Better the Second Time Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if she sensed that I was ready, she pushed again, and Tasha's turd grew two more inches. My left hand kept pace, and my right moved up to her ass, palm up. "I think this will be the end of it, Ethan. Get ready," Tasha said. Waiting a couple of seconds, she pushed again adding what looked to be three inches to the length of her log. I touched as near the end of it as I could with my right hand. With a last slight effort, the end of her mass of poop slid free.

I held it carefully as I lowered my hands to a more comfortable position. Tasha stepped over and lifted the lid on the toilet. She took some TP and wiped and dropped it in the bowl. She repeated the process until she was clean.

And then she made her way over to me. Of course, I had used the time to note what was in my hands. Her dark log was probably nearing eight inches long. It was all soft and sticky and warm. I expected a strong smell, but it didn't come. It was definitely ripe, but not intense or overpowering.

To go along with its length and softness was weight; it was probably over a pound, maybe going toward two. Having made these observations, it was time to get rid of it.

"Check it out, Ethan. That came out of my ass. Just for you. Nice size, all warm and soft," Tasha said. Hearing her talk, my erection throbbed. It had started as soon as my hand touched the large end of her turd.

She carefully took it from my hands and deposited it into the toilet bowl. I stood, mindful of the slight smears of her waste on each of my hands. Tasha stepped over and washed hers, up beyond the wrists, twice, with a helping of hand sanitizer that followed. I washed up to each of my elbows three times, plus sanitizing my hands and wrists.

Tasha got back into her clothes and I replaced my shirt as we left the bath and returned to the main living area. Tasha put the used towel in the wash, and recommended that I change to PJs as she was going to, and we could wash my clothes tomorrow before I left.

"If I poop or Kim pees with you, you'll be naked anyway. I have something in mind for my dump tomorrow, and whatever happens in between, you can sit on either of our laps while we use the porcelain," she said. I told her that sounded fine.

It was now just after three p.m. Both of us were now outfitted in our respective loungewear. We expected that Kim would return by 5:30 at the latest. The two of us killed another hour with our reading material of choice. I heard Tasha close her magazine and set it aside, and I felt her watching me. From where I leaned sideways on her shoulder, I shifted my eyes t look into her face.

"Go ahead and finish the chapter. I can wait that long to make out," Tasha decided. It was true. I was within a page of finishing the chapter in my book, which were my usual stopping points. Then just a brief skim of the last page and it refreshed where I was within the plotline. I finished.

Tasha straightened and pulled me onto her lap so we faced each other. This close, her green eyes flickered with intense color, and she grinned. Her right hand crept up the back of my neck into my hair. My own arms looped around her shoulders.

Tasha let her lips connect with mine, wet and warm. Her mouth massaged mine, and then her mouth slowly opened. Mine followed, simply a reflex. Tasha's tongue slid in, wide and soft, wet and exploring. She probed deeply, rolling it around my entire mouth and working her lips as necessary.

At last we disconnected to breathe. "Sorry. I think maybe that was a little long," she said. I wasn't breathing like I just finished a marathon, but I was inhaling deeply. The second and third go-round, her lips played gently on mine, and each time they parted there came a soft sucking sound. Each kiss still lasted several seconds, and Tasha's skills were more evident than mine. I could only claim it wasn't my first time, that I'd done enough not to be awkward, and that was it.

When her desire for oral sex was curbed, she slid me around and put my head on her chest. I felt the heat radiating off her breasts. "Big women need it too," she said. "You really like being here with me?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way. Even without the bathroom kinks. The facesitting and ass worship are first-class. Besides, you don't qualify as 'big' fat. You're 'wide', which I find sexy. Ours are the only opinions that matter," I said.

"I guess if I wasn't 'wide', I wouldn't have this ass, either," she realized.

"There you go. Even as wide as your physique happens to be, you're pretty enough, too," I pointed out. "Long as you're comfortable in your own skin, everybody else's negativity can roll right off. Not like your size is due to excessive eating. Large folks tend to be able to eat more, but your habits aren't unhealthy. You eat three pretty balanced meals a day, without constant or unhealthy eating in between. That is evidence that genetics and your family tree are playing a part," I said.

"I don't really have the ambition to walk regularly, either, because I'm on my feet so much downstairs," she said.

