Big Bang Theory - Penny Pays the Bill Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny was relieved and became even more so when Jake shoved back and Hashem also withdrew, leaving her pussy empty and instantly feeling better. Bernadette had seen the extreme violation of Penny and asked Kevin, "do you think we could have a water break?" He threw them each a beach towel and they sat next to each other on one of the sofas while they paused and re-hydrated. "I'm sorry Penny, I didn't know they were going to get so extreme with you...I'm used to it. Will you be OK?"

"Yeah, I'm good," Penny said, "I just needed a break. That Sean is a real asshole."

"He definitely is, I've never dealt with him before, just Kevin and a couple of the other guys," Bernadette agreed. They wiped the perspiration off with the towels and then sat on them so that the cum drooling out of their holes didn't soak the couch.

Sean spoke to Bernadette, "hey little leprechaun, I want to play with that little body of yours," and he crooked his finger, motioning for her to join him at the pool table. Shaking her blonde tresses, Bernadette walked over to the table where he put his hands under her armpits and lifted her easily up to sit on the edge. Lamar handed him a pool cue and the bottle of suntan oil while he wedged himself between Bernadette's short, but shapely, legs. His flaccid penis hung between them and it was as big as Bernadette's arm. He squirted oil on the stick and then stood back between her splayed legs to admire her tiny pussy. "Spread 'em for me," he ordered and Bernadette reached between her legs, grasped her elongated labia (the left on by her shiny ring) and spread them wide. They were at least two inches long and probably longer as she pulled them to the sides, opening her hole.

With a cruel sneer on his face, Sean began to wedge the handle of the pool cue into Bernadette's juicy pussy, slowly sliding it up inside her. She lay back on the table where Penny had been and began to maul her own giant tits as the cue inched up into her belly. Pinching her jellybean nipples until they turned white, Bernadette moaned, "mmmmm," as Sean began to fuck her with at least twelve inches of the stick. "Oh yeah...that's good," Bernadette groaned as he shoved the pool cue in and out of her cunt, "fuck my little pussy."

Kevin sat on the sofa next to Penny and began to fondle her magnificent breasts, rolling her gumdrop nipples between his fingers with one hand, and cupping her puffy mound with his other. Her slit was still wide open from being violated by his cousins and he easily slid three fat fingers up inside her. "You are absolutely gorgeous Penny, and I can't wait to fuck you. Why don't you climb on," Kevin stated as he sat back on the couch.

Penny faced him and straddled his groin, her knees on the sofa. Reaching down she held his huge pole as she easily lowered her body, impaling herself on his shiny black rod. Normally she would have struggled with his size, but they had already stretched her tunnel and Penny began to rise up and down, fucking herself on his massive ten inches. She had to admit that his cock felt good inside her and she braced her hands on the back of the sofa as she rode his pole. He motioned to Angel, "hey cous, get over here...we make a good team...bring the oil."

Angel swiftly grabbed the coconut oil and spread the lubricant on his long, slender prick, then stepped up behind Penny. She had never been a fan of anal sex, but knew there would be no limits when she agreed to help Bernadette, so she just tried to relax and leaned forward onto Kevin as Angel spread her perfect ass cheeks exposing her sphincter. She was thankful that his tool was fairly slim as he pushed forward and his crown penetrated her muscle ring. "Shit," she groaned as he steadily pushed into her ass-hole.

"No, don't do that," Kevin joked, seeing that she was uncomfortable with the double-penetration.

Penny was taken by surprise and actually laughed, as her body relaxed and Angel took it as an opportunity to bury his nine inch pole up her ass. "Holy fuck," Penny exclaimed, feeling the two cocks wedged into her holes, separated by a thin membrane. Lubrication was no problem, especially in her pussy, as they began to double-fuck the beautiful blonde. The tequila coursing trough her veins helped, and Penny threw her head back, her long blonde hair cascading down her back, and moaned, "holy shit that feels good." The sensation of their long slippery cocks sliding in and out of her holes together was incredible. Kevin reached up and began to knead and squeeze her gorgeous tits and Penny gasped as her body trembled, "oh my fucking God...fuck me...fuck me...your fucking cocks feel so good."

Kevin grasped her waist so he could watch her breasts bounce up and down, and they started to increase the pace of their thrusts, her tits jiggling like mounds of Jello. Penny was really getting into it as she helped them by bending her knees and then slamming down to meet them as they jammed up into her. "Fill my holes...fuck me good," she gasped when she felt their poles twitch inside her; their loads flooding her insides. "Oh my God that feels good," she gasped as their hot cum squirted up into her tunnels.

Sean had gotten bored with fucking Bernadette with the pool cue and decided to see if the eight-ball would fit up inside her. He was thoughtful enough to squirt coconut oil on the black sphere as she spread her thighs as far as possible. Holding it against her slit with the palm of his hand, Sean pushed until it, quite easily, popped through her opening and into her pussy. Impressed with her rubbery slit, Sean challenged her, "if you can squirt that out and make it into one of the table's holes, I won't shove my cock up your ass."

Since his was the largest prick she had ever seen, Bernadette had some incentive as she scooted her body around and aimed her crotch at the nearest side pocket. Squeezing her kegel muscles, which had received much exercise for the past few years, the ball shot out of her hole, narrowly missed the side pocket and miraculously rebounded into the corner pocket. "Ah ha," she shrieked and folded her arms under her pendulous breasts.

Sean looked puzzled for a second, then his sneer returned as he grabbed Bernadette around her tiny waist, lifted her nude body like a rag-doll and laid her face down over the end of the pool table, remarking, "I lied." Luckily, Angel threw him the suntan oil and Sean grudgingly squirted a generous amount into the top of Bernie's deep ass crack. Her cheeks wobbled as he spread them apart and watched the oil drool down into her ass-hole. Without hesitation, he wedged his tennis-ball crown against her sphincter ring and shoved violently forward. It was tight because of his incredible girth, but it may have hurt him more than Bernadette as it peeled back his foreskin.

Bernadette was used to having her ass filled with cock and just lay there feeling him stretch her brown tunnel as he pushed forward. He could only get about half of his huge pole into her ass, but seemed to be satisfied as he began to fuck her. Her ass cheeks quivered as he slammed into her, trying to punish her for some reason. She knew what he was trying to do and would not give him the satisfaction, urging him, "oh yeah...fuck that ass...I love a cock in my ass." Laying against the table, her massive tits flattened out under her like fleshy pillows and she reached under her to pinch her nipples. He grasped her waist in his huge hands and actually picked her up off the table, proceeding to walk proudly around the room with her ass impaled on his monstrous log. He was at least six foot eight inches and she was so tiny that it looked like he was fucking an inflatable doll.

He pulled her up against his chest and began to bounce her little body up and down on his groin, slamming his giant tool into her ass. Her incredible tits were flopping against her chest making slapping sounds as Aaron approached her from the front, his fat eight inches waving in front of him. Kevin's cum was still dripping out of her hole and Aaron rubbed his head between her long lips, nudged his crown against her slit, bent his knees and then thrust upward. Immediately almost the entire shaft disappeared inside Bernadette's cunt and she groaned, "oh fucking yes," feeling her insides being stretched. Aaron and Sean began to pummel her holes with their poles; slamming their cocks into her ass and pussy, her midget body glistening with sweat between them. In and out of her holes they thrust, their cocks acting like pistons. "Jam those fucking cocks into me," Bernadette squealed in her upper octave pitch, "I need it harder."

This seemed to excite Sean and Aaron as they increased the battering her holes were withstanding and used their knees to get extra leverage as they slammed into her. Bernadette's eyes rolled up into their sockets and her naked form seemed to spasm as they simultaneously erupted inside her. "Aaaaaa," escaped from her open mouth as Sean and Aaron filled her holes with their seed, and then her body went limp between them. "Oh my fucking God," she murmured, as Aaron allowed his shriveling prick to slip out of her pussy and Sean carried her over, still impaled on his cock, and set her down on the pool table. Withdrawing, everyone could see up into her ass-hole as she lay face down on the green felt, catching her breath, strings of white fluid dripping out of her holes.

Lamar walked over to the sofa, took Penny's hand and led her to a spot between the chairs, then lay down on the cushiony carpet. He grasped his fat nine inch black cock and pointed it at the ceiling, leaving no question what he desired. Penny straddled his prone figure, her long shapely legs seeming endless as she stood above him, then fell to her knees facing him. She reached down between her thighs and guided his plum sized crown to her wide open slit. Kevin's jism drooled out of her pussy like mayonnaise, coating Lamar's head and Penny slowly lowered her body, allowing his stiff prick to penetrate her cunt. He was nice and fat the way she liked them and she tilted her head back and moaned, "oh that's nice," as she felt him fill her pussy.

She thought to herself that there really was no better feeling than having her cunt stuffed by a nice fat cock, and she began to ride him like a rodeo star. Bracing her hands on his kinky chest, Penny rose her body up and down, feeling his shaft slide in and out of her hole. Lamar started to jam his pole upward to meet her and they were soon fucking almost violently. Penny looked down between them to watch his slick black pole sliding in and out of her and it seemed to increase her arousal. It was a beautiful sight watching the exquisite blond fucking herself on the huge shaft, her magnificent tits bouncing up and down to their rhythm.

Suddenly she felt a hand on her creamy white shoulder, and turned to see Sam standing behind her urging her to lean forward. She lay against Lamar's chest as Sam squirted his pepperoni stick with suntan oil and spread her perfectly round cheeks. Angel's load was still seeping out of her rectum when Sam began pushing into her ass. Popping through her muscle ring, he pushed steadily forward until his balls nudged against her ass cheeks. Since she had already been loosened up by a double-penetration, Penny just lay against Lamar and enjoyed being fucked. The sensation of the two huge cocks sliding in and out of her holes simultaneously was indescribable, and she groaned, "oh my fucking God...fuck me...fuck my holes...I love your fucking cocks."

Starting out slowly and gradually increasing their pace, Sam and Lamar fucked the beautiful blonde. "Holy shit...yesss," Penny shrieked as they jammed their fat cocks up into her, "oh my fucking God that feels good." Not wanting to be left out of the excitement, Sean straddled Lamar's head and began stroking his anaconda in Penny's direction. Trapped between the two men fucking her, Penny grasped his pole with one of her farm-girl hands and started to jerk him off. Craning her lovely neck, she was able to lick his giant purple head; both of them realizing that it would never fit in her mouth, as she stroked him.

"You go girl," Bernadette shouted encouragement as she watched Penny handle three large cocks.

Sean, not content with her tongue licking his crown, reached down and began to roughly grope her incredibly firm tits, mauling them and pinching her gumdrop nipples. She fastened her ruby lips around the tip of his monster and squeezed his balls, hoping to hurt him like he was abusing her tits. It spurred him on and he almost immediately began to spurt into her open mouth. Luckily for Penny, there wasn't much left in his balls and she easily swallowed his load.

Free to concentrate on the cocks inside her, Penny jammed her body back against Lamar and Sam as they fucked her battered holes. "Oh my God that feels good...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me," she pleaded, bracing herself against Lamar as Sam plowed her ass. Everyone in the room was just watching the beautiful blonde being double-penetrated, her wonderful tits jiggling uncontrollably. "Fuck me...fuck me...slam your fucking cocks into me," she breathlessly begged. When they felt her body begin to spasm with her climax, Lamar and Sam shoved their poles deep into her holes and unloaded their seed, pumping every drop into her sweaty body. "Holy shit," Penny gasped and collapsed against Lamar's chest, actually losing consciousness momentarily.

Sam's cock began to shrink and he slowly slid out of her battered ass-hole, unleashing a stream of jism. Lamar held her against his chest until his shriveling pole slipped naturally out of her pussy, then gently lifted her exhausted body off him and onto the plush carpet. Penny just lay there, her legs splayed obscenely, and cum drooling out of her open holes.

After a brief break to hydrate, the action resumed until everyone was totally spent. Bernadette and Penny took a shower together, helping each other to scrub all the semen off their battered skin. Penny was incredibly sore, while Bernadette seemed none the worse for wear. "Thanks again Penny, I really owe you," Bernadette assured her friend as they were dressing. When they left the bathroom, everyone had dressed and was crowded around the pool table where Lamar and Aaron were engaged in a contest of eight-ball.

Kevin handed Penny a wad of bills, which she later counted and added up to seven hundred dollars, and told them, "we took up a collection for you Penny...Bernadette, consider us square. I hope you ladies will be open to future performances."

Bernadette answered, "it's a possibility, but if I get my promotion, I shouldn't need to borrow any more money. Maybe we'll get together some time just for fun though."

"This was just a bit extreme for me," Penny added, "but thanks for the money."

When Bernadette dropped her off, Penny gingerly walked bowlegged up to her apartment and quietly let herself in, not wanting to draw any attention from 4A. she immediately drank a full bottle of water, collapsed onto her bed without changing clothes, and slept soundly through the night.

When Leonard called the next day and asked her if she would like to catch a movie that night, Penny's first reaction was to say "no." She was exhausted from the previous day's workout and more than a little sore, but the desire to spend time with the man she was beginning to recognize as her "soul mate" outweighed those factors and she readily agreed. As soon as she saw his beaming face, she knew she had made the correct decision. He even let her select the movie and she chose a nostalgic showing of the classic Casablanca at one of the revival theatres. Leonard didn't complain once that it wasn't about a superhero or space travel and smiled the entire time.

They held hands throughout the film and Penny lay her head on his shoulder until he lost all feeling in his arm. About halfway through the movie, she realized that she had never in her life felt more contented. On the way home they stopped into an old-fashioned neighborhood ice cream parlor where she had mint-almond chip and he ordered a lime shaved ice (lactose intolerant, you know). They had gone to the early showing, so when Penny was unlocking her apartment door, she naturally invited Leonard in. "Are you sure," Leonard sounded almost surprised, "I know you had a long day yesterday with Bernadette...and I wouldn't want you to get tired of me."

"I don't think that will ever happen," Penny boldly told him, pulling him into her living room and closing the door. As soon as it closed, Penny wrapped her arms around him and mashed her lips against his. "I've wanted to do that all night," she broke the kiss and tugged at his arm, urging him to sit on the sofa.

"Yeah, me too, but...you know...I didn't know if you would get mad if I tried it," he admitted.

"Leonard...I'm your girlfriend, right...of course I want you to kiss me," she scolded him.

"You are," he nearly shouted, his eyes widening and his grin spreading, "you do?"

She sat next to him, threw her legs on top of his and leaned in as he engulfed her in his arms and drew her into him. Cupping her radiant face in both hands, Leonard kissed her both tenderly and passionately at the same time. They kissed until both needed a break to breathe. She slowly unbuttoned his shirt and ran her hand through his chest hair and surprisingly firm chest. "That feels nice," he encouraged her, and she leaned over to kiss his neck.

Leonard began to nibble on her graceful neck and earlobe. "Oh God Leonard," Penny moaned, "that drives me wild...I guess you would say it's my kryptonite."

She had surprised herself with the Superman reference and Leonard sat back in shock, and laughed, "you've got to stop hanging around with nerds...you're stating to sound like one."

"I know there's one nerd I'm not going to stop seeing," Penny chuckled as she nuzzled against his neck. Penny could feel her crotch growing damp and she teasingly asked, "I was wondering if you would like to play with your birthday gifts."

"I was hoping...but didn't want to seem too forward," Leonard smiled shyly.

Penny grasped the hem of her blouse and whisked it off over her head, exposing her skimpy, virtually see-through lace bra. "Would you do the honors," she asked, her eyes teasing him as she turned her back to him. With surprising deft, Leonard unclasped her bra and she shrugged it off her arms and tossed it in the general direction of her shirt. They were just as marvelous as Leonard had remembered: two absolutely perfect tits hanging on her chest, defying gravity with their firmness. Penny straddled his legs facing him, her knees beside him on the sofa. She could feel his impressive erection pressing against her as he leaned forward and began to nibble on her left breast, trapping her flesh between his teeth and then letting it snap back.

He fondled her tender flesh, caressing, nibbling and squeezing; yet never making contact with her now sensitive nipples. Licking all around her tits and massaging her back, he had Penny squirming on his lap until she begged, "oh dear God...please suck my nipples." Cupping her left tit in both hands, Leonard bit down on her erect gumdrop and Penny's body shivered in climax. She pursed her lips and moaned, "mmmmm," as he repeated this with the right nipple. "How did I get this lucky," she thought as Leonard continued to nibble on her chest. "My God you're good at this," Penny congratulated him.

"Penny, your breasts are absolutely perfect," Leonard whispered as he leaned down and swirled his tongue in her bellybutton. Slowly he was pushing his hand down her tummy and under the waistband of her pants.

Penny had never wanted to have sex more that she did at that moment; she craved to feel her lover's cock inside her for the first time, but she snapped back to reality; she was still very sore from yesterday and there were actual bruises on her thighs that would be impossible to explain. Very reluctantly she grasped Leonard's hand as it attempted to delve between her legs and pushed it back to her tit.