Big Bang Theory Season 03 Ep. 19-23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah look, breasts and everything."

Howard turned to Leonard, "You gotta see this. We found a match for Sheldon. Right now, Dr. Sheldon Cooper has to send an e-mail to his perfect match." "Greeting, fellow life-form..."

Later that evening, Leonard headed over to Leslie Winkle's place, "If she can do it, I can do it." He knocked on her door and Leslie answered the door.

"Hello, Leonard, what are you doing here?"

"Hi Leslie, It's been a while."

"Yeah, 18 months."

"So how have you been?"

"Fine, and you?"

"Not bad, you remember when we used to have sex and you said it didn't mean anything, it was just for fun?"

She nodded, "Yeah."

He started stammering, "Do you wanna do that again?"

She chuckled, "What happened? Blondie dumped you?"

"She didn't dump me. We were just in different places in the relationship."

She nodded, "Right."

"Anyways, apparently, it's okay to go back to people you're no longer seeing and have recreational sex with them."

She smiled and nodded, "Uh-huh."

He let out a nervous chuckle, "So, what do you say?"

"Let me think about it." She turned and closed the door.

Leonard stood there for a second and turned to leave, "She's not coming back." He turned to leave and suddenly the door opened.

Leslie was standing there naked, she motioned for him to come in, "Just don't stand there, I don't have all night!"

He ran into her place and picking her up, threw her over her shoulder and raced towards her bedroom. He dumped her onto her bed and threw off his clothes in record fashion. He mounted her like a barbarian and just before he shoved his hard cock into her, she rolled him over.

"If we're going to do this Leonard, how about a little foreplay first? You've been giving this some thought for some time now, I have to catch up." She rolled back over onto her back, "Come on bad boy, how about a little muff-diving first?"

Leonard was all for that, he loved eating pussy and Leslie's was no different. He ran his tongue all along her inner thighs and by the time he reached her pussy, it was already moist and itching for a scratching. He licked up and down her fleshy lips; he sucked on one fat lip and them the other. He moved up to her clit and rolled it around with the tip of his tongue. He slipped first one and then a second finger into her hole and he felt her cunt muscles clutch at his fingers. He loved the erotic sounds her pussy made the faster and deeper he shoved his fingers. He had a tough time keeping in contact with her clit. She was bucking wildly on the bed and fell back nearly silent as she came hard.

Leslie clutched at his head and her clit was so sensitive, she had to have a break. She tugged at his hair and he came up and covered her body with his. She loved how his short body fit perfectly with hers. She reached down and gripping his cock, she guided it to her dripping hole, "Oh yeah Leonard, right there, go slowly; I haven't had a cock in me for a while. I want it and I want it bad, just take it slow at first. She expelled all of the air from her lungs as she took his length. "Mmmm yes, just like that. Okay I'm ready; give it to me a little harder!"

Leonard stroked her unruly hair and kissed her as he began pumping in and out of her. He liked the feel of her pussy, it was tighter than Penny or Elizabeth, but with her being shorter, he was deep in her and it brushed the back of her. She jumped from time to time and she moaned and urged him to go faster. He did and soon Leslie was cumming again.

She wrapped her arms and legs around him like an octopus and her entire body was thrusting upward and she clung to him. She kissed him with such passion; it took both of their breaths away. She tore her mouth from his and screamed out, "I'm cumming Leonard, I'm cumming, fuck me harder, cum, cum with me, fill my pussy with your cum. Yes, yes, oh yes, I can feel you filling me up, slam it in harder." She let out a gurgling sound deep in her throat as she exploded. Every muscle in her body tensed up and then relaxed as she came hard. After a few minutes, she tapped him on the shoulder, "Okay, we fucked, we took care of one another, time to leave. I'm going to clean up, you can let yourself out."

As he dressed he thought to himself, "Well this is what I wanted, it was okay, but not as satisfying as I thought it would be.

Back in Sheldon's apartment, Howard and Raj surveyed the online dating site. Raj panicked, "Uh-oh, she wasn't to meet us."

Howard looked back at him, "Not us, him."

"Yes, but "him" doesn't even know about "her."

Howard chuckled, "Well, "him" about to find out about "her."

"Really, US going to tell him."

Sheldon came into the room, "Who's going to tell whom about what?"

Howard moved over to Sheldon, "So, listen, what are you doing tomorrow afternoon?"

"Well, tomorrow's Saturday. Saturday is laundry night. So I'll be spending the afternoon pre-sorting and pre-soaking."

Howard was getting frustrated, "Okay, what if I were to tell you tomorrow at 4:30, you could meet a woman who had been scientifically chosen to be your perfect mate?"

"I would say you're out of your mind. Even assuming you could answer any question the way I would the algorithms used by matchmaking sites are complete hokum."

"Come on, where's your scientific curiosity? We found the perfect mate for you; her name is Amy Farrah Fowler (Mayim Bialik)."

"Most of it is being applied to unraveling secret of the universe, while the rest of it is wondering why I'm having this conversation with you."

Raj tried another way, "Okay, how about this? Even Spock had a date once every seven years."

"He didn't date, it was pon farr. His blood boiled with mating lust."

Raj was determined to see this through, "Sheldon, I've hidden the dirty sock from the roof somewhere in your apartment. Unless you're willing to come with us to meet this girl, it will remain there forever."

"You're bluffing!"

Raj gave him a dirty stare, "Are you willing to risk it?"

"Curse you!" He got up to change and go to have coffee with Amy Farrah Fowler.

The three of them entered the coffee shop and Sheldon was upset, "In a few minutes, when I gloat over the failure of this enterprise, how would you prefer I do it, the standard "I told you so?" "With a classic "neener-neener"? Or just my normal look of haughty derision?"

Raj shot back, "You don't know we're wrong yet."

Just then she walked up, "Excuse me, I'm Amy Farrah Fowler, you're Sheldon Cooper."

He nodded, "Hello, Amy Farrah Fowler, I'm sorry to inform you that you have been taken in by unsupportable mathematics designed to prey on the gullible and the lonely. Additionally, I'm being blackmailed with a hidden dirty sock."

She responded like a robot, "If that was slang, I'm unfamiliar with it. If it was literal, I share your aversion to soiled hosiery. In any case I'm here because my mother and I have agreed that I date at least once a year."

"Interesting, my mother and I have the same agreement about church."

"I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance."

"Mmmm well, then you might want to avoid East Texas."

"Noted, now before this goes any further, you should know that all forms of physical contact up to and including coitus are off the table."

He was interested, "May I buy you a beverage?"

She nodded, "Tepid water, please."

The two of them approached the counter and Raj and Howard just stood there staring, completed stunned. Howard finally spoke, "Good God, what have we done?"

*****

So ends season three. Season four will continued after a short summer break. The entire series resets with the beginning of season four. Have a great summer!