Big Bang Theory - Mrs. Wolowitz's Org

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

"I don't think you'll need any training," Penny winked at him with her most seductive expression, "I want you to slide your hand up my cunt and fist-fuck me. I've never tried it, but I figure I'll never be more stretched out than I am right now, so what the hell."

"Holy shit, yes," Raj jumped at the opportunity, "I would love to try that, and may I say that you have the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen ."

"Why thank you, but I must say Dr. Koothrappali, that seems to be a very unprofessional comment," she teased, making sure her legs were spread as wide as possible. "Howard, how about tossing that bottle of oil over here."

Howard reached for the olive oil and threw is wildly in the direction of Raj and Penny, in a typical nerd attempt. Raj just ducked, afraid of being struck, and luckily Penny just put up her Nebraska wide-receiver hand and plucked the glass bottle out of the air. She nonchalantly handed it to Raj, who opened the bottle and poured a generous amount of the slick lubricant on his right hand. Grinning uncontrollably, he leaned in between Penny's splayed legs and just stared at her wide open pussy. All of the recent friction had increased the vividness of her bright pink inner flesh to the point of being nearly neon.

He cupped his thumb under his fingers and gently began to insert his hand into Penny's cunt. His fingers slid easily into her and when he reached his last knuckles, the widest point of his hand, he twisted and turned until his whole hand was wrist deep in her slippery hole. "Holy shit that's nice," Penny sighed as she leaned back against the cushion. Not really sure what he was doing, Raj made a fist inside her and began to twist it back and forth, scraping the walls of her juicy cunt. Then he started to move his arm in a thrusting motion, his wrist sliding all the way in and then reappearing, as he actually fist fucked her. Penny trembled as he contacted her G-spot and moaned, "oh my fucking God, Raj...jam your fist into my cunt...fuck me...fuck me."

Raj began to almost violently shove his fist up into her hole, her lips clenching his wrist. It was in incredible sight and his monstrous erection was waving between his legs as he fisted her. He unclenched his fist and wiggled his fingers, tickling the walls of her vagina. "Oh shit Raj," Penny squealed as her body shivered with another orgasm. Looking down between her legs to watch his wrist pushing in and out of her body, Penny couldn't help but notice Raj's hard-on waving like a tree limb in the wind and sympathized with him, "oh sweetie, you poor thing...climb up here and shove that big beautiful brown cock up my cunt."

Raj slipped his hand out of her hole, dove between her silky legs, aimed his giant cock at the now huge target between her thighs and slammed the entire length up into her belly. "Oh yesss," Penny moaned as Raj began to thrust his massive prick up into her.

Leonard, still underneath a spent Bernadette, was watching his fiancee and thought to himself that she never looked happier than when she has a hard cock buried up her pussy.

Raj pushed himself up so that the only part of his body in contact with Penny's flawless nude body was his cock. They both took this opportunity to look down and watch his monstrous sepia tinted cock sliding in and out of her cunt; the contrast was incredibly erotic. Penny begged, "oh my God, Raj...shove that big fucking cock into me...fuck me...fuck me." Suddenly she wrapped her marvelously long legs around his waist drawing him into her, "fuck me harder...I need more cock." She began to shove her hips up against him, meeting his thrusts as they fucked with an animal intensity. "Cum in me sweetie," she urged, "I need to feel your cum in me."

Raj was in heaven. He was fucking the girl of his wet-dreams for the second time that day and she was begging him to cum inside her. He slammed his huge pole up into her cunt, grinding his pelvis against hers and began to pump her tunnel full of his sperm. His groin twitched and jerked as he pumped every drop of his load up inside her. "Oh shit yessss, fill me up sweetie," Penny encouraged him.

Both of them were perspiring profusely, and when Raj had emptied his balls in her pussy, he rolled off, letting his deflating snake slide out. Penny lay back against the back of the chaise, her legs still spread obscenely wide, a steam of white flowing out of her wide open hole. Leonard strolled over to her chair, leaned down and kissed her ruby lips tenderly, "I love you so much...do you think I could try that hand-thing."

"Oh my God, yes," Penny sighed, "I would love to have my future husband's fist in my cunt." He sat beside her incredible naked body, picked the bottle up from the deck and intently made sure his entire hand was covered in the slippery cooking oil. Cupping his fingers like Raj before him, Leonard used a gentle twisting motion to penetrate Penny's wide opening and slowly began to fist fuck his fiancee's cunt. "Holy shit that feels good," Penny groaned as she leaned forward to kiss him, "fuck me baby...fist fuck your little Penny." Leonard carefully shoved his arm up inside her until his wrist was completely inside her and then expanded his fingers to tickle her walls. His thumb made contact with her G-spot and Penny trembled and shivered as she threw her arms around Leonard for support, "oh my God, yesss baby."

Once again, standing with his prick in his hand and looking slightly forlorn, paid off for Stuart as Bernadette ordered him, "get over here sweetie and shove that nice fat cock up my pussy...I need to get fucked." She spread her legs as wide as she could, her feet hanging off the side of the chair. Since she was so short, they didn't even touch the ground, and they swung freely, like a child's. Laying back in the chaise, her mammoth tits flattened out on her sides like bags of flesh. Her pussy had actually closed since Raj had used her and she reached down with both hands, grasped her elongated lips and stretched them apart.

They were even longer than Stuart thought and fascinated him as he crawled up the chair between her thighs. "Hurry up...fuck me," Bernadette ordered, reminding everyone how demanding she could be. Stuart presented his meat to her slit and shoved forward, burying his cock in one motion. "Oooo, I love a nice fat cock," she screeched in her annoying high-pitched squeal, "now fuck me like you mean it."

Stuart, getting irritated by her bossy demeanor, told himself, "OK bitch, you want it rough...I'll give it to you rough." He reached under her tiny body, grabbed her generous ass cheeks in both hands and squeezed roughly, digging his fingers into her abundant flesh. Her eyes widened when he pulled her into him as he shoved his meat into her pussy with all the force he could muster. Stuart began to violently pound her cunt, his groin slamming against hers as his cock stretched her opening. Her body was so slight, that he was actually lifting her off the lounger as he aggressively fucked her pussy.

But rather than punish her, he was just feeding her lust as she screamed, "yesss...that's what I'm talking about...shove that big fat cock into me...fuck me Stuart...fuck me." Howard kneeled beside the chair and began to fiercely fondle her huge tit bags; slapping them and squishing then together. He nibbled and then bit down violently on her erect nipples, so hard that he was leaving white indentations from his teeth. "Holy shit...yesss...fuck me...deeper Stuart...fuck me harder." Grasping her tiny waist, Stuart began to slam his cock down into her, pinning her against the chaise with all his weight. "That's it," she breathlessly moaned, "give me that fucking cock...pound my little cunt."

She was the wildest, most sexy little bitch that Stuart had ever been with, and he could feel the muscles in her vagina gripping his penis, attempting to hold him inside her. He wanted to make it last longer, but couldn't help himself as he began to spray the inside of her cunt with his seed. He pumped and he pumped until not one drop of semen remained in his balls. As soon as he was done, almost immediately Bernadette ordered, "OK Stuart you can get off me now...you're all sweaty."

Stuart and Raj seemed to have the same idea, and both climbed into the hot-tub to rinse off. Howard and Bernadette; and Penny and Leonard lay in each others arms on the chaise loungers, completely spent and too exhausted to move. As Leonard lay against his dream girl marveling at her glistening naked body, his prick once again rose to attention and he had the overwhelming desire to fuck her again. Unfortunately, she had already dozed off, her blonde head resting on his shoulder. He absentmindedly rubbed her incredible tits and hugged her body into his.

Within a few minutes, the combined effect of the wine and mushrooms began to wear off and everyone gradually started to feel a little self conscious about being nude in front of each other. Casually, they wandered around the deck in virtual silence, hunting for their clothes and slipping them on. Everyone thanked Bernadette and Howard for a wonderful dinner and drove home.

The next day, Penny and Leonard were in her apartment curled up in each others arms on the sofa, napping and trying to recover from the previous nights activities when the phone rang. Reaching over to the coffee table, Penny picked up her cell phone and pushed "speaker." It was a nearly frantic Bernadette: "Penny do you remember anything about last night? All I can seem to remember are bits and pieces of what went on."

It was true, the wine and mushrooms seemed to have produced some form of partial amnesia, because all Penny and Leonard could remember were short snip-its of various scenes and couplings. They had discussed it in length and all they could remember was that they had enjoyed a shit-load of sex and Penny knew her pussy was a little sore.

"Anyway," Bernadette continued, I didn't have intercourse with anyone except Howie, did I? The reason I ask is that I stopped taking birth control a couple of weeks ago because we're trying to have a baby. Can you remember...it's pretty important."

Their eyes widened as Penny and Leonard realized the implications and they both struggled to remember who had hooked up with who. They both vaguely remembered Bernadette having sex with other people, but they really weren't sure and on the other hand didn't want to lie to her. "I think you would remember if you had intercourse with someone other than Howard," Penny assured her as Leonard shook his head up and down, feigning to wipe his forehead in relief.

"OK, thanks," Bernadette sounded relieved, "oh, and don't mention this to Leonard or the others please. I'm not really sure what everyone remembers. I know a lot must have gone on judging by the stains on the deck."

After hanging up, Leonard hugged her against him and declared, "at least we know it won't be a little Leonard...I'm pretty sure I wasn't in that hole. Now that we're on the subject...how would you feel about practicing that baby making thing."

"I'm still a little sore, baby," she admitted, "but maybe later. You know there is nothing I like more than having your hard cock inside me." Leonard smiled and they both drifted off in a contented sleep.

*****

Thanks for reading my story. I know it's not perfect but remember, it's just for fun. Comments are always welcome and appreciated.

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers