Better the Second Time Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let myself bask in the fact that I was hugging a pretty lady with plenty to hug and a wonderful ass. But then there was her former occupation, which led to her willingness to explore things and go in directions I dictated. I wouldn't be able to have the option of doing the things she and I had done if she wasn't the person she was.

"Remember that this kind of thing is frowned upon in the average piece of the real world. It is regarded as a sexual disorder for the most part. The only reason it happens at all is because two interested parties, usually in a heterosexual setting, connect with each other and decide to explore. And what happens remains between the two people and never shows itself in reality. We always have to go back to our lives, only indulging periodically. We can enjoy the experiences and feel okay about things because we're consenting adults," I pointed out.

"You have apparently spent some time letting your mind wander to the subject. You're right of course."

I added, "The 'sexual disorder' thing has been the opinion of the professional community. I don't know if it's psychology or psychiatry, but the average person is led to believe the 'professional' has seen or heard everything, or the majority of 'everything.' I wonder how many 'professional' types could say they've dealt with this particular disorder."

"We don't have to care. You can let your mind wander to me and the things you and I have done in your spare time. Nobody can read your mind or impose a penalty for your thoughts," Tasha declared.

"We don't, I can, I do, and no, they can't," I agreed. I departed long enough to empty my bladder and brush my teeth. When I returned Tasha was under the covers. She tossed them back to let me into the bed. She was naked, and her ample body, wide ass, and soft, smooth skin beckoned to me. I slid in beside her. She nestled me close and tucked my head on her chest, resting her chin on top of my head. I relaxed.

"You can tease my pussy tomorrow. And you'll have to say goodbye to Kim. Are you getting enough out of this?" Tasha questioned. My lips worked in the hollow of her throat. "I will always like your specialized techniques. I'll never be bored. And I wouldn't have things any other way, with any other type of woman than you," I said. We lay in the dark to let sleep come.

Chapter Eight

We rose and accomplished breakfast Sunday morning. Kim would leave before lunch. Tasha recommended I not worry about a shower until after then, because she was likely to make a special delivery that would require a shower anyway. I accepted her logic.

Kim disappeared into her room to pack. She was local, of course, but had a ten-minute drive to her house. The first medium-size duffel went into her car. I went into the room while she put the remainder of her stuff into the second bag. When she was done we stood looking at each other. The room door was closed. Kim stood in front of me, close, her arms resting loosely at my waist. Her hair was down and brushed out, straight and with a glossy shine.

I leaned in near her ear. "Thank you for giving me two first-rate golden showers and taking a couple of dumps for me," I said. You certainly piss world-class. I hope asking to be present while you pooped wasn't too weird," I said.

She replied, "Well, the pooping thing I was curious about. I don't think I would repeat the exercise with a random person, and only maybe with certain people in my group of friends, if they were into that. None probably would be. With you, Ethan, I admit the action was a little odd, but I didn't necessarily feel weird about it. With you I felt comfortable, especially after helping you and Tasha achieve one of her goals.

"For the golden soaks, you're welcome. That is one thing I take personal satisfaction in. I do my best to give a potential candidate a good drenching. My bladder capacity is certainly somewhere beyond average."

She took several seconds to kiss me long on the lips. "It was fun for me, Ethan. You were easy to work with and I know you appreciated my efforts to please you and entertain your fetish for watersports in particular. If I ever have wicked urges to piss on someone as much as that person can handle, I'll call Tasha and she can help us hook up again."

"Deal," I agreed. "It was nice meeting you, Kim. Always remember, you're pretty enough for me. Ignore the folks who don't think so, and think of me when you note them."

"Will do. Thanks, Ethan. Probably see you again." She departed through the bedroom door. I stayed in the room and noted the goodbye between her and Tasha. Tasha asked what Kim thought of me. Kim responded that I was a good guy; there was likelihood she would want to come and entertain me again, possibly multiple times. Couldn't argue with that.

I heard the two of them depart; Tasha had re-locked the door after Kim was out and away. The shop was apparently closed one weekend a month, just to grant the owner some welcome downtime. This weekend was apparently it.

I stepped out to the living room after retrieving my book and settled on the loveseat. Tasha returned. She parked herself next to me with a magazine. I leaned into her shoulder, and she slid a hand out to rest on my thigh, rubbing periodically as we sat there just enjoying each other.

Lunch rolled around. We settled for fruit and sandwiches and a little chocolate for dessert. After letting it settle, we took an hour's walk, and returned to the apartment. Tasha flipped on the TV. After a half hour sitcom, the TV went off and Tasha sighed deeply.

"It's time," she declared. I knew she meant another delivery. We navigated to the bathroom. Tasha stripped clothing and lingerie. "Get naked, into the shower and sprawl out for me. This is gonna be a big one. I feel it moving."

I complied. She looped herself around me as I stepped in. "Sorry, this is going to be a load, it makes me wanna talk naughty to you, but God, I've come to love working you over. Down you go, now."

I eased down and stretched out. Tasha spread her legs and planted a foot on either side of me, with just enough space. With her back to me, she put her hands on her hips, stood straight, and relaxed.

I took in the view of her broad back and her ass. I realized that Tasha wanted to remain as upright as possible, and let gravity drop her turd as far as possible before it landed on me. From where she now stood, she was going to target squarely on my stomach.

As she stood and both of us waited, gas rushed out of her twice, each time nothing more than a loud hiss. Still standing tall, I heard Tasha inhale. She braced her hands on the shower. I watched her stomach contract as she chose the time to push. Surprisingly, I had a good angle to watch her anus. Her push made it stretch. It gaped wide, and brown filled it out. The end of her turd, as wide as my closed fist, bloomed from her ass.

She maintained her push, though carefully. Because she didn't stop, her brown gift kind of shot out all at once, after the fat end cleared her anus. I watched it slide, curling slightly and heard Tasha grunt and moan with relief.

Now I watched her very large load come completely free. I tensed my belly. The turd probably traveled a little more than a foot, and landed dead on my belly with a slap as it touched skin. My hardness hadn't taken long to form, and watching Tasha's delivery fall and make contact had it throbbing and straining.

Tasha turned and evaluated her effort. Her eyes went big for just a split second, and then she let herself slide into a wicked grin that had pride in it and absolutely no bad intent. Her deposit was a medium shade of brown, six inches or so in length. The wide end was fist-size, and broad all the way to the narrow tip. The very top of the broad end was a little hard, but the remainder was soft and thick. It smelled badly ripe, but I couldn't dislike that aspect.

With more ease and grace than she should have managed, Tasha stepped clear and squatted. Face to face, she smiled gently and put her lips to mine. She tugged and pulled and sucked with her lips, sliding all of her wet tongue slowly into my mouth. I opened as wide as necessary, and all of her tongue rolled around my mouth. She withdrew and left my lips wet.

The heat from her turd had been intense at first, fading quickly. In a kinky way it felt nice leaking into my skin. "Can I move it now?" she asked, opening the shower door and reaching out to flip the lid on the toilet. I nodded. She wrapped a hand loosely with toilet paper, gently lifted her prize and deposited it to the toilet bowl.

That done, she reached with her other hand and began slowly and deliberately stroking my penis. After only seconds, I started to pant and groan. Keeping her hand working, Tasha made another surprisingly agile move. She carefully wedged herself between my legs, with her head very near my cock. She gripped it again, groping and rubbing and giving careful but prolonged tugs. She switched to groping my testicles gently.

I could only conclude that she expected me to come in her hair, and she obviously had no fear or regrets as to the mess. Tasha slid her head around in my lap, the back of her hair rubbing my crotch. I breathed loudly, and finally I could stand no more. I wrapped a hand around Tasha's fist. She tugged carefully and held my dick. With a grunt from my belly, I loosed my load and slimed her hair. The shot was long; when I expected the end, it kept flowing. Finally I slumped back, my own delivery made.

I'd left a mess across a good portion of the top of Tasha's head. There was apparently no danger of anything running down her face or getting near her eyes. She started the water and washed her hair twice. She stepped out and wiped clean from her dump and flushed the toilet; only a few minutes had really elapsed, though it felt longer. The sink ran and she washed her hands.

Tasha had not told me it was time to move, so I stayed put. She re-entered the shower. She squatted and rested her ass carefully in my lap. She gradually settled some of her weight, and when she hit my limit, she stayed and just let her wide ass rest in my groin. Slowly, she began to shift and gyrate, rubbing her ass across my lap and deep into my groin. She bounced up and down gently. This continued for several minutes, until Tasha had cranked herself up.

We swapped positions. Tasha put my face in her crotch after rubbing aggressively there for a few minutes. "Lick it. Go between the labia if you want, but just use your tongue until I cue you I'm feeling ready," she instructed.

Holy shit, she'll come in my hair for sure, I thought. And so I went to work. Slow circles, up and down, deliberately dragging my tongue all over the outer portion of her pussy and getting things wet. Her hand eventually found the back of my head and caressed my hair. Though I knew what was coming, I relaxed. Tasha knew limits, and she knew how to achieve her goals with me under her spell.

"All right, stop," I heard her say. I stopped. Tasha let one hand rub her snatch again. Her other hand gently cupped my head to keep it near. Eventually, she breathed deeply, ready to climax. Her hand came away from her pussy and carefully held my head in the line of fire. She leaned back and let her legs slump open. I slid one hand up and rubbed delicately on one thigh close to her cunt.

That was it. I felt her tense, breathe out, and she let the dam break. She stifled a scream or two, but that second set of lips parted, and I felt a warm, wet blast directly at the top of my head. She blasted me good, longer and with more output than I'd had. Eventually her wicked flood subsided.

She took a few heaving breaths, resting there in the shower. "Fuuuuuuck." she decided aloud. Still she kept my head at her crotch. There was a reason; she splashed a long, powerful, warm piss through my hair. She cleared anything where she didn't want it by swiping a hand carefully across my face. She started water to clear my eyes and rinse the worst of the come and piss out of my hair.

Eventually she stopped and something flickered across her face. Remaining in front of me, she turned her back, located my head with one hand, and backed her ass into my face. She spread her legs just a bit and leaned over, gently burying my face in her ass crack. Her hand stayed at the back of my head; I decided I was not supposed to move.

Even in this position, I felt Tasha taking a breath. Seconds later she rolled out another tuba-note of gas, muffled because my face was buried partially in her soft flesh. She let fly so expertly I felt a long, buzzing raspberry against the skin of my face. She moved enough to let me breathe for several seconds and clear my nostrils. I found my face plastered to her buttocks once more. Okay, more...go ahead, I thought.

I felt her relax and breathe in. And then her anus flared open...I closed my mouth very deliberately. With one long push, soft, warm shit slid out to hit my nose. Tasha kept my face in her cheeks and kept pushing. The turd flattened and slid down my face, the fat end working slowly over my tightened lips. The turd slid warm and somewhat sticky down my face until it was free. It clung to my skin for a few seconds and then drooped away.

I heard water. Tasha wet and soaped a rag. She scrubbed, rinsed, scrubbed, and rinsed my face again. She took my cheeks and puckered my lips, scrubbing and rinsing them so I wouldn't get a nice dose of soap in the mouth. Then she wet, shampooed, rinsed and repeated twice with my hair. We each tended to the balance of a thorough shower.

Before we finished, something happened to me. My belly began sending signals. Some gas leaked out for me.

"Hey, Tasha," I said, "I kinda gotta pull a number two..." She turned, put her hands on her hips, and gave me a dirty look while she shook her head. She reached out, grabbed, and carefully pulled me into a hug, setting herself so I could lean on her.

"If it's gonna come, you go right ahead and unload it," she said quietly with her lips near my ear. Despite her stern look before the hug, I knew she was smiling.

Normally I needed privacy and a little time because relaxing to do the deed proved hard for me. But I noted where I was and who I was with, and I relaxed physically. "Take your time," Tasha crooned in my ear. Her lips played along my neck. And so I stood there with Tasha until things worked out. There was no intense smell.

She said to me, "Go ahead and step out and clear the way so I can get rid of this deposit."

I did as I was told. She stepped out and leaned back into the shower to remove the waste. It went into the toilet. I cleaned myself and flushed, Tasha taking a look at the results of my effort before I did. "Not bad," was her comment. She washed her hands again, and we departed the bathroom.

Both of us put on clean street clothes, and Tasha was first back to the living room. I came out and sat, with her making sure I ended up in her lap. We just looked at each other. Finally I stated the obvious.

"What the hell was that, pushing your turd in my face?" I asked. "We kinda agreed that was toward limit territory."

"I just felt like I had more to get rid of, and I was feeling really kinky, wanting to be a little naughty and give in to some hormones, so I decided to dominate you just a little. I wondered all the while how you'd feel," she said.

"I knew I was in trouble after the gas. I don't know that I enjoyed it, but at least you didn't play rough. I was more okay with you squirting into my hair. But as usual, I'm having a hard time being mad at you. I'm here because kinky is what I want, within reason, and plowing my face into your ass and taking a shit probably seemed reasonable to you at the time," I pointed out.

"It was very spur-of-the-moment. At one point, I wondered what it would have been like to push that first log into your mouth. Probably wouldn't have fit, but it gave me a horny jolt to think about trying it. We might have to get that naughty and just plain weird sometime," Tasha declared.

"Jesus. Maybe not," was all I could get out in response.

"Don't dwell on it. If it freaks you out more than anything, it was just a brief but intense thought that occurred in the heat of the activity." I told her I'd try not to.

"So I was thinking you could have dinner here, and awhile later I'd walk back to your place. And, anytime I have to pee from now till then, you can sit with me and enjoy the experience."

"Good plan," I said.

We whiled away the afternoon with a game of Clue and more Jeopardy. Tasha drank water liberally and took me along for the bathroom visit each time. She drained a good bladder-full always, and I sat perched on her thighs and enjoyed the sounds and the general satisfaction of being on the toilet while she did her business. This was the most basic fulfillment of my fetish-oriented desires, but still I enjoyed it and got hard, although simply being around Tasha did that to me anyway.

We were eating tacos by six o'clock. We cuddled a lot on the couch, with Tasha being very gentle and pushing all the right buttons to be sure I was okay after her impromptu domination exercise in the shower. By seven-thirty we made the walk to my house. Tasha stepped inside.

"This is nice. Sometimes I think I'd like more space," she said.

"This place was laid out right for my tastes. I did nothing except buy it. It's not so huge that I dread cleaning it. But your place is big enough to be comfortable, but still intimate, and I like it," I said.

"Still, it might be nice to get kinky here. We can always do mess control like we do at my place. I could pack all the materials."

"If you know what you're doing, I guess I'm game, sometime," I offered.

Tasha pulled me close and held me one more time, kissing my neck and rubbing my back while we stood there. I let her, soaking up being close to her and being touched. Before she stepped back to go out the door, she said quietly, "Three months, I bet I'll be lusting again. Putting a load in your mouth might be very, very appealing at that point."

She looked into my eyes, and I saw no wickedness or twisted desire in light of this last remark. Just a gentle smile that told me she felt the two of us could have explored anything together. She may have been right. With a last kiss, she stepped through the and made the short journey home in the slowly fading light of evening.

THE END