"Well, you could take a couple hours off your feet here when the shift ends, and go take a half-hour walk then. Plenty of light. You could have dinner, let it settle, then go. You could even do a thirty-minute stint in the morning, shower, then head for work. If you find you can create the time in your day, finding an activity to achieve some fitness isn't hard. I walk or use the stationary bike, or a combination of the two, twice a day," I said.

"But everybody is in their own world too, and it's not appropriate for one to pass any sort of judgment. If a person concludes they want something, methods of achievement are theirs to choose. Link up with a friend for support or as a partner for physical activity. I do what I do because I came to realize I simply wasn't active enough, so I adopted a simple activity. Now it feels weird not to do it on any given day," I added. "If you start, continuing is easier than you first think, too."

"I got space and money, I could have a treadmill when the weather is bad," Tasha said.

"That works. But enough of this. If you get there, fine. But I'm not on the soapbox. I like you just the way you are. Tonight we'll have pizza and a movie."

"And tomorrow, a pound or so will drop out of my ass," Tasha joked.

I didn't need to, but I cracked up. "Yes," I said, "there is that."

At quarter to five, Tasha called in the pizza order to Papa John's. It seemed none of the three of us was a vegetarian, as our two medium pizzas were topped with various forms of protein. We scheduled delivery for quarter to six. Kim would have some leeway to get back if she needed it.

As it turned out, Kim stepped through the door at 5:15. We told her of the pizza order, and Tasha wandered down to lock the front door of the shop again. We selected Catch Me if you Can with Leonardo DiCaprio for the evening's film. The food showed up dead on time.

We got the movie going and dug in. Between us, one entire pizza disappeared. I added Oreos for dessert myself. Kim passed after two slices; Tasha had three slices and skipped dessert. She added a fiber supplement to her soda so the cheese wouldn't bind her up. I thought about it and asked her to add some to mine. She obliged.

The movie ran just over two hours. During the final ten minutes, Kim was making eyes at me. Tasha knew what was due to happen, and she smirked, with a dancing light in her eyes. Good thing I limited my pizza intake to two slices. Otherwise I would have felt bogged down during festivities with Kim.

Kim came over and stood near me. "All right. Ethan knows part of what's going on tonight. But we're adding a pit stop, ok?'

"Have fun, you two," Tasha said cheerfully. Kim and I wandered down to the bath. As the door closed, I asked if she was planning a golden shower or a brown gift. Not tonight, she said; it was well into evening and we did have other plans.

She made her way to the toilet, lifted the lid, and sat. I stood facing her, and straddled her legs, the now-favored position. "Oh, my God, do I have to shit," Kim moaned.

"Are you gonna be uncomfortable?" I asked. "No," she said, "but that pizza topped things off, now I gotta get rid of something."

Two long hisses powered into the toilet. Kim's eyes widened during each, and she slumped over. I heard a soft crackling from around her anus, and imagined it opening slowly. Kim tensed carefully, and her eyes widened again. "I'm just gaping wide right now," she said. I looked at her. "It doesn't hurt. It's just big, and I'm ready to push."

She breathed in, carefully and slowly flexing her belly muscles. She exhaled as she made the careful push. Her eyes got big a third time. I heard the load sliding out of her. She kept her belly tight, extending the push. I suddenly felt her stomach skin collapse slightly, then I heard the continued sliding journey occurring at her anus. I heard a soft 'thud', then a minor splash that indicated something weighty had hit the toilet bowl.

That part over, Kim relaxed and kissed my cheek. She spread her legs slightly under me, and then I heard her urine tinkling against the toilet water. The stream drummed strong for several seconds, then tapered off. "Fuck, I feel better," Kim declared.

I leaned back and looked at her. The relief was evident in her face. I also noticed that her nearly-black, long hair was pulled into its ponytail, shining and soft. "What are you looking at?" Kim asked. "Sorry," I said, "but your hair is just gorgeous. I don't want to sound like a stylist of non-mainstream sexual orientation, but it's true." With that, she flipped the pony to the front of her shoulder, tilted my head, and brushed it across my face for several seconds. It felt as soft and healthy as I would have imagined. Even my cock started to respond; Kim said she could tell it, even though it didn't move enough to touch her anywhere.

With that, I lifted myself off Kim's lap, and she wiped clean. Before she flushed, she encouraged a look into the toilet. She had dumped a light brown turd, six inches long or so, with a very healthy diameter nearly to its tapered end. Surprisingly, there was only the faintest odor. Kim flushed and washed her hands, as did I. We departed and headed back to Kim's room.

Chapter Seven

In the room, Kim pulled the linens down on the bed. She got naked. I dropped my lounge pants and boxers but left my t-shirt. The blinds and curtains remained closed, so there would be no prying eyes.

"First question, do we start with making out or do you get pussy detail to start?"

"I gotta nix the pussy aftertaste while we kiss, so we better start with your first set of lips as opposed to the second," I said.

Both of us sitting there on the bed, and this cracked Kim up. It started as a chuckle, slid into a belly laugh, and her face fell into my shoulder, and when she looked up again, her face was red and her eyes were running wet. "Jesus, that was hilarious," she gasped, taking a huge breath and clearing her eyes.

"So does Tasha get topside while you two lay each other?" she asked. Suddenly a moderately serious question.

"If it's foreplay type stuff, usually I end up in her lap. In the bed, if we're literally having basic missionary-type sex, I like her on top because of her wide, soft ass. As big as she is, she's very good, and she's very mindful of my limitations. But she knows her being on top is a turn-on for me. She maneuvers her weight very carefully, even if things get aggressive."

At this, Kim propped pillows on the wall and asked me to sit. I complied. She swung a leg over, and carefully settled her ass across my upper thighs. She looked at me, and I let her know her position was fine. (Technically, I had wanted her to sit on my lap since I found her in the apartment on Friday).

It was not a disappointment. Her ass wasn't as wide as Tasha's, but each cheek was a sizable, soft mass. Think half a basketball, still inflated, for each side. Kim bemoaned its size, but I replied that for me, more is better, so don't be embarrassed.

With the ease of someone very familiar with the concept and the action, Kim let her lips touch mine. She let them gently work my mouth open far enough to slowly slide her tongue straight in and draw it back out. Both of her lips clamped one of mine in turn, gently pulling and sucking. She put a hand to the back of my head, broke contact on my mouth, and moved to the left side of my neck. She let her slow breathing tickle it for several seconds.

"Knock that off now, it tickles," I said, over her shoulder, my arms gently resting at the base of her neck. My dick had already started its stand-up routine. I nuzzled Kim's neck for several seconds. "Mind if I play with your headlights?" I asked quietly.

"I've never had a guy blatantly show interest, I guess, but by all means, go ahead," she answered. I used my hands to gently cup each of her breasts. I pushed my face to her chest and breathed deeply, taking in the smell of her skin. My thumbs worked her nipples, round and round. I worked my lips on her tits, up and down each, sucking carefully. My hands rubbed them, then lightly massaged them for a few minutes.

Throughout this several minutes, I became completely hard, and Kim was engaged and breathing deeply and with some anticipation. At one point her hand began exploring and she found my hardened cock.

"Holy shit, that's nice. In, in, in," she declared. "Are you wet?" I asked.

"Yes, yes," she assured. "All right." I groped for a condom from the nightstand. Kim opened it and applied it to my cock. She lifted herself to her knees, and eased my member between her legs. She gently drove her hips into my torso until I was as deep within her as I could get.

Our lips met again, for several seconds. Kim was content to let my erection rest inside her. As she broke the kiss, she slowly drew her hips back and slid forward a second time. She began kissing my neck. I leaned over her shoulder and eased my hand behind her head, gently burying it in her hair.

"You and my hair," she said quietly, her smile evident in her voice. "What? It's very nice," I said. At this point she eased herself back and freed my penis. "I'm going to go douche, clean up, and then you can sample my pussy," Kim said, swinging off me and leaving the bed. I took a second to dispose of the condom. Several minutes passed and she returned.

Though her figure was healthy, there was little extra fleshiness at her waistline. As she settled back in the bed, I noticed only a landing-strip of hair above her vagina. I positioned myself as she spread her legs for me. I splayed my fingers and rubbed her pubic mound. My fingers caressed the coarse, shortened hair there. I worked them to start rubbing and massaging her labia. I moved my lips down and kissed her there, then began sucking. Shortly, I switched to using my tongue, inserting the tip just into her fold and working it slowly up and down for a few minutes. For several more, I alternated lip and tongue techniques.

Depending on the tactic, Kim's breathing reflected her engagement. If things were physically intense because of what I was doing, she breathed hard and deep. When she was relaxed and contented, she breathed slow and deep, moaning with satisfaction.

"All right, dear, I don't mind if you stop," she said at one point. We swapped spots and I let her on top again. Very carefully, she stretched out atop me. My hands slid down her back and found her ass cheeks. I cupped and gently squeezed the soft skin repeatedly for a few minutes. I took a few more to just let my flattened palms and fingers slide over her rump.

"Shit," Kim said, "never had anybody play with my ass."

"Tasha and I do it regularly," I said.

"I admit I don't mind it," she decided.

At one point she shook her hair out and rested her head on my shoulder, letting her hair brush my bare chest as she lay there breathing gently. "I could give you a blowjob, pump you dry so Tasha is out of luck," she said.

"Only if you want to. No woman I've ever dated was forced to suck my dick because I thought it was a prerequisite. Tasha has never done it. I've let her come on my face, and I've come on her. That's it," I stated. "Though tonight, she wants me to service her pussy, once you and I part ways."

"I'll leave her something, then," Kim decided."Go on then, shoo."

I told Kim I'd check in on her before I crashed out for the night. Then I went in search of the primary lady of the house. She was not in the kitchen, living room or office. I routed back and stood in front of her bedroom door and knocked, pausing before I entered.

Tasha was in her PJs, camped on the bed propped up reading a book. "Hey, Ethan. You and Kim killed about forty-five minutes. You get a blowjob in return for letting her take you to bed and performing for her?"

"She mentioned a blowjob, but it wasn't required by me. She thought she better leave me able to service you, because I mentioned that I was going to."

"Well, your timing is good. I have something to share I think you might enjoy," she said. "Drop your bottoms and boxers, babe." I did as I was told. Tasha pulled her top off and slid her pants to her ankles and stepped out of them. She stood before me in satin-smooth black lingerie. She stepped over and looped her arms around my waist.

I looped my arms around her, and she pulled me as close as she could. My dick danced, rising as being near this ample, sometimes-mistress, heavy-duty pooping queen let me flip the switch.

This registered with Tasha. "That's it, Ethan, let Tasha do it to you." Her left hand grabbed my right and slid it down her ass. She splayed my fingers and let my palm rest directly across her asshole. "Right there," she instructed.

I knew right then she was going to pass gas and let me feel it as it happened. She was going to try for a long one that had "body" to it; noise and a tangible sensation that registered on my hand. I relaxed and leaned into her, and she stood rooted and supported me easily.

Very soon, Tasha took a deep breath. She let it out slowly and then I heard a long duck-quack as she delivered her gas. It lasted for probably a little more than five seconds, and I felt a slight vibration in the palm of my hand until the noise subsided.

"I could feel that," I told her.

"Well, we're not done yet. I'm giving you one more," Tasha informed me. With that, she let go of me and carefully maneuvered me behind her. I figured, correctly, that she was going to back herself into me and pass gas against my pelvic/groin area.

Her butt met my front, right in the groin, and I stood as wide as I could. Tasha remained slightly bent at the waist, keeping her ass pushed against me. I put my arms around her and leaned in. "That's it, lean forward and hang on. I'll hold you up," she said.

My erection throbbed, relishing the feel of her resting against me. I leaned on her, and she sighed contentedly as she countered m body weight. We stood for a few minutes. Then I felt Tasha breathing deeply and knew it was coming.

Then the noise began. It started as a quiet crackle from her anus. Then I felt her breathe and push carefully, and quiet became a seconds-long, blasting, deep tuba-note of noise. It was longer than her first, and I felt a very noticeable tremble traveling into my upper groin and lower bladder area.

Very carefully, Tasha straightened and pulled me around to her front. She hugged me close. "Feels good, right?" she asked.

"From a pretty, kinky lady like you, yes," I agreed.

"More flattery," she decided.

"Hey, you decided to share, and I had to say something. I like you too much to even tell a little lie," I said to her.

"Yes. On the whole 'liking you' thing. I am finding that I like getting kinky with you enough that it's hard to stop. I kinda don't want to. Tomorrow's already the last day this go-round."