Big Bang Theory - Penny Pays the Bill Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

Immediately Leonard apologized, "I'm so sorry Penny...I thought...you know...I'm so sorry, I just wanted to make love to you...I promise it won't happen again."

She knew his psyche had been damaged so many times, that he need to be reassured, "sweetie, it's OK. I want to as bad as you...I promise; but it's my time of the month." It was only a tiny lie: her cycle was due in a couple days. She reasoned that by the time it was actually over, they could finally make love.

"Oh," Leonard sounded both disappointed and relieved, "Sheldon did mention that it was due."

"Wait...what," Penny sounded incredulous, "Sheldon tracks my period...how the hell does he know."

"Please don't be mad at me," Leonard pleaded. "When I was leaving for our date, you know the guys, mostly Howard, were teasing me and Sheldon made the comment. I guess one day when you first moved in, he saw a feminine product in your grocery bag...so he just knows. It's not intentional, it's just that where numbers are involved he can't help himself. If you mentioned a month five years from now, he could tell you the dates your period is due...it's just the way his mind works..completely subconscious."

Penny climbed off Leonard's lap and sat beside him, hugging his head to her incredible naked chest, "I'm not mad at you sweetie...just disappointed...and that Sheldon...what a wackadoodle." Leonard couldn't take his eyes off her wonderful breasts and became further aroused by the way they wobbled when she moved. "Because you're such an understanding sweetie, I have a special treat for you."

"I've already had my treats," Leonard answered with a huge grin, staring at her amazing tits.

Penny slid off the sofa and kneeled between his knees, her sensuous eyes never breaking contact with his. Reaching up, she unbuckled, unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers. Grasping his waistbands, she tugged as he eagerly lifted up off the couch and pulled his pants and boxers down and off his legs. Getting her first glimpse at his cock, a gasp escaped Penny's lips.

"I hope you're not disappointed," Leonard mumbled.

She had held it in her hand once before on his birthday, but until now had never seen his prick, and she assured him, "oh my God Leonard...it's perfect," and she meant it. Penny was not a size queen, and it certainly was not as large as some of the monsters she had handled that weekend, but to her it was indeed perfect. It was nice to be stretched once in a while, but not on a regular basis. In her mind she had always thought that a cock of about eight inches and thick would be the perfect size for her...and Leonard definitely measured up to her expectations. It was certainly long enough, thick as a soda can, with a crown the size of a juicy peach. This was torture for her: she wanted desperately to feel him inside her, but knew she just couldn't...not today.

Leaning forward, her tongue swiped the tip of Leonard's erection, licking the drops of pre-cum off his prominent crown and then tasting them. Grasping it in her large Nebraska farm-girl hand, her fingers couldn't quite touch. She licked his large purple head like she would lick a melting ice cream cone on a hot summer day and Leonard leaned back against the sofa moaning. Her soaked panties were clinging to her crotch and the desire to have Leonard fuck her was nearly overwhelming. Opening her mouth so wide that she was afraid her jaw would dislocate, Penny felt his peach-sized crown pop through her lips and into her mouth.

Leaning forward, she stuffed about half his prick into her mouth until it nudged the back of her throat. It's girth was stretching her lips and there was barely room in her mouth for her tongue to play with his shaft. Her head began to bob up and down on his cock and Leonard moaned in response, "that feels so wonderful."

He reached down between them and began to knead and fondle her glorious tits as they bobbed in front of her, rolling her gumdrop nipples between her finger and eliciting a long moan from his blond goddess. Penny thought to herself, "Bernadette was right...he's a keeper. No man has ever played with my tits the way he does." She squeezed his scrotum and his golf-ball sized gonads while running her tongue on the underside of his penis.

"I'm sorry, but I have to warn you," Leonard shyly confessed, "I'm going to cum any second."

Penny backed her mouth off his rod momentarily and said, "thanks for the warning sweetie...I can't wait to taste you," and she surrounded his prick with her mouth once again.

Almost immediately his cock began to jerk and twitch, her mouth filling with his ejaculation. "Holy shit," she told herself, "even his cum tastes sweet...I just wish it was in my pussy." Leonard pumped and Penny swallowed...every single drop. She even licked the sides of his cock, cleaning him as he lay back into the sofa.

"That was the most incredible experience of my life," Leonard gasped, short of breath, "thank you."

"Sweetie, you don't have to thank me for sex," she smiled, licking her lips, "it was my pleasure. I should be thanking you...where did you learn to fondle breasts like that?"

"Google," he grinned as he hooked his arms under her armpits and urged her up to sit on his lap.

He hugged her into him, feeling her incredible tits pressing into his bare chest and asked, "I know it's late but I was wondering if I could stay a while longer...I just love holding you in my arms."

"Oh my God Leonard," I know you don't believe in psychics, but I was just going to ask you if you would come to bed with me. I feel so safe and contented when you hold me." Taking him by the hand she led him into her bedroom and said, "I'll be right back," as she disappeared into the bathroom. He had retrieved his boxers and slipped them on before climbing into her bed, forgoing a shirt. Penny went into the bathroom and swiftly shucked off her pants and panties, which were so soaked that her juices were beginning to drip down her thighs. She slipped on her favorite Hello Kitty pink shorts, which were just long enough to hide the bruises and decided not to bother with a shirt. "I wish I weren't so sore...I really want to feel him inside me," she murmured to herself.

Leonard watched her climb into bed, her magnificent tits jiggling and after a long, passionate kiss she lay against him; her back to his front. He wrapped his arms around her naked torso, cupping her breasts and drawing her closer. Penny pressed her body back against him, feeling his erection laying between her ass cheeks. Completely relaxed and contented, she began to drift off to sleep. When he was sure she was asleep, Leonard whispered something he wouldn't dare say when she was awake, for fear of scaring her off : "I love you Penny."

He jumped when she mumbled something in return, not quite unconscious yet. Leonard thought it was "good night," but it was actually, "love you, too."

*****

Thanks for reading my story. Remember it's just for fun. Comments are always welcome.

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers