Between Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ForMySaniT
ForMySaniT
26 Followers

Erin kissed me roughly before saying, "Fuck me hard, Daniel."

I wanted to do everything that she asked of me. There had never been someone that I desired the way that I desired Erin. I wanted to make her every hidden fantasy a reality as she was doing for me. That wasn't to be. A sound above my daughter's moans of passion called me back to reality with a resounding thud.

"Ignore it," Erin told me, when she too heard the phone ringing.

I tried but, I was so sure that it was someone knowing that I was engaging in things forbidden.

"Oh, daddy. You are such a cunt-tease," she said pushing me away with a smirk.

Nervously, I watched her get out of the shower to answer the phone. I turned off the water, listening to her voice floating in from the other room.

"Hello?" There was a pause. "Oh, hello, grandpa."

I tensed. I did not know how he knew but, I was sure that he did. Quickly, I got out of the shower, roughly toweling myself off. Then, I went into my room, waiting anxiously to see what would happen.

My anxiety soon turned to something else as I Erin standing beside my bed completely naked. An odd curiosity filled me as I watched her take a pillow and throw it to the floor beside the bed. She sat down and smiled at me while she listened to my father speaking to her.

Erin motioned for me to come to her, then pointed down at the pillow. When she opened her legs, I knew what she expected of me. My approval of her idea was more than evident by the twitching of my stiffened organ.

I kneeled in front of her, my knees cushioned by the soft pillow. My mouth stopped in between her legs. For a moment, I wondered how we would ever pull this off without my father knowing but, she gave me an almost stern look telling me to go on. My tongue swiping over her slit caused her moan to fill my ears.

"Daddy, that feels so good," she said as though she were not talking to my father. "Don't stop."

Erin's lustful pleas made me become more aggressive in my task. I still was not sure how she was going to fool my father but, I was beginning not to care. She tasted heavenly. Her juices were so sweet that despite the risk of my father catching on, I had to continue.

"What's dad doing?" she asked, repeating my father's words. "Oh, he's giving me a massage. I've been needing it really bad."

I smiled. My fingers entering into her made her gasp.

"Oh, he's very good, grandpa." She bit down on her lip. "The best I've ever had."

There were no words to say how happy that made me. I thanked her by softening my kisses, becoming more sensual in nature.

Erin's fingers ran through my hair, pulling me into her more. She mouthed the words, "I love you."

"Oh, God, Daddy," she moaned. "You are so good at that."

"Do you like that?" I asked.

Erin gave me a sultry, "Yes!"

I listened as she continued her conversation with my father. Her occasional moan was not commented upon due to the fact that my father believed her story about the massage completely.

"Oh, you want to talk to Daddy, now?" Erin smiled. "Sure, grandpa."

I frowned, pulling her hard against my mouth, determined not to give her up. She only laughed joyously.

"It's time to switch, love." She watched me mouth, "I don't want to. I want more of you."

"Be a good boy, Daddy," Erin said offering me the phone.

Slowly, I stood up, taking the phone from her. I breathed in, still able to taste her. "Hey, dad," I said.

*"Hello son. It sounded like Erin might have enjoyed that little massage you gave her."*

Erin was looking up at me with the most adoring smile.

"I hope so," I said smoothing her cheek. My curiosity was driving me mad. What else did she have in store for me? "So, dad-" Erin's hot mouth taking the tip of my head into it made me groan aloud.

*"Is she doing it to you, now, son?"*

"Yes," I said more in response to Erin taking me entirely into her mouth than to my father's question.

Erin slid up and down on me like no woman had ever done before. I could not help but, think about how her mother had always hated to do what she was doing with tremendous skill.

*"Is she any good?"*

"Oh, God, Erin. You're amazing!"

*"Better than Jenny?" my dad couldn't help but, ask.*

"Jenny who?!" I moaned as my father laughed.

The corner's of Erin's mouth curled upward in a obvious smile around my hardened shaft. I realized how much she had liked that I found her superior to her mother. I suppose it was that age-old daughter's need to move out of her mother's shadow.

I placed my free hand on her head in the hopes of guiding her to take more of me. I knew that it was virtually impossible to be inside of her any more than I was but, she felt so good. Instead, I relished Erin's gentle hands massaging my balls.

I suddenly needed to end my conversation with my father. "Dad, what exactly did you need?"

*"Oh, I was just wondering if you wanted to come over tomorrow for some steaks, maybe watch the game."*

"You want me to COME over." I looked down to see Erin pulling away while shaking her head. She mouthed the words, "Not yet."

Erin moved onto the bed on her hands and knees. She looked over her shoulder to me with a smile on her face. "Daddy, can you come help me with this?"

"Sure, baby." I moved forward, rubbing my tip against her wet vaginal lips. "Dad, hang on. I've got to run into the other room to help, Erin."

*"Sure, son but, you'd better hurry. Erin sounded like it might have been important."*

Given permission to let my breathing really take on an irregular pace, I entered into her, pumping wildly. I could see her biting down on her fist so as not to make a sound. Then, I stopped trying to calm my breathing after what I thought it might take me to run down the stairs and into the kitchen.

My father was laughing at me. *"Careful son. You're going to wear yourself out."*

I laughed. He was right. It had been so long since I had been with a woman. I'd never been with a woman like Erin. I would need to pace myself if I hoped to keep up with her.

To help calm me down, Erin was working her hips slowly. Her speed was lulling me to peace. I could feel her sliding down then pulling back while tightening her inner muscles around me before she would loosen them once again and begin the process over again.

I let my head fall back, closing my eyes to enjoy her. Unfortunately, my daughter took this as the perfect time to ram into me, causing me to cry out. "Oh, FUCK!" I doubled over, hugging her waist.

Erin looked over her shoulder, trying not to laugh. "Are you alright?"

*"Son?"*

"I. . .stumped my toe." I shrugged as Erin looked at me with questioning eyes.

*"Well, be more careful son."*

Holding her shoulder, I pulled Erin into me, topping her powerful thrust.

*"Does it still hurt son?"*

"Dad, you have no idea how this feels," I said reaching around moving my hands over her breasts, pinching her nipples before sliding my hand down the length of her body until I found her swollen clitoris.

"Daddy, can you call grandpa back?" Erin asked as she squirmed under my touch. It was becoming more difficult for her to keep quiet.

*"Alright, Daniel. I know that you're busy so we'll wrap this up. How about that game, tomorrow?"*

"What am I doing tomorrow, Erin?" I bit playfully at her back.

"Oh, you're going to be extremely busy for the next few days, Daddy."

I smiled at what that implied. "Sorry dad. How about next week?"

*"Alright. You two be good." he said. "Bye."*

"Bye!" I all but, threw the phone away.

Erin laughed at my eagerness, when I forcibly rolled her onto her back. I slammed her flat against the bed, moving on top of her with my legs on the outside of hers. Raising her hands above her head, I stared down on her. "I can't believe we did that, Erin."

"Did you like it?" she asked. Together, we were working ourselves into a frenzy.

I stooped down to capture a chocolate nipple in my mouth. My tongue swirling around it seemed to answer her question more than my words ever could. Her voice calling my name was followed by a seemingly endless flood of her juices. I could feel her inner muscles twitching in that caress at climax. While she shook beneath me, I watched in awe.

Still struggling for her breath, Erin said, "Give me what you promised, Daniel."

"Do you still want it?" I asked.

She freed her wrists from my grasp, taking hold of my face to pull me close for a kiss. "Cum, Daniel. Please, cum inside me."

I had to know something before I came. "How often can I have you, Erin?" "As often as you like, my love."

"So you're mine, now?"

"Completely, Daniel."

Hearing her promise, I filled her with my hot seed, feeling it flood into her. "I love you, Erin."

"I know, Daddy." Erin smiled, "My love."

ForMySaniT
ForMySaniT
26 Followers