Better the Second Time Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a look into the bowl. What rested there was dark, and healthy in overall size. It was probably about eight and a half inches long and soft-looking. Kim smiled as I took a long look, then closed the lid and flushed. She washed her hands.

She led me out of the bath, passing Tasha's door. "Come back to bed with me, why don't you," she said. So I did. I laid out in the bed, and Kim spooned me and looped one arm across my middle. She promptly fell asleep.

The smell of coffee woke me five and a half hours later at eight in the morning. I padded into the bathroom and used it, then wandered back out to ask Tasha, at the kitchen table with coffee, if I could get a shower.

She ok'd and I did. I helped myself to cereal and fruit, no coffee, and took a seat to eat. "So where'd you go last night?" Tasha asked me. I knew she knew; there was only one circumstance that would move me in the wee hours of the morning, and with only two bedrooms, she also knew where I would have ended up.

But I played it straight. "Kim came to get me about two thirty, made me an offer I thought best not to refuse. I went stool pigeon while she took a dump," I admitted.

"And was it as nice as one of mine?" Tasha asked.

"It had nice length, but it wasn't quite showing the mass yours have," I explained.

She grinned as she put her coffee mug on the table. "Still got the queen cheeks, then. Was it as much of a turn on for you as when you're with me?"

"I was about half hard, sitting there with her. She kissed me some while things were progressing, but other than that, she did her thing, and washed up before we went back to bed. She asked me to stay with her," I said.

Tasha said, "I admit I felt just a touch of jealousy, having you doing bathroom activities with another woman, even if it is a friend of mine. But that's as far as it goes. I don't dislike either of you. I brought her here because she wanted to know what it was like to have a person who was interested get kinky in the bathroom."

"Well," I said, "she's attractive enough. I definitely had some desire to go with her while she took a shit. I think maybe golden showers are more enjoyable for her, though she wasn't uncomfortable with me on the toilet."

"I bet she'll pee on you at least one more time while she's here," Tasha guessed. I told her that was probably a bet she'd win. I finished my cereal and fruit and retired to the living room to read for a short while. Then I brushed my teeth. As I finished, Kim wandered in wrapped in a towel, wanting to shower, no doubt. I tidied up and left her to it.

Fifteen minutes later she was out. She reappeared five minutes after that, dressed, with a towel still around her head. She had a leisurely breakfast, then unwrapped her hair and blew it dry. I then heard her brushing her teeth.

As she came into the living room, Tasha and I were at opposite ends of the large loveseat. Kim parked herself dead between us and nestled closer to me as I sat reading my book. I looked at Tasha and shrugged. She grinned back.

Kim was having none of it. "I know you shrugged at Tasha, Ethan. I pissed on you; I had you in my lap while I took a dump. I get to like you too, ok?" She gave me a look that dared me to argue with her.

"Yes, dear, I understand," I replied. She apparently felt I was being smug and sarcastic, because she added, "Just for getting cute right there, my pussy is going to soak you again. You've been forewarned."

A short while later, Tasha and I decided to take a walk; Kim declined. We walked about fifteen minutes one way and turned back for the trip home. Tasha said, "I know you aren't playing favorites between me and Kim, but do you have a favorite?"

"Well, it's not exactly an even comparison. I don't know Kim well. That should end the conversation, but I will give you a hypothetical. If Kim and I had an equal amount of time with each other as you and I have had, I think you'd be my favorite. Kim peeing on me was an amazing turn-on. Doing other things might prove to be equally erotic, but with you there was an intangible draw right from that first mutual meeting in the coffee shop. Then the kinky stuff got aired, and I wanted erotic with you. The blond hair, the ample figure, big butt, sizable thighs. I couldn't help anticipating results if you and I ended up in the bathroom together. I started to imagine what kind of dump you might take, with an ass that big," I declared.

"I guess you're not disappointed then," she said.

"Hell no," I replied. "Even if Kim and I were closer, you wouldn't have to work hard to not disappoint me. I will always have a spot for you when it comes to sex, love, affection, and kink. If I started having a number of ladies become interested in bathroom kink between them and me, and you wanted me for said kinky stuff, I'd come running, each and every time."

"I'll try to keep things interesting," Tasha decided.

"I will never get bored getting kinky with you, woman. You turn me on way too much, way too often."

"I did have a thought though," she informed me. Out came my questioning look. She continued, "I'm re-thinking the whole turd-on-display thing I mentioned earlier. Not that I wouldn't do it that way. But I thought maybe I could get you to take one of my wonderful loads into your hands as it comes out of my ass."

I immediately said, "Touching it might be kind of gross. But wow. I wouldn't expect you to necessarily go there, even with your mistressing background. For you, or with you, I'd probably try it," I concluded.

"Well, think. It doesn't have to be messy. Just hold things until, and then after, I make the delivery. We can always wash body parts very thoroughly. And multiple times. Takes out all the risk," Tasha said. "I was thinking today's dump could go down that road," Tasha informed me.

We reached the shop entrance and stepped inside and proceeded up the rear staircase. "I guess I'm up for new ground," I said quietly just before we stepped into her apartment. Kim was reading a magazine when we entered.

"You're back. That's good," she said. "Ethan. My bladder is in serious need of emptying." I looked at Tasha.

"Hey, it's just another shower. Two weeks ago, I serviced four clients beyond my time at Cruise-In. I can handle the extra water usage," she assured me.

So I let Kim lead the way to the bath. Behind closed doors, both of us stripped and stepped into the shower unit. Much like the first time, I stretched out in the bottom with Kim spreading her legs and squatting toward my torso.

Unlike last time, Kim relaxed more quickly. Her stream started strong and stayed that way until she was empty. She got me good and wet, and her piss was a much narrower stream. She moved easily to wet my whole torso. As soon as warm and wet hit my skin, my penis came to attention rather fast. As her stream continued, I let myself enjoy things enough to get my member throbbing. Kim finished.

She sighed deeply. "Fuck, that was good. I needed that," she said.

I looked up into her face, and she returned a relaxed, contented smile. I phrased a question. "Is the golden shower thing more of a turn-on for you than going brown?"

She responded, "I don't mind either one. Tasha said you were a good candidate if I wanted to experience 'number two' with a willing, consenting partner. And it was good. But I guess it'd be fair to say I do get more enjoyment out of peeing with a partner."

She opened the hot water tap and rinsed away a puddle of pee. She rinsed me down and applied a generous amount of body wash. "I think you can stand there and let me wash you up and down," she decided. "I promise to be gentle with your junk."

"Ummm, ok," I agreed. She scrubbed thoroughly and gently all my major limbs and my trunk. She switched and lastly lathered a washcloth. She gently and thoroughly washed my shaft and my brass ones. She rinsed and lathered again to do my buttocks.

We did have a minor incident before we rinsed, dried and re-dressed. As Kim washed my standard equipment, it responded as you would expect it to. She proclaimed it was very nice and looked at it for a bit as she continued working. Very suddenly, I felt the urge to release. I stepped in close and leaned on Kim. Wrapping my arms around her, I let the urge build and reached down to point my dick just before the shot happened. I plastered a stream onto her belly.

"Sorry," I whispered in her ear after I groaned at the release. She soaped a hand after getting the area wet and cleaned off the sex residue. She also thoroughly washed her vagina. "Thanks a lot, rookie," she said, mocking me. "Shit, can't even control yourself."

"Hey, a hot brunette was playing with my brass ones. Cut me a little slack." She rolled her eyes, but she was grinning.

Now dried and dressed, we returned to the living area to find Tasha working on lunch; chicken quesadillas. We hadn't spent that much time getting clean after getting kinky, but things were timed so we could eat just after noon. There is a machine to help cook this particular dish, but Tasha apparently preferred and had the talent to use the oven to bake them for about 40 minutes.

As they went in, Tasha revealed that she had a Playstation 3 hidden with her entertainment stand. Among a few other games, she regularly favored "Wheel of Fortune," "Family Feud," and "Jeopardy!" We opted for the last while we waited on the food. I was no slouch at Jeopardy, but Tasha did win by a couple thousand dollars, even as I risked more than she in the Final Jeopardy round. Kim did well, but was behind me by three grand after risking enough in the finals to catch me, and losing out due to an incorrect, but educated, guess on the question.

The food appeared looking restaurant-perfect. We added fruit and tortilla chips with cheese dip to complete the meal. Kim and I had two quesadilla slices each, while Tasha opted for two small ones and a third a little larger. She ate more fruit and backed off with chips and dip.

As we tended to cleanup and dishes, Kim and I congratulated Tasha's culinary knowledge and thanked her for the meal; she enjoyed cooking but admitted she would probably order in a pizza and select a movie from her stash for the evening. Good plan.

The three of us went walking again after letting the food settle. As we returned to the apartment, Tasha elected to shower. Kim got a phone call as the two of us made ourselves comfortable in the living room. Whatever she did for a living, the only question she asked was "Are you sure I'll only be needed that long?" and responded to the given answer with, "All right, I'll get there."

She was a manager for a leather goods wholesaler; the assistant manager who was supposed to handle things for the day apparently ended up with sick kids and a good husband who was traveling for his job.

What she said to me after ending the call was, "Let Tasha know I had to go. My assistant manager has to go home to deal with sick kids, because she doesn't use a nanny and her husband is away on his own business. About three hours and I can shake loose again and come back to enjoy pizza and a movie with you guys. You owe my pussy a thank-you for two golden showers. I'll collect. Beyond that, I want some sack time with you before I'm gone after the weekend. I want to make out; maybe have your cock inside me. If you're lucky, maybe I'll give your dick a good sucking. Until then, farewell," she said as she walked to the door and out through it.

Chapter Six

Tasha emerged from her bedroom dressed after her shower about ten minutes after Kim left. She took a look around as she settled next to me on the oft-used loveseat. "Where'd Kim go?" she asked directly. And so I filled in the blanks.

When I finished, Tasha said, "At least she should make it back. And," she continued, "my shower left you two alone for at least fifteen minutes. Did Kim say she wanted to take advantage of you in any way, shape or form?"

I was honest. "What she said was that she wanted some sack-time with me. She doesn't necessarily want full-on sex. She wants to make out. I owe her some snatch worship because she proffered two excellent golden showers. If I'm lucky, she says I might get a blow job," I finished.

Tasha was smiling. "I can probably live with all that. You've never been intimate with my pussy though."

"I'll manage," I replied.

"When you two are done, would you try servicing my cunt?"

I knew she was completely shaved "down there," so I said yes. Maybe it would be another activity we both highly enjoyed.

"I'll work your cock with my mouth, if you want," Tasha added.

"I'm not going to expect it, or make demands. If you want to, I won't say no," I decided.

"I have given more than one blowjob to a guy. I know how it's done. I certainly wouldn't mind giving you one. Our activities have always been centered around other things," she pointed out.

"Our relationship is outside some defined norms. Definitely not conventional," I countered.

So it was now just after two o'clock. We could expect that Kim would return by five or so. Tasha said, "That reminds me. I took this out of my other pair of pants yesterday." It was the Polaroid shot of her crapping on my face. We hadn't actually taken a little time to enjoy another high-quality dump from her. I leaned over, and she held the photo so I could study it.

The load she left was about a foot long, and even in the photo you could tell it was soft but had mass. Unbidden, I recalled the feeling of it sliding down my face, and the prominent sulfur odor was suddenly in my nostrils.

"Look at that. It was even bigger than I wanted it to be," Tasha said. "The color was a little lighter than usual, but it was soft, too. So, would you repeat the experience?"

"Not regularly, and probably only with you, because I happen to be comfortable with how you do things," I said.

"I see. But you did like my ass being that close to your face."

"That part was just fine," I confirmed.

"Well, I'm glad we did it at least once," she said. With me leaning close to her, she added quietly with her mouth near my ear, "Maybe you'd like a massage, Ethan?"

"Oh, hell yeah...I bet you're pretty good at that too." She proceeded to say she didn't have formal training, but had developed her own technique that worked well without doing more harm than good. There was just enough room for me to stretch out on my belly on the loveseat.

To my surprise, Tasha carefully straddled my butt, so her hands had access to my shoulders, neck and back. She began by lightly rubbing the back of my neck with four fingers and both thumbs. She gradually increased to a medium pressure that worked the knots out of the muscle up high.

She proceeded to use the flat of her palms gently up and down my back, then switched to moderately pressing them into the skin around my spine as she worked up and down. I breathed deeply, very relaxed. After several minutes working my back, she slid her hands to my shoulders. There was generally a top-down mentality. But my shoulders were probably the most tense.

It would have been hard for her to work there with me lying down, so Tasha shifted to a sitting position with one leg along the loveseat and the other leg bent with a foot on the floor. She tucked me into her lap and I leaned forward some. Her hands came up and rubbed the back, top, and front of my shoulder area for a few minutes. Then she switched to a gentle kneading, pushing into the skin. She became more aggressive with her hands as she worked down into the tight muscle. I moaned and groaned without thinking about it as I felt things loosening.

She worked the area for several more minutes. She stopped, and her hands drifted down to circle my waist. She rested her chin on my right shoulder. I felt her take a deep breath and tense her legs. A long, low rumble beat into the seat cushion of her furniture. Tasha sighed after the gas release.

"Kim's not around, so I can turn it loose," Tasha said quietly with a chuckle. We sat for a couple more minutes, and then more gas was muffled by the seat cushion, but it was another long, deep sound. Tasha said, "Half hour, tops, and I'm gonna make another delivery." I slumped over and groaned. "Wonderful," I said half-heartedly. She cuffed me playfully on the shoulder.

"Honestly Ethan, consider this concept and its oddity and craziness, just on the surface: you admit you enjoy the very thought of even a moderately attractive woman relieving herself, with you present, and particularly with you as her target. When you look at that thought, just on the surface, it's beyond a little weird."

I countered, "It is, in that perspective. For a long time I thought there was something wrong with me. And then you came along and we got to know each other, and things progressed into kinky territory. And my desires took form, because you were willing. That led me to a realization, after our first trip to the bathroom, that I found the actual, real-life activity of my thoughts enjoyable. I let my bodily responses roam openly."

"Beyond that, I had earlier done some trolling on the internet and discovered I was not the only one out in the world who wanted and enjoyed bathroom-oriented intimacy. This 'fetish' was much, much more widespread than I could have realized, and suddenly, the weirdness was gone. Weird desire? Yes. But my physical self no longer felt weird because I was no longer the only one, or possibly a person with something wrong with him," I concluded.

"Well said," Tasha responded.

"Besides," I added, "as long as you clearly define the line between reality and fantasy, why give a shit what others, who are supposedly 'normal' in terms of sexual desires and practices, think? If the law had a problem with it, it could be argued that these odd practices weren't being carried out in view of, or forced on, the general public. Private environment, no one needs to know, don't discuss it out in the world. What happens is private, and most importantly, occurs between consenting adults."

I had no idea if that argument had any legal standing, but it sounded good, very lawyerly.

We had occupied at least twenty minutes with this topic of discussion. Tasha spoke up. "Ethan, it's time, hon. I need to poop for you." We rose together and traveled to the bathroom. She found a ragged towel and spread it on the floor. "If we lose any of it," she explained, "it would be nice not to have to clean up the floor." I agreed.

Tasha stripped totally nude once again, moving her clothing out of the danger zone. I stripped my shirt off and left it with her stuff. "Don't worry, I'll help your hands deal with taking the load," she said. "I can tell you're a little apprehensive, and I promise, it'll be easier than you're picturing.

Had to trust her, I guess, with that part. And I could, because I trusted her way more than just skin-deep, so to speak. Tasha turned her back to me and squatted slightly. She coached me close enough to easily get both hands up around her anus.

It didn't take her long to get things going. She let herself relax as much as she could, and within a very short time her anus blossomed open, showing a dark spot that swelled to fill the opening. She gave a slight, gentle push. A couple of inches of deep brown protruded from her ass.

"Ok, cup your hand under it, Ethan," Tasha said reaching to take my left wrist. She pulled my hand up toward the beginning of her brown loaf. She gently guided my hand to touch it. It was warm and soft and a little sticky. I resisted the urge to pull my hand away.

"This is what you do. As I'm pushing, be sure your first hand moves to hold the turd. When you can guess it's about to end, move your other hand up to support the other end as it comes free," she instructed.

I stayed positioned and left my hand loose so her turd would move when she pushed. She started, breathing deeply and tensing just a little. It was a careful push, not forceful, that allowed me to adjust my support of her load.