Big Bang Theory - Mrs. Wolowitz's Org

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached around the end of the couch for her handbag and after rummaging around, produced a sleeve of prophylactic condoms.

"Oh my goodness," Sheldon remarked, "that is about the last thing I would have expected to find in your bag."

"A girl can dream," Amy explained, "this purse is my idea of a hope-chest." She tore open one of the rubbers and proceeded to roll it down over the neck of the slim bottle. Relaxing against the back of the sofa, Amy spread her legs wide, grasped the bottle in both hands and started to wedge it's tip between her fleshy labia.

"Fascinating," Sheldon mumbled as he leaned down to get a closer look as the bottle began to part Amy's pussy lips and slip inside her slit. Slowly, but steadily, she slid the glass dildo farther up her pussy until the entire neck and about half of the bottle was inside her. "And how does that feel," he asked.

"Marvelous," Amy moaned as she spun the bottle with her hands. "I must admit that on more than one occasion I have pleasured myself in this way, imagining that the bottle was your penis.

"It is amazing how your vagina expands to accommodate the intrusion...very pliable and elastic," Sheldon remarked. "May I manipulate the bottle," he asked innocently.

"Please, by all means...be my guest," Amy encouraged him and released the glass penis so Sheldon could take over. He tenderly began to slide the bottle up inside Amy's pussy and then back out, fucking her with the penis-substitute.

"That must be what coitus feels like," Sheldon stated as he thrust the bottle a little deeper up her cunt with each stroke.

"Oh my God, I hope so," Amy groaned as Sheldon continued to manually fuck her. He increased the pace of his thrusting and Amy blurted out, "fuck me Sheldon...shove it into my pussy." Feeling Sheldon jam the hard bottle up inside her, Amy's body began to tremble with her orgasm and she helped it along by pinching her own nipples.

Her fluids began to drool down the length of the bottle and Sheldon exclaimed, "interesting...interesting...the female orgasm produces a much more copious amount of fluid than I had expected." He removed the bottle and watched as her juices seeped from her opening onto Howard's sofa cushion. "Do you think we should tell Bernadette and Howard about this before it stains," Sheldon asked.

"Let's let this be our little secret," Amy told him, breathing heavily.

"Well, all right, but you know I'm not good at keeping secrets," he told her. I really think we should get dressed before someone else wanders back into the living room.

"Come on Stuart," Bernadette scolded, "what are you some kind of wimp...harder, slap my cheeks harder." Stuart accepted the challenge and began to really smack his hands against her generous ass cheeks, until they were glowing red. "Fuck me Raj...harder," she urged as she bounced violently up and down on his lap, driving his giant pole as far up her pussy as possible.

He could feel her muscles clenching his cock as she climaxed and Raj could hold out no longer. He grasped her tiny waist to hold her down against him and began to pump her pussy full of his seed. She reached up and pinched her own hard nipples until they turned blue, her entire body thrashing in his lap as she screamed, "holy shit, yesssss."

Howard had slipped out of Penny's beautiful ass and climbed out of the hot-tub so he could be with Bernadette as she relaxed from being stretched by Raj. Penny stood in the tub, allowing Leonard to regain circulation in his legs, and when he was able to stand they passionately embraced, "I love you, the future Mrs. Hofstadter," he whispered in her ear; then nibbled on her ear lobe.

"Oh my God, I love you too," she cooed in his ear, "you know that drives me wild." He grinned as they both left the hot-tub. "I think we'd better get out for awhile before our skin gets all pruny."

"Or burned," Leonard suggested.

She saw Stuart sitting on a chaise lounge and reassured him, "don't worry sweetie, I haven't forgotten you." She put the back down on the soft-cushioned chair and asked him to lie back, his prick sticking up and resembling a beer can sitting on his groin. The alcohol and wine were coursing through her veins causing her libido to peak and her inhibitions to disappear as the totally naked blond beauty straddled the chaise with her back to Stuart. He would have preferred to be looking at her angelic face, but let's face it, his main concern right now was burying his cock into her sweet pussy. He had dreamed about this moment since the first time she had accompanied the four-nerds into his comic book store. Penny was the most beautiful creature he had ever personally seen and he was a foot away from fucking her.

Her crotch was centered over Stuart's prick, and cum was dripping out of her holes and

coating his fat crown...it looked like syrup on top of an ice cream cone. Stuart's fat penis was about the same girth as Leonard's, and significantly shorter, so Penny knew she would have no trouble accommodating it. She slowly bent her knees until Stuart's head was nudging against her slit, reached down and spread her fleshy lips until they were stretched around his purple crown. then, without a moment's hesitation, she simply sat down on Stuart's lap, impaling herself on his pudgy pole. "Nice," was her only comment.

"Holy shit," Stuart thought, "I'm fucking Penny...after all this time my cock is finally inside her beautiful pussy."

Penny just sat there for a couple minutes, enjoying the snug fit of Stuart's prick. Ordinarily she would have worried about premature ejaculation, but she had already swallowed his first load, so she was fairly certain he would be able to last longer the second time around. Raj and Bernadette had separated and he was standing near Penny's chair, his giant cock still proudly erect, strings of cum drooling from the oversized crown. Suddenly struck by an obscene idea, Penny crooked her finger at Raj and inquired, "how would you like to fuck me with that big beautiful brown hunk of meat.?"

Raj could feel his cock grow even harder as he saw Penny staring between his legs. He had dreamed of fucking her since the first day she had moved across the hall from Leonard and Sheldon. They had once shared a bed together...naked...but nothing had happened. They had both been too drunk to perform. He stood next to Penny's chair, staring at her incredible naked body; her pussy already full of penis. Her hands were drawn to his member like ants to a picnic and she attempted to wrap her Nebraska farm-girl mitts around his massive pole. Penny's fingers didn't come close to touching as she leaned forward and slurped the strings of jism into her mouth like well-cooked spaghetti.

She could tell Stuart was becoming impatient by the way he was squirming beneath her so she lay back on his chest, reached down and hooked her fingers into the lips of her pussy along side Stuart's meat. Stretching her fleshy lips apart and revealing the vivid pink of her inner folds (made even more vivid by the effects of the hot water from the tub) she calmly stated, "I want you both in my pussy at the same time."

Raj knew his eyes widened in surprise, and he truly didn't think it was physically possible, but here was the most beautiful girl he had ever known asking him to fuck her. He had lusted after Penny for as long as Leonard had and he was not going to pass up this opportunity. He kneeled on the chaise between her splayed legs (and Stuart's) and ran his baby-soft hands up and down her silky thighs. Raj lay his enormous tool on her taut stomach, admiring the contrast between her pale white skin and his caramel tinted prick.

Suddenly Howard dashed into the kitchen and emerged almost instantly holding aloft a bottle of olive oil, "extra virgin," he proclaimed, "no self respecting Jewish kitchen is ever without some. This should help." He proceeded to drizzle olive oil along the length of Raj's log as it lay on Penny's tummy.

Raj rubbed his huge tennis-ball crown up and down Penny's slit, laying it atop Stuart's at her entrance. Pulling her lips apart, Penny actually gritted her teeth as she felt him push forward against her entrance with increasing pressure. His crown was just so huge that she was having serious doubts as to wether she could accommodate his girth. Raj grasped her firm waist and violent shoved forward, this time his head plowing through her slit and into her pussy along side Stuart's. "Holy shit," Penny gasped a sigh of relief that the skin around her vagina hadn't split open. After giving her a minute to adjust, Raj began to forcefully shove forward, his monstrous cock sliding farther and farther up into her cunt on top of Stuart's. It was actually uncomfortable for him at first because it was such a tight fit that his foreskin was being peeled back; but the discomfort was outweighed by the knowledge that he was going to fuck Penny.

Penny's entire body squirmed as she felt her cunt being stretched, inch by inch, to it's absolute limit. In her head she thanked Howard for the olive oil, which made the extreme penetration possible. The sensation was incredible...indescribable, as she felt the entire length of her tunnel being stretched beyond it's limit. "Oh my fucking God," she breathlessly gritted her teeth, "you're splitting my cunt." Her pussy felt like it was on fire, and finally after what seemed like an eternity, Raj's scrotum was resting against Stuart's. Her vagina was completely filled with hard cock; her pussy lips stretched around their two thick poles.

Leonard had been standing next to the chaise, and he took her hand in his, leaned over, and whispered in her ear, "you know, you're breaking all the laws of physics..there is no way that much cock should be able to fit into your tiny hole. You are the cock-queen."

"Oh you sweet talking scientist," she smiled, barely able to concentrate on anything other than the incredible amount of meat inside her. He kissed her as she lay against Stuart's nearly concave chest, her marvelous tits flattened out on her chest, and then backed away so as not to interfere.

Raj paused to look down at Penny's flawless naked body under him, her slit being stretched into a huge hole. She was so perfect that he could feel his cock growing harder; if that was possible. Reaching out, he encompassed her wonderful tits in his soft hands, finding them irresistible. Kneading them and squeezing her silky flesh, he rolled her rock-hard nipples between his fingers, making her shiver. As if on some sort of psychic cue, both he and Stuart began to slowly withdraw their fat pricks, scraping every nerve ending inside her tunnel. Feeling her pussy shrink as they withdrew, Penny's body trembled until they had almost completely retreated.

Just as slowly, they pushed forward and upward, once again stretching Penny's cunt to it's limit. Her pussy was stretched so tight that Raj was scraping against her swollen clit as he penetrated her. Gently at first, they began to fuck her hole; sliding their massive cocks deep into her pussy. Leonard had for years agonized every time another man even looked at his dream-girl, and now against all expectations he was incredibly aroused while watching her being double-fucked. It was so erotic watching these huge fat cocks sliding in and out of her completely bald pussy. She was so completely lost in ecstasy and she had never looked more beautiful.

Stuart and Raj began to pick up the pace, their hard-ons acting like one gigantic cock as they fucked the beautiful blonde. Her body had convulsed in climax more times than she could count; her clit being constantly stimulated. Raj loved watching her tits jiggling against her chest as they thrust into her. "Oh my fucking God," she squealed, "fuck me...fuck me...jam those fucking cocks into me. She looked down between her legs, watching Raj's monstrous brown log sliding in and out of her pussy, knowing there was another one under it. They began to fuck her harder; slamming their cocks into her stretched out pussy. Her arousal was evident by the creamy white froth that had formed at her entrance, coating her smooth mound.

"Holy fucking shit," she screeched as they split her pussy, "fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...I love your fucking cocks...stretch my fucking cunt."

Raj grasped her petite waist firmly, and Stuart took his place fondling her wonderful tits as they rammed her battered pussy; "squishy" sounds now clearly audible as her fluids leaked out. "Cum in me...fill my cunt," Penny begged as Stuart pinched her gumdrop nipples.

Both Raj and Stuart had only one thought in their heads: they were finally fucking the girl of their dreams...the most beautiful naked body they had ever seen; and they had the same desire: to empty their balls deep inside her pussy. They began to drive their cocks up into Penny's pussy as hard and as far as they could, her magnificent tits bouncing up and down against her perspiration covered chest. Leonard was mesmerized by the sight of his fiancee being fucked by his two friends, her cunt stretched farther that it was meant to go. All he wanted was for her to be happy, and judging by the dreamy look on her face, she was certainly that.

"Fuck me...fuck me...fuck my pussy," Penny demanded, and then suddenly it felt like her cunt was on fire as their massive poles twitched and jerked in unison. "Oh my fucking God," she screamed as they flooded her tunnel with their hot cum. Her body convulsed as she joined them in another climax. Penny felt light-headed and actually lost consciousness for a few seconds as her eyes rolled up in her head. They ground their groins into her and she shoved right back, her clit trapped against Raj as she kept squealing, "ahhhhhhhhh." Their combined juices were drooling out of her and soaking Stuart's groin as they continued to pump their seed deep up into her belly.

When they were finally spent, Raj watched his shrinking snake slither out of Penny's cave and she lay back exhausted against Stuart declaring, "oh my God I love cock."

Leonard helped her to sit on the side of the chaise, as Stuart struggled to stand; the feeling gone from his rubbery legs. "You have never looked lovelier," Leonard assured her as he kissed her passionately. They both looked down between her legs and saw that a river of cum was running out of her stretched wide hole, and onto the deck. "Clean-up in aisle 4," Leonard joked as he massaged her back.

"You are so amazing...I love you," she chuckled, "and if I wasn't so tired, I would fuck you right now."

She lay back in the lounger as Leonard adjusted the back, and said, "you rest for awhile and then we'll see how you feel."

As Penny was kissing her man, they heard Bernadette call him, "Leonard, you come over here...I'm not too tired, and I have an idea. Howie bring that bottle of oil; Penny has given me an idea...I want you and Leonard in my ass." She replaced the cushion on her chaise and directed Leonard to lay on it while she straddled his groin, facing him. Howard had brought the bottle of olive oil and was busy dripping it on the length of his "hot dog." Bernadette took the bottle from him and poured it generously onto Leonard's hard-on.

Leonard was fascinated by her pendulous breasts which were hanging in his face. He wouldn't swap Penny's magnificent tits for anyone's, but he had never been with a girl with really huge tits before. She roughly grasped his fat slippery cock and with no trouble at all began to sit down as Howard spread her fleshy cheeks. Leonard could feel his crown push against her sphincter ring, and then plow through into her rear tunnel. He knew Howard had already fucked her ass, but was surprised by the lack of resistance. Never a real fan of anal sex, Leonard was quite inexperienced, and was happy that Penny really didn't care for it either. As if psychic, Howard offered, "Bernie loves taking it up the ass...we do it all the time."

Bernadette sat down on Leonard's lap, impaling herself on his fat eight inches. "Oh that feels good," she remarked, "now come on Howie...fuck your wife's ass." She lay against Leonard's chest, her huge tits flattening out between then like a couple of air-bags; reached back and used her dainty hands to spread her ample cheeks as wide as she could. Howard gripped his slender penis and lined it up to her ass-hole, on top of Leonard's. As she held herself open, Howard pushed forward against her sphincter until his oily rod slipped inside. He then shoved forward until his entire length was buried up her ass with Leonard. "Holy crap that's nice," Bernadette cooed, bracing her hands on the chair on either side of Leonard, "there is nothing like having your ass filled with something hard." They stayed like that for a few seconds and then Bernadette demanded, "well are you two boys lazy or what...fuck my ass-hole!"

Leonard and Howard began to thrust their cocks in and out of her surprisingly accommodating ass, the oil providing them easy access. Bernadette sat back, leaning against Howard as they fucked her, her massive tits flopping up and down. Leonard reached out and tried to corral them, but found each tit to be more than a handful. He captured her left breast in both hands and kneaded it like a giant water balloon, then leaned up and nibbled on her sensitive nipple. He bit down a little too hard, but Bernadette liked it and yelled at Penny, "oh yessss,...Penny you've got a keeper there."

Penny called back, "don't I know it. You take it easy with my man...don't tire him out, I'm going to need him later."

"Too bad," Bernadette teased, "my ass is going to milk every drop out of him."

Leonard was totally hypnotized by her gigantic tits. She always dressed so conservatively, nearly as frumpy as Amy, that he had no idea they was so large. Her breasts just seemed out of place on such a tiny body and he actually wondered how she was able to walk without falling over. He put his head between them and squished them against his ears, and they seemed to surround his entire head. He could tell Bernadette was enjoying herself when she screamed, "oh yesss...pound my fucking ass." He and Howard began to ram their pricks in and out of her rear-hole as hard as they could, and the more violently they fucked her, the more she seemed to enjoy it.

She ground her crotch against Leonard's groin, trapping her elongated clit against them so tightly that Leonard could feel her labia ring. "Come on you two wimps," she coaxed them, "cum in my ass...fill it up." Leonard and Howard could feel her contracting and releasing her sphincter muscles, squeezing their cocks as they slammed into her. It was almost as if Howard didn't dare disobey as he started to spurt his load into her brown tunnel. Leonard picked up his pace, sliding in and out of her ass-hole like an animal and feeling Howard twitch against him, he also erupted and began to spray her ass.

"That's it...fill my fucking ass," Bernadette ordered as her body quivered and she collapsed against Leonard, her mammoth tits spreading out between them. Despite the size of her jugs, Leonard was amazed at how light her body was as she lay on top of him.

Watching their performance, Penny couldn't help herself: she was still horny. Laying back in the chaise lounger, she spread her legs so wide that she was able to plant her feet on either side of the chair. Her cunt had been so completely stretched that it was still a wide open hole with dollops of cum still drooling out. She motioned for Raj to come sit on the edge of the chair and he immediately, like an obedient puppy, complied. "Your father is a gynecologist, right sweetie," she inquired, "well how about if we see if the skill is hereditary?"

Here was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, totally naked with her legs splayed wide, and Raj asked, "what do you have in mind. You know I have no formal training."