Beyond the Ordinary - Sisterly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

It warmed Jenna's heart to see brother and sister not only talking, but laughing, and she believed, well on their way to repairing, or probably more precisely, building their relationship as there seemed to be no evidence that they ever really had one. Sentimentality had her squirming closer to Ron. He was sitting somewhat sideways partially facing his sister. Jenna molded her mostly naked body to his.

Their mention of the word horny reminded her of the hot action she and Rhonda had been involved in that was abruptly halted by Ron's arrival home. Still horny from it, Jenna's twisted mind also looked at this situation from a different perspective. Here the three of them were, her virtually nude except for skimpy panties and Rhonda also in panties and a form-fitting shirt that revealed all her curves. Her pointed nipples imprinting her shirt suggested she was still aroused from their girl-girl activity, and Jenna thought maybe even being so skimpily dressed in front of her brother was adding a new dimension to her arousal. Furthermore, Jenna could see enough of Ron's face to know that his eyes were taking in all that his sister displayed, and she wondered, what with his new open-mindedness, what was bouncing around in his head.

A wicked thought occurred to her about how madly erotic it would be to see brother and sister touch, kiss, maybe more? She further wondered how she could engineer such action.

"You've been awfully quiet," Ron said, jolting Jenna back to reality. He liked the feel of her hard nipples poking his back.

Wondering if she had been so lost in thought that she missed something, Jenna quickly thought to say, "Just letting the two of you reconnect, which I must say, I'm happy to see. I think the two of you should kiss and make up."

"I think that's pretty much what we've been doing."

"Figuratively. I haven't seen any lips touch."

"Seriously? You want me to kiss my sister?"

"I've been watching you look at her. I know you want to."

Ron leaned over and gave Rhonda a quick peck on her lips.

"That wasn't a kiss. Like this." Jenna leaned over Ron making sure to rub her tits over as much of him as she could and rested her hand on his thigh. She reached out with her other hand cupping Rhonda's neck and pulled her close enough to demonstrate. Rhonda very willingly participated. Jenna felt Ron's already hard cock pulse.

"Why do you want me to kiss her like that?" Ron wanted to know. "She's my sister. You don't kiss your sister like that."

"After all we've done and with everyone we've done it with, you're going to go with that?" Jenna intentionally made it sound preposterous. "The two of you have just discovered that you're both very sexual creatures. You need to release that last inhibition. Besides, I want to see you really kiss her." She let her fingers toy with his hard-on.

"Why? So you can fulfill one of your twisted sexual fantasies?" His tone was not harsh, more playful. He knew Jenna; the kinkier something was, the more she liked it. The trouble was, Ron was seeing his sister through different eyes, and it was more than just being kind and compassionate toward her. He was seeing her as an attractive woman. Ron turned his attention to Rhonda. She was staring at him through dreamy eyes with a warm smile. And then there was Jenna leaning against him, pushing him nearer to his sister. And Rhonda's face seemed to be drifting closer. And suddenly, his resistance was fading and before he knew it their lips were touching and . . . it was . . . nice and . . . he couldn't stop. Ron's hand involuntarily touched Rhonda's leg sliding up her soft thigh stopping short of her crotch.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Jenna reach for Rhonda's hand clasping it. Ron's other arm went around his sister's neck palming the back of her head tenderly. Rhonda was kissing back with as much eagerness as he, and when her tongue attempted to part his lips, he was powerless to stop her. His cock was expanding and contracting with such fervor, he feared it might explode. Whether intended or not, he felt his sister's hand come to rest on his thigh, and her purpose was clear when she palmed his cock. When it pulsed in her fingers, her kiss become more intense.

They stopped for a second only to catch their breath. But the look of burning desire Ron saw in Rhonda's eyes told him this was far from over. He surprised himself by thinking that there was no way he wanted it to end. They resumed with much more tongue action. Ron's hand couldn't remain in one place, touching every part of his sister's body it could reach.

For her part, Rhonda relished her brother's hand on her breasts and she did her best to puff them out to fill his palm. But she saw stars when his fingers finally made contact with her hot, wet pussy.

Meanwhile, adding to the excitement was Jenna's hands all over both of them. She'd gotten up on her knees behind Ron, her tits tickling his neck.

Finally, Ron abruptly pulled back as though he had harshly realized what they had been doing. Something caused him to apologize. "I'm so sorry Rhonda. I don't know what came over me. I should have never—"

"You didn't hear me complaining. I wish we had done this sooner. Maybe if I had listened to you years ago."

"Am I the only one who thinks it's wrong for a brother and sister to—"

"Yes!" the two women chimed in unison.

Ron reached for his beer and slowly sipped it to buy time to think about all of the wild and crazy sex he'd had since Jenna had reawakened him in that hotel a few months ago, not to mention fucking her while driving on the highway with her sitting in his lap; screwing his boss's two assistants, Chelsea, who was 15 years older, and Debi the beautiful Brit, and a threesome with the two of them; incredible sex with his first love, Mary, and a threesome with her and Jenna; and the foursome with Jenna's former neighbors, the older couple Bret and Brianna on their sailboat; and suddenly, kissing his sister as he had didn't seem so out of line—except that she was his sister and people frowned on that. Although, who was he going to tell?

"We're consenting adults," Rhonda pointed out. "What else matters?"

"I'm not sure I consented to anything," Ron quipped.

"And neither have you refused anything," Jenna pointed out, casually unbuttoning his shirt.

Glancing down, Ron asked, "What are you doing?"

"What does it look like?"

"Where is this going?"

"Where it goes."

"I thought you were more open-minded now?" Rhonda asked.

Ron didn't resist when Jenna removed his shirt, but when she started on his pants he became dumbfounded. "You're undressing me."

"Wow!" Rhonda remarked. "He doesn't miss a thing."

"You've got two horny women here," Jenna noted.

"You want me to fuck my sister?"

"I think she wants it too."

Ron turned to Rhonda, who was vigorously nodding her head. And in that brief time, Jenna had his pants down and had his rock-hard cock in her hand. She stroked it a couple of times to make sure it was good and hard, and then quickly removed his shoes, socks, pants and underwear rendering him completely naked. Another glance at his sister revealed her eyes were wide with lust.

Jenna laid him down on the sofa and he knew there was no way out of this for him. Honestly, he was sure he wanted a way out. He had learned to adjust to her kinky desires and in most cases go along, and he was forced to admit to himself that, much as he might seem to be against this, the thought of fucking his sister was something he couldn't resist.

Kneeling on the floor beside him, Jenna grabbed his cock again and held it straight up. "Isn't that beautiful?"

Sliding beside Jenna, with a huge smile on her face, Rhonda said, "It is. I can't believe how big it is. I've never had one that big." She giggled. "Tony's wasn't even half that size."

"Well, no wonder he couldn't satisfy you." Jenna jerked it a few times, and then wiggled it from side to side like it was some play toy. "Want to touch it?"

Eyes widening, Rhonda licked her palm and wrapped her small hand around it. Her breathing quickened.

Meanwhile, Jenna moved to Rhonda's other side and mouthed Ron's balls, eliciting a wail from him. With his entire scrotum in her mouth, she stretched it out, slurping it.

Rhonda watched in fascination.

While Ron's sister was still grasping his rod, Jenna licked the soft skin beneath the crown and then took the head in her mouth. Rhonda dropped her hand to the base to allow Jenna to suck more of his shaft, and finally removed her hand to allow the other woman complete access. Jenna took hold, devouring Ron's entire penis, and once she had it good and coated, she aimed it at Rhonda. "Your turn."

With a whimper, Rhonda reacquired control, took a few tentative licks and then began bobbing her head up and down. It almost sounded as though Rhonda was crying as she went down on her brother, and to some extent she was, not only because they had made up, but because he was allowing her to do something she had wanted to do since they were teens. Becoming really choked up, she paused for a few moments, turning her head away under the guise of allowing Jenna another turn.

Ron observed his sister's reaction and was amazed by the emotion she was showing. He had no idea this meant so much to her. It had an impact on him as well; so much so, that when she asked, "Ron, please fuck me," he could not resist, not that he would have anyway.

Rhonda slipped her panties off and climbed on the sofa on hands and knees as her brother arose and got in position behind her. His cock was still heavily coated with saliva from both women, which cooled from the ambient air. Jenna knew she should stand aside, but watching this brother and sister fuck was thrilling beyond belief. She stood beside Rhonda's hips looking down toward Ron's approaching cock. Jenna couldn't help placing her hands on Rhonda's rear and spreading the woman's ass cheeks.

Ron guided his cock in slowly. He was taken aback by the sudden heat that he felt as his pushed all the way in. It was almost as though he'd stuck his dick in a furnace. But at the same time, it felt unbelievably good. He couldn't help groaning once as the warmth permeated his being.

For Rhonda, all she could do was mewl. She had never been so completely filled. As her brother's magnificent cock was sliding into her depths, she almost feared that he would split her in two. But of course, her body adjusted, and from then on all she could feel was joy and all of the different variations of that emotion.

Though Ron could hardly believe he was actually fucking his sister, it was no less touching for him, particularly because she was so much tighter than Jenna.

Once again, Jenna knew that this was a milestone moment for brother and sister and she should let them have it with no participation from her. But being part of such a threesome as this, one such she had never participated in, she was helpless to distance herself. With her hands still on Rhonda's ass, she leaned over for a bird's-eye view of her boyfriend's beautiful cock thrusting into his sibling's pussy. When Rhonda's anus winked at her, Jenna couldn't help but run the tip of her tongue around that orifice.

Rhonda's whimper turned to a quick whoop as she obviously didn't expect that.

As Rhonda became accustomed her asshole being licked, her vocalizations transformed to a more pleasureful purring, so Jenna kept up the tongue action. Jenna also reached under Rhonda and rubbed her clitoris.

As though fucking the snug snatch of his sister wasn't mind-blowing enough, watching the insatiable Jenna's tongue poking Rhonda's anus and feeling her fingers on Rhonda's pussy was enough to make his head explode. This was a threesome unlike any other he had ever been in. And just when he thought he couldn't be any more aroused, she raised up and pressed her lips to his mindful of where her tongue had just been.

After they enjoyed a sloppy kiss, Jenna moved down to Rhonda, kissing her face. The latter turned toward her and the women also swapped spit. And then, to mix it up, as though her mouth always had to be attached to something, Jenna slid over and pulled Ron's gooey cock from his sister's snatch and sucked it. Jenna loved mouthing a cock, but there was just something special about it after it had come out of a juicy pussy.

When Jenna guided her boyfriend's cock back into his sister's stretched hole, it was as much as Rhonda could handle before the first pangs of an impending orgasm began. Only a few more strokes were necessary to bring his sex-starved sister to a bone-shaking climax. Ron continued to pump as her body trembled until she could no longer hold herself up and she collapsed face first onto the sofa. Still she shook as she experienced an orgasm many times more satisfying than she had ever had.

It took a few minutes for Rhonda to recover, but even longer before she could move. She did manage to utter through labored breathing, "That was fantastic!" although her worn out voice didn't make it sound so.

As Rhonda rested, Jenna assumed the same doggy-style position where the other woman had been, having to arrange her hands and knees on the outside of Rhonda's legs. Even though his sister's pussy had felt extremely tight, when he inserted his cock into Jenna's, her's still embraced his rod like a familiar glove and he found it no less thrilling to be back in her. He plowed her at the same even speed as he had Rhonda, and he was certain that with whatever the two women had done prior to his arrival coupled with the uber-erotic evening that had transpired so far, it would not be long before she came. Or at least, that's what he hoped; because with all that had happened, he wasn't far from coming, either.

Having finally recovered, Rhonda quietly turned over to watch her brother fuck his girlfriend. After a couple of minutes, she didn't think it could be possible even for one as randy as her, but she was actually becoming aroused again. Seeing Rhonda's eyes widening and her breathing picking up again, Jenna assumed the woman was ready again, so she managed to spread Rhonda's legs enough to lick her pussy.

This was the additional impetus that brought Jenna over the edge and she came in a howling, muscle-tensing orgasm. When she stopped licking Rhonda, Ron's sister eased back up to a sitting position. When Jenna's climax subsided, a spent Ron turned to sit and catch his breath.

But his respite was not to last for long as Rhonda jumped and said, "I want that in me again." Without waiting for approval she sat in her brother's lap facing him.

Before Rhonda could reach for her brother's cock to impale herself, Jenna was there sitting on the floor guiding it in. Predictably, as Rhonda bounced, Jenna's mouth and tongue went to work on anything it could come in contact with: his balls, the crack of her rear, and occasionally when his penis slipped out, she would go down on it a few times before re-inserting it.

Ron sucked his sister's nipples as they jiggled in front of him. The combination of that and Jenna's ministrations both conspired to bring her off a second time surprisingly quickly. But as deprived as one as horny as she was had been, it really wasn't that much of a stretch of the imagination.

Knowing that her job was done, Jenna sat on the sofa very close to Ron as he continued to fuck his sister. The two women kissed and that brought Ron to the edge. He announced, "I'm going to come!"

"Give it to me brother," Rhonda urged.

"In you? Are you sure?"

"I'm protected," she assured. "Didn't want a child from that asshole Tony."

But before she had the words completely out, he was blasting her. It was so much, it dripped out as fast as he pumped it in.

"Oh, my, that feels so good," Rhonda exclaimed. "Having a real man fill me with his love juice." And just as he finished, she did surprise herself by experiencing a mini-orgasm.

When she finished, Rhonda fell forward between Ron and Jenna, extending her arms to hug the two of them. They each threw an arm around her for a group hug.

But the fog of bliss slowly dissipated only to replaced by the pangs of hunger. No one wanted to dress to go out—in fact, no one wanted to dress. So, they threw together a meal of leftovers and frozen items. Will full tummies and exhausted bodies, they retired for the night.

* * *

Over the years, Ron had developed an internal alarm that normally awakened him at around six in the morning, quite often only seconds before the actual alarm went off. Jenna's eyes snapped open within seconds of the actual alarm, and as she frequently was when they'd had great sex the night before, her mood was delightful. She turned and snuggled next to him, and also as she frequently did on such mornings, she wrapped her hand around his morning wood just because she liked the feel of it, not because she had any intention of doing any more—at least on weekdays. The weekend was another story.

But, this being Friday, she asked, "You going to work today?"

"Maybe late. I'm going to wait until Rhonda wakes up and see what her plans are."

"How long are you going to let her stay here?" It was simply a question with no inflection to suggest any point of view.

"How long do you want her to stay?" he countered.

"She's your family, and family takes care of family," Jenna stated. "However, having said that, I don't mean she should stay forever. I don't really know what a reasonable time is. Does she have a job?"

Ron turned to her and she had to readjust her grip on his cock. "I don't really know. I'll have a talk with her this morning. I'm also going to see if she would like me to put her in touch with Tim."

"Your lawyer?"

"Yes."

"That's a good idea."

"If she's agreeable, maybe he can fit her in today."

"Okay," Jenna said, easing out of bed, "Keep me posted."

While Jenna showered and got ready for work, Ron checked email on his phone and called Chelsea, his boss's senior assistant, to tell her he what was going on. She'd always been as much a good friend as anything else. By then, Jenna was ready to leave for work.

"You going to stay in bed for a while?"

"No, I'm going to get up and shower."

"I made a pot of coffee." She leaned over and gave him a sloppy kiss, tongue-infused kiss. "Behave yourself. Let me know how it goes."

Less than a minute after the front door closed, a naked Rhonda stood in the doorway to Ron's bedroom. "Did I hear the door close?"

"Yeah. Jenna just left for work." Watching her standing there, Ron was treated to a much better view of her body than the night before. His sister was quite an eyeful, a few inches shorter than Jenna with rounded breasts that were not large, but were proportional. Her short brown hair was tussled from sleep, but a nice length on her. Her pouty pussy lips were visible with her shaved crotch, as was the hood of her clit. "Can we talk?"

"Sure." Rhonda took a step in, but stopped short. "Is my attire okay or would you like me to change into . . . something." She smirked at her choice of words.

Returning the smile, Ron threw back the covers to reveal his own nudity. "No need for formality."

"I like the way you think." She stepped over to the bed. "May I?"

"Make yourself comfortable."

Rhonda climbed into bed laying on her side so she could rest her head in her palm propped up by her forearm facing her brother. It was difficult to keep her eye off of his magnificent erect cock. "Can I ask you a question first?" She didn't wait for a response and proceeded, "You were much nicer to me last night than I expected. Was that for Jenna's benefit? Or did you really mean everything you said?"

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers