Big Bang Theory Season 01 Ep. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

She was panting wildly; "Anything you want, Leonard!"

Leonard wormed his tongue in while rolling her clit between his fingers. She let out a squeal; "Oh Leonard, I'm cumming!"

He was beyond excited seeing her cum, he kicked off his boxers that were caught around his ankles, he slid up and in a split second, buried himself deep in her pussy.

She screamed out, but he couldn't stop. His hands were on her hips; he knelt straight up and lifted her. His hands cupped her ass cheeks, he spread them wide. His hips jackhammered into her. He looked into her gorgeous green eyes and he loved how intense she was at that moment.

Penny clung onto his shoulders and started to bounce with him; "Yes Leonard, force that big cock in my tiny hole. Oh fuck yeah, give it to me hard!"

The sound of skin slapping skin echoed along with their moans and groans. He leaned her back in his arms and watched the scene between her thighs. Her cuntlips strained to accommodate the quick thrusts of his cock. Her thick juices oozed out as he pumped in and out. When she started cumming again, he could see and feel the tightening of her muscles. Her climax was so strong; it pushed his cock out as her cunt squirted her orgasm.

Leonard rolled her over and drawing her up onto her knees, he slammed back into her, even though she was still in the midst of her orgasm. Her legs were still shaking and she was yelling his name. Leonard tapped her clit, sending another wave of moisture gushing from her, coating his cock and the sheets below. He groaned out; "Oh fuck yeah Penny, cum all over my cock again!"

He felt his cock thicken and all of a sudden there was a rush running through his cock. He pounded in and out of here like a man possessed. He let out a loud grunt and released his load. Spurt after hot spurt shot from his cock and filled her hot cunt. It was the most intense orgasm he's ever experienced and falling forward, the two of them collapsed to the bed and he rolled from her. He gathered her up in his arms and they blissfully fell asleep.

Back in Penny's bedroom Howard was seeded between Christy's lean, trim thighs. He was pounding in and out of her foaming pussy. He was dripping sweat from every pore. He never, ever felt a cunt that was as tiny, or as tight as hers. He loved how she urged him on. Her heels were hooked around his straining thighs and her nails were raking down his back and clawing at his ass cheeks.

She rolled her head from side to side as she felt an impending orgasm. She latched her mouth to his and her tongue was like a tiny cock, tongue-fucking his mouth with her own. Her lips were open wide as she tried to take as much air into her lungs as possible. She let out a loud groan; "Oh fuck me hard Howard, harder, harder, go deep. Oh fuck me, I'm cumming." Her entire body went stiff and she fell lifeless to the mattress, her legs fell from his skinny body and let out a loud groan.

Howard was so close. He dropped his head and drew one gumdrop nipple between his lips and sucking hard, he started to erupt, and he emptied his cum swollen balls. He filled her starved pussy with his cream and he was exhausted, falling against her receptive body and pulling her tight to him, they both drifted off to sleep, his cock still twitching and leaking into her tight hole.

The next day Howard had Christy move out of Penny's apartment and into his mother's house.

Halo night came around and Raj, Leonard and Sheldon went knocking on Penny's door. She opened it and was dressed to go out. She was wearing a dark pink printed halter dress. Her large breasts were fighting to leap free. The dress ended at mid-thigh, showing off her long, slender legs. Her light blonde hair was combed straight and brushed the tops of her breasts.

Sheldon blurted out; "Come on Penny, tonight is Halo night, every Wednesday is Halo night."

"Sorry Sheldon, I can't I'm going dancing with my friend."

"You can't tonight is Halo night."

"Sorry, but for me tonight is dancing night."

"Tell me Penny, do you go out every Wednesday dancing""

"No, just tonight."

"Yes because Wednesday night is Halo night!"

"Sheldon, we're going to have a problem!" He stepped back and she closed her door; "Have fun with Halo, see you guys later."

Howard and Christy broke up; Christy couldn't take Howard's mother constant bickering and she left.

Howard was back in with the group and they headed over to Sheldon and Leonard's place and they got into a heated Halo battle.

Penny opened the door to their apartment and stood there with three complete stone-cold foxes. She chuckled; "Watch this girls. Hey guys, my friends and I got tired of dancing, so we came over to have sex with you." They stood there and the four guys continued to play their Halo came. Penny turned to them and said; "Told you!" She was just about to walk out and close the door behind her when Leonard hit pause on the video game and turned to the door; "Aw Penny, I heard what you said, come on in and we'll be more than willing to have sex with you all.

Penny's jaw dropped and turned to her friends, they looked at one another, shrugged and nodded. They came in and closed the door behind them. Penny still had the same dress she had on earlier. A slightly shorter black girl with strawberry blonde hair named Naomi stood beside Penny; her green spaghetti strap dress did little to hide her ample breasts and tiny figure.

Behind her was Lucy, a taller, but slender Asian beauty. She was wearing a black cocktail dress and other than two tiny straps, her upper body was bare. Her cupcake sized breasts were modestly covered and her jet black hair hung down nearly to her waist. The fourth woman was the tallest, her name was Heather. She had chestnut brown hair that hung down covering her large breasts. They were large enough to have no problem holding up the strapless black silky dress. Her long legs went on forever and they sat down and waited to see who paired with whom.

Penny reached out her hand and grabbed Raj's arm. "I had way too many guys hitting on me tonight. All I want to do is fuck in silence and not listen to a lot of Jibber Jabber!" He flopped down beside her and she ran her hands through his thick hair and pulled his head down to her ample tits.

Sheldon went after Heather, the tallest seeing she was closer to his height. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into the middle of the room. He turned to Leonard; "Please put on some music Leonard, I'd love to dance with this lovely lady."

Leonard looked over at him; "Since when, you hate dancing?"

"I hate dancing in East Texas, not here and I'm with a lovely lady and want to show her my moves."

Leonard turned on the I-Pod and he found some mood music.

Heather was tall, about 5'10" with long curly hair, dark skin and eyes. Her teeth lit up her face when she smiled. The dress showed off her ample curves. The dress clung to her full breasts and flat stomach and then flares at her nicely round hips. When she first entered Sheldon's embrace, she took his hand and placed it on her hip. Heather's body tensed up a little, but slowly relaxed and let their bodies slowly move together. She finally hugged Sheldon and kissed him lightly on the cheek. "Sheldon, can we be alone somewhere?"

He smiled at her and whispered in her ear; "Soon, let's savor the dance a little bit." The next dance was a slow sensual beat. Heather and Sheldon's hands slowly drifted over each other's hips and Sheldon caressed the skin just above the crack of her ass. He leaned in and kissed her for the first time. It felt like lightening flew between their mouths. There was a heat or passion between them both. Sheldon felt Heather's hips press slightly against his groin and she started to sway back and forth. He began to lick her neck and ear and he let his hot breath caress her neck as he still caressed her lower back.

Heather let her tongue run up and down his jugular vein as she moved her hand to pull Sheldon tighter. She raised her mouth to his ear and breathed in; "I'm glad you picked me and I'm glad Penny brought us here."

Sheldon felt her buck her hips forward slightly and when he looked down at her, she smiled seductively.

Sheldon lowered his hand even further and began to rub the skin that started at the crack of her ass. He loved having a woman nearly as tall as he was.

She leaned in and ground against him even harder; "You're making me wet!" and then flicked her tongue into his ear.

She felt him rubbing her harder and Sheldon chuckled; "Do you want me to stop?"

She moaned lightly; "Oh no! I wanted to let you know how I felt!" She nibbled his earlobe . She giggled; "I have a tradition with the guys Penny hooks me up with. I don't want you to be shocked, but I always like to hit it off by having sex, want to keep up my tradition Sheldon?"

Sheldon grabbed her by the hand and led her out of the living room and into his bedroom.

Heather stood before the bed and pulled Sheldon close and they kissed as their hands explored each other's bodies. She pulled away and grabbed two of his pillows, one for the head and one for her hips. She turned to face Sheldon and slowly started hiking up her tight black dress to reveal her beautiful body inch by gorgeous inch

Sheldon was busy taking off his clothes as he watched her. The hem of her dress finally reached the top of her legs and he let out a gasp as she revealed her hairy pussy. She had dark black curly hair that formed a large inverted triangle. He watched her as she continued to remove her dress. She lowered the tight bodice that covered her tits and they were so large, they sagged slightly, he liked that. She shimmied out of the dress and dropped the dress about her ankles and kicked it aside.

His cock was already twitching as he moved to hug her tightly. They kissed and caressed one another as they moved onto the bed.

She positioned one of the pillows under her head and the other under her hips. She pulled her legs up and spread them wide. Sheldon felt the warmth of her hand pulling his cock to her waiting pussy. She rubbed the tip of his cock back and forth across her lips coating it with her juice.

Sheldon eased in an inch as a time. He slid back and forth a little at a time working his cock all the way in until he felt her course hair against his belly. As he began to fuck her, they were eye to eye. Heather stared deep into his eyes as they began to get into a good rhythm. She grabbed his head and teased his tongue and lips with her own tongue.

Sheldon felt her legs wrap around him as she helped him to slowly fuck her pussy. At first he thought they would have to have a hurried frenzied fuck, but Heather had other ideas. This was going to be a slow sensual fuck. He shifted so the he could pull his cock all the way out before plunging back in. As he did, Heather shifted to make sure he pushed his knees up so that he was away from her body. He pulled Heather's hand down and moved it to her clit. At first she went to pulled away but he held it on her clit and he bucked his hips harder so that his thrusted his cock in deep and hard and his pelvis pressed against the back of her hand.

Sheldon then felt her fingers start to move. She began to stroke her clit as he went back to fucking her. He pushed all the way in and then flexed his leg and stomach muscles, making his cock jump inside her.

Heather moaned loudly and began to rubbing her clit faster.

Sheldon followed her, rubbing and increased his thrusts. He could feel her shake hard and feel her cum covering his cock. He felt her hand grab his ass, pulling him harder and deeper into her throbbing cunt. He lifted his body up and changed his angle so he could pound her harder and faster.

Heather was moaning louder and harder, she was digging her nails into his flesh as she made him fuck her harder as she felt him push his cock all the way in and then felt him shoot his cum up against the walls of her cunt. She was rocking her hips and moved her fingers to her clit and rubbing frantically, she screamed out and shuttering again, she came too.

Sheldon pumped his cock in and out of her pussy until he was empty and then collapsed to top of her. He rose up and grinned at her; "Do your other friends have the same tradition, I wouldn't mind testing them out, if so?"

She slapped him playfully; 'Maybe we should get dressed and go out into the living room and find out."

While this was happening, Leonard hooked up with Lucy, the gorgeous Asian with the straight black hair and rather slender, but luscious figure. He grabbed her by the arm and tugged her towards his bedroom. He stopped at Sheldon's door and turned to Lucy; "He must really like your friend Heather, he never lets humans in his bedroom." He opened his bedroom door and she came willingly. He stopped at the bed and his hands roamed down to her breasts, they were neatly encased in that elegant black cocktail dress. He could feel her sharp nipples harden under his touch and he smiled in approval. He gently slid the two tiny straps from her shoulders and reaching back found the zipper on the back of her dress. He lowered it and felt the dress slacken and slip to her tiny waist. He loved that she was braless and he lowered his head and sucked a nipple into his mouth and he continued to tug her dress off her hips and down to the floor.

Lucy reached down and lowered her tiny panties; it was a tiny black thing that barely covered her tiny patch of course pubic hair.

He steadied her as she stepped out of the dress and panties. Leonard slipped to his knees and he moved his tongue up and down the tiny slit. He's heard that Asian's slits were crooked, but hers was straight and very moist. He ran his tongue upward until it was at her clit. He heard her moan as Leonard tongue flicked her clit from side to side. He helped her to the bed and pushed his face in closer and began to lick and suck her pussy lips.

Lucy was rocking her hips and moaning loudly. "Oh my god Leonard, Penny was right, you sure do know how to eat pussy, don't stop, please make me cum!" She pulled his head tight to her cunt and bucked wildly as she came. He grabbed his hand as she moaned loudly. She sucked at his fingers and bucked into his active tongue.

Leonard kept up his licking and sucking until she shuttered and moaned again. He pulled away and threw off his clothes. He watched her lick her lips as she saw him strip off his pants. His cock popped out and he saw her fingers diddle her clit as he moved closer to her. He knelt on the bed and his cock was close to her mouth.

Lucy took it into her mouth and moaned around it as she saw him reach out and pinch her nipple between his fingers. She pushed him back onto the bed and climbed aboard. She straddled his face and took his cock back into her mouth. She began to play with his balls as she sucked hard on his cock.

Leonard went back to sucking her clit as he moved his fingers around to massage her asshole. When the tip of his finger grazed her hole, he heard her moan and suck his cock deep into her throat. He wet his fingers and went back to sucking her clit. He was spurred on by her louder and louder moans. He put more pressure on her hole. He felt her shake hard as his finger penetrated her ass. He pumped it in slow and easy, making sure she was nice and wet. It didn't take long for her to start rocking against his finger and tongue. He was close and had to stop sucking her and he began bucking his hips.

Lucy kept sucking until he came and then kept sucking and licking his cock and balls when she felt him attack her clit once again.

Leonard pulled his finger out and pressed two together and began to apply pressure again. This time as both fingertips penetrated her ass, Lucy came hard and screamed out; "OH fuck! Oh Yes!" He moved his hips so his cock was in front of her mouth and he wiggled his hips until it was in her open mouth.

Lucy went back to sucking his cock hard as he pushed his two fingers in and out of her ass.

Leonard sucked her clit into his mouth and hummed. He heard her moan around his cock and he could feel her juices running down his face and hands. He pulled his fingers out of her ass and covered them with her slippery cream and then pushed them back in.

Lucy changed positions slightly and sucked his balls into her mouth as she stroked his cock. They sucked each other off over and over until only a drop of cum would ooze out from the tip of Leonard's cock. Her pussy and ass were red and swollen. They lay in the sixty-nine position for nearly two hours until he finally got hard again.

Once hard, Leonard pulled Lucy around so she could mount his cock. She squatted over his cock and guided the head into her pussy. She locked her hands behind his neck and rode him hard and fast. She pounded her cunt down hard on his cock and then would lift all the way up and drop down again. Over and over Lucy pounded his cock. She stopped only once long enough to rub her clit to a gleeful orgasm. She then immediately went back to riding his cock.

Leonard lifted his hips as she bore down rocking her hips back and forth. She came again and fell on top of him. Leonard helped her roll off of him and made her kneel and place her face in the pillow. He got behind her and shoved his cock deep into her cunt. He pounded his belly against her plush ass. He heard her moaning continually into the pillow as he pounded harder and harder.

Lucy reached under and began rubbing her clit once again even harder than before. She picked up her head and groaned out; "Fuck me Leonard, Oh fuck me, I'm cumming again! Don't stop fucking me!"

Leonard grabbed two handfuls of her raven hair and pulled her head back and fucked her harder. Her whole body was shaking as he felt her wetness coat his cock. He felt his balls tighten and his cock began throbbing. He pulled Lucy's hair harder as he pounded away. She screamed out again and he felt her body shake from another orgasm. He felt her juices dripping from her cunt as he shoved his cock harder and deeper and all of a sudden he screamed out; "I'm cumming! Oh god I'm cumming!" He squirted a huge load into her cunt. He pounded and pounded until his cock went limp and slipped from her cunt. A huge stream of her juice and his cum flowed out of her.

Back in the living room Howard and Naomi were in the kitchen. He somehow used his little strength to lift her up onto the countertop. He knew after his time with Christy that women loved foreplay, who knew? He watched as she leaned back on her elbows and lifting her gorgeous ass, he slid her short dress up around her hips. He immediately dove in and started eating her mocha pussy. She wasn't very dark, more of a milk chocolate, just how he liked his hot chocolate, steamy and sweet. Naomi started squirming around and groaned out; "Oh Penny, you were so wrong, whoever though these nerds could eat pussy and fuck so well."

Howard rose up and his face was already smeared with her juices. He licked his lips and looked up at her; "Hey, we read a lot and have learned all of the finer points of pleasing a woman, we just have to execute."

On the sofa Penny was on her knees as she began bobbing up and down on Raj's caramel colored cock. Her long light blonde hair swished back and forth as with each downward movement, she took more and more of his cock down her throat. "Mmmm, you're right Naomi, I always thought Howard was just a creepy nerd, but I can see he knows his way around a pussy. You should hear how Christy raves about him, well that and how he buys her things." She popped her mouth off of Raj's cock and ran her hands up and down his naked body. She reached back and unhooked her halter top and her large tits spilled out. She leaned forward and wrapped her milky white tits around his cock and began rising and lowering her body, taking his stiff cock with it and he let out a groan. She reached down and slid the dress off. She was naked under it and she stood up and walked over to the kitchen counter. "Come on Howard, get out of the way, I always wanted to taste some black pussy, let me at it."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers