Big Bang Theory Season 01 Ep. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

He looked at her and let out a groan; "Oh my god Penny, Leonard was right, you are gorgeous."

She kissed him and stroked his cock a couple of times; "Aw, aren't you sweet, now get out of the way. Maybe I'll let you fuck me later." She took up position between Naomi's slender shapely legs. She kissed her way up to her dark lips and took a nice long lick from her asshole all the way to her clit; "Mmmm thanks Howard for warming her up for me. Hey Raj, get your ass over here and fuck me from behind while I eat this juicy pussy."

Raj tripped over his pants still around his ankles and kicking them free, he hurried over there and grabbing his still saliva coated cock in his fist, he found Penny's moist pussy and slid in. He sank all the way in and holding her by the hips, he began pounding her harder and harder. With each downward thrust, he shoved her face harder against Naomi's pussy.

Howard stepped around to the other side of the island and released Naomi's cupcake sized tits. He began pulling and twisting at her Hershey Kiss-like nipples. He combed his fingers through her permed strawberry blonde hair and turning her head to the side, he presented her with his stiff cock.

Naomi swallowed him whole, although he was nearly six or seven inches long, she had her nose buried in his pubic hair and her tongue was flicking out and stabbing away at his balls. She was groaning louder and louder as Penny sucked at her clit and added a finger to her pussy and two more into her tight asshole.

Raj was close to cumming and he felt Penny's cunt muscles tightening around his shaft and he knew she was close too. He slapped her gorgeous ass several times and hearing her moans of encouragement, he pulled his cock out of her pussy and shoved it headlong into her tight asshole. His hand went to her dripping cunt and while he pumped his cock in and out of her gorgeous ass, his fingers found her clit and rubbed it vigorously.

Penny went berserk; she threw her head back and pushed harder against Raj's invading cock. She was cumming and her entire body was covered in a thin film of sweat. She continued to cum and went immediately into yet an even stronger one as Raj was relentless, constantly fucking her ass and diddling her clit. She dropped her head back down to Naomi's cunt when Naomi fisted Penny's silky hair and forced her mouth back to her cunt.

Naomi was close too and she sucked Howard harder and her entire chin and neck was covered in her saliva. She let out a scream and started cumming from Penny's intense pussy lapping. She clamped her thighs around Penny's head and her heels kicked at her back.

Raj was close as well when he saw Howard pull his cock from Naomi's tiny mouth and saw him shoot his creamy cum all over her pretty, black face, he lost it too. He filled Penny's ass with his hot cum and reaching around, he palmed her swaying tits and mauled them as he shot every last drop he had deep into her bowels. He had his body plastered against Penny's lush curves and when he began to soften, he slipped out of her and standing up he grabbed her by the arms, spun her around and kissed her passionately, tasting and licking all of Naomi's juices that clung to her lips and tongue.

Penny finally broke free and grabbing Naomi and Raj by the hand, tugged them towards the door; "Let's go over to my place seeing the two bedrooms here are occupied. We've only just started and want to ride a cock till I drop." She turned to Howard; "Are you coming?"

He cleared his throat, "Um, I just did, but would love to cum again if you don't mind."

She patted her ass and called him like a dog; "Come on Howard, come on boy, follow us!"

The four of them went directly into Penny's bedroom and they fucked and sucked the night away.

The series resets again beginning with episode 8, which is the next story. Hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing it.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers