Big Bang Theory Season 03 Ep. 19-23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Leonard was in heaven and close to cumming. He gathered up her disheveled red locks in his hand and as riding a thoroughbred horse, he rode her fast and hard to the finish line. He felt her clutching at his cock as he drove deep and hard into her. He growled out, "I'm going to cum Liz; I'm going to shoot my load now, where do you want it."

With her head buried in the pillow she still yelled out, "Don't you dare pull out! I want to feel you shoot your load in me, please, Leonard, I'm cumming now, please fill me up and put out the fire in me."

He pulled harder on her hair, drawing her face off the pillow, he fell against her and mashed his lips to hers and began shooting his hot load in her. He never came so hard and for so long before. He thought it had something to do with losing Penny and proving he was still a man and making Liz cum countless times, he was satisfied he had accomplished this.

They fell asleep in each other's arms and upon waking up in the morning, they went at it again, both of them cumming a lot faster this time.

Sheldon spent the night on the sofa, even though his bed was unused seeing Leonard and Liz fucked halfway through the night and again in the morning.

They came out of the bedroom together, both in robes, both with more than just pillow hair, it was evident, it was sexual romping hair, they both called out to Sheldon, "Morning Sheldon."

He was folding his blanket, "Morning, I trust you had a pleasant night?"

Liz was giggling, "Oh, much more than pleasant." Both of them giggled relentlessly.

Sheldon giggled back, "Excuse me, I'm going to relieve myself."

Leonard turned to a well-satisfied Elizabeth, "How do you take your coffee?"

"Mmmm, make mine black."

He turned to get her a cup, "Okey-doke!"

Sheldon came out of the bathroom, "All right Elizabeth, the bathroom is yours. The seat is down and had been sanitized for your protection."

She stayed close to Leonard, not wanting to leave his side just yet, "That's very thoughtful, but I think I'll finish my coffee first."

There was a knock on the door, he opened it and it was Penny.

"Oh, good, you're up, my car won't start. I need a ride to work."

"Did you once again ignore your check-engine light?"

"Noooooo, Mr. Smarty-pants, I ignored the fill-gas-tank light."

He turned to back to Liz and Leonard, "Leonard, Penny wants to exploit any residual feeling you have for her, in order to get a ride to work."

"Oh, uh, sure, let me just put this in a travel mug."

Penny poked her head in, seeing Liz, "Hello?"

Liz smiled weakly at her, "Hi!"

Sheldon was excited to introduce his friend, "Oh Penny, this is Dr. Plimpton, a leading expert on quantum cosmology. Dr. Plimpton, Penny the waitress who doesn't understand the role gasoline plays in the internal combustion engine."

Liz put out her hand, knowing she was the one who dumped Leonard and that she was the one who fucked him all night long, "Nice to meet you."

Penny looked towards Leonard, she knew something was up, "Ah, nice to meet you too. Are you enjoying your stay?"

She turned and looked longingly at Leonard, "Ohhhhh yesssss, very much, thank you."

Leonard smiled back at her and tipped his mug to her.

Penny was grinning from ear to ear, "Good!"

Sheldon took over, "Wonderful. Meaningless pleasantries accomplished. Elizabeth, Leonard's bathroom time is coming up, and believe me; you do not want to follow him."

Liz swayed back and forth, on cloud nine after last night. She turned and smiled once again at Leonard, "Excuse me!" She left for the bathroom.

Leonard was stammering, "Okay, well, I guess I should get dressed so I can take everyone to work; you and Sheldon and Sheldon's friend Dr. Plimpton, who you just met, it'll be fun."

She stopped him, "Hang on!"

"Hm, yeah? What? Huh?"

"We just broke up!"

"You and me? Yeah, we did, not too long ago. How are you doing with it?"

"Not as good as you, apparently."

He began stammering again, "Ah, I don't follow!"

"You know, it's none of my business. If you wanna sleep with Sheldon's doctor buddy right after we broke up, go for it."

Leonard was taken aback, "Well, now-"

Sheldon broke in, "Excuse me! I'm uncomfortable with you recommending that Leonard pursue having intercourse with Dr. Plimpton. Who, I assure you, has better things to do."

She watched Sheldon going off the deep end, "I'm not recommending it. I'm saying it already happened."

Sheldon was fuming, "That is preposterous, tell her Leonard!"

In a weak voice Leonard began, "Well!"

Sheldon stared him down, "NO!"

"Oh, come on, it wasn't my fault."

"The implication being that you somehow tripped and fell into her lady parts?"

Penny heard enough, "You know, I'm just gonna take the bus to work."

"Penny, I can still drive you."

"No, no, it's okay. You might slip in a banana peel and get me pregnant." She left the apartment.

Sheldon was still upset, "I must say I'm shocked by this betrayal."

"I didn't betray Penny!"

"Not Penny, me! Elizabeth's my friend and you're playing with her." Sheldon turned and headed for his bedroom.

Leonard stopped and thought about it. His smile broke out across his entire face, "Yeah, I guess I did!"

Later that morning Leonard, Raj and Howard were eating in the cafeteria. Sheldon came in with Liz and she started hitting on Raj. She wanted her coffee this time hot brown and sweet, just like Raj.

That evening Howard headed over to Raj's apartment, but Raj didn't want him to come in. Liz was there, she was being entertained by Raj. She heard Howard out in the hall and spoke up, "Don't send him away, let him in."

"Who is that Raj?"

"I bought a parrot."

"Yeah, right!" He barged his way in and Liz was sitting there with a glass of wine in her hand. "Dr. Plimpton!"

She smiled at him, "Hi, Howard, right?"

"Uh, yeah!"

She was looking sexy, she looked at him with those sexy eyes, "Can I ask you a question, Howard? Do you like role-playing games?"

He nodded, "Yeah, sure, heh! In fact, I'm a dungeon master."

She was sassy now, "Not tonight! Tonight, you are a deliveryman. You've brought soup but, uh-oh, Raj and I don't have enough money to pay you. So we'll have to come to some other kind of arrangement." She said it in a very sexy and coy way.

Howard was stunned, "Beg your pardon?"

She jumped up from the sofa, "You two figure out the details. I'm gonna change into something I don't mind getting ripped off my milky flesh." She ran into the bedroom.

Howard turned to Raj, "What the fuck?"

Just then Leonard came into the open apartment door, "Who's ready to play Halo?"

Just then Liz poked her head out of the bedroom door, "Oh good, Leonard's here. He knows just how I like it; we did it all night long last night."

Leonard looked to her, "Elizabeth, what's going on?"

"What's going on is you and Howard are my moving men. Raj is my new landlord. And I don't have enough money to pay any of you."

Leonard was confused, "Is she suggesting what I think she's suggesting?"

Howard nodded, "Yep, welcome to Penthouse Forum."

Raj was all in, "Okay, show of hands, who's up for this?"

Howard and Raj raised their hands, Leonard spoke up, "We'll all be naked in front of each other.

Howard nodded, "You didn't seem to care when it was Alicia from your apartment complex."

Leonard smiled, Oh yeah, okay I'm in too!"

Just then Liz came out and stood in the doorway to the bedroom dressed in only an extremely tiny pink polka-dotted bra and dark red polka-dotted boy shorts with black lace trim. Over that was a wide open purple satin robe. She looked amazing. She turned back towards the bedroom and whispered out, "Everybody ready?"

In a flash they were upon her. As she sat down on the bed, her robe slid off. Her long red hair draped across her large tits beckoned for them to take her. She bit down on her lower lip and whispered out, "First one naked get my mouth around their cock!"

Raj won and stepping alongside her, he scooped up her hair and dropped it over her shoulder. He looked down at her, her bright blue eyes twinkled and that those sexy red bangs made his cock ache for attention, he didn't have to wait long.

Liz sat down on the bed and grabbed hold of Raj's cock, "Mmmm, I just love caramel colored cock, does it taste as sweet as it looks?" She didn't wait for a reply. Her lips parted and she took the head into her mouth. Her tongue flicked out and ran around the head and popping it out; she ran the flat of her tongue down the underside and back up, along the top side. She once again took the head into her mouth and began bobbing up and down at a furious pace. She pulled off and was panting wildly. Her saliva was dripping from her swollen lips and down her chin. She sucked her spit back onto her mouth and this time, took his entire length down in one swift motion. Her lips bubbled out and she looked like a fish attempting to swallow a large worm. Her tongue flicked out and stabbed at his nut sack.

Raj let out a groan, "Oh fuck Liz, you're too much, I can't hold off, I'm going to cum!" He gripped her silky red hair and tipping her head back; he pulled his cock from her mouth and began painting her face with his hot, sticky cum. Spurt after spurt shot out and covered her cheeks, chin, mouth and across her nose onto her sexy red bangs. He staggered back and fell to the chair he had near the bed.

Leonard looked to Howard, "You can go next Howard, I already had the pleasure of fucking her half the night and part of the morning, she is so hot and insatiable, be my guest!"

Howard wasn't about to pass up the chance to attack the luscious redhead. He hoped Bernadette and he could get back together, but with this staring him in the face, he wasn't about to think twice. He ran into the bathroom and got a washcloth and gently wiped all of Raj's cum from her face. There wasn't that much left, seeing she scoped up as much as she could and sucked her fingers clean. He got the cum from her bangs and tossed the washcloth to Raj.

He fell across the bed when Liz pulled him by the shoulder. She spun around and throwing her leg over his upper body, she scooted back and lowered her moist pussy to his face. She let out a squeal when he grabbed hold of her boy shorts and slid them off her long, slender pure white legs. She grabbed his cock and stroked it several times. Seeing it was smaller than Raj's she had no problem swallowing the entire shaft. She bobbed up and down, using her hand to jack him off at the same time. She continued to bob up and down, every third of fourth downward movement; she took his entire length down to his nuts. As fast as she went down, she slid back off. She ripped her head off his cock and looked back at Leonard, "Come on Leonard, come and join us. I have another hole that needs attention."

Leonard was up on the bed and he stared down at Liz's gorgeous ass. He leaned in and opening his mouth, he let a stream of saliva flow out and it landed directly on her puckered hole. He followed it up with his tongue. He spread her tight cheeks as wide as he could and stabbed at her hole. He smiled and chuckled when he heard her let out a squeal around Howard's cock that was buried deep in her throat. He had a tough time holding her still. Her ass shook and wiggled around as Leonard tongue-fucked her asshole. He saw Howard feasting on her pussy, and he knew how sweet she tasted. He knew she loved what Howard was doing. It was the same he was doing last night and this morning. He started stroking his cock, thinking about fucking the hole his tongue was how lubricating. He couldn't wait much longer and he could tell the way Liz was shaking, she was on the verge of an orgasm.

Liz let out a muffled scream around Howard's cock and she started filling his mouth with her cum. She bucked on the bed and it shook and slammed against the wall. She rose up and pushed Leonard away. She spun around and climbed aboard the Howard train. She lowered her sopping cunt and slid down Howard's pole. She sat upright and began thrusting her hips forwards and backwards, taking him to the hilt. She leaned over and presented her ass to Leonard, "Come on Lenny, fuck my ass." She held her breath and let it out when she felt him sink his fat cock into her ass. She loved having two cocks in her holes, She threw her long red hair back and looked over at Raj, "Get your ass over her and let me suck that caramel cock again, I want all three in me!"

Leonard shoved his cock into Liz's puckered hole. He grabbed hold of her bra and pulled her back against his cock. He pulled so hard, it popped open. He ripped it off of her and reached around and grabbed hold of her firm tits and squeezed hard as he reared back and pumped harder into her ass.

Liz threw her head back; her mouth was gaping open, perfect to accept Raj's cock. She took all of his length into her. It was already stiff; he was stroking it while watching her mount Howard and accept Leonard's cock into her ass.

Raj wanted more than her mouth, but he wasn't about to complain and the way Liz loved all of her holes being fucked, he knew he would get a shot at her pussy or ass soon.

Howard was in heaven, all he had to do was lay there and have this gorgeous redhead pump her pussy up and down on his cock. He watched her long red hair fly all around her head and when he saw Leonard release her tits, he pulled her down and took one of those gorgeous bright pink tips between his lips and he sucked like a newborn pup.

Leonard was close to cumming, this was the first anal sex he ever had, but he knew it wouldn't be the last. He loved how much tighter an asshole was compared to a pussy, not as slippery, but a lot tighter. When he released her tits, he reached out and gathered her long red hair in his hands and pulling back on it like the mane of a race horse; he rode her ass and started pumping his creamy cum in her ass.

Liz let out a loud squeal around Raj's cock, she wanted to urge Leonard on, but was unable to do so with Raj's cock sliding down her throat. She ripped her mouth off his cock and trying to turn her head, but she was unable seeing Leonard wouldn't release her hair. She grunted out, "Come on Leonard, fill my ass with your hot cum, you too Howard, I'm right there, just a little more and I'll explode.

Howard got his second wind and after seeing Leonard slip from her ass, he lifted her sweat covered body slightly. When he did this, it gave him the space to pump in and out of her faster. He guided her up a little higher and now he was pounding in and out of her even faster. He had to quit when he saw Raj mount her.

Raj gripped his saliva covered cock and drove it deep into her ass in one quick thrust. He slid in easily seeing Leonard's thick, slimy cum was dripping from the same hole. He was buried to the hilt and he felt her tighten her ass as she started cumming. Raj fought with Howard to play with her swaying tits.

Howard gave her tits up to Raj and he pulled her down and planted his mouth over hers and the two of them dueled tongues back and forth from one mouth to the other. He sucked hard on her tongue and bit down slightly when he exploded and filled her pussy with his heavy load.

Over the next couple of hours, the three guys switched off from one hole to the other. Liz was in heaven, she came so many times from the three nerds, she was unable to move when the guys finally dressed and left.

Raj staggered to his bathroom and after showering, slept naked on the living room couch, the bed was covered in puddles of cum and Liz was curled up, her pussy and ass was dripping with their multiple loads of cum. Her face and tits were covered in cum too.

In the end the university saw was a slut she was and she wasn't given a fellowship.

A couple weeks later Penny was in her apartment giving herself a pedicure. From across the hall she heard Leonard and Sheldon arguing about the thermostat and who was controlling it.

Leonard stormed out and knocked on Penny's door, she called out, "Who is it?"

"Leonard!"

"Hang on." She walked on her heels to the door, she opened it and he let out a deep breath, "Can I sleep on your couch tonight?"

"Ah, well you can try, but the people across the hall are being very noisy."

He walked in, "You heard that, huh?"

"Apparently, the one fella tried to adjust the thermostat, then the other fella went bat-crap crazy."

"So you agree, he's nuts."

"Well, not as nuts as the guy who chooses to live with him."

"Believe it or not, he was worse when I met him."

She started chuckling, "Oh, I do not believe that."

"You are so naïve. Just like I was seven years ago." He began telling Penny the story of how they met, from the three steps to getting the apartment, to an apartment with just two lawn chairs and a TV on cinder blocks. After passing the test, it took several hours to sign the roommate agreement.

Leonard moved in, but not before having to repaint his bedroom. On the wall was painted in huge red letters, "DIE SHELDON DIE"

Penny could not believe he stayed and continued to participate in Sheldon's nonsense, "Why did you put with all of that crap?"

"Well after passing all the tests, I had to see it through and see what happens next. You wouldn't believe the first time I brought a girl over. She was a petite, but very well put together North Korean, Joyce Kim (Ally Maki). We were in bed, I was down to my boxers and t-shirt and Joyce was only in her bra and panties."

"Oh please Leonard, I don't need to hear about the sex you've had with other women, we may not be going out together any longer, but I don't want the particulars."

He chuckled, "Well that is where it ended. As I was saying we were making out and Sheldon came knocking on my bedroom door, we tried to ignore him, but you know Sheldon, he wasn't giving up. He eventually came in, uninvited and began reading the clause in the roommate agreement about female guests. I told him, I didn't know her 12 hours ago. Joyce was so pissed, she jumped out of bed, grabbed her dress and shoes and left. I was left with a hard-on and only Sheldon who looked on."

Penny looked at Leonard, "Oh, my God!"

He took a sip of his beer, "Do I get some sympathy now?"

She nodded, "Little Bit! Let me get this straight, after all of the crap he put you through and after he has this Joyce Kim run out on you when you're trying to do her, you still stayed?"

"Well actually, I couldn't get too mad at him about Joyce Kim."

"Why not?"

"Well, I was doing some government research at the time. You know, military rocket fuels, kind of secret. It turns out she was a North Korean spy. Luckily, Sheldon drove her out before I revealed anything important."

"So you stayed with him, because he kept you out of Federal Prison?"

"Well that, plus what happened with the elevator."

"Yeah, you said it worked, what happened?"

"I'll get to that later, but first..." He continued to tell her about meeting Raj and Howard and how they got the sofa for 100 dollars. He told her how he picked out his seat and pissed everyone off and they left, leaving Sheldon there alone. Leaving Sheldon alone, they went to Howard's where Leonard saw his rocket and told her about the rocket fuel he was working in.

He told her how he had a container of fuel at the apartment and mixing it wrong, it was going to explode. Sheldon rushed to the rescue and put the container about to explode in the elevator. It went off destroying the elevator, but saving them all.

Penny looked at Leonard, "So I have to run up and down three flights of stairs every day because of you?"

"Yeah, I guess so, he never ratted me out. Are you telling me you never did anything stupid? What were you doing seven years ago?

"Excuse me, I was in high school. Studying, keeping my nose clean, doing volunteer work for the community." She stopped talking and thought long and hard to a flash back in high school. She was sitting on her bed with her boyfriend looking long and hard at a pregnancy tester, "Not pregnant, YES!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers