Beyond the Ordinary - Sisterly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

That seemed to relieve him a bit. "Okay, well, that's . . . that's . . . okay."

"You said, 'if it comes to that.' Did you envision it coming to that? I mean, obviously I made an impression on you during our interview—she couldn't get used to calling their lunch meeting that. I hope it was more than just taking pity on a poor woman who wants a divorce. I hope when you looked across the table at me you saw something more."

"I absolutely did," Tim answered honestly. "I saw an attractive, intelligent and very nice woman that I wanted to know better. As I told you Saturday, I've never gone this far with a client."

"But you still didn't completely answer the question," Rhonda pressed, but gently. "What did you envision? I mean, you said you hope I have lots of opportunities to use this kitchen, so if that's any clue, you're looking for a . . . lasting . . . relationship. Is sex a part of it?"

Tim grinned nervously. "We're only a few minutes into our first real date and you want to talk about this already?"

She could see that he was making an attempt at humor, but she decided to take him seriously. "Maybe we should. Maybe we should pop open one of these bottles of wine and discuss some of this up-front to make sure we're, I don't know, on the same page." But there was a look of . . . dismay . . . on his face. "I'm sorry. Am I moving too fast?"

To her surprise, he shook his head and smiled. "No. I actually think I like that about you. You're direct. With most women—clients, that is—I have to pull information out of them. That was another trait I liked about you during the interview, you told me what I needed to know. So, it makes perfect sense that we should talk about this first. That way, we'll know whether we just want to be attorney and client or much more."

Amazement not ceasing, Rhonda asked, "Are you serious?"

"Pick a bottle of wine."

With raised eyebrows and a nod, Rhonda reached for a bottle of J Pinot Noir. "Great choice."

Taking the bottle, Tim reached for an opener, popped cork and poured two stem glasses. Giving her one, he took her other hand and led her to the sofa, which fronted a fireplace. It was gas operated, so he turned it on low for ambiance. Rhonda sat and crossed her legs, making certain her dress rode high on her thighs. She did not tug it down.

"Yes, I am looking for a lasting relationship," Tim began without preamble. "I didn't date much in college because I wanted to study hard and not just become a lawyer; I wanted to be a good lawyer. After graduation, I concentrated on getting a job with a good firm, not a big one, but a good one. And I did. Then I focused on building my practice, which I have. I'm at a point in my life where I think I'm ready for a serious relationship. Perhaps even a permanent one. The question is, are you? You're not even out of one. Are you ready to jump into another?"

"The short answer is yes," Rhonda responded without thought. "But this time, I will be more selective. And I hate to keep bringing up the subject of sex, but it is important to me and I want someone compatible; a partner who will give me the kind of sex I want and to whom I can give what he wants. Can you be that kind of partner?"

"The fact is, the little sex I have had I've enjoyed." Tim smirked. "I don't even know if it was good sex. I would welcome a partner who would be patient with me and take the time to tell me what she wants, show me what she wants, and even teach me how to give her what she wants. I don't want a partner who is expecting me to know all the tricks right from the start and become frustrated or impatient with me while I learn what pleases her." He paused for a moment to study her blank expression. "So, what do you think?"

Rhonda shook her head. "I think I can't believe it." Then, to the confusion that was etched on his face, she added, "I mean, I couldn't have put the words in your mouth any better. Pardon my skepticism, but you're not just saying what you think I want to hear, are you?"

"I don't do that, Rhonda," Tim said sincerely. "I tell people what I think. I do it in my law practice and I'm going to do it in my personal life."

With no thought, she threw her arms around his neck and hugged. When he didn't reciprocate, she pulled back and said, "What that too much?"

"Not at all." He then hugged her back.

To be sure, Rhonda was horny when Tim picked her up from her brother's apartment. She wished she'd thought to masturbate before he had arrived. This conversation had taken that lust and ramped it up a bit. Now, with his arms around her, the electricity of their closeness had her nearly out of her mind with nearly uncontrollable desire. It was almost all she could do to prevent herself from ripping his clothes off. Still, just because he was saying all the right things didn't mean he was ready to jump her either so she took a deep breath and downed the remainder of her wine. Holding up her glass, she said with a heavy sigh, "I think I need more."

Smiling, he took her glass and went to the kitchen.

While waiting, Rhonda stared into the fire, mesmerized by the dancing flames, and found herself drawn to lay on the thick rug in front of it. She did feel her dress ride up to her butt and subconsciously tugged it down a bit.

Tim returned and knelt beside her, handing her a glass.

"The fire is nice," she commented, taking a healthy sip of wine and then setting her glass down on the hardwood floor away from the rug.

"Yes. It can be quite soothing after a particularly trying day." After his own sip, Tim sat on the rug next to her and likewise placed his glass out of the way.

"Join me."

With a nod, he eased into a matching position.

"I'm not particularly hungry yet," she informed him. "But if you are, I can start cooking."

"I'm accustomed to eating late."

"Oh, good. Ron and Jenna like to eat early and I haven't quite adjusted to that yet." She couldn't help staring at him dreamily.

Their faces were very close.

"How is that working out for you; living with them, I mean?"

"My brother was kind enough to take me in. I really can't complain." Unable to stand it any longer, Rhonda leaned in slowly and pressed her lips to his. He didn't move back nor did he resist. In fact, he kissed back. Nicely. She considered how long to allow it to go on, but pulled back after only a few seconds after also realizing that she was being aggressive. Without even reading the contented look on his face, she asked, "I'm sorry. Too soon?"

"You don't have to keep apologizing or asking that."

"I just . . . sometimes I'm just a little impatient and . . . I don't want to . . . I don't know if . . . I don't know if you like assertive women."

"I'm quite adaptable. And I assure you I'll let you know if I become uncomfortable with anything we do." To prove it, he kissed her. He took a hint from the manner in which she moved her lips against his and . . . adapted.

Rhonda noticed that Tim was adjusting his kissing to her. She liked that. Each time they broke it off and resumed, he was better. It made her wonder if he was really better at this than he let on, or that he thought he was. Maybe he just needed encouragement. After another pause, she reached for her glass for another sip. As she did so, he kissed her shoulder and neck. It tickled, but it was also very nice.

"I like that," she whispered. "Feel free to do it again."

He did, attempting to kiss the other side of her neck. But when he found himself almost on top of her back, he quickly rolled off.

"You didn't have to move," she told him, rolling onto her side to face him.

Tim merely nodded as her lips came to his again. He gently cupped the side of her face. As the kiss intensified slightly from their previous round, she rolled him partly onto his back. Her leg slipped between his two. Her thigh rubbed against his erection and she was thrilled that she was having an effect on him. Turning her head up slightly to grab a breath, he kissed down her chin and neck.

The revolving back and forth had loosened the tie around her waist, which in turn caused her dress to spread open slightly up top exposing some serious cleavage. His hand cupped her breast and she sucked in her breath at his delightful touch, but he instantly drew back as though he hadn't realized where his palm was.

"I didn't mind," she reassured him as their mouths came together once more.

Now, it was his turn to apologize. "I'm sorry. I've never been this aggressive before. Are we moving too fast?"

"Is it too fast for you?"

"No, I don't think so."

"Neither me." She snickered. "And if you want to see aggressive—" Rhonda muscled him completely onto his back and pounced on top of him. His hands latched onto her waist, one of her legs again wedging between both of his. With the hem of her dress nearly up to her waist, she rubbed her panty-covered pussy against his upper thigh. She took one of his hands and pressed it against her breast.

Tim smiled. "That is aggressive. And I kinda like it."

"Well, feel free to use both hands."

So, he did, causing her to whimper in delight.

"I think you're making me do things I never thought I could," he admitted.

"I'm not making you do anything. I do want you to do all the things you've always wanted to—within reason, of course."

"Really?"

"Let yourself go."

"I don't know if I know how."

"You're doing a pretty good job."

Tim forcefully rolled her over onto her back, his hands never leaving her tits. She loved it. Their lips met again and she moaned to his touches.

After a minute, they both sat up—her legs stretched out straight, him squatting over her thighs, still kissing intermittently. She eased her dress off of her shoulders, baring her bra for him. He couldn't stop fondling her beautiful breasts.

She issued a whispered plea. "Take my dress off."

He eased back to comply and she spread her legs so he would come back between them.

"Touch me," was her next urgent request.

"What?"

"Touch me," she repeated.

"Where?"

"Everywhere!"

Tim complied, dragging his palms up her inner thighs, but bypassing her crotch, across her abdomen, around her back, again to her tits. She sat up and squirmed closer draping her legs over his squatting thighs, mashing their mouths together.

After this intense kiss, Rhonda wickedly whispered, "You want to take my bra off?"

Tim was becoming more overwhelmed with passion and emotion than he could ever remember experiencing. With a crazed grin, he reached behind her and unclasped the three hooks. As he slowly pulled the two pieces around to the front of her, he kissed her neck and down her chest, and as he removed her bra, exposing her terrific tits, his mouth was drawn to each nipple desperately. "Truth be told, I've never done this before," he uttered.

Pressing his face tight against her breast, Rhonda said, "Then drink mama's milk, baby."

He sucked a little harder than she would have liked, but she said nothing, wanting him to totally enjoy himself. However, strangely, she found some pleasure in the pain. He pulled back to take a moment to just admire her nicely rounded breasts, not overly large nor too small, before attaching his lips again.

"Lick the tip of each with the tip of your tongue," Rhonda suggested.

Doing so made her shiver and she giggled. He then did the same with the flat part of his thumbs.

"Twist them."

That surprised him, but he abided.

Rhonda was reaching a level of arousal she had only achieved a few times with Ron and Jenna, certainly never with Tony, and it made her head spin to know that Tim could do this to her. Becoming lightheaded, she fell onto her back again. "Take off your shirt," she commanded.

He wasted no time in accomplishing that, nearly ripping off a couple of buttons.

Holding her arms out, she asked, "Want to feel something absolutely divine?

Not certain exactly what she meant, Tim knelt.

Rhonda pulled him down until she eventually conveyed that she wanted him on top of her. She then wrapped her arms around him and pulled their chests together. "Skin on skin. Is there anything better?"

"Mmmm, that is magnificent," he agreed.

She loved that she could feel his hard-on pressed against her. She reminded herself to be patient, that it would be hers very shortly. Still, she couldn't help but rotate her pubic bone against it. "You can take my panties off, if you'd like to."

Grinning as though this is what he had been waiting for, he slid down slowly. His hands actually trembled slightly as his fingers made tentative contact with the elastic waistband. Very slowly, he dragged the nylon material down. When it cleared her crotch with her shaved pussy completely exposed, he had to pause for a moment to admire the sculpture between her legs: the puffy labia on either side protecting a slit with drops of moisture attempting escape, the hood that encased her clit standing guard at the top. In his few times at bat before, he had never taken the time to appreciate the center of creation.

He quickly removed her panties the rest of the way and she spread her legs as an invitation. He felt harder than he could ever remember being, and felt as though his cock could easily rip right through his pants. His hands were absently roaming up and down her inner thighs never quite approaching the inner-section. He felt as though her deep breaths and moaning were urging him on. In a strange moment of homage, he reverently bent town and placed a tender kiss on her vagina. His lips absorbed some of the moisture and his tongue could not help but swipe his mouth for a taste. It was better than the expensive wine.

Next, Tim knew he had to touch it. He tentatively dragged his thumb up the slit, flicking it over her clit a few times. Her moaning increased so he kept it up, becoming more fascinated with being able to play with it, stroke it, rub it than realizing how much he was stimulating her. Brazenly, he even slid a finger up her hole as he had seen done in the little porno he had watched.

Rhonda restrained herself from screaming at him to fuck her. But she enjoyed his attention to her pussy. As the seconds moved on, she could stand it no longer and came in a screaming, trembling orgasm. She pulled him to her, as much to stop his fingers from touching her now sensitive clit, but also to devour his lips with her own.

A moment later, when she settled down, Rhonda praised, "That was great!"

Tim was smiling, quite pleased with himself.

"Your turn," Rhonda said, rolling him over onto his back. She wasted no time in yanking his shoes and socks off, followed by undoing his belt and pants and tugging those and his underwear down together. Anxious to see his cock, she was pleasantly surprised by the tool that sprang free. It wasn't as big as Ron's, but respectable, and certainly not so much smaller as to be disappointing. There would be much fun to be had with this.

Once she had him completely nude, she immediately wrapped her fingers around the long slender shaft moving her fist up and down slowly. "Very nice," she whispered. She licked the head tenderly. A girlish whimper escaped his lips. Suddenly, it occurred to her. "No one ever do this to you before?"

All Tim could do was shake his head rapidly a couple of times.

"Then you're in for a treat." With flattened tongue, Rhonda dragged it up and down the entire length of his rod. She then cradled it between her lips with the same movement covering all sides of his shaft.

Tim thought his head was going to explode when she took his entire penis into her mouth. He had never felt anything so spectacular in his life. Of course, he'd seen blowjobs in movies and had been aroused by what he imagined it would feel like. But now, with her mouth sliding up and down his dick and her eyes locked on his he thought he might know what heaven was like. And if this incredible feeling wasn't enough, as her head bobbed up and down, her tongue swirled around adding to his sweet torment.

Tim would have been content to just lay here and let her continue until he blasted her tonsils, but he knew that if he did, he would be of no further use to her. He gently pushed her away.

Rhonda was taken aback. "You don't like it?"

"I love it." He then explained his reasoning.

"Well, we can't have that, can we?" She shrugged. "Only one thing left to do." She now had to say it. "You want to fuck me?"

His eyes widened in a mixture of pure joy and sheer terror.

Rhonda read the emotion in his face as she rolled onto her back once more. "I don't think you're as inexperienced as you claim. But let's do it the old fashioned way our first time."

Rhonda spread her legs and pulled him into the missionary position. She reached down, grabbed his cock, her saliva on it having nearly dried already, but she knew she was wet enough for both of them. She guided him to her using his penis as a lever to separate her pussy lips, and then, once she penetrated the head, she held is hips in her hands and pulled him all the way in.

The two groaned in unison in pure unadulterated pleasure. He naturally began thrusting at a moderate pace and she couldn't help emitting an "oh" on every in-stroke. His first few pumps were hesitant, but the more he did it, he settled into a smooth tempo. Small sounds of exertion were coming from his throat. His eyes were closed in concentration and she would have liked to look into his eyes as he made love to her.

This was not as new to Tim as the oral sex she had performed on him. He'd had sex with other women, but none who seemed to know what they wanted as Rhonda did. He hoped her moans, groans, cries and whimpers were all genuine and not merely forced for is benefit. But he didn't think so. His occupation had taught him to read people's faces and he believed what he was seeing in hers was not fake.

For a slight switch-up, Rhonda lifted her legs, drawing them as far back to her chest as she could, allowing him deeper penetration. His balls were now slapping against her perineum. She let out a deep groan at that to accompany his growl. She then clasped her legs around his waist to step up the tempo just a bit.

After a couple of minutes, Rhonda could tell that Tim's breathing was becoming labored, which suggested he was maybe tiring. He was probably using muscles and exerting himself in a manner he was not accustomed to. To compensate, she stopped him. "Can I have a turn on top?"

They rolled over, cock never leaving pussy, and Rhonda took over the fucking. Tim occasionally provided a thrust here and there. She sat up straight sliding back and forth on his dick.

What an incredible feeling, Tim thought, as he felt his cock touch every part of her vagina. That sense was enhanced when she rotated her hips in a circle. It was another one of those experiences where he could be content to just lay here and allow her to take this to conclusion, but—

As he was thinking this, Rhonda started breathing heavier and the volume of her moans increased. Likewise her pace quickened, and Tim couldn't believe that she was going to come again. He'd never in is meager sexual history had a woman have two orgasms. Hell, a couple never had any. He didn't know what he could do to help her. He reached up to fondle her bouncing breasts, and he remembered earlier her instructing him to pinch and twist her nipples, so he did that again.

"Ooooohhhhh! Yyyyyyesssss!" Rhonda cried. She was writhing and bouncing as though she was riding a bucking bronco. Her breathing was coming in short gasps. It went on for what seemed like many minutes, but he really didn't think it was. And finally, she stopped short, holding herself up with her hands on his shoulders. Her deep breaths could been seen by the expansion of her breasts, making them seem even bigger.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers