."

"But consider," I pointed out, "most of the time, I'm getting shit from her. Literally. Granted, I am a consenting adult, but still."

Tasha chimed in. "So you treated her to some ass worship. Hmm, he's pretty good at that."

"And yet he couldn't thank my snatch for the golden soak," Kim said, looking at me with mock accusation.

"And who is giving who shit now? I was a little pressed for time, and I like a woman's ass more than her pussy. Besides, I figured I might save something for later. Then I'd have to hope Tasha wouldn't be offended," I finished.

Kim conceded with, "I guess I see your point."

"And I'm willingly taking on the burden of staying in the good graces of two women, occupying the same space at the same time. That is talk show material in this country....gimme some credit, ladies!"

"Touché," Tasha commented.

We finished the meal in silence, then cleared dishes and retired to the living room. The three of us watched TV for an hour. Tasha had parked me in her lap, tucking her legs around me. She leaned back into the loveseat cushion, and I leaned back with my head resting just below her right shoulder.

Tasha's hands played through my hair as all of us only gave half our attention to the TV She was kissing the left half of my face and rubbing my shoulders.. Kim was parked in a recliner kind of adjacent to the loveseat. She apparently was a bit jealous and would not be outdone, because she eventually moved and nestled into the other half of the seat to my left. She leaned over so she could kiss my neck. Before joining us in the living room, she had taken a dryer to her hair, and it was soft and smooth and smelled nice, like the rest of her.

When we had killed another hour, Tasha corralled me into her bedroom; Kim retired to hers. With the door closed behind us, Tasha said, "Well, no question Kim will probably want you in bed. I don't really take offense to that. It's not like we two are an item, seeing each other regularly. If she wants a toilet partner, it's kind of a natural progression if other things happen as a result of that circumstance that first forms any kind of relationship. She'd be disappointed if I kept you for myself."

"Well, I'll take it as it comes then," I responded. "Remember, I'm not playing favorites, one of you over the other."

"Of course. We're here, both of us want, and there's one of you. You'll have to be fair with both of us, I guess. Well, go ahead and wait for me to come back. I'm gonna shower," Tasha declared. As she ditched her clothes for a robe and disappeared, I retrieved my book and returned to the room.

Twenty minutes later she was back.

Chapter Four

The bathrobe remained as Tasha sat herself on the bed, her hair still a little damp from the shower. I found it sexy, myself. She'd been straightforward with me when we'd had that first weekend together, if she had something on her mind. She apparently did now, and she more or less came to the point in short order.

"Ethan, we both remember I took you to bed the first time we were together. I didn't really intend it or plan it then. But, as time progressed, our affection for each other deepened and got stronger fast, outside of the bathroom activities."

I remembered. Tasha had gotten me hard as we went to bed after a trip to the bathroom. The condom went on, and she slid my dick between her legs and carefully straddled me. With only a moderately aggressive pace, she rode me for fifteen or twenty minutes, her big, soft ass pressing wonderfully into my thighs as she moved back and forth, the excess flesh bouncing just a little as she worked in a little up-and-down rhythm. My cock had felt like there was a constant flow of comfortably hot water being applied to it. In truth, it was awesome.

Tasha continued. "Well, I want to take you to bed again. Tonight. I don't want to do anything super strenuous, because it kinda defeats the purpose of a shower, and forces us to take another one. I figure a nice long, slow screw followed by some ass-to-face time, me to you. Then we can cuddle, maybe grope a little, and fall asleep."

"Yeah, that's gonna be real hard. Twist my arm some," I joked. Tasha sat herself on the bed with her back against the wall. She untied the robe and pulled it off, tossing it toward the bottom of the king-size bed.

"There is one other thing," she said. I asked what that was.

"I know I said I wasn't gonna make things too hot and heavy, but...I'd like to come on your face. A really good squirt, if we can get one," she said.

I was dumbfounded for a full five seconds. Finally I said, "Well, you seem to have a brand-new, deep-seated desire to inflict dirty deeds on my face."

I had maintained my seat on the edge of her bed, with the top of my ass pressing into her right thigh just above the knee. I stripped to my boxer shorts and Tasha tugged gently on my arm. I turned so I could move and sit across her lap. She wrapped her arms around me and looked me in the face. She was smiling, and up close, her green eyes became intense.

"You'll have to trust me to clean up well when it's done," Tasha admitted.

"It's kinky as hell, but it was hard from the time we first met to say no to you. I admit your physical self holds lots of appeal for me. You are a big woman, but you're small compared to many. Your hairstyle, your eyes, and that wide, smooth, soft ass all combine to pull at me like a magnet. Then you agreed to take me along while you took a shit, and picturing that big rump and what might come out of it was like a damn witch's spell. Sure enough, you delivered a big log for me that first time," I said to her.

"It's kind of a misconception that big women take the biggest dumps. But there are a lot of instances where it can hold true. I guess it's true for me. I almost always have bigger-than- average turds. I'm sure not embarrassed about it. I only shit here, and my personal enjoyment of how it feels and what it looks like to shit is mine to enjoy if I want to. And I do. I almost have a little pride about it."

"But then you came along, and you seemed a highly intelligent guy on average, and I got to know you. Then with my background in the whole mistress thing, and finding that I enjoyed peeing and pooping with certain types of guys, put us here. And when we survived the first toilet trip, and you admitted you liked it, and then we took a shower together, I knew I wanted more with you. Now I can say I want a permanent on-call status with you. As often as I have a desire, I want to know I can ask to indulge and have you to share kinky things with. I guess I want to keep things interesting, too, hence the come-on-your-face thing being put out there."

"Well, I'll be around if you want me. Feel free to get in touch. It's outside the male nature, on average, to be attracted to large women. But I am. I think it started to happen for me when I realized I liked facesitting. The bigger the butt, the more flesh there is, and the better it feels on my face. But honestly, it was your blonde hair, your eyes, and the rest of your facial features that first drew me in. Then the big butt was a bonus I could notice," I said.

"Well, to cap off my thoughts, I have become very fond of you outside of anything sexual. That started when you became a regular at the coffee house. Then we found common ground from a sex/fetish interest standpoint. We started exploring. I was immensely happy to do these things to begin with, but then I had you to share with. Every time I pee or poop or pass gas or pull some ass worship, I think, "Ethan, go ahead. This is for you. I'm pissing or shitting, and Ethan wants it. It's in his lap or somewhere on his body. Fuck, yes. Ethan is mine, he likes what we're doing."

"Well, I can tell you what I think," I said. "Particularly when you poop or pee on me, it makes me go, "Yes, Tasha....more. Here it comes...give it to me. Oh, that amazing, wonderful, great big ass...thank you, Tasha." "And I like sitting on your lap, in the bathroom or on the couch or in the bed. I like it when you touch me and cuddle."

"Ethan, you flatter me," Tasha said, rubbing my back. "What say we switch places and I give you some TLC?" No argument here. Tasha fished a condom from her nightstand supply. She parted my legs after peeling off my boxers. The erection started. Staying just below my groin to let things develop, a nude Tasha straddled my legs and gently settled her ass cheeks to my skin. My cock throbbed and arrowed straight up. Tasha looked down and grinned, gently taking my penis and stroking it some as she applied the latex.

Shortly, she stopped stroking, got to her knees, and guided my dick between her legs and slid it slowly into her snatch. It hadn't been a tight fit the first time, and it wasn't now, so neither of us had any discomfort; I experienced the hot feeling on my penis from being inside her. She pulled me toward her.

"Put your face in my tits, keep your arms around me, and enjoy the ride," Tasha said. My arms slid around her and up to her shoulders; I pressed my face into her knockers. I luxuriated in the feel of the soft warm flesh on my face.

With Tasha settled carefully and her ass resting on my thighs, she began a long but slow in-out stroke, pumping gently. I sensed her pussy expanding and contracting in time with her movements. She worked her hips hard, allowing my member to push as deeply as possible into her.

Her ass lifted slightly when she pulled her hips back, and the flesh compressed into my legs when she worked forward again. My erection was an eager, pulsing rod; it never slackened, because I so enjoyed that thrusting rhythm and the heat of being inside her.

And so she rode, easily gaining the positioning she needed to give both of us the maximum degree of satisfaction. I fired hard into the condom at least four times, giving in after three minutes and again at the eight-minute mark, I estimated.

Tasha needed her release too, and it came between ten and fifteen minutes into the experience. She was grinding her pelvis into me, burying my standard equipment as deep as it could get. She suddenly exhaled very loudly, and whimpered. I had been encouraging her.

"Oh God, Tasha, more...yes. Fuck. Dammit, it's good, keep going..."

Now it was her turn. "Here it comes," she panted as she leaned on me. She leaned back and I felt her grab the base of my cock and slowly slide it free. She arched herself, steadying with one hand in the mattress. Her other hand rubbed aggressively at her pussy. It came up and snuck behind my head, pushing my face toward her crotch. She was outwardly wet, her snatch literally pulsing gently and oozing fluid.

"Keep your eyes and mouth closed. Stay right where I put you," Tasha instructed.

She returned to vigorously rubbing herself. I noted a mild fish-market smell. Tasha suddenly moaned, her hand clamped the back of my head, and I felt her pussy lips part. Tasha growled like a female jungle cat, thrusting her pelvis up. I felt a splash and a hot rush around my nose and under my eyes and all over my cheeks.

Tasha's sex fluids ran across my cheeks and down my neck. I felt the stream surge against my skin in two parts, each a few long seconds in duration. The fish smell struck with a vengeance. She had literally squirted me. I shot into the condom again. I felt Tasha moving, and smelled a fresh but chemical odor. Something cool and wet ran across my face. Baby wipe. I heard one hit the trash, and she used two more before I was clear to open my eyes. Tasha leaned into me, finally allowing the other physical effects of the climax to run through her body. Holding me, she shook and shuddered, giving in and riding the endorphin wave for all it was worth. I delighted in feeling her shake against me, her large, soft mass engulfing me.

When it was over, Tasha used a few more wipes on herself. Watching her standing there working on herself kept me hard, so she had an easy time removing my used condom. She eyed the ballooned tip and said, "Shit, how many times did you blow your load?"

"Five, I think," came my answer. She shook her head. "Why?" she asked.

"You do it for me, I guess."

"I wasn't even working hard," she said. "But now, to cap off the evening, I will give you a nice dose of my ass. Like a lap dance for your face," she declared. We propped pillows against the wall, and I sat basically upright on the bed with my legs outstretched. Tasha turned her back, planted her knees on either side of my legs, and backed her rump gently into my face. While I remained still, Tasha used a slow rhythm to slide her ass up and down my face. She used just enough pressure to get the soft flesh to pancake out across my face a little. I thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of squishy flab, smooth skin, and body heat. I moaned and breathed deeply amid her ample buttocks. After several minutes she stopped and shifted forward slightly, her rear still jutting toward me.

"There. Stay just like that for a few minutes, so I can stare and enjoy the view," I commented. Bent over the way she was, the entire width of her impressive butt was on display, and for the next few minutes, all I did was look, no touching. And I got another hard-on.

Very shortly, dreamland called to both of us. Tasha put her PJs on, and I replaced my boxers. We spooned, with Tasha's broad behind resting in my pelvis and over my thighs, and fell asleep.

Chapter Five

I woke around two-thirty in the morning, to gentle prodding in the ribs and rubbing on the shoulder. I rolled over and cleared my eyes.

"Kim," I whispered.

"Yeah," she whispered back. "You awake? I thought I'd take you in to ride my lap while I take a shit. You in?" she said quietly.

"Sure," I said. I slid my arms from around Tasha and carefully worked out of the blankets.

Kim took my hand and we slid quietly out of the bedroom, down the hall to the bath. Kim grabbed a bottle of mouthwash, took a sip, and swished for a minute. Same for me. Now if she kissed me it wouldn't be hard to tolerate due to night breath.

Kim ditched her PJ top and slid her bottoms and panties to her ankles. She wasn't wearing a bra. She lifted the toilet lid and sat. She asked if I could sit facing her, so I straddled her thighs and sat carefully.

"You're not too heavy," she said. "Actually, this is nice." She pulled my head toward her left shoulder and slid her arms around the middle of my back.

"If it gets uncomfortable with me sitting here, say so," I said.

"Doesn't matter. My lap will hold up fine," Kim said. We sat there and I could feel her letting herself relax. Twice she passed gas that hissed into the toilet for several seconds. I could feel her nicely-sized breasts pressing into my chest. Kim took time to kiss me long and gently.

When the kissing stopped, Kim leaned on me and took a deep breath and released it. At the end of her exhale, I noted her belly muscles flexing some. Then she took another breath, tightened her grip on me, and pushed. Her body tensed when she started, and as things got moving, she relaxed. I could hear the shit sliding out of her.

Then she let out a long, quiet grunt, getting the last of the load out. I heard it 'plunk' quietly into the toilet. The odor hit, ripe but somewhat mellow ad earthy.

"Damn, it stinks a little," Kim said. "Sorry."

"Everybody does it, and it usually does," I replied. I moved off her lap and she stood to wipe clean. "It wouldn't be fun if you didn't get to see the results of the potty break," Kim said, pulling up her bottoms and replacing her top.