Big Bang Theory Season 01 Ep. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Sheldon pulled back slightly and with one swift move, drew her wild looking dress from her lush body. She was truly from Southern California; her entire body was a deep, golden bronzed color from the sun. Just the crowns of her tits were white, really pink because of how they stood up from her excitement. He looked lower and her entire pussy was bare and just like her tits, just a tiny strip was white from tanning in a brief bikini.

She pushed him back onto the bed and climbed aboard. She hovered over him and fed Sheldon on her large tits. She threw her head back when she felt him cover one large tip with his lips and his tongue began whipping all around the large areola. She let out a groan when she felt his teeth nip at the fat nipple and she slowly lowered her body onto his stiff cock. She let out a gasp and a tiny shutter when she felt it penetrate the outer muscles of her pussy. She slowly sank down and it felt like he was tearing her in two. She began letting out bursts of hot air from her lungs as she clutched at the sheets with her fists. She never, ever felt anything this large in her cunt before. She slid lower and thought she'd never get it all in. She stopped and wiggled her hips as she tried to stretch out her cunt muscles. She tried to relax, but when Sheldon thrust his hips upward, she nearly passed out from the intense pressure he was causing deep in her womb.

Sheldon was feeling like a stud for once. He looked up at the gorgeous big breasted blonde and he started pumping his huge cock in and out of her. His hands were everywhere at once. First he cupped her tight ass cheeks, sliding up and down her slender thighs as they squeezed against his sides. He ran his hands up and down her back, through her lustrous hair and down to her heaving tits. He wanted to control the fucking of this wild blonde. He rolled her over and now had her on her back. Gathering up her legs, he nearly bent her in two and began pumping in and out of her as fast as he could.

Donna started cumming for the second time and she still couldn't get enough of him. She wanted to suck his juices from his cock and sliding up higher on the bed, his cock slipped out. She gripped it in her hands and tugging at it, urged him to straddle her body. She caught it between her sweaty breasts and pushing them together groaned out; "Come on Doppler Effect, fuck my titties. I want to see that gorgeous piece of meat sliding back and forth between my tits. I want to suck on..."

Sheldon stifled her talking by shoving his cock into her bright pink lips and he let out a groan as he watched her tongue flick out and roll around the swollen head of his cock. He reached back and began fingering her pussy. His hand was quickly drenched and he used his thumb to flick her clit back and forth. She started cumming all over his hand. He pulled it back and covered his cock with her juices. He rolled off of Donna and lay on his side.

Donna slid down lazily, still basking in the glow of yet another orgasm. She too was on her side, facing Sheldon and tipping her head back, she once again wrapped those luscious lips of hers around his cock. She smiled when she felt him begin pumping his hips back and forth. She took everything he could give her.

Sheldon looked down and shuttered when he saw those blue eyes staring back at him. He let out a groan and moaned out; "Oh fuck me Donna, I'm going to cum. Oh fuck, I haven't cum for so long, I'm going to drown you on my cum."

She sucked harder and all of a sudden her cheeks ballooned out. He wasn't kidding. She tried to swallow, but it was way too much and his cock slipped out of her mouth and painted her pretty face with his cum. When she felt him begin to lessen, she sucked it back in and took whatever was left to take. His cock popped out and she opened her mouth to show him what he had given her. She closed her mouth, smiled at him and swallowed. She opened her mouth and let out a long moan; "Mmmmm that was incredible Sheldon, I could drink that tasty cum of yours whenever you want to give it to me again." She snuggled up to him and they both drifted off to sleep

While this was going on in Sheldon's room, Leonard finally stopped sulking and went into the living room to sulk some more. He had taken off his cape and vest. He kicked off his shoes and sat there thinking about what a fool Kurt had made of him in front of Penny. All of a sudden there was a tiny knocking on his door and it opened, it was Penny.

"Hey, I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

He looked down and replied; "I'm fine!"

She closed the door behind her and entered the room. Leonard couldn't take his eyes off of her. That tiny ruffled skirt barely covered her ass and only three inches of her upper thighs. Her flat belly and that sexy belly button made his mouth water and above that, the matching ruffled top barely contained her large tits. Her hair was up in a curly, high ponytail and held up by a matching black ribbon. He watched her walk towards him; he imagined undoing that ribbon and watch her silky blonde hair cascading all over her bare breasts and slender shoulders.

She stopped before him; "I am so sorry about what happened."

"It's not your fault."

She flopped down beside him, her naked thighs pressing against his; "Yes it is. That's why I broke up with him. He always does stuff like that."

Leonard looked down at his hands; "So why was he at your party?"

She let out a cleansing breath; "Well, I ran into him last week and he was just all apologetic about how he's changed. He was just going on and on and I believed him. And I'm an idiot, because I always believe guys like that." She started crying. "And I can't go back to my party because he's there. And I know you don't wanna hear this. I'm upset and really drunk and I just wanna..." She stops talking and places her head on his shoulder and starts crying harder.

Leonard sits there frozen not know what to do. He reaches out and pats her on the back saying; "There, there!"

She rolls her head and looks up at him; "God, what is wrong with me?"

He looks down at her; "Nothing, you're perfect!"

She rolls her head up higher; "Ecch, I'm not perfect."

"Yes you are!"

She lifts her head up and looks deeply into his eyes; "You really think so, don't you?"

He shrugs and nods. She leans forward and plants a hot kiss on his lips. His arms come up and draw her closer to him as the kiss grew stronger. She slowly pulls back and looks Leonard in the eyes and he whispers out to her; "Penny?"

"Yeah?"

"How much have you had to drink tonight?"

She Looks up thinking about in and in a high voice replied; "Just... a lot!"

"Are you sure that you being drunk and your being angry with Kurt doesn't have something to do with what's going on here?"

In an even higher voice she replies; "It might!" She lets out a long sigh; "Boy, you're really smart."

He looks away; "Yeah, I'm a fucking genius."

She shakes her head; "Leonard, you are so great. Why can't all guys be like you? I should probably go."

"Probably!"

She got up and adjusted her tiny skirt and walked to the door. At the door she turns back to him and gave him another kiss. It grew stronger by the second and she slammed the door behind her and dragged him back to the sofa; "Fuck it Leonard, I'm not that drunk and right now, knowing you tried to stand up to Kurt meant more to me than any fucking Halloween party. Now you better get out of those clothes and fuck me silly, because if you don't I will find someone to do just that!"

He was out of his clothes in nothing flat and wrapping his arm around her waist, pulled her to his naked body. They tumbled to the sofa and she lost her flip-flops. She then took control, kneeling between his outstretched legs. She scooted up a little higher and rose up on her knees and reaching down; she grabbed the bottom of her frilly top. With one swift move, she pulled it off her arms, up over her large breasts and tossed it to the floor beside the sofa. Her fingers were busy atop her head and pulling at the large ribbon and ponytail tie, she let down her long blonde hair. She fluffed her fingers through her hair and let it fall around her shoulders. She stared down at him with those dark green eyes and biting down on her lower lip, she moaned out; "Oh you better hang on Leonard, you have no idea what a great cock-sucker I am. Back in Nebraska, I'm known as the cock-sucking queen. Do you know why? Because I love doing it!"

She leaned down and raked her long cat-like nails across his chest and belly, she smiled when she saw his breath draw in and his belly get sucked downward. Her long Nebraska man-hands reached his cock and balls. She hefted his cock in one hand, while the other began to fondle his balls. "Mmmmm I like sucking on guys balls too, you are in for a treat."

Her head dipped and her long hair swept across his super sensitive flesh. She opened her mouth and allowed a long stream of saliva drool out. It covered the tip of his cock and ran down his sizeable shaft. Her fisted hand caught the saliva and sliding her hand upward, she coated his cock with her wetness. She did this a second and a third time. By now Leonard was shaking, anticipating her lips, tongue and hot mouth enveloping his cock.

Leonard's hands came up and gently ran his fingers through her hair. He closed his fingers tight in her locks and slowly drew her mouth downward. He shook as he felt first her hot breath, then her tongue and then her lips on the large mushroomed head of his cock. He let out a groan, he tried to keep his eyes open to watch the incredible sight before him, but the pleasure was so intense, his eyes closed tight and he let out a loud grunt; "Oh my fucking god, you have no idea how many times over the past couple of months I've dreamt of this happening."

Penny pulled off his cock; "You know Leonard, your cock is the perfect size, not too small and not overly large. I've had both smaller and larger, but just like Goldilocks and the Three Bears, yours is juuuuuuust right! Hold on Sweetie, here comes heaven!" She lowered her head once again and her tongue whipped out and ran around and around and around the fat head. She drew upward and a string of saliva clung from his cock to her tongue. She sucked inward and drew the string into her mouth. She pursed her lips and expelled another long stream of saliva down onto his cock. She did this over and over again and she began running her lips and tongue all over the swollen shaft. It glistened in the light of the room and she had the entire shaft bathed in her saliva. "Mmmmm Leonard, are you now ready for me to begin sucking on it."

His eyes rolled back in his head and all he could do was nod vigorously and he fell back to the sofa and waited for her mouth again. He let out a grunt when he felt her tongue flick at the pee hole and dart back and forth and he let out a louder groan when her lips finally wrapped around the helmeted head. Her lips sealed tightly and her cheeks were sucked in as she slowly, as slow as she could, she took him into her oral cavity. He was going insane from the pleasure of her mouth. Inch by inch Leonard watched as his cock disappeared from sight and into her mouth, He felt it bump against the back of her throat and she leaned over even further and he WAS in heaven. He felt his cock slip into her throat and he nearly exploded when he felt her throat muscles clutch at his shaft. He reached down and finding her low hanging fruit, he captured both nipples between his fingers, he was so excited, he pulled, twisted and pinched them so hard, it produced a loud grunt from Penny's throat and he exploded as she pulled part way out and using her mouth and hand stroke and sucked him in and out so fast, it was a blur.

Penny let out a high-pitched shriek as she felt him filling her mouth with his cum. She tried desperately to swallow it all, but it was just too much. It began dribbling down her chin and landed on her large swaying tits. When she collected all he had to give, she released his cock and smacked her lips. She opened her mouth and showed him his heavy load. She seductively rolled her tongue around in the pool of white pearly cum and closing her lips, she swallowed, opening her mouth, she smacked her lips; "Mmmmm you sure have a tasty load there sport. I wish you could have lasted longer, I love sucking cock that much! Now Sweetie, how good are you at eating pussy?" She leaned back and fell onto her back and raising her butt moaned out; "Oh Leonard, be a peach and get me out of these. I thought it looked good, but it is very uncomfortable."

"Oh my god Penny, you have no idea how great you look in them; your legs and that butt of yours, amazing!"

She giggled; "I bet you'll like them even better once you get this thing off of me!" She put her hand to her mouth and whispered; "I'm naked under it!" She let out a shriek and started laughing when Leonard attacked her and soon it was on the floor beside her top.

Leonard knelt above her and took in her luscious figure; "Oh fuck Penny, do you have any idea how beautiful you look?" He took in her long blonde hair; it created a silky gold halo around her head and face. Her huge tits rose and fell from her heavy breathing, those bright pink areoles and dark red nipples winked at him from the center of those luscious white mounds of flesh. He watched her tight, washboard belly rise and fall and when he focused on her pussy, glistening in the light of the room and wet from her excitement, he loved those large fat lips and like a moth to a light bulb, he lowered his face and when his tongue flicked out and began parting those luscious lips, he smiled. He always imagined how she would groan when he did that and he was happy she did. He dipped his tongue in deeper and when his lips came in contact with those large lips, he sucked them between his lips and began licking and sucking like a man on a mission, a mission to make her forget Kurt and all those other men in her life, he did just that. For well over twenty minutes, he sucked her, he licked her, he fingered her and he made her cum so many times, they both lost track.

Unable to breath any longer, Penny used her feet and hands to push him away. She was panting wildly, her entire body was covered in a thick sheen of sweat, she looked amazing. She licked her parched lips, "Oh my god Leonard, no one and I mean no one has ever eaten my pussy like you've done. You're a god, where did you learn how to do half of those things. You should make a video on how to eat pussy, you'd make a fortune!"

He knelt up, his entire face and neck were covered in her multiple orgasms; "I'm a quick learner, I Googled some of that and I was able to put it all too good use."

"Good use my ass, it was incredible. Now I want to see if you can fuck as well as you eat pussy. Are you ready to give it a try?"

He smiled and nodded; How about you turning over, I've always dreamt of fucking you doggy."

She giggled as she flipped over and rested her arms on the edge of the sofa; "You dog you, come on and let's get to it. You know, I'm not drunk any longer and I have to tell you, I really like... Oh yessssssssss Leonard, shove it in deep, go deeper, oh fuck I'm going to cum soon. Oh god, oh god, yes, yes harder!"

Leonard held onto her slender hips and slapped her lightly on her tight ass cheeks.

Penny let out a groan; 'Oh yes Leonard, slap it, slap it a lot harder, I love it, oh godddddddddddd I'm cumming!"

Leonard began pounding into her harder and faster. He went so deep; he nearly pushed her off the sofa. He slapped her as harder and it seemed to turn Penny on even more. He caressed her red cheeks and had to slap it yet again. He felt her cunt tightening around his cock; he knew she was close to cumming yet again. He watched her puckered hole open and close with the sliding in and out of her tight, but extremely wet cunt. He held his breath and slid a finger into her hole, he always wanted to do that and when he felt her cumming, he slid it in even deeper.

Penny was beyond excited and pushed back against his invading finger and his cock. She exploded and drenched his cock with even more of her juices. She twisted her head and locked lips with his. "Oh my god Leonard, you have to promise me we'll do this again in a large bed where I can ride you!"

When he heard this, he lost it and letting out a loud grunt, he started to shoot his load deep in her pussy. He felt her body stiffen and when she released her muscles, she was cumming again with him. He cupped her large tits from beneath and twisting her nipples and pulling on them, he felt her cunt muscles contract and squeeze the last of the cum from his swollen balls.

Penny fell to the sofa and just laid there gasping for breath and loving the feeling of having his body, all wet and sweaty plastered to her body. She turned her head back again and whispered; "My god Leonard, that was incredible. Kiss me; show me how much you enjoyed it. I hope as much as I did?"

Leonard swept a damp, sweaty lock of hair from her cheek. He lowered his mouth to hers and gave her a sweet and very gentle kiss. It nearly took her breath away and she returned it in like fashion.

Leonard sat up and drew the naked and completely ravished Penny onto his lap. He once again ran his hands through her unruly hair and kissed her with more passion this time. He loved how her full, hard nippled tits crushed against his chest.

All of a sudden someone was clearing their throat, it was a naked Sheldon with an equally naked Donna; "Leonard, Penny, you're in my spot!"

Penny lost it; "Oh Sheldon, fuck off. You're not using it and we are."

"Yes and I have to say, who wants to sit on it now that it's been disgraced with Leonard's naked bottom."

Donna smiled at Penny; "Way to go Penny! I see you made the right choice, much better than that dick Kurt. Come on Sheldon, they're busy, let's go back to your room and try and match them."

Back on Penny's apartment Claire grabbed Raj by the hand and let her into Penny's bedroom. She sat on the bed and pulled him to her. She attacked his pants while Raj quickly removed his shirt. He dropped his hammer just as Claire slid to the floor and began sucking wildly at his cock. She was amazing and even though Raj didn't have the largest cock around, it was very thick. She wrapped her lips and hand around it and began sucking and stroking it vigorously. She soon had her nose pressed up against his belly.

Raj smiled as he swept her bangs from her forehead, he loved how her lady bug antennas bounced against his balls when she lowered her mouth to nip at his dark thighs.

My, my Raj, that is your name isn't it? I heard the others call you that."

He smiled at her and nodded.

"I just love a man of few words; you're so dark and mysterious." She stood up and turned away from him; "Would you mind unzipping me, it's a rented costume and I don't want to get anything on it, if you get my drift."

Raj nodded and unzipped her dress and if fell about her waist. He helped her slide it from her body and he folded it and placed it on the floor. He tugged off her panties and he fell back onto the bed. He drew her down upon his body and she was surprised when he spun her around and planted her luscious pussy upon his mouth. He held her hips firmly and opening his mouth he sucked at her clam-like pussy. He opened his mouth wide enough to wrap his lips around her large puffy clam shell of a pussy. He slowly began to suck harder and harder and he heard her let out a loud squeal. He stopped sucking briefly when he felt her lips wrap around his cock and her tongue flicked out and drove him crazy.

Claire was a tiny woman, but her incredible pussy was unique. Her tits seemed a lot larger because of her tiny frame and Raj loved how compact and tight her ass was. He gripped her tight buns and pulled them apart, he couldn't resist, he pulled off her pussy and scooted up a couple of inches and he began poking at her starred hole. Once again he heard her let out a squeal around his cock and once she settled, she took even more of his cock into her mouth.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers