Between Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ForMySaniT
ForMySaniT
26 Followers

"Yes," I said. "We'll take this one."

"A wonderful choice," she said. "I'm sure that your wife will be one of the most stunning women on the beach."

"I think you're right but, she's not-"

"Going to let you get away with calling me, 'stunning'," Erin interrupted.

"Oh, you're just being modest," the saleswoman scoffed.

"All this attention is a bit embarrassing." Erin winked at me playfully. "I better change so we can check out."

I couldn't just let her walk away. I had to do something to hang on to this moment. "Uh, honey," I said trying to catch her before she entered the dressing room.

"Yes, dear," she laughed looking over her shoulder.

Feeling the eyes of the saleswomen on us, I tensed. The three women had been amusing themselves by watching us since we had arrived. Erin was waiting but, I lost my nerve. "Nothing," I muttered.

My daughter kissed my cheek, promising to hurry. When she emerged, she was fully clothed and eager to head to the beach.

I paid for our clothes, then escorted Erin to the car. After opening the door for her, I helped her into the car. Leaning forward, I rested my hands against her door. She looked up at me with a beautiful smile.

"They're still watching us," I said. The women had all tried to discreetly gravitate near the front windows to see us. But, what were they waiting to see, I wondered.

"Well, let's give them something interesting to watch," Erin said. She pulled me forward by my shirt, then chastely pressed her lips to mine. She knew that the saleswomen would have a perfect angle of what could have easily been viewed as a couple kissing instead of the father-daughter pairing that it actually was.

As Erin began to pull away, putting an end to this little charade, I realized that I did not want to pretend. I needed to feel her kiss. This was my chance and I was not going to waste it as I had wasted what could have been a good opportunity outside of the dressing room.

I cupped her face, holding her close. My tongue left my lips, lightly parting her lips. I delved deep into her, savoring how sweet she tasted. Her hands moving to my wrists only quickened my need. Engaging her tongue, I fought for every second that I had longed to kiss her in recent months. Her breathing was hard and growing harder by the moment. A moan left her lips but, I swallowed the majority of it. I knew that despite herself, she was enjoying this as much as I was. Or at least, I hoped that this was the case.

When the kiss had ended, I felt the magnitude of what I had done. I had kissed my own daughter. "Erin, I am-"

"Don't you dare apologize to me for that," Erin said with her eyes locked mercilessly on me. Her chest was heaving as she struggled to catch her breath. "You can't take something like that back. You either meant it or you didn't."

Her eyes narrowed on me, the way they did whenever she was searching for something that I would much rather hide. "Did you?"

I couldn't speak. All the thoughts racing through my mind left me mute. There was nothing that I could do but, nod. Wearily, I pushed off the car, walking around the back of it. When I got in, I sat behind the wheel, wondering what I should do, next.

"I'll take you home," I whispered.

"Home? Why?" Erin asked resting her hand on my arm. "I thought we were going to go to the beach."

"But, I thought that after what just happened you-"

"It was just a harmless kiss. I'm not going to have you sentenced to death for it. I'm certainly not going to let it ruin the rest of our day together."

"So you still want to be with me?" I asked daring to look into her eyes.

Erin leaned forward. She kissed my cheek, whispering, "Always." She giggled, then said, "Well, you certainly gave them one hell of a show; didn't you, love?"

I watched her as she reclined against her seat. "I had a good co-star," I found myself saying before I could stop myself.

She blushed then motioned for me to start the car which I did, knowing that she might not feel comfortable talking about our kiss.

I set out for the beach, hoping that I had not forever ruined my relationship with my daughter, my best friend.

As if there were never an awkward moment between us, Erin and I had a marvelous time at the beach. A large corner of the shore solely belonged to us. Most of the people, who had been there had left long ago. At twilight, I had built a fire. We used the light to continue our romping in the water.

I was floating lazily on my back, when I heard Erin cry out in pain. Fear raced through me as I began swimming to get to her. Why was she clutching her leg, I wondered as I tread water in front of her. "What's wrong, love?!"

"A jellyfish. . ." she said behind clenched teeth. Erin wrapped her arms around me as together we headed back for shore.

When the water was about waist-high, I swept her off her feet, carrying her the rest of the way. I gently eased her onto the towels. Then pulling back Erin's hands, I kneeled close to her thigh, doing my best to see in the dim light of the campfire. "I don't see anything."

Erin flinched a bit. "Whatever it was, it hurt."

I looked up at her slight pout, offering a sympathetic expression. After kissing her almost invisible injury, I asked, "Better?"

She smiled bashfully. "You haven't done that since I was a little girl."

"Do you feel better?"

"A little," she admitted softly.

I kissed her leg again, hearing her thank me. When I looked up at her, I realized that I was positioned directly between her legs. Drowning in my desire for her, I inched forward. My movements were so slow that she had not realized that I had moved until my fingers pulled her bikini bottoms to the side.

Erin tensed nervously. She tried to pull away from me but, I moved forward once more. "What are you doing?" she whispered.

My tongue sliding up her vaginal lips made her jerk. I breathed her in, doing my best to memorize every moment of this. When she tried to back away again, I hooked my arms around her legs, pulling her back to my mouth. My eyes met hers as I shook my head. "Don't, Erin," I said against her most intimate skin.

I gently nursed at her clitoris, nibbling and sucking as though I believed that she possessed the nectar vital to my existence. She tried to get away from me several times and each time I held tighter, bringing her back to my hungry mouth which was becoming more demanding in its lustful act.

All night, I had wondered why such a small triangle of material between her legs did not reveal even a trace of the thatch of hair which I knew should be there. Now, I could see in the dim light of, both, the moon and the campfire that she possessed the tiniest sliver of black hair. The rest had been waxed away, leaving only a small diamond to tickle my lips.

When I felt the noticeable increase in wetness, I smiled. Her body was doing that wonderful tensing that happened just before climax.

"Stop," she whispered hoarsely. "You're going to make me cum." Her words had only inflamed my desire to have her.

"Yes, Erin," I said doubling my efforts. "Give it to me. Let me have you."

With the sound of the tide washing in and out as her backdrop, I heard Erin's breathing coming in gasps. Soon, her soulful moan filled my ears, notifying me of the reward that I was to receive in the form of the sweetest juices. She raised her hips, pressing herself tightly to my mouth. I drank her eagerly as she began to shake convulsively around me. Continuing my oral massage, I helped her to slowly come down.

"I love you, Erin." I covered her thighs with kisses. "I love you so much. Thank you."

Backing away from her, my eyes searched her face. She was pulling away from me both physically and emotionally. Her face was void of all expression but, her eyes. . .Her eyes were misted with tears.

Without warning and certainly without any mercy, I felt the consequences of my actions crush down upon me. This intense feeling of guilt threatened to make me ill. Not only had I taken my own daughter, I had forced my desires upon my best friend. This guilt was compounded by the fact that I had ever caused her to look at me with anything but, love in her eyes. Now, as I looked at her looking at me, I saw fear. Erin was afraid of me.

I reached out to touch her but, she backed away. Her actions wounded my very soul. "Erin-"

"Take me home," she said in such a faint voice that I had to struggle to hear her.

Hanging my head, I felt my guilt threatening to tear me apart. Not only did I know that we would never be the way we were, I was certain with all my being that. . . I wanted her again. Contradictory, as that may be, I was already lusting for her again.

The drive back to our home seemed endless. We were ninety minutes into our trip and not a single word had been uttered. Unable to stand the silence any longer, I spoke. "Erin, say something. Tell me that you hate me or that you don't want anything to do with me but, PLEASE, say something."

"Stop the car," she said softly.

Doing as I was asked, I pulled over. My fear was that her anger with me was so intense that she would want to get out of the car to be away from me. I sighed, taking off my seatbelt so that I could face her. "Erin, I know that you must be angry with me but. . ."

"The girl that you've been doing all this stuff for lately," Erin said interrupting my lame apology. "Is it me?"

"Baby, you've always been the girl that I do everything for."

Erin arched her brow in irritation at my obvious avoidance of her question. "The woman that you're in love with; is it me?!"

I lowered my head. "Yes but, I swear, I never meant to do anything to hurt you. I would rather die than do that, Erin."

When I braved to look up at my daughter, her brown eyes were waiting for me. She searched my eyes to see if what I had said was the truth. I watched as she closed her eyes then placed her face in her hands. The soft sounds coming from my daughter made me cringe. Leaning forward, I placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Don't cry, Erin. I'm sorry. God, I'm sorry. Please, please don't cry."

"We're supposed to be friends. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was scared."

"You should have told me! We tell each other everything." Erin's hands left her face. Her warm hand moved over my cheek before she ran her fingers through my hair.

"You aren't crying," I gasped in confusion. Had she been laughing, I wondered. More importantly, why would she laugh at something like this? I didn't understand.

She shook her head then eased forward, covering my mouth with hers. With a quick movement, she was straddling my lap.

My mind reeled out of control as my seat fell back into a reclining position. I stared up at her, taking in the dress which had remained unbuttoned, showing the swimsuit beneath it. I brushed back her long hair, feeling her kiss my hand. Not knowing when she had undone my trunks in the heat of this moment, I cried out as she slide down my shaft after moving her bikini bottoms to the side.

I wrapped my arms around her, holding her still. I shut my eyelids so tightly that a flurry of vibrant colors raced across my vision. She felt so good that I was terrified that I would cum too quickly.

"Is this what you wanted?" she asked taking me to the hilt.

"Erin, I love you." I followed her with my eyes as she sat up, sitting high atop my lap.

She thrust roughly, causing me to clutch tightly at her hips. "Say it, again."

The warmth surrounding my sex was bliss. I began to meet her thrusts with just as much force, delighting in her smile. "I love you, Erin."

Erin brought my hands up to her breasts. Together, we squeezed which made her begin to make this wonderful little purring sound in the back of her throat. "You should have told me."

I nodded. "You're right. I'm sorry." It was hard to concentrate on anything but, her sliding up and down on me at a frantic pace. She was getting so wet.

There had not been a car for miles but, I could hear the first - in what seemed like forever- coming toward us. Pass by us, I thought in a silent mantra over and over again. My stomach knotted as I heard them turn around, pulling up behind us. I sat up, looking in the rearview mirror just in time to see the red lights flash.

"No," I groaned. I didn't want to stop. "Erin, you have to get back in your seat."

Erin smiled at me mischievously. "I'm not moving until you cum."

"What?!" I gasped, even as my erection grew even harder within her.

Her smile intensified as she knew my excitement. She looked at the police-car door swinging open. "Are you going to cum or is he going to get a free show, my love?"

I scrambled to pull out of her just in time to cum into a beach towel. My eyes met hers while I struggled to catch my breath. I forced my trunks back on with a great deal of effort.

"Daddy, that was supposed to be for me," she joked while pretending to pout. Erin moved into her seat knowing that I was becoming nervous.

I followed her movements with lust darkening my eyes. "Did you want it?"

"Yes," she purred. "Next time, you're going to share."

"Next time?" I asked feeling my heart race.

Erin laughed happily. "Oh, I'm not done with you, yet, lover."

I leaned over, wanting desperately to kiss her but, a loud tap on the window stopped me.Rolling down the window, I heard, "Could I have your license and registration please, sir?"

The cop shined his flashlight toward my daughter. "I'm afraid I'll need to see your I.D. too, Mam?"

I opened the glove compartment, getting out the required identification as well as Erin's. It suddenly occurred to me that he might know everything about us once he saw our names. I hurried to think of something. "I'm sorry, officer but, my wife and I. . ."

The officer checked our I.D. then smiled. "It's not that big of a deal," he told me. "This is routine, Mr. Walker. I'm just supposed to check and make sure that everything is alright."

Erin leaned close to me, smiling beautifully for the police officer. "It's really my fault," she said sweetly. "I've been out of town for a few days and I've missed my husband."

I felt her kissing my neck while her hand played dangerously low on my abdomen. My hand was guided to her inner thigh as she nipped teasingly at my earlobe. I fought the urge to take her right then.

"We're newlyweds," I explained inching my hand higher and higher.

The officer shook his head with a sigh as his eyes raked over my Erin. "Then, you better get her home; don't you think?"

I struggled to pay attention to him as Erin began softly whispering in my ear about all the things that she wanted to do to me. "Yes, sir."

"Well, Mr. Walker, it looks like your going to get lucky more than once tonight," he joked. "Because I'm going to let you off with a warning."

"Thank you," I said in relief.

"IF," he added. "You promise two things."

"Name it."

The police officer handed me our I.D.'s with a smirk. "First, take that wife of yours home, you lucky bastard."

I was more than happy to accommodate his wish in that regard. "Done!" But, what else did he want, I wondered.

"And second, do the speed limit," he warned with a bit more seriousness in his voice.

"What's the speed limit again?" Erin teased. She reached down between my legs, giving me a squeeze. "Ninety?"

The officer laughed. "No, it isn't ninety, Mrs. Walker."

"Well then, can we get a police escort? This is a EMERGENCY."

"I can see that," he said, lusting for my daughter. Backing away with a sigh, he motioned for us to go on. "Go home, you two lovebirds."

Erin smiled mouthing the words, thank you.

I rushed to role up the window while giving thanks. As I hurried to put on my seatbelt, I said, "Out of town?"

"My wife and I?" she countered, hurrying into her seatbelt as well.

I stared at her for a moment, amazed at how beautiful she was sitting next to me. "I love you," I said, feeling like the words were completely inadequate. I remembered reading that Sanskrit had so many different words for love. Suddenly, it seemed very appropriate.

Erin kissed me slowly, building my desire for her to new heights. "I know, love. Now, do what the officer said and take me home."

On our way home, we took every shortcut that we could think of in our frantic state. Erin and I tormented one another by telling each another of our hidden fantasies about the other. Erin took a particular delight in stating that if we had taken her car, we would be home by now. Since her car had a radar in it, I knew that she loved the thrill of driving close to a hundred miles an hour only to slow whenever she knew that a patrol officer was near. Because of this, I instantly promised to buy a radar.

When at last we pulled our garage, I waited for the door to close behind us. It seemed like an eternity until we were safe to kiss.

Erin placed her hands on my chest then pulled away. "Stop, Daddy."

I reached for her again but, she repeated her actions speaking with a more authoritative tone in her voice.

"I said, 'STOP.'"

I winced. "You regret what we did; don't you?" Hitting the steering wheel, I looked out my window. "I knew I would loose you if I told you how I felt about you!"

Just as she had done before, Erin moved over onto my lap. "Look at me," she said.

I turned my head, guided by the gentle hands cupping my face.

"Daniel, I only regret that this didn't happen sooner."

"You called me, Daniel," I said hugging her tightly.

"Would you rather I called you daddy?" she asked with uncertainty in her voice.

"No, I liked you calling me by my first name." I kissed her neck while I asked, "Why do I have to stop?"

Erin chuckled in reaction to my teeth raking over her neck, where I knew she was painfully ticklish. "Because," she sighed. "I want you to go and take one of your SHOWERS to make sure that you last for what I have planned for us."

"What do you have planned?" I asked while she got out of the car.

"I intend to see how fit you've been getting, my love." Blowing me a kiss, she began to leave the garage. "Hurry, Daniel. I'll be waiting for you."

Hurrying out of my car, I tried to catch up with her but, Erin shook her head, letting me know that I would have to wait as she had instructed.

"Showers," she commanded taking off her dress as she walked up the stairs of our house. Her seductive sway captivated my eyes as I watched her.

I immediately went to take a shower. Inside, the hot water rushed over my body. Frantically, I bathed then slowed my pace as I was free to do precisely what Erin had instructed. My had went to my stirring organ. Thinking of my daughter soon gave me the same powerful erection that it always did. I remembered how good it felt to be inside of her while my hand moved up and down over my shaft. My actions grew faster as I thought of what was waiting for me. Then, fear crept into my mind. What if Erin changes her mind while we are apart? What if she wants nothing to do with me?

A silhouette in my peripheral vision made me jump. I slid the shower door open, seeing my daughter watching me. "Don't stop," she said stepping in to join me. "I've always wanted to watch you do this. I used to wish that you didn't do it in the shower so I could see it."

My hand moved faster with her words. I let my eyes drift down her naked body. She was more than I had ever hoped for. Suddenly wanting to touch the full breasts that I saw so close to me, I reached out for her but, stopped. Was I allowed to do that?

"Do you still want me, Daniel?"

"Yes but-"

"Then, take what you want and stop being so afraid of this. I've told you that I feel the same way."

With her words, I was suddenly free to move which I did without any more hesitation. I picked her up, pinning her against the cold tile. I raised her leg while she grabbed my sex, guiding my head to her opening. I thrust forward, entering into her in one hard stroke. We both cried out, hearing it echo off the shower walls.

ForMySaniT
ForMySaniT
26 Followers