Beyond the Ordinary - Sisterly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

"I meant it. In case you haven't noticed, Jenna has really changed me. She's brought me out, if you will. She's got me doing things I never thought I'd do. Like last night. I mean, having sex with my sister? Really?"

"Well, for what it's worth, that was a first for me also. But I see what you mean. Jenna seems to have a wild streak. I like it. But that's how we oversexed women are. It's not just enough to have it, you have to have it in such a way to make it edgy, exciting. As a guy, you ought to really like that. I like what she has done to you."

"I mostly do. But coming off being married to Dana, it was really a big difference. Almost the total opposite."

"Yes. Your divorce. It was final just a few months ago, right? And you didn't waste any time getting hooked up again, did you?"

"I didn't plan it that way. It just happened." He saw this as a good segue way to what he wanted to discuss. "And speaking of that, what are your plans?

"I don't know." With a giggle she added, "Although after last night, I could just stay here for a while and fuck you and Jenna." With that, she reached out and wrapped her hand around his hard-on. "Just kidding. I know you don't want me here forever."

Ron was beginning to realize that his sister was turning out to be a lot like Jenna. For that reason, he didn't stop her, not to mention it felt nice, not to mention being his sister's hand, it was erotic. "No, no, it isn't that. And I'm not trying to rush you. But I was just wondering, do you have a job?"

"I did, but I quit it so Tony wouldn't be able to find me."

"Okay. Well, when you're ready, you can look for another one. Again, no rush. On the other hand, if you're really determined to divorce Tony, you should move now before he does. I can put you in touch with my lawyer, unless you already have one."

"You mean, before I can change my mind." Her tone was not argumentative.

With a smirk, Ron agreed. "That, too."

"Well, I really hadn't thought that far, but I guess you're right. That would be great. I hadn't considered which lawyer I would use. Don't really know any."

"Tim is good. I think you'll like him. And again, not to rush you, but would you like for me to see if he has an opening today?"

"Sure. Why not? The sooner I can get Tony out of my life, the better." She was stroking him meaningfully now.

"Enjoying yourself?"

"I'm sorry. I just can't get over the size of your dick." There was clearly amazement in her voice. "I wasn't kidding when I said Tony's wasn't even half as big."

"A guy can't control what size he's going to be. Much as I don't like him, I can't fault him for that."

"Neither can I. But his method of compensating was to try to control me. However, I wouldn't let him." Rhonda rolled onto her belly and snaked closer for a bird's eye view of her handjob. She cupped his balls in the palm of her hand with her fingers pointed upward with his penis between her forefinger and middle finger. "Maybe if he had tried to . . . you know what? There's nothing he could have done. Even when we did have sex, he had to pump very fast because that was the only way he could come. Fortunately for me, I'm one of those women who climax easily."

"Yeah, lucky for you."

"He didn't even have any finesse. Just slam, bam, thank you, ma'am. Do you mind?" Again, she didn't wait for an answer, just licked around the head of his cock.

That first touch of her tongue sent a tingle up Ron's shaft and beyond causing him to suck in his breath.

"I guess since it was okay for Jenna to do me yesterday when you weren't home, it's okay for me to do you when she's not home," Rhonda reasoned.

"Uh-huh," Ron groaned.

Having been given the go ahead, Rhonda inserted the entire head into her mouth and ran her tongue around the underside of the ridge. Then, with her mouth halfway open and her head tilted sideways, she ran her lips up and down his shaft. Next, she sucked the entire rod into her mouth until the tip touched the back of her throat easing into an up and down bobbing. Her lips formed a very tight seal around his shaft, and as she went down, her tongue swished over every part of it that it could. Now she used the tip of her tongue to tickle his pee hole. When she sucked it all back into her mouth, she attempted to deep throat him, but couldn't and gagged.

Stopping with saliva dripping off her lips, eyes watering and breathing heavily, Rhonda huffed, "Damn! I always wanted to do that, but Tony wasn't long enough to even reach my throat and you're too big to get it down."

Chuckling, Ron quipped, "Yeah, life is full of disappointments."

But she quickly went back to doing what she was doing. She used her tongue forcefully to stimulate the soft skin on the underside of the shaft below the crown.

Ron had always considered Jenna the queen of blowjobs. Many of the other women who had gone down on him were good, but Jenna had the technique down. However, while what Rhonda was doing was enticing, she wasn't better than Jenna, yet there was something about her that had his balls really churning, and the only reason he could think of was that, here she was, his sister, sucking his cock like her life depended on it. And as he thought that, he had to quickly shout, "I'm gonna come."

Rhonda said nothing, but she did step up her sucking by jerking him with her fist with just the head in her mouth. She was literally sucking his cock and it almost felt as though she'd suck the head right off. But as he blasted her throat with scalding jism, he heard her start moaning as though she was climaxing also. And when he did stop spurting, he looked up to see her eyes shut tight, cum dripping down from her mouth, and he discovered, she was having an orgasm from one hand between her legs getting herself off.

Rhonda came hard from her own masturbation and collapsed face first on his abdomen. "Ahhhh!" was the only sound of contentment she made. Finally, she lifted her head and smiled at him through cum-smeared lips. "Oh, man, that was good."

"I could have done you," Ron said.

"Oh, don't worry, you will," Rhonda told him. "But being able to suck that big ole cock made me so horny I couldn't wait." Stalling for a second, she rubbed the mixture of saliva and semen that had dribbled onto his abdomen from her mouth into his skin. Finally, she asked, "How do you like having sex with your sister?"

They probably should talk about it. "It's good. But what probably makes it better is the thought that you are my sister. I never, ever thought I would have had sex with my sister."

"Did you ever want to?" she wanted to know.

"Honestly, I never, ever thought of it."

"Oh, well." There was disappointment in her voice. "I thought about it with you before you married Miss Goody-Two-Shoes," she revealed. "But I always feared you would turn me down and I didn't think I could handle the hurt of you rejecting me. As it was, you rejecting my marriage was very painful."

Her watery eyes tore at his heart. Still on his back with her head resting on his abdomen, he pulled her up and pressed her head in the nook of his neck and hugged her tightly. "I'm so sorry, Rhonda. I was a very different person then. I don't know why and I'm not going to try to figure it out so I can blame it on something or someone. But just know that it's all behind me now. It's going to be different from here on. You'll always be welcomed here."

She was whimpering.

"It's okay," he assured her.

She lifted her head with tears rolling down her cheeks. "These are tears of joy. And that's good because I don't think I could ever give up this cock." She reached back and patted it, surprised that he was already getting hard again.

Just hearing her say that aroused him a bit, and he really wasn't surprised when she pulled on his dick to entice it to full erection, and then fed it into her ever hungry pussy.

As she rode him, she said, "I hope you never break up with Jenna. Not too many girls would let their boyfriend fuck his sister."

"Don't worry. She'll want to fuck you too."

"I'm counting on that."

Once again, Ron's cock sheathed in his sister's tight pussy was more of a turn on than he thought it could be. He had stopped being amazed that each new pussy his cock found haven in elicited some new and exciting feeling. But he couldn't remember any of them clutching him so firmly. He wasn't so surprised that Rhonda came again so quickly, but he was awed that he did. Not much of an ejaculation, but everything else was right there. While they were both still coming, she leaned over and hugged him around the neck. "I love you, brother."

"And I love you, sister."

Not long after, Rhonda fetched them coffee while Ron phoned Tim, his lawyer. Tim always tried to keep his Fridays light, and so he did have time available. As an afterthought, Ron decided to invite him to lunch since he was seeing them on such short notice. They agreed on an early midday meal.

* * *

There was no question that Ron was seeing his sister in a new light; not only accepting her again, but going beyond the ordinary by having sex with her. However, even with this change in him, when he looked at her, even though he saw an attractive woman, he didn't think of her as such, she was still his younger sister.

As Ron introduced Rhonda to Tim, he quickly realized that other men saw her differently, if the lawyer's raised eyebrows were any clue. Rhonda was also obviously quite taken with Tim, but Ron had to remind himself that with her self-proclaiming herself oversexed, she might only be seeing another sexual conquest.

The meal went well, and attorney and sister were very attentive to one another. Tim did his due diligence and asked pertinent questions that he needed answers to so he could properly handle her case, and Rhonda provided—from what Ron knew—honest answers. She was even quite forthcoming in admitting that her failed marriage was due to sexual incompatibility due to her active libido. The lawyer didn't seem surprised; Ron was sure he'd heard it all before.

Ron was actually quite impressed with his sister and her interaction with Tim. Rhonda was rather engaging, he could see that the attorney was really taken with her.

When they were finished, Tim gave Rhonda his business card, and to Ron's surprise, wrote his private number on the back and told her to call him any time. As they were leaving the restaurant, Rhonda walked ahead and the lawyer grabbed Ron's arm to hold him back.

"This might be a little unorthodox, but would you have any objection to me asking your sister out?"

Ron smirked, not entirely surprised by the question. "She's an adult, and neither of you need my permission. Having said that, it would be nice to see her date someone responsible."

"Okay, good." Tim was suddenly nervous. "Do you think you could ask her if she would be interested in going out with me?"

"What is this?" Ron asked with a chuckle. "High school? Ask her yourself."

"Well, the thing is—" Tim had to stop to clear his throat "—I didn't date much in college because I was always studying, and since then, I've been fortunate enough to stay busy, and I guess, I just haven't gone to places to meet women so I haven't really found one that I wanted to date. And I certainly haven't had any clients like your sister that I've wanted to date—until now."

Ron nodded his understanding, an idea quickly forming in his head. "Come to dinner tomorrow night. Just the four of us. The two of you can get to know each other better and we'll work the dating question in."

"Oh, well, that would be great. I'll bring wine."

The two men shook hands.

"I'll text you what time," Ron advised before leaving. However, as he walked to the entrance to the restaurant to catch up with Rhonda, he realized he now had a dilemma. Here was a nice, timid lawyer, who was looking for a nice girl. He had little dating experience, which further suggested that he might not be sexually adept. And the nice girl that he was interested in was a wild sexual animal. The fact that she was could be a turn-off for him, the possibility that he was not could be a turn-off for her. The question now was should he forewarn each of them about the other?

"What was that about?" Rhonda wanted to know as he joined her.

Still not having decided what to do, but not wanting to spring tomorrow night on her too late, he said, "Tim just mentioned that he and I hadn't gotten together in a while so I invited him to dinner tomorrow night. Thought it might be an opportunity for the two of you to get to know each other better. The more comfortable you are with your attorney, the better the two of you will work together. I also think he might have a little more interest in you than as a client."

She smiled her approval. "That's nice. I would like to get to know him better. He's a nice man and quite good looking. It would be nice to be with a real, genuine guy."

Ron started to say, down girl, but he decided to discuss the matter with Jenna first, see what her thoughts were.

* * *

Much to Rhonda's disappointment, on their drive home, Ron was called in to work to solve a major IT problem, so he brought her back to the apartment and went on. He was certain she had some sexual follies in mind to pass the afternoon, and while she would have been hard to resist, he wondered how much he should be giving in and how long it would be before even the wildly open-minded Jenna would tire of him fucking his sister.

He decided to call his girlfriend during the ride to the office to bring her up to speed.

"I think you did the right thing by not telling them about each other," was Jenna's considered opinion. "Doing so might falsely influence her or him one way or the other. They need to find out for themselves whether they could be right for each other."

"That does make a lot of sense," Ron agreed. "I'll try to be home as soon as I can so you're not stuck entertaining Rhonda again."

"Oh, don't worry. I'm sure we can find something to keep from getting bored."

"Yeah, I'm sure you will." He told Jenna about what happened after she left this morning."

"Aw, that's nice," Jenna said, touched, referring to their emotional exchange, not the sex.

"Is Rhonda being around going to become tiresome after a while?"

"You mean one of us fucking her when the other is not there?"

"All of it. That, threesomes. I wouldn't rule out her inviting herself to join us in bed if she should hear us having sex."

"The short answer is I suppose it could," Jenna replied honestly. "It'll be fun and different for a while, but we'll just have to see as time goes on. If she's just with us a few weeks, that won't be bad, but if it becomes much longer, then we might have to make some decisions." She chuckled. "Maybe she and Tim will hit it off."

"Well, I don't want to jinx something that hasn't even started, but I think they're just too different."

"We'll see."

* * *

"Why didn't you bring your sister?" Chelsea asked, popping into Ron's office. "I would have liked to meet her."

"Didn't know how long I was going to be here."

"So, you've kissed and made up?" Chelsea knew of his estranged relationship with his sister as they had confided in one another many times over the years.

We did more than kiss, Ron wanted to say, and at some point in the future, he just might, but for now, "We did. Jenna has had a positive influence on me."

"I was sure she would. She's okay with your sister staying with the two of you?"

"Oh, yeah. They've really gotten to know each other."

"I have a feeling there's more to that statement than you're alluding to."

"You know me too well," Ron retorted.

"True enough, but I'm actually thinking it's Jenna's number I have.

"And you wouldn't be far off."

"And you're okay with your girlfriend and your sister . . ." Chelsea bobbed her head from side to side feeling no need to say more.

"We're both okay with Rhonda staying with us . . . for a while. If it drags on, then we'll, you know, figure something out."

"Well, I'm glad you've reconciled with your sister. Family is very important."

* * *

It took Ron longer to solve the problem than he had anticipated—which he should have anticipated would happen—so that brought him home much later than he expected. He'd called Jenna, who said she'd take care of dinner. Of course, he was curious as to what that meant. Jenna did not particularly like to cook, and so, either Ron did most of it or she prepared simple dishes. Beyond that, he further wondered what he would come home and find the two women doing, but he didn't really think it would be hard to guess.

Considering that the two were undoubtedly doing something sexual, it really didn't bother him. At least they got along. It could have been bad if they didn't; or worse, if one did not have as excessive sexual desire as the other. On one hand, it provided each woman with needed sexual release in such an erotic manor that fed their appetites without him having to tirelessly service them. On the other hand, the thought of his girlfriend and his sister fucking was one hell of a turn-on.

What was even more of a turn-on was when he entered his apartment and heard soft moaning. There was no activity in the living room so he headed down the hallway to the bedrooms and was not disappointed to find his nude sister sprawled out his bed and his equally naked girlfriend between Rhonda's spread legs. Jenna was not eating the other woman out, but rather was far enough up that her breasts were resting on Rhonda's crotch and her hands massaging his sister's abdomen.

Without seeing him, Rhonda sat up slightly, placing her nipples close to Jenna's mouth, the latter instantly licking them sensually. There was something about this scene that portrayed the softer side of making love, not frantic fucking. Seeing the two women in a tender, leisure embrace had him stripping his clothes off quickly and quietly. Still, they could hear him. Rhonda looked up casually and smiled while Jenna turned her head slowly and beamed at him.

Once undressed, he approached Jenna's smooth, silky legs and kissed a trail up between her thighs allowing his lips to touch her pussy and anus. She rose up to hands and knees, which offered him better reach and also put her lips in line with Rhonda's. The girls engaged in a soft, loving kiss. Rhonda's hands reached out for Jenna's breasts, tenderly fondling them. When Jenna's mouth dropped back down to Rhonda's tits, the latter arose to sit on her calves.

Ron loved this slow, more romantic interlude. He raised his knees onto the bed, easing into position to gently slide his cock into Jenna doggy-style. He heard her moan softly as she felt him slowly push in. As he began thrusting at an easy pace, Rhonda leaned forward and he took it that she wanted to kiss, so he willingly obliged her.

When she'd had enough of his lips, Rhonda fell back supine, landing in such a way that put her pussy in perfect position for Jenna to give her a tongue-lashing. An enticing element was added as Jenna's mouth was pushed forward and back from the pumping she was receiving from Ron. It was a unique feeling Rhonda knew she couldn't get in any other way. In fact, it was so unbelievably stimulating that she wanted more. She wanted her brother's cock.

Easing away from Jenna, Rhonda maneuvered around and took up a matching stance on hands and knees and parked herself right next to Jenna. Almost without missing a stroke, Ron pulled out of his girlfriend, took a quick sidestep over behind his sister, and drove his cock lubricated with Jenna's juices into Rhonda's waiting pussy.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers