Beyond the Ordinary - Sisterly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

Finally, she opened her eyes and looked down at him. She could see the wonder and . . . what? . . . fascination . . . in his face. A moment later, she burst out laughing, further confusing him. She realized she needed to quickly explain. "That was fantastic! And you said to take it easy with you."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. Baby, you were terrific. But we still need to get you off. How do you want to come?" To his still perplexed look, she said, "Would you fuck me like you did before?" Without waiting for reply, Rhonda maneuvered them back into the missionary position.

Tim didn't need assistance entering her this time.

But with his timid thrusts, she said, "Harder."

And he complied.

"Please look into my eyes."

Again, he acquiesced.

Rhonda took his face in her hands and stared through his eyes into his soul. Strangely, he saw the same. And when she pulled his face to hers, he could only kiss her for a few seconds because this sudden intimacy began that not so familiar churning in his balls. "I'm going to come," he managed to utter with no urgency.

"Come on, baby, give it to me. Give me your love. Give it to me." She held tight to his ass to prevent him from pulling out.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," she whispered. "I'm protected. Let me feel your love."

When they kissed again, she felt his cock expand followed by the warm jets that splattered against her inner walls. He stopped pumping as more and more flowed, and then he gave a couple more thrusts as though to finish. All this was accompanied by irregular "unghs" and a final roar.

He had closed his eyes during his orgasm, but when he opened them again, he understood, and started laughing also.

Rhonda joined in, and after several seconds of it, she said, "Makes you happy, doesn't it?"

"It does."

"For what it's worth, that was the first time I ever laughed, but I quickly realized it was because I felt such joy, and suddenly, it didn't seem so unusual."

"Yes, I know exactly what you mean."

"Do you really?"

"Yes. It's a great feeling to have an orgasm, but to experience so much more is really quite unique. I mean, a climax lasts a minute or so, more if you're lucky, yet to also have lasting feelings that encompass a myriad of other positive emotions takes it beyond the ordinary."

"I think this is the beginning of a great relationship."

"Exciting way to start one." Tim paused for a moment. "I know the sex part of it is important to you, but I don't want to have a relationship that revolves around sex. I mean, this was great and I look forward to many more times like this, but I want more than just a sex partner. Am I explaining myself very well?"

Rhonda smiled. "Yes. I completely understand and I agree. Sex is the icing on the cake. But the cake has to be good also. I knew a couple whose relationship was all about the sex. They couldn't even sit and have a meaningful conversation about anything. I want us to be able to talk—like we're doing now—and not just about sex. If you need to bounce a thought off of me about work or what kind or car to buy or the news of the day or what to eat for dinner, I want you to know that you can have that conversation with me. Correction. I expect you to have that conversation with me and I will give you my full attention and honest opinion. At the same time, if I want to tell you something girlie, I don't want to think, 'oh, he's not going to be interested in that.' I want to be able to tell you."

Nodding, Tim said, "And likewise, I will listen with interest."

"Wow. Can I really have found a man who's perfect for me?" Rhonda mused.

"I hope I can be. And you know, that day at lunch, there was just something about you that told me you were the one for me."

Rhonda reached for her half-full wine glass and held it up for a toast. Tim did the same.

"To us," she said.

"To us," he repeated.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm hungry now."

* * *

Rhonda would have been content to merely get up, go into the kitchen and begin preparing dinner. But Tim slipped into his boxers, and so, she put on her dress, sans underwear. Seeing her casualness, he added his undershirt, a T-shirt, and stopped with that. Undeniably, with the sauces she fixed, the meal Rhonda cooked became more than simple. The lawyer didn't care. Dinner was fantastic, even thought it was nearly ten p.m. when they finally ate, and his best comment was, "I could get used to this."

He did most of the kitchen clean-up and found Rhonda stretched out on the sofa when he finished. Her loosely tied dress and all that it revealed was intended to spur him to make a move on her, but he did not, and since she had been the aggressor the first time, she refrained from a repeat performance. Apparently, they would have to work their way up to multiple times in an evening. As a further test to see how far along they were, Rhonda said, "It's getting late, I guess I should get on home before my brother starts worrying."

To her dismay, Tim took him seriously. "Oh, sure, let me get dressed." Not even a hint of spending the night.

On the drive home, he somewhat redeemed himself when he asked, "When can we see each other again?"

"My schedule is wide open."

"Isssss tomorrow too soon?" He nervously asked.

"Not for me."

And so it went. Saturday night, another hot and heavy session of unbridled sex, a gourmet meal, a more relaxed Tim and more reaffirming talk about the kind of relationship they wanted, but still no offer to stay the night. Once again, he was eager to see her again, but he had a family gathering on Sunday afternoon. She suggested he call her when it was over, but he said these things could run late, and with Monday being a work day, there wouldn't be time.

"Well, if your plans change, you know where to find me," Rhonda said as she kissed him goodnight and exited his car.

* * *

Rhonda had not been shy in telling Ron and Jenna about her evening with Tim when she finally awoke late Sunday morning. They were thrilled for her that it had gone so well and not really all that surprised that Rhonda had gotten the sex she wanted from her lawyer. Though she didn't come right out and say it, Ron and Jenna could see that she was aroused just reliving last night and they surmised she was disappointed she was not going to see him today. However, neither could oblige her because they were about to leave for their usual Sunday grocery shopping. That is, until Ron received a rare Sunday call to come in to work for an unusual IT problem. Rhonda offered to accompany Jenna since the former was doing most of the cooking anyway.

Ron returned home later in the afternoon and was not surprised by the sounds he heard outside the door to his apartment: high-pitched female voices in the throes of sexual activity. He knew his sister was horny from last night, and Jenna always seemed to be ready from some kind of sex so it was almost predictable that the two women would take care of each other. But before he opened the door, he was baffled by a couple of the sounds he heard, vocal emissions the seemed inconsistent with—

Opening the door quietly, Ron eased in noiselessly. All was quickly explained as Jenna and Rhonda were actually sitting together on the sofa watching a scary movie. What a surprise that was. Had they already relieved each other sexually? He doubted that, because from what he could see, both appeared to be dressed. The vocalizations he'd heard in the hallway was actually the women screaming frightfully at the movie.

That caused him to chuckle silently, and also gave him an idea. He snuck closer behind the sofa and watched the film for just the right moment, and when the girls screamed, he grabbed each of them simultaneously and, "Ahhhhh!"

Both jumped sky high, or so it seemed, although in reality neither of their gorgeous asses left the sofa. In unison, they yelled, "What the fuck?"

"Seriously, Ron?" Rhonda berated her brother.

But he couldn't talk he was laughing so hard.

"Why'd you do that?" Jenna wanted to know.

"I think I almost had a heart attack," Rhonda went on.

Finally calming down, Ron said, "I'm sorry. I couldn't resist. This is not what I expected to see the two of you doing."

"You told us to behave," Jenna reminded.

"Yeah, but when have you ever listened?"

"Well, now that you're here, come sit and protect us."

Ron hated scary movies, but he didn't want to seem like a wuss, so he walked around and sat between them. The two snuggled as close as possible, and that momentarily stifled his hunger pains. "I don't know what anyone sees in these mindless movies."

"Just be quiet and protect us."

"As you wish." Both had their legs bent and knees turned toward him so he placed hand on each of their thighs. Jenna rested her head on his shoulder and he noticed that she had a low-cut work-out type shirt on providing him with a nice view of her magnificent breasts. They'd both been covered with a blanket that they had used mostly to hide their faces during very scary scenes. Rhonda had inherited the cover when Ron sat down so he couldn't see what she had on below her waist, but she also had on a low-cut top that afforded him and equally pleasant glimpse of her nice tits.

As one particularly gruesome scene played, Jenna and Rhonda buried their faces in his chest, so he put his arms around both of them. However, as they continued to watch, as the movie became more frightening, Jenna seemed to be less fazed by it. The reason was instantly clear as she spotted the hard-on he had grown from being sandwiched by the two beautiful women.

"Is that an erection?" she whispered so she didn't disturb Rhonda. She placed her palm over it and rubbed to confirm.

But that's all his sister needed to hear for her to quickly lose interest in the movie. She turned and looked at his crotch also. "You get a boner from watching scary movies?" she asked facetiously.

"No, only when the woman's clothes get ripped off," he quipped. "In this case, it's the two lovely ladies and four big tits nestled next to me."

Jenna was still rubbing his cock and Rhonda had reached down to cup his balls.

"This looks much more interesting than this stupid movie," Rhonda remarked.

"Yeah, I think we can turn it off," Jenna agreed reaching for the remote and doing just that. She then started to undo his belt.

Rhonda now fondled his penis through his jeans, and when Jenna had his pants undone, his sister dragged the zipper down. Both women tugged on his waistband, but Ron had to assist by lifting his ass and pushing his pants down. As he did that, Rhonda removed her top, but not her bra, and upon seeing that, Jenna did the same. With her boyfriend's cock fully exposed, Jenna instantly went down on it with her mouth. Rhonda pulled her tits out of the cups of her bra and leaned in to allow her brother to suck them, which he eagerly did.

Eying Jenna's head bouncing up and down on Ron's dick made Rhonda want a taste also. She completely removed her bra, and then bent down to suck his balls. Jenna relinquished the penis to Rhonda, who wasted no time in swallowing it, and then slipped Ron's pants and underwear all the way off. From then on, the women took turns with Ron's cock. When it was Jenna's turn, Rhonda would straighten up and have her brother suck her nipples, which included hands on attention.

Rhonda decided it was time for nudity, so she quickly unbuttoned Ron's shirt and removed it, and then eased out of her shorts and underwear. Jenna's mouth never left his cock while this was going on. When she saw that the others were now completely naked, she pushed back to take off the rest of her clothes.

Ron took this opportunity to push his sister onto her back and take a muff dive. He jabbed his tongue into her already wet pussy, licked her labia and flicked her clit. He was in an oddly twisted position, his upper body turned sideways to reach Rhonda's snatch, his lower body mostly facing upward with his cock pointing skyward, glistening with saliva. Jenna couldn't pass it up and so, she mounted him, impaling herself. Out of courtesy, Rhonda moved back out of the way allowing her brother to lay completely on his back to accommodate Jenna. She loved the slapping sound of his up thrusts.

Of course, there was only one logical move for Rhonda to make, and that was to sit on her brother's face. She loved the feel of a tongue snaking around her pussy in this position. It also aligned her and Jenna to swap spit and fondle each other's tits. This was the best threesome position. She couldn't wait until she could work Tim into one, although she was certain that would take some time.

All of these pleasant thoughts were interrupted by Jenna's louder moaning and short breaths. She watched as her new girlfriend's face contorted into an orgasmic expression. Her hips halted their gyrations as she came. She held tightly to Rhonda until she was finished and then fell back on the sofa. Seeing an opportunity, Rhonda moved back off of Ron and lay with her legs spread. She tugged on him until he got the message, squatted on the sofa and drove his slick cock into her burning pussy. She let out a howl as he filled her.

Meanwhile, Jenna moved around to Rhonda's head, kissing her and sucking her nipples. While playing with Rhonda's breasts, Jenna had an idea. "Fuck her tits," she commanded.

Without thought or question, Ron eased out of his sister, crawled forward and did as she bade him. Rhonda held her boobs together to give him something to pump, and to her surprise, Jenna planted her chin at the top of Rhonda's cleavage to allow her to capture the tip of Ron's cock between her lips on each push forward. Rhonda had to giggle at this, but she loved it nonetheless. Every so often, Jenna would take the entire shaft in her mouth helping to keep it lubricated.

But Rhonda really wanted what she'd had and casually pushed on her brother's abdomen to move him back down where he resumed fucking her pussy. He did so with long strokes, and Jenna assisted by fingering Rhonda's clit. Ron then lifted his sister's legs up and back for deeper penetration, and Jenna held her ankles up and together. Playfully, she nibbled on Rhonda's toes.

All of this attention had Rhonda coming minutes later with a roar and a shiver, and finally giggles. It was contagious and they all started laughing.

After Ron caught his breath, Jenna wanted to be fucked again, so Rhonda yielded her place on the sofa so he could. After a few minutes, Rhonda straddled Jenna with her rear to Ron. As he plowed his girlfriend, he fingered his sister. A minute or so later, he switched his cock to his sister and his digits to the other. Up front the women kissed and played with each other's breasts and it all served to bring them both to another orgasm within minutes of each other.

It also triggered Ron's climax and he asked, "I'm gonna come! Who wants it?"

"In my mouth," Rhonda said.

"Only if you share," Jenna bargained.

And so it went.

The women swapped cum, and just as both swallowed the last drops, there was a knock at the door, and all three jumped as though they were about to get caught. Little did they know . . .

Stunned into in activity because no one ever knocked on the door, the three merely stared at one another. After the second knock, Ron finally reacted. "Just a minute," he shouted as he quickly slipped clothes back on, headed for the door, and pressed his eye to the peephole. "It's Tim!" he whispered loudly.

The women scrambled to throw clothes on, omitting undergarments to save time. They nodded when ready.

"Tim. What a surprise," Ron said by way of greeting. "Come in."

Tim stopped just inside the door. "Sorry to drop in unannounced. Am I catching you at a bad time?" He gestured to Ron's shirt where the latter had buttoned the wrong button into a lower buttonhole.

"No, not at all." Looking down, Ron merely shrugged and re-buttoned his shirt.

Rhonda stood. "I thought you had a family thing?"

"I left early," Tim explained. "I was hoping that it maybe wasn't too late to get together." He walked over to her and was about to kiss her, but he stopped short. By now, Jenna had risen, her hair disheveled. "Are you guys sure I'm not interrupting—"

But when Rhonda leaned in to kiss him he halted her. She frowned.

"You've got something on your . . ." He gestured with his finger to the corner of her mouth. "Is that—"

Seeing the drop of cum still on Rhonda's face, Jenna thought quickly and said, "We were watching a scary movie. Rhonda and I were hiding under the blanket."

But Tim could see that neither woman had a bra on. "What's going on here?"

"Wh-what do you mean?" Rhonda asked.

"Well, forgive me if I'm jumping to conclusions, but you all seemed to have dressed haphazardly, and that appears to be semen on your mouth—" And then it dawned on him. "You're having sex with your brother?"

Knowing she'd been caught, Rhonda couldn't think fast enough to say something.

"It's not what it seems," Jenna said for lack of anything better.

"And yet, no one is denying it," Tim shot back in lawyer mode.

"We can explain." This from Ron.

"I can't imagine any explanation that justifies this." Tim turned and headed back toward the door.

"Wait, Tim," Rhonda cried. "Please let's talk about this."

"There's nothing to talk about. This is appalling! I should have known better than to think you were perfect for me." And with that he quickly departed.

Rhonda's tears were flowing heavily now accompanied by gasping sobs. Jenna put her arms around the other woman as Ron came over for a group hug.

Glancing at each other, Ron asked Jenna, "Any ideas?"

"I think we need to give him some time to calm down and then go to his house and talk to him."

"You think that will work?" a distraught Rhonda asked.

"Can't hurt."

* * *

The three quickly cleaned up, making certain to remove all traces of any sexual activity, and dressed in more respectable clothes with proper underwear. Rhonda guided them to Tim's condo, and ninety minutes after he had stormed out of Ron's apartment, they knocked on his door, wondering on their way up if he would even answer.

He did, but did not invite them in. In fact, Tim merely stood there and said nothing.

"We'd really appreciate a chance to explain," Rhonda pleaded.

"And if you're not satisfied afterward, we won't bother you again," Jenna added.

A stern expression seemingly etched on his face, Tim stepped aside allowing them to enter. He was still silent.

They had strategized how to handle this and agreed to attempt to beat him at his own game.

"Let the record show that the defendant has appeared of her own volition," Ron began.

"What?" Tim questioned. "What's going on here?"

"Counselor, you may question the defendant," Ron said.

With a look of exasperation, but also some piteous amusement over their approach, Tim breathed a heavy sigh and went along. "Do you deny having sex with your brother?"

"No, I do not," Rhonda readily answered.

"Do you understand that this is against the law?"

"So are a lot of things that people do anyway."

"So, you think it's acceptable to break the law if it suits your needs?"

"I don't think the law should be able to tell me who I can have sex with," Rhonda countered. "I believe if it is between or among consenting adults, it should be acceptable."

"You're saying you believe you can take the law into your own hands."

"I didn't say that at all. But don't tell me that laws are not broken all the time for personal gain or the greater good."

"I don't deny that," Tim said. "But that doesn't mean we shouldn't uphold the law."

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers