Big Bang Theory Season 01 Ep. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Claire ripped her mouth off Raj's cock and gripping his ass cheeks, she started cumming all over his mouth and fingers after he abandoned her asshole. He sucked hard and swallowed all she gave him. She let go of his legs and clamored around and gripped his cock again she swiped it up and down her clam shell pussy and as her lips parted, she lowered her body and nearly sucked his cock up into her furnace-like pussy. She took him in to the root and once there, she ground her tiny body hard back and forth, side to side trying to make greater contact with her clit, she did just that and was soon cumming once again.

Raj loved how she rode his cock. It gave him the freedom to play with her body. He attacked her high, firm tits and he urged her forward and he was able to plant his lips over one and then the other fat nipple. He loved that her areoles were tiny, nearly non-existent; mostly just nipple. He sucked harder on them and she leaned into him. This allowed him the space to thrust up into her harder, faster and deeper. He was beyond the point of control and he allowed his body to take over, no thinking involved and he was soon pouring his cum up into her pussy.

Claire felt him begin to shoot into her and she wrapped her arms around his head, crushing him harder against her tits. She let out a groan and started cumming yet again. She was totally spent and at the same time completely satisfied. She rolled off of him and flopped down on the bed beside him, she was in awe of the silent man who took her to heights she rarely experienced. She was panting heavily; "I have to say, you are an amazing man. You're gentle and passionate! And my god, you are such a good listener."

A huge smile crossed Raj's lips and he put her hands behind his head as she rested her sweaty head on his chest.

Penny finally dressed after another bout with Leonard in the shower to rinse off. She stopped with Leonard at his door; he just had a towel wrapped around his waist. She turned and gave him a soft kiss and whispered; "Thank you!" She turned and returned to her party, most everyone had left, but just then Kurt came down the stairs and saw what Penny had just did and saw how Leonard was dressed.

Leonard placed his hand on the door jam and spoke to Kurt; "That's right, you saw what you just saw. That's how we roll in the Shire!" He quickly closed the door and locked it behind him.

The following week the four nerds congregated in Leonard and Sheldon's living room, it was halo night and they argued about losing six minutes and took a vote to see if the time would be taken out of bathroom breaks or pizza breaks.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door and Leonard opened it, it was Penny.

"Hey guys?" She was still in awe from Halloween night. She loved how Leonard ate her, but didn't want to let everyone else know about it. Sheldon swore his secrecy.

Howard stood up when he saw her come in, dressed in pink sweatpants, matching spaghetti strap brief top and a zippered sweatshirt jacket over it. It was unzipped below her bulging tits and Howard took notice; "See a Penny, pick it up, and all the day, you'll have good luck."

She stood before him with a disgusted look on her face; "No you won't!" She turned towards Leonard; "Uh, can I hide out here for a while?"

"Sure, what's going on?"

"Well, there's this girl I know from back in Nebraska, Christy. She called me up, she's like; "Hey, how's California? And I'm like, "Awesome, because it's not Nebraska. The next thing I know she's invited herself to stay with me. Anyways, she just got here today and she's just been in my apartment yakking about every guy she slept with in Omaha, which is basically every guy in Omaha and washing the sluttiest collection of underwear you have ever seen in my bathroom sink."

Howard overhears this and crawls over to the end of the sofa; "Is she doing it one thong at a time or does she throw it all in? Like some sort of erotic bouillabaisse?"

Penny's mouth drops open and turns to Leonard; "He really needs to dial it down."

"I know, so if you don't like this Christy, why are you letting her stay?"

"Well she was engaged to my cousin, while sleeping with my brother, so she's kind of family. Yeah, she's definitely a whore. I mean, she has absolutely no standards. This one time, she was at..." She stops in mid-sentence and looks around; "Where's Howard?"

All of a sudden out in the hall they hear Howard's voice; "Bonjour, mademoiselle. I understand you're new in town."

Sheldon goes off the deep end; "Oh good grief! Now we'll never get to play Halo!"

They all stand outside the apartment door and listen to the Country music coming from Penny's closed apartment. Penny crosses her arms; "Ugh, I cannot believe Christy let Howard into my apartment."

Sheldon looks at his watch; "It's eight-thirteen and we're still not playing Halo."

Leonard turns and slips back into the apartment; "Okay, fine, we'll just play one-on-one until he gets back."

"We only play teams."

"Well the only way we can pay teams at this point is if we cut Raj in half."

Raj turns to Leonard; "Oh sure, cut the foreigner in half. There's a billion more where he came from."

Penny blurted out; "Hey, if you guys need a fourth, I'll play."

Leonard perks up; he'll do anything to try and have a repeat of Halloween night; "Hey, that's a great idea."

Sheldon scoffs at him; "Nooooo! The wheel was a great idea. Relativity was a great idea. This is a notion and a rather sucky one at that."

Penny throws her arms up; "Why?"

"Why? Oh Penny, Penny, Penny!"

She scoffs back; "What, what, what?"

"This is a complex battle simulation with a steep learning curve." She moves over to the sofa and picks up a controller as Sheldon continues to ramble on; "There are myriad weapons, vehicles and strategies to master, not to mention an extremely intricate back-story."

All of a sudden there's an explosion on the TV screen and Penny points to it; "Cool! Whose head did I just blow off?"

"MINE!"

She sits down and exclaims; "Okay, I got this, lock and load boys!"

Leonard looks at Sheldon; "It's the only way we can play teams."

"Yes, but whoever's her partner will be hamstrung by her lack of experience, not to mention..."

Another explosion goes off and she giggles; "Ha-ha! There goes your head again."

"Okay, it's not good sportsmanship to shoot somebody who's just re-spawned. You need to give them a chance to...Now come on!"

Penny is dominating the game and Leonard yells out; Penny, you're on fire!"

She giggles again; "Yeah and so is Sheldon!"

Sheldon pauses the game and stand up; "Okay, that's it. I don't know how, but she's cheating. No one can be that attractive and this skilled at a video game,"

Penny tries to stop him as he runs from the room; "Wait, Sheldon, come back. You forgot something."

He stops and walks back into the living room; "What?"

She pushes the button on the controller; "This plasma grenade!" There's another loud explosion on the TV. She bursts out laughing; "Ha! Look, it's raining you." He runs from the room and Penny is giggling again; "Gosh. He's kind of a sore loser isn't he?"

Leonard chuckles; "Well to be fair, he's also a rather unpleasant winner."

She stands up and Leonard is disappointed she's leaving; "Well, it's been fun."

"Penny, we make such a good team. Maybe we could enter a couple of Halo tournaments sometime."

She shrugs her shoulders; "Or we could just have a life. Good night Leonard!" She leaves the apartment and goes back to hers. All of a sudden she burst back into the apartment; "Okay, I have a problem!"

"What's wrong?"

"Well, um, Howard and Christy are kind of hooking up in my bedroom."

"Are you sure?"

"Look, I grew up on a farm, okay? From what I heard, they're either having sex or Howard's caught in a milking machine. Do you mind if I stay here tonight?"

"Sure you can either sleep in my bedroom or you can use the sofa."

In Penny's apartment, Howard and Christy WERE hooking up and Howard was beyond excited. He was already naked on the bed, stroking his six inch cock and salivating over the short, but stacked blonde swaying back and forth beside the bed.

Christy was wearing a skin tight tank-top and with her tiny nipples poking against the fabric, it was easy to see she wasn't wearing a bra. Her belly was bare and her extremely flat belly just begged to be kisses and caressed. Around her hips was a tiny pair of hip hugging, tight shorts. They were so short; anyone seeing them would wonder why she was even wearing them.

She began swaying back and forth before him, "Come on Howard, stroke that cock of yours, I want to see what I'm in store for!" She ran her hands up her body and sliding her fingers through her light blonde hair; she pulled it high atop her head and let it tumble about her shoulders. She turned her back to him and poking out her ass; she swayed from side to side as she slowly lowered them. She giggled when she heard him let out a groan and heard his cock slapping against his fist as he stroked it; "Don't do that too hard Howard, that is what my mouth and pussy are for." She released her tight buns from her shorts.

Howard stared at the most delectable and tiny pussy he had ever seen. He let out another groan, even louder than the last and stroked his cock even harder.

With her back to him, she grabbed the bottom of her tank-top and drawing it up, she exposed a tiny, trim back. She tossed the tank-top over her head and it landed directly on Howard's cock. She giggled when she turned back and saw him smelling her fragrance. She caressed and tugged at her tiny nipples, they were surrounded by quarter sized areoles, they perked-up too. She turned and faced him; she giggled even more when his eyes nearly popped out of his head.

Howard was panting as he looked her up and down, taking in her gorgeous tanned, petite and tiny body. He let go of his cock and it stood straight up.

Once again Christy giggled and bit her lower lip; "Is that all for me Howie? What should I do first with it? Do you want me to suck it? Would you like to cum all over my pretty little face? Or would you like me to get it all nice and wet and have me ride it until you shoot you hot cum up into my tiny little kitty?"

He let out a nervous laugh; "Aw, is that a trick question?"

She shook her head, her hair flew about her shoulders and grazed her perfect tits; "No, your choice, how about all of the above?"

His jaw dropped; "Well yeah, yea!"

She stalked him and slid onto the bed like a wolf stalking a defenseless sheep. She dipped her head allowing her silky blonde hair to tickle his legs; "I'm from Nebraska, it's winter back there and I have a tan, how come you're lily white?"

"Well, I work all day at the university and on weekends, I'm busy with Raj."

She giggled; "Raj? That's a silly name for a dog."

He smiled at her; "No, Raj is my best friend, he's from India."

"Still, I have a dog and even if he was from India, I wouldn't call him Raj."

"No, no Christy, Raj isn't a dog, yes he's from India, but he works at the university with me."

She smiled as she slid up his body; her head was poised over his cock; "See that's what happens when I try and have a conversation with a guy. I'm better off keeping my mouth shut and just sucking him off."

"Wait a minute, how do you suck a guy off if you keep your...never mind. Just do what you were going to do. Oh yesssss Christi, just like that!" He clawed at Penny's sheets knocked off a bunch of her stuffed animals that were scattered all over the bed. He couldn't believe this gorgeous blonde was sucking on his cock. He knew the way her cheeks were concaved; she was drawing him in as hard as she could.

Christy was an expert cocksucker. She used her tiny hands and stroked him up and down and at the same time, she vigorously sucked at his shaft. Her head was nearly a blur as she bobbed up and down, going faster and faster. Her saliva was flying all about Howard's tensed legs. She slowed her sucking and popped it out of her mouth. "Don't want to have you cumming too soon. I enjoy sucking cock, but don't like sucking on a wet noodle, if you know what I mean." She dipped her head, her hair spilled all over his cock and legs as she began poking and prodding his nut sack. She giggled when she felt him tense up when her tongue found his puckered hole and tried to scoot away. Her slender arm pressed against his belly and held him in place as she wormed her tongue into his asshole. She sat up and continued to slowly stroke his cock, she looked up at him with those beautiful blue eyes; "Okay time for part two."

Howard was befuddled, not knowing what she meant, but when she dropped her mouth to his cock and began licking and sucking his cock, he immediately remembered what she said. He slid his skinny fingers through her hair and let out a long moan. All of a sudden he felt Christy shove a finger up his ass and he let out a grunt and started cumming.

Christy immediately pulled her mouth off his cock and she took his load across her cheek, into her eye socket and onto her forehead and into her hair. She let out squeal of delight as he came what seemed like a gallon, he spurt again and again drenching her face in his cum. She released his cock and scooped up all she could and licked her fingers clean; "Mmmm I just love having hot cum plastered all over my face, it feels so hot and gooey. Well part one and two done, how about you eating my pussy so I can get off and them we can try and get part three done."

Howard looked at her; "I don't follow, please expound."

She let out a low groan; "My god Howard, I sucked your cock, part one. I let you shoot your cum all over my face, part two and ..."

He jumped up; "I get it, fuck you and shoot my cum into your little kitty, part three, right?"

She smiled and flopped down on the bed; "My god, Penny has way too many stuffed animals on this bed. Now come over here and try and do me as good as I did you." She put her arms out to him and he came willingly.

Back in Leonard's apartment Penny was waiting for an answer as Sheldon and Leonard were arguing about her spending the night on the couch. Once Sheldon was done with his rants Leonard turned to Penny; "If you promise not to chew the flesh off our bones while we sleep, you can stay."

Penny giggled; "Ha, what"

Sheldon broke in; "He's engaging in reduction ad absurdum. It's the fallacy of extending someone's argument to ridiculous proportions and then criticizing the results. And I don't appreciate it."

Leonard shook his head; "I'll get you a blanket and a pillow." He walked away and Sheldon broke in again; "Okay, since I'm obviously being ignored her, let's go over the morning schedule. I use the bathroom from 7 to 7:20. Plan your ablutions and bodily functions accordingly."

She dropped her arms in disgust; "How am I supposed to plan my bodily functions?"

"I suggest no liquids after 11 p.m."

Leonard came in with the blanket and pillows and Penny put the pillow on the end of the sofa closest to the apartment door.

Sheldon looked down and shook his head; "Wrong!"

She tuned slowly and tried to hold off her anger; "I'm listening!"

"Your head goes on the other end."

"Why?"

"It's culturally universal. A bed, even a temporary bed, is always oriented with the headboard away from the door. It serves the ancient imperative of protecting oneself against marauders."

She stood there in awe for a few seconds and replied; "I'll risk it. Anything else I should know?"

Sheldon turned back towards her; "Yes, if you use my toothbrush, I'll jump out that window!" He pointed toward the window across the room. "Please don't come to my funeral. Have a good night!"

Leonard left the room looking at her longingly one more time and closed off the lights and told Penny to, sleep tight."

She took off her sweatshirt jacket and kicked off her shoes and climbed up onto the sofa. She had just got comfortable when the front door opened and closed.

They all went to bed, forgetting Raj was still there in the kitchen eating a sandwich. He snuck out, but Penny heard this and all of a sudden was frightened. She turned around on the sofa and tried to sleep the way Sheldon had suggested. She was laying there for several minutes, but continued to hear noises outside. Little did she know it was her headboard bouncing against the outside wall while Howard and Christy fucked in her bedroom.

Penny silently got up and quietly walked down the hall to Leonard's bedroom. She gently tapped on his door and after a few seconds, he opened the door in his t-shirt and boxers. He tried to cover up, but Penny giggled; "I saw it all last week Leonard, no need to cover up. I keep hearing weird noises coming from outside the apartment. Would you mind if I slept in here with you? I could use the floor."

He stepped aside; "No need, we can share, if you don't mind?"

She smiled coyly at him; "No I don't mind, you dooooooog!

Leonard threw back the blanket and sheet and stared up at Penny. He was only dressed in his boxers and his sizeable cock was already tenting out his shorts.

She crawled up onto the bed and knelt between his legs. She was kneeling up straight and reaching down, she drew the tight tank top up and over her head. She tossed it aside. She reached up and squeezed her full tits. She licked her lips and let out a tiny moan. She reached down and tugged his shorts off; "Oh Leonard, you're so big. I love it; I sure hope you fuck me really good, my tight pussy really needs it, especially after seeing what Howard was doing to Christy."

Leonard groaned out; "Oh fucking fuck!" He tangled his fingers in her long hair that stroked his thighs and belly. An incoherent sound escaped his lips when she bobbed her head up and down while her tongue swiped at the supersensitive point just below his mushroomed tip.

Her small fingers stroked the base while her mouth worked the top. Penny was making tiny humming sounds in the back of her throat. The vibration had him lifting his hips and force feeding her more of his throbbing meat. Penny didn't fight him as he pushed her head down at the same time but kept her eyes on his as the muscles of her throat caressed him. She moaned out; "Fuck my mouth Leonard, fuck it hard!" She licked the drop of pre-cum that rose from his slit with a sly smile.

He lost it; Slapping at the ass that was pointed in the air, he fucked her face hard, fast strokes she took better than any other woman he's ever been with. "Mmmm Penny, just like that, my beautiful little slut likes taking that cock deep, huh?"

She nodded around her mouthful and rolled his balls in her hand.

Leonard was embarrassed how quick he was ready to blow. He pulled her off his stiff cock; "Oh fuck Penny, you've got to stop that right now or I'm going to cum too soon."

She sat back and slid out of her sweatpants a few inches away. She spread her legs to reveal her pink, wet snatch. She leaned back on her elbows, "Please Leonard, lick my pussy, you do it so well!"

Leonard crouched between Penny's legs. He positioned her heels on the mattress, he spread her even wider. Holding her plump lips open with his fingers, he smiled up at her; "Oh Penny, I'm going to make you feel really good now!"

He buried his face in the smooth, bare muff and licked from the entrance to the rigid bud at the apex of her luscious pussy.

Penny's hands were on his head, she pulled his head closer as she lifted her hips to ride his flicking tongue; "Oh yeah, like that Leonard. It's even better then when you did it last time, I was half drunk then, but not now!"

He pushed his tongue deep and grabbed his cock, stroking in time with his tongue. She made the sexiest sounds in the back of her throat, holding his gaze, demanding with her eyes and lips that he fuck her real good. Moving lower, he tongued the puckered hole there; "Are you going to let me fuck you here too?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers