Big Bang Theory - Penny Pays the Bill Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
582 Followers

She wanted to say, "no," but Penny had a feeling that with this crowd it was too late to back out now; plus all the booze she had consumed in the last twenty minutes was making any clear thoughts extremely difficult. The first thing she noticed when they walked back into the "man cave" was that her feet sank down into the carpet so far that her toes were nearly buried. The second thing was that she was getting a little dizzy from the tequila and margaritas.

Immediately they were surrounded by large men and when the dance music assaulted their ears, Bernadette and Penny just naturally began to dance. On her very first move, Bernadette's huge jugs flopped out of her bikini top and began to flop around on her chest. She and Penny began to bump and grind, sometimes thumping their asses together; much to the pleasure of the crowd. The men quickly lost their shirts and twirled them over their heads, encouraging the girls to increase their intensity. Bernadette responded by ripping her useless top off and flinging it into the crowd, then untying the sides to her bottom and just letting it fall to the carpet.

She gyrated over to Penny and deftly unhooked her top, allowing Penny to shrug it down her shoulders and letting it fly. Unlike Bernadette, her breasts were 35 C and incredibly firm. They didn't flop like Bernie's bags, but rather jiggled and bounced as she danced. In contrast to Bernadette's large brown areola; Penny's were pink and surrounded large gumdrop sized nipples. Bernadette proved to be a true performer as she dropped to her knees behind Penny, bit down on her bikini bottom and started to drag them down Penny's incredibly sensuous legs. Penny let her pull them down, then kicked them off with her foot. Both Penny and Bernadette had totally bald mounds and Penny could hear Sean yell, "I can't wait to shove my cock up that pussy."

Kevin stepped forward and handed Bernadette a bottle of suntan oil and whispered in her ear. Bernadette danced over to Penny and informed her, "he wants us to oil each other up." She poured oil onto her hands and began to rub Penny's shoulders and arms. When she began to massage oil into her tits, Penny had to admit that she felt a stirring between her legs. Bernie kneeled in front of her friend and started to spread the slippery substance up and down her unbelievable long smooth legs. She reached around and thoroughly coated Penny's firm cheeks before cupping and rubbing her shaved mound; actually slipping a finger between her lips. Penny shivered at Bernadette's touch and put her hands under Bernadette's armpits to lift her up. She surprise herself by kissing the petite blond and pulling her into her body so that they could share the oil.

Penny had never thought about being aroused by another female, but had to admit to being very stimulated by Bernadette's caresses. She quickly grabbed the bottle of oil and squirted it directly onto Bernadette's giant breasts. Using her strong Nebraska farm-girl hands, she spread the oil all over Bernadette's huge tits, paying special attention to her jellybean nipples which were fully erect. Following Bernie's style, Penny dropped to her knees and began applying oil to her friends short, but shapely, legs. Penny loved the aroma on coconut oil and the scent mixed with the scent of Bernadette's excitement was causing moisture to form between Penny's thighs. She gently massaged the oil into Bernadette's mound, pulling her lips out to their full length and making sure they were slick with oil.

Her friend turned so she could have access to her ass. Compared to Penny's round, firm cheeks; Bernie's were large and fleshy and Penny made sure every inch was covered in oil. The display in front of the men was incredible: two beautiful naked blondes, their bodies glistening with oil. Kevin handed Bernadette a long plastic "jelly" dildo and again whispered instructions. The fake penis had to be fourteen inches of purple floppy plastic and Bernadette retrieved the suntan oil bottle and squirted oil all along it's length. "He wants us to fuck each other, ass to ass, doggy style," she shouted to Penny, trying to be heard over the thumping of the dance music. "Don't worry, I've done this before," she calmed Penny, "actually this is my dildo."

They both dropped to the floor and the first thought in Penny's inebriated brain was, "holy shit this carpet is soft...I could sleep on this floor." Down on all fours, their asses against each other, Bernadette reached under and between her legs and began to slide the well lubricated plastic between Penny's slit. The added lubrication wasn't really necessary, as Penny was already completely wet and the fake cock easily slid inside her. When she had inserted about four inches into Penny's pussy, Bernadette began to slip the other end of the dildo into her own cunt. When it was firmly embedded in both their vaginas, the two gorgeous blondes slowly and simply moved their asses together until they were touching and the dildo had disappeared completely into their cunts. "Oh shit," moaned Penny as she felt about seven inches of plastic penis inside her.

"Nice," was all Bernadette had to say, and then, "OK girlfriend...let's fuck." She had done this before and she lead the way by rocking forward until the purple plastic was clearly visible between them. Penny followed her lead and also leaned forward on her hands, exposing more of the fake prick. Then they naturally shoved their ass cheeks together again, impaling themselves on the slippery staff. "You got it," Bernadette encouraged her and they began to rock forward and back, fucking themselves and each other. They picked up the pace and everyone could hear their bare asses slapping together. Bernadette's gigantic breasts swayed under her like a cow's udder, while Penny's perky tits jiggled. Sometimes the dildo was equally inside them both, and sometimes nearly all of it was shoved up just one of them.

Penny had her head down, looking back between her legs at Bernadette's large ass quiver with each stroke, and when she looked up, all eight men had shed their shorts and were stroking pricks of various sizes. One of the two white men, whose name she learned was Sam, stood in front of her and presented his stiff seven inches. It was no secret what he wanted and Penny reflexively opened her mouth to accept his pepperoni stick. He was surprisingly gentle as he slipped it between her lips and let her suck as much into her mouth as she could handle. It wasn't an easy task trying to administer a blow-job while her body was rocking back and forth on the dildo, but Penny was up to the task. Every time she rocked forward, Sam's prick stabbed at the back of her throat. She tried to concentrate on tickling it with her tongue while getting into a steady rhythm with Bernadette.

His balls were slapping against her chin as they hung low in his scrotum, and he began to fuck her mouth more rapidly. She had given enough blow-jobs to know that he was nearing climax so she took a couple of deep breaths before having her throat clogged with cum.

Almost immediately he began to squirt his load into the back of her throat as she gulped as much of it as she could. Some of it drooled down her chin as he withdrew and Sam was nice enough to wipe it off with his shorts.

Bernadette was similarly occupied with a very fat nine inch black cock courtesy of one of Kevin's friends named Lamar. Her cheeks were sunken in and she was sucking with all her skill as he grasped her long blond hair and fucked her face. "Mmmm" they could hear Bernadette moan as Lamar's meat began to fill her throat with his semen. Penny had not climaxed from the dildo, probably because she just had not been able to concentrate on it, so she leaned forward and let it slide out of her pussy. She turned and kneeled behind Bernadette, grasped the purple gel stick and began to slide it in and out of her friend's cunt.

As Lamar slid out of her mouth, noting that not a drop had escaped, Bernadette ordered, "oh yeah...give it to me...fuck my hole." She shoved her ass back as Penny was jamming nearly twelve inches of plastic penis up into her, and suddenly her whole body trembled and she collapsed onto the floor.

Every man in the room began to clap as the two beautiful blondes sat on the floor and Penny withdrew the dildo from it's tunnel. Bernadette, ever the performer, took it from her and licked it from end to end. Kevin slid his arms under Bernadette's armpits and helped her to stand. He was over a foot taller, making her look like a child standing next to him. His cock was fully erect and it looked to be ten inches long and as fat as a French bread loaf. He picked her up like she was a doll and she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist. Reaching down between them, Bernadette encircled his prick with her tiny hand and aimed it between her legs.

Lowering her body slowly, Kevin watched as his tapered crown became wedged between her long slick lips. "Do it," Bernadette demanded and Kevin swiftly lowered her tiny naked body until all ten inches of cock had disappeared into her hole. "Oh fuck yeah," Bernadette exclaimed as she bottomed out against his balls. She braced her hands on top of his shoulders and began to lift herself up and then jam herself down again, fucking herself on his ten inch shaft. He cupped her large ass cheeks and started to bounce her tiny body up and down his prick. "Harder," she urged, slamming her body down to meet his thrusts.

Kevin's cousin Angel, who was built like a basketball player, stepped up behind Bernadette with his long slender lance waving in front of him. Sean threw him the bottle of suntan oil and he squirted a generous amount on his crown before nudging it against Bernadette's anus. Kevin held her steady and Angel bent his knees and shoved upward, his hard-on penetrating her sphincter ring and plowing into her ass-hole. Thrusting upward he was almost immediately buried balls-deep in her brown tunnel. "Oh yeahhhh," Bernadette squealed in her glass-shattering high pitched voice, "I love a cock in my ass."

Trapped between them, her mammoth tits flattened out against Kevin's chest like a couple of air-bags. "Man, look at those fucking tits," Sean yelled as his brother and cousin slammed their cocks in and out of Bernadette's tiny body. "Hey, I'm the groom, the guest of honor, bring that blonde bitch over here," he ordered two of his "bros," indicating the pool table. Penny had been just sitting on the plush carpet, her head spinning, watching Bernadette put on her performance. His other cousins, Hashem and Jake, picked Penny up by her arms, led her over to the pool table and pushed her back so she was laying on it with her ass at the rail and her incredible legs hanging off the edge. She could already tell that Sean had a cruel streak, why else would he try to strong-arm her when she was there willingly. Looking between his legs, she saw what gave him his sense of superiority: his cock was absolutely gigantic...almost inhuman. There had to be fourteen inches of flesh hanging there and it was as thick as a soup can, his crown resembling an angry purple tennis ball.

He began to run his hands up and down her long shapely legs, massaging her creamy thighs. "Holy shit this bitch's skin is like silk," he announced as his huge hands spread her thighs. She was an absolute dream as she lay back, her gorgeous blonde hair spread out over the green felt of the table, her glistening nude body a study in perfection. Hashem and Jake were holding her arms against the table as Sean used his thick thumbs to spread her prominent mound wide open, her fleshy lips soaking wet. Penny could smell the coconut oil on her shoulders and chest and it seemed to calm her. She was here to help her friend, so she may as well try to enjoy it.

Sean rubbed his huge crown up and down her slit, coating it with a combination of her own juices and the coconut oil from the dildo. She could feel him position it at her entrance, pushing against her slit. He increased the pressure, his tennis ball spreading her labia to their extreme. Shoving forward, his head finally plowed through her opening and into her pussy. Not wanting to give him the satisfaction, Penny just bit her lower lip instead of crying out. A sneer on his face, Sean held her taut waist in his oversized hands and jammed the entire fourteen inches of monstrous cock up inside Penny's cunt. She couldn't help herself as she felt the entire length of her tunnel being stretched apart, and she screamed, "oh my fucking God."

"That's right...are you ready to get fucked," Sean questioned her as he very slowly slid his massive pole out of her hole. the sensation was incredible as Penny could feel the length of her pussy shrink as he withdrew. When just the crown was left inside her, Sean once again shoved forward with all his strength, jamming his fat log up inside her belly. Then he began to fuck her as hard and fast as he could, slamming his horse-cock in and out of her now-battered pussy.

Penny closed her eyes and moaned, "fuck me Leonard...fuck your baby."

"The names Sean, bitch," he scolded her and began to fuck her even harder; his groin crushing against hers; his giant cock shoving in and out of her cunt like a piston. Her magnificent tits were jiggling up and down against her chest as her body shook with his violent thrusts and Jake and Hashem couldn't resist as they leaned over and sucked on her pink gumdrops.

Her body was so stimulated that Penny felt delirious and she yelled, "fuck me...fuck me...fuck me harder...jam that fucking cock into me." She wrapped her long legs around Sean's waist and pulled him into her, desperately trying to get more of his cock inside her tunnel. Jake and Hashem twisted her torso so that her head was near the side of the table and Aaron (the other white man in the room) nudged his fat eight inch cock against her lip gloss covered lips. Like a baby bird instinctively opening it's mouth for a fat worm offered by it's mother, Penny opened her mouth and let him slide his meat through her lips. It was hard not to bite down as Sean kept slamming his giant snake into her cunt, but she managed to suck on the prick in her mouth.

Getting impatient to be in on the action, Hashem and Jake released her arms and both lay their pricks in her outstretched hands. Closing her fingers around their girths, Penny found their size to be nearly identical, about nine inches of cucumber circumference. With everything that was going on with her body,it was impossible to concentrate on jerking them off, so she just began to rhythmically squeeze their poles like she had squeezed the rubber ball when she had donated blood. She concentrated on the fat log in her mouth, trying to get him to cum so she could enjoy the cock that was stretching her cunt. This was the first one of these parties for Aaron, who was a friend of Jake, and watching the gorgeous blonde inhale his prick was too much for him. Her throat was suddenly filled with his sticky fluid and Penny gagged and began to cough, before recovering and swallowing most of his ejaculation.

When Aaron withdrew, Penny lay back on the table and tried to enjoy the massive prick sliding in and out of her cunt. "Oh my God...fuck me...fuck me...stuff my fucking cunt," she demanded as Sean pummeled her pussy, a thick white froth forming around her entrance. She felt him jam his monstrous meat up into her belly and his body tensed as he flooded her tunnel with his hot load; and her body shuddered as she joined him in climax.. Her pussy was so full that fluids began to squirt out around the sides of his dick as he pumped into her. Subconsciously she had formed a death-grip on the cocks in her hands, but Jake and Hashem weren't complaining. Her legs continued to force Sean against her groin as he emptied the contents of his balls into her hole.

About the same time that Sean was filling Penny's pussy, his brother Kevin and cousin Angel were bouncing Bernadette's tiny naked body between them, their cocks double-penetrating her holes. "Come on, fuck me harder," the insatiable little blond ordered, "is that all you got." Determined to satisfy the cute minx, Angel grasped her petite waist and started to slam her ass down on his prick as Kevin rammed her pussy.

"Are you ready Bernie," Kevin asked.

"I was born ready," Bernadette shouted, "fill me up." She felt her holes grow even warmer as they began to squirt their loads into her, her lithe form shivering as she had he orgasm. Feeling the muscles in her holes spasm around their cocks, Kevin and Angel jammed themselves as far into her as possible and drained their balls.

When he set her on the floor, cum began to drool down her inner thighs and Kevin congratulated her, "Bernie, you're a helluva fuck...just as good as I remembered."

"And don't you forget it," she grinned,..."who's next?"

Penny lay back on the pool table after releasing her grips on Sean, Jake and Hashem. Sean's cock had softened and swung between his legs like an anaconda as he watched his cum dripping out of Penny's cunt onto the floor. Her pussy was still stretched wide open, inviting Jake and Hashem as they crowded between her thighs. They spread her legs so wide that they were almost straight out to the sides of her body, and Penny thought that it was a good thing she regularly practiced yoga. She wondered what they had planned, and then it became obvious as they both started to wedge their crowns into her entrance. Penny knew Sean had stretched her, but both Jake and Hashem had thick poles, so once again she bit her lower lip as she felt them push forward against her labia. Side by side their cocks stretched her hole even farther and Penny thought her pussy was going to rip when they finally slid into her cunt together.

They each grasped one of her silky legs and pushed forward, both cocks slipping up into her juicy cunt. She balled her hands into fists as they continued to push into her, feeling the inner walls of her pussy expanding to accommodate their fat cocks. Because they were standing side by side, they were only able to penetrate her with about five inches of their pricks, but it felt to Penny like one of them had shoved his arm inside her. Luckily there was plenty of lubrication in her pussy and the two cousins began to fuck her. Two big fat cocks sliding in and out of her pussy, and Penny screamed, "oh my fucking God." With each thrust, Jake and Hashem squeezed their bodies closer together, and penetrated her hole a little deeper.

Her pussy was stretched obscenely wide, and Sean yelled at Kevin, "man this bitch loves cock." Penny had actually enjoyed having her pussy stretched by Sean's monster. Although not really a fan of incredibly huge dicks, she hadn't had sex in along time and needed to feel a good hard penis inside her, but the extreme punishment of having two fat pricks stretching her so obscenely wide, was not fun. It wasn't giving her any pleasure...it hurt, plain and simple. She gritted her teeth as they shoved their thick meat into her pussy, their only concern was getting their rocks off inside the beautiful blonde stretched out on the pool table. She tried to stimulate herself by fondling her amazing breasts and pinching her nipples very hard.

She wanted then to finish so that maybe she could actually enjoy her next encounter, so she encouraged them, "cum in me...fill my pussy...cum in me now," and she cupped her perfect tits as if she were presenting them to the two cousins. It worked, as they misread her actual intentions and just assumed she was a nympho.

Jake elbowed Hashem and challenged him, "oh man this chick loves cock...I bet I can cum in her before you can."

"No way man," Hashem shoved him and then both men started making faces like they were trying to pass a kidney stone as they gripped the bases of their cocks. Suddenly Penny's pussy became extremely warm as both men erupted inside her. "You asked for it baby...there it is...enjoy it," gasped Hashem, nearly out of breath. "Ha, I was first," he crowed and shoved against Jake so hard that Jake stumbled and his prick slipped out of Penny's hole.

shaggy77
shaggy77
582 Followers