Between Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ForMySaniT
ForMySaniT
26 Followers

Reaching out, I rested my hand on her hip. I could not tear my brown eyes away from those white panties.

Erin saw where my eyes were fixed and frowned nervously. "Daddy?"

I did not want to scare her. Although, I suspected that I was. My need to have her was slowly burning me like a fever I had never known. This fever must have affected my brain because I was suddenly doing things that I might have never thought of doing before.

My thumb traced idly along the edge of her panties, hooking underneath them while moving them slightly to the side. A tattoo which had been hidden beneath her underwear was revealed to me, now. I stared at it for the longest time, wishing that I could cover it in kisses.

"What is this?" I asked, doing my best to prolong this moment.

Erin blushed. The tattoo was what she thought I had been looking at this entire time. "It's a butterfly," she said.

Tracing over the blue and yellow wings of the butterfly, I heard her breath tremble. She liked my touch. Her hardening nipples were positive proof of that fact. "When did you get it?"

She shook her head, forcing herself to concentrate on my question and not my hand. "I've had it. Didn't I tell you?"

"No, Erin. I would remember something like this." God, I didn't think I would ever forget it. I stared at her exposed hip and the skin revealed to me. My imagination wondered why I did not see the outer edge of the dark diamond-shaped hair which I knew I should be seeing. Did she shave? Did she wax?

"Do you like it, Daddy?"

"Oh, yes, baby. She's beautiful."

Now, lying on my side, I wondered if she could feel the erection straining to break free of my pants. I looked up to see her staring at me. What is she thinking about all this, I wondered.

Erin smiled. "Goodnight, love." She leaned forward to kiss what I assumed would be my cheek, when I suddenly felt her lips press against mine.

The kiss was innocent but, I cupped her face, hanging on to that kiss just a bit longer than she had anticipated.

When Erin backed away, she felt my sex piercing into her thigh. She smiled bashfully as she looked down at what she felt pressing into her flesh. "I think those pictures did more for you than you let on."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, that is certainly not because of me," she said leaving the room. But, my excitement was because of her. It was always because of her.

After Erin left, I did my best to calm myself. I thought that a good night's rest would help but, that proved more elusive than I had ever dreamed. Unable to sleep, I went to my study.

I sat behind my desk, thinking not of the book in front of me but, the young woman that I knew was sleeping in the room directly above me. Setting the book down, I reclined in my large leather chair. I untied the sash of my robe allowing it to open. Looking down at my legs, I remembered how, in recent months, I had been content to lounge around my house in the nude. I had told myself that I would not be able to do that now that Erin was here. The truth was that I wanted to be free of my restricting clothes more now than ever.

Stripping out of my pants, I closed my eyes while relaxing in my quiet study. I must have nodded off because when I came to, Erin was standing above me. Nervously, I tried to cover myself up but, she had her head down and did not seem to notice that I had nothing on except my robe. I tensed as I saw the way that she held her head.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked sitting up. My eyes slowly moved over her form, loving the tank top near burst and the thin underwear.

She shook her head, raking her fingers through her long dark hair. "I think that I might be coming down with something."

Her voice had sounded so child-like. Erin was asking for my help. The same way that she would have asked for help after having a bad dream, when she had been a little girl. It always made me want to move heaven and earth to make things right for her again.

"Do you have a fever?" I asked.

Erin took my hand, bringing it to her forehead. "I don't know," she mumbled in a pout.

Concern brought a frown to my face. "You do feel a little warm."

"I do?"

"Yes," I answered hoarsely, feeling more concerned with the way that she was holding my hand between her breasts.

Erin moved my hand down the length of her beautiful body, guiding my hand beneath her panties. My fingers were guided deep within her, enveloped in warmth that coursed through me like electricity. "Do I feel hot, Daddy?" she asked.

"Yes," I gasped.

I delved deeper inside of her. My reward was a lustful plea to give her more, accompanied by a noticeable increase in the essence coating my fingers. Unable to be without her any longer, I cleared my desk with a sweep of my hand. As I hooked my arms around her waist, lifting her onto the desk, Erin raised her shirt over her head, then cast the discarded garment carelessly to the floor.

"Oh, Erin, you're beautiful."

Her hands cupped my face bringing my mouth to her full breasts. I listened to her inhale behind clenched teeth as my tongue swirled over breast. I kissed my way down her body, stopping at those cotton panties which had been tormenting me all night. Running my tongue over the fabric, I found her clit, gently sucking and nibbling at it.

"Daddy, please."

Looking into her brown eyes, I could see lust but, above all else, need. She needed me.

Erin raised her hips, helping me to pull off what was separating us. She slid her hands over my chest, moving up to my shoulders, pushing back my robe, sending it down over my arms and finally to the ground. Her legs wrapped around my waist, pulling me close.

Taking my erection in hand, I rubbed my tip against her vaginal lips. She was so wet and I wanted her so much. I would have liked to been fast and furious but, I forced myself to take my time, enjoying every moment of this. It surprised me how nervous I felt. I was shaking with anticipation as I eased inside of her.

Erin had easily taken all of me into her. She wrapped her arms around me, kissing me deeply. Her smooth cinnamon legs brought me in deeper, guiding my tempo as she met my thrusts with her own.

"I want to cum," I moaned feeling myself dangerously close to climax as I thrust harder at her command.

"Not yet," she pleaded. "I'm so close."

Clenching my teeth, I ordered myself to hold out just a bit longer. Just as Erin had promised, I soon felt her juices covering my lap. I held tightly to her as she clung tightly to me while shivering in delight. In that moment, I could feel the throb of spurt after spurt filling her with everything I had to give. I closed my eyes reveling in the sensation.

Opening my eyes with a jerk, I saw Erin gently placing a freshly folded stack of my clothes on my dresser. I stared around my room in bewilderment. As my eyes adjusted to the surroundings of my room, I realized that it was morning.

Erin smiled as she noticed that I was awake. "I didn't mean to wake you," she said. "I just did a little laundry and thought I would bring your clothes in here for you." She stopped, looking at me with concern in her eyes as she saw that I was covered in sweat. Noticing the wild expression in my eyes, she moved closer to me. "Were you dreaming?"

I couldn't speak. I only nodded slowly.

It wasn't real, I thought. I had been so sure that last night had been real. How could it have only been a dream?

"Was she good?" she teased. Raising the sheets, Erin slipped into the bed with me, despite my many protests. As she wrapped her arms around me, pulling herself close to me, she felt my hardened sex dig in to her hip."I guess so."

I had heard the small gasp leave her lips which caused me to immediately pull away. Rolling over, I turned my back to her. "I'm sorry, Erin. I-"

Hugging me tightly, Erin pressed herself to me. "Shh, Daddy. You don't have to apologize," she said, putting and end to my apology before I could say any more. "We're both grown-ups. We both understand how the body works." She kissed my ear. "So you had a nice dream; so what? We all do. There's no need to apologize for it or feel guilty because of it. Okay?"

I sighed, bringing her hand to my lips. As I kissed her hand, I felt her nuzzle against me. It was not long before we each drifted off to a contented sleep.

When I woke, Erin slept with her back pressed snugly to my chest. I breathed in the perfume of her hair feeling that unsatisfied stirring once again inside my pants. I was surprised to hear a soft laugh leave the woman, whom I had presumed was still sleeping.

"Daddy, who is it that you keep dreaming about?" she asked in a drowsy voice. "She must be something, if she can excite you the way she does."

"She's amazing," I told her which to my surprise caused goose-bumps to form over her arms.

"I think you ought to tell her how you feel," she yawned.

"Why?"

"She's missing out on something very impressive," I heard her say. This instantly caused my erection to grow. Erin laughed because of it.

"Careful, Daddy. Someone's liable to get impaled on that thing."

I was forced to back away because of the visions of her sliding down on me which stirred through my mind.

Erin propped herself up on her elbow. She smiled over her shoulder, knowing exactly why I had pulled away. Then, her eyes shifted to the clock. "Oh, my God! Daddy, look what time it is." I tore my eyes away from her silhouette, looking instead to the clock on my dresser. "Twelve o'clock?" I asked in amazement. "How could we have slept that long?"

Five hours had passed and I hadn't even realized it.

"Did you sleep good?" she asked me.

Nervously, I nodded. Although, she would have had to be watching me closely to notice it, I thought.

Erin leaned over kissing my lips with that same chaste manner that she had demonstrated the night before. "So did I, love."

"Really?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes, the best that I have in quite some time." She favored me with a gentle gaze before she motioned with her chin to the bathroom over my shoulder. "Go get ready and do whatever it is that takes you such a long time whenever you're in the shower."

I blushed with embarrassment. "What do you think I do in the shower?"

"Love, no one takes showers as long as you do unless they are doing something besides bathing."

I laughed, loving the way that she was so honest with me. "And how would you know?" I teased.

The intensity of her smile increased. "I take long showers, too."

"I'll remember that."

Sitting up, I felt her eyes raking over my body. I could tell whatever she was thinking it was nothing that a daughter should be thinking about her father. It was invigorating. "Something on your mind?"

Erin sighed as she got out of my bed. Stopping in the doorway, she looked back at me over her shoulder. "Tell her," she said. "You deserve to be happy, Daddy."

"I am happy," I said, leaving for the bathroom.

"You need more than your daughter taking naps with you."

"I thought you said that you liked sleeping with me."

"I did but-"

I didn't want her to tell me to stop wanting to be with her. I cut her off before she could say any more. "We have to hurry if we want to go for that drive," I said closing the door behind me.

My shower was long, just as Erin had predicted. It was filled with fantasies of my daughter. When I finally left the bathroom, I slipped into my clothes, deciding that a pair of jeans and a white tank-top would be fine. I hurried into my worn black boots, then rushed down the stairs.

Entering the kitchen, I saw Erin still wearing her nightclothes. I stood in the threshold, marveling at how sexy she looked in her underwear.

Erin turned around with a plate of fresh cut fruit in one hand and a glass of juice in the other. She jumped with start as she saw me standing there. "Dammit, Daddy," she chuckled while shaking her head. "You scared me."

"Sorry, baby," I said offering a smile. As she passed me, I asked, "Why aren't you dressed yet?"

Setting her plate down at the table, Erin could not help but, tease me. "I should be ready by now ; shouldn't I? Lord knows, you gave me enough time while you were taking one of your marathon showers." Shaking her head, she looked me over. "That girl is going to have a hard time with you."

"I hope so."

I sat down at the table, watching her standing beside me as she put her hair up. "So why aren't you dressed again?"

"I got hungry so I decided to make something to eat first."

Erin smoothed a strand of hair behind her ear. She walked out of the breakfast room, heading back into the kitchen. Removing a plate from the oven, where she had been keeping it warm, she asked, "Are you hungry?"

Snagging a strawberry from her plate, I took a large bite. "Starving," I said with a mouthful of her food.

Erin slapped my hand playfully. "Leave that alone. I made you something."

I looked down at the plate which was being set down in front of me. Eggs and bacon made me wonder where she learned to cook. She certainly didn't get it from me, I thought.

Erin took hold of my wrist guiding my hand, which was still holding the strawberry, to her mouth. She bit into the last of the strawberry, then asked,"Do you want coffee?"

"You make coffee, too? That's it. I'm never letting you leave."

Taking me by the chin, she kissed me sweetly. I followed her with my eyes as she walked back into the kitchen. Licking my lips, I could taste a few droplets from the strawberry. When she sat a mug of coffee in front of me, I was a bit surprised.

"You know how I like my coffee?"

"I pay attention," she said, sitting down to eat.

During our very late breakfast, I did all I could to prolong our meal. I kept the conversation going in the hopes that she would remain in next to nothing just a bit longer.

From behind my cup of coffee, I studied her legs which she had tucked underneath her body. I thought she looked beautiful with her head bent down as she looked through her magazine, lazily turning the pages.

Erin bit into a thin slice of cantaloupe. She dipped it in the small cup of cream on her plate before panning her hand until it was directly in front of my lips. A smirk dawned her lips as I bit into it. "Happy, now?"

I nodded, doing my best not to laugh.

My cinnamon-skinned infatuation looked at me then chuckled happily.

"What?" I asked, wondering why she was laughing.

Erin pointed at my mouth. "You have. . .uh, there just a bit of cream. . ."

"Where?"

My daughter moved to wipe it away as my tongue ran across my lips. I felt the tip of my tongue slide over her thumb surprising each of us.

Erin brought her thumb to her lips, licking away the last of the whipped cream. The shy smile on her face made me burn with curiosity.

"What is it?" I asked.

After a moment of talking herself into saying what was on her mind, she answered. "You taste like coffee." Rising from her seat, she moved to leave.

"Where are you going?" For a moment, I thought that I might have scared her away.

"I'm going to take a shower and get ready."

"A long shower?" I joked.

Erin gave me a playful wink. "Time me."

Now, Erin had been kidding. I knew that but, I kept catching myself glancing repeatedly at the clock. I had to stop myself from rushing to join her in the shower. Exactly forty-five minutes later, I made my way to the end of the stairs calling up to my daughter. "Erin, are you ready to go?"

I reached for my keys on the stand near the front door. When I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, I went to meet her. I felt my jaw drop as she stopped in front of me.

Erin was wearing a denim dress that was cut very high on the thigh, showing off her tan legs. My mind went over how easy it would be to take hold of her in that dress and rip the buttons open. There would not be a problem with the snaps coming apart to welcome me.

Brushing a lock of her hair behind her ear, I said, "You look beautiful, baby."

I noticed the slight blush that touched her cheeks. Offering her my arm, I motioned for us to leave.

Once we were on the open road, I could see how happy Erin was with me. With the top to my 1965 Porsche down, we joked and flirted in our usual fashion but, this time was different. Before in moments like these, it was just two friends playing with one another but, now, I wanted to be more than just her friend, more than just her father. I wanted to be her lover. I wanted her to love me the way that I loved her.

We had been driving for hours. The coast was everywhere we looked. It was the perfect day to go for a swim but, I didn't have the courage to suggest it. Luckily, Erin was reading my thoughts.

"Hey," she said over the wind. "Do you want to go for a swim?"

"I didn't bring my trunks," I told her.

"Well, I don't have my swimsuit so we can go au natural."

I must have looked like a fish with my mouth gapping open the way it was. Whatever I looked like, Erin laughed and kissed my cheek.

"Daddy, I'm kidding," she said. "We can just buy something in one of the stores along the beach."

Nodding, I tried to calm my desire to be with her.

Together, we walked down the boardwalk, looking for a place to buy a swimsuit. I found a pair of black trunks that I liked without too much fuss but, Erin was a different story entirely. She had to try on several swimsuits, refusing to buy just any swimsuit. Of course, I did not mind her modeling all of them for me, then asking me my opinion. Although, I did pretend to be miserable in the waiting area. In truth, I prayed that she would take as long as she could to delay our leaving the store. I was desperate to see more of her. Some of the swimsuits that she modeled for me were so risque that I was certain that she would recognize my arousal.

Finally, after countless swimsuits, Erin said, "I think I found it."

"Well, let me see it," I groaned. Although, internally, I could not wait to see her come out again.

Stepping out of the dressing room, Erin wore a red two-piece that left me speechless. "Well?" she asked spinning so that I could see her.

I forced myself to say something. "What is it?"

"It's called a tankini."

"A what?" I commanded my erection to go down with a great deal of effort.

"A tankini. You know, a tank top and bikini bottoms."

Erin walked over to the mirrors, looking at the way it fit from different angles.

I marveled at the top, loving the way that the fabric stretched painfully over her full breasts. My mouth wanted nothing more than to take her hardened nipples into it. I let my eyes lower, moving over her flattened stomach and lower still. Looking down at the bikini bottoms, I noticed the tiny strings tying it closed over her hips.

My imagination drifted back to the night before. If she had been wearing something that tied up like that, I would not have been able to resist untying them, when she was in my bed.

"Should I get it?" she asked absently.

"Yes!"

Brown eyes shifted from her image in the mirror to the man that she could see sitting behind her. Erin took in the way that I was looking at her. "Do you like it that much, love?"

Trying to save face, I said, "I only meant that. . .um, you should buy something. I mean, we've been here for hours and it's almost sunset. The day's almost over, baby."

Her shoulders sank, making me feel like a cad. It had not been my intent to make her feel bad. I quickly moved behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I didn't realize that I had wasted so much of our day," she said softly. "I'm sorry, love."

I stared into the brown eyes watching me through the mirror. "Our day hasn't been wasted. I've loved every second of it."

Erin's face brightened. "Have you? I mean, you aren't just saying that; are you?"

The saleswoman smiled warmly at us as she walked beside us. "Have you made a decision?"

ForMySaniT
ForMySaniT
26 Followers