Big Bang Theory Season 03 Ep. 19-23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard calmed down and went back and apologized to Sheldon and they got into it again, and so the story continues.

The following week the four guys are on the roof of the apartment complex. They are doing an experiment where they are out to prove man did set foot on the moon. They were going to shoot a laser towards the moon, exactly where the lunar lander was. They would hit the objects left there by the astronauts and the beam would return and show up on their monitors.

Leonard had the stupid idea to go down and see if Penny would like to see it, he ran down and knocked on her door and she answered it, "Oh, hi what's going on?"

"We're on the roof, bouncing laser beams off the moon."

She was stunned, "I'm sorry, what?"

"It's cool; we've got a two-meter parabolic reflector and everything. I thought you might wanna see it."

From behind her came a man's voice, "That makes no sense. How can you bounce stuff off the moon? There's no gravity."

Penny felt so little all of a sudden; "Oh, Leonard, this is Zack, Zack, Leonard."

"Sorry, I didn't know you were busy; maybe another time."

She nodded, "Yeah, maybe!"

Zack stopped him; "Hey, I wanna see this laser thing."

Penny tried stopping him, "Oh, what about the party?"

His stupidity showed again, "It's a surprise party, doesn't matter when we get there."

She shrunk another foot, "Right!"

"Leonard stopped, "Okay, well, yeah, come on up. So how did you guys meet?"

Zack started, "My company designs the menus for The Cheesecake Factory. My father's company really, but me and my sister are VP's."

"So menus?"

"Yeah, it sounds easy, but there's a lot of science that goes into designing them."

Penny and Leonard who are walking in front of him, they both rolled their eyes. Once up on the roof Zack runs over to Sheldon, "Whoa, is that the laser? It's bitchen!"

Leonard is off to one side, he's just watching Penny. She looks amazing tonight and he's sorry things didn't work out. Her long blonde hair is straight tonight, brushing the tops of her large breasts. She's wearing a multi-colored flowing dress with a scooped neckline, showing off her breasts to perfection. Her long legs are bare; he just knew she wasn't wearing panties, or bra, the way the dress swished around her curves. He had to look away before he threw himself off the roof.

Sheldon was being his sarcastic self, "Yes, in 1917 when Albert Einstein established the theoretic foundation for the laser in his paper, his fondest hope was that the resultant device be "bitchen."

Again Zack missed the putdown, "Well, mission accomplished!"

Leonard tried to help, "Well let me try and explain what we are doing here. In 1969, the astronauts on Apollo 11 positioned reflectors on the surface of the moon. We are going to shoot a laser off one of them and let the light bounce back into this photomultiplier."

Penny chuckled, "Oh, that's really cool."

Once again, Zack put his foot in his mouth, "One question: How can you be sure it won't blow up?"

Leonard looked at him, "The laser?"

Zack shook his head, "The moon!"

Sheldon came over to Leonard, "See; now this is a man for Penny."

Penny rolled her eyes and shrunk even smaller.

Leonard tried to help Zack out, "That's a great question, Zack."

Sheldon chimed in, "No, it is not!"

Penny stooped him, "Sheldon, play nice!"

Sheldon continued, "It's not a great question. How could somebody possible think we're going to blow up the moon? Now that is a great question."

Leonard helped Zack out, "Don't worry about the moon, we set the laser to stun."

Zack nodded, "Smart!"

Leonard explained the procedure and he turned to Raj, "Give them some glasses."

Zack clapped his hands, "Cool, is it gonna be in 3-D?"

Penny closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Howard cried out, "Preparing to shoot a laser at the moon." Five bursts went off, "There it is, there's the spike"

Leonard cut in, "Two-point-five seconds for the light to return. That's the moon, we hit the moon!" They all jumped up and down.

Zack took off his glasses, "That's your big experiment? All that for a line on the screen?"

Leonard tried to explain, "Yeah, but think about what this represents. The fact that we can do this is the only way of definitively proving that there are man-made objects on the moon. It was put there by species that only 60 years before had just invented the airplane."

Zack was dumbfounded, "What species is that?"

Sheldon broke in, "I was wrong, Penny can do better."

Penny had enough, "Okay, guys, thank you, it's been fun."

Zack nodded, "Yeah, thanks, should we invite them to the party?"

"No, just keep walking."

Sheldon looked to Leonard, "He must be very skilled at coitus."

They packed up and headed back to the apartment. It was early in the morning, well after midnight and Leonard was fast asleep. There was a continuous knocking on the door and it woke Leonard from a sound sleep. He threw on his robe and went to answer the door. He opened the door and there stood a drunken Penny.

She pointed her finger at him, "Damn you, you rat bastard!"

"Are you drunk?"

She ignored his question, "Zack was a perfectly nice guy and then you ruined him."

"How did I ruin him?"

"Because in the olden days, I never would've known he was so stuuuuuupid!"

"He tried to ease the pain, "Come on, he wasn't that stupid."

"Yes, he was. He thought you were gonna blow up the moooooon!"

He started chuckling, "Okay, yeah, he's stupid, heh, heh!"

"He spent the entire night bragging about how he invented the word "appeteasers."

Leonard couldn't stop laughing, "Okay, how is that my fault?"

"You have destroyed my ability to tolerate idiots." She grabbed his hand and pulled him towards his room, "Now, come with me."

He slammed the door shut, "Where are we going?"

"We're gonna have sex!"

He followed, "Why, I mean, okay!"

As they passed Sheldon's door, he opened it and stood there half-asleep, "What's going on?"

She stopped and turned to him, "Put on your noise-canceling headphones, because it's gonna get really fucking loud." She dragged him into the room and slammed the door shut.

Sheldon stood there, "Ugh, not this again!"

Penny stood before the bed and ripped off Leonard's robe and tore off his t-shirt. She dropped to her knees and yanked off his shorts and pulled off his white socks, she giggled, "No need for socks tonight Leonard, I'm gonna get you so fucking hot, you're gonna wanna turn the thermostat down to sixty!" She discarded her pink sweater.

Leonard reached for her unencumbered tits, resting high in her pretty dress. Penny slapped his hands away, "Oh no you don't Leonard, this is for me tonight. I have to wipe the thought of that dumb ass Zack from my brain!" Still on her knees, she ran her hands up his calves and thighs. She slid her hands around his body and grabbed hold of his tight ass and pulling him hard against her, she took him deep into her open mouth. Keeping her hands on his ass, she allowed Leonard to fuck her mouth. It went in deeper and deeper. The obscene sounds cumming from her mouth as he fucked her mouth made him want to fuck it even more.

Leonard finally had to put his hands into play. He wove his fingers in her long, silky hair. He gripped her head and holding it still, he began face-fucking her with such intensity; he watched Penny's eyes shoot wide open as she was overwhelmed with the way he took control.

Penny could feel her juicy pussy overflowing and her cream started running down her thighs. With her panties tucked in her purse, she was more than ready to mount Leonard and ride him into the sunset. She just knelt there and allowed Leonard to fuck her willing mouth at his pace. She loved how he took control, something she never saw him ever do before.

Leonard hoped this was the beginning of their second chance together, but he wasn't going to push it tonight. Tonight, it was all about fucking her like it would be his last chance to do so. He pumped in and out of her mouth so hard, her head jerked back and forth. His cock was completely covered in her saliva and it dripped down onto his balls. Her saliva ran down her chin and neck and it fell to the swell of her tits.

Penny didn't want him cumming. She pushed him back onto the bed and she climbed up. She gripped the hem of her dress and pulled it up to her waist. Throwing her leg over his, she straddled them. She leaned down and raked her nails over his bare chest. She kissed him viciously; shoving her tongue into his mouth and fought with his. She tore her mouth from his and yanked down the tiny straps holding her heavy tits in place. She gripped Leonard's hands and placed them on her tits, "Squeeze them, pulled on them, make them ache Leonard. I want you to maul them. Come on, you wanted to play with them, so twist and pull on my nipples, please!"

Leonard let out a growl and did just that. He pushed them together. He dug his nails into the pliable flesh and caused Penny to moan out in pain and pleasure. He eased his intensity, but resumed when she urged him on.

"No, don't stop, you're finally treating me the way I deserve. I'm a cunt, a slutty, filthy cunt, treat me that way!"

Leonard felt his blood boil. He grabbed her tits and pulled on them. Locking his lips around one turgid tip, he sucked, nibbled and bit down in the nipple, while his hand mauled her other one.

Penny was on the verge of an orgasm. Her pouty lips were dripping with her juices. She slid it up and down Leonard's cock. She felt his cock rub against her stiff clit. She let out several fast bursts of air from her lungs. She wrapped her arms around his head and crushed it to her heaving tits.

Leonard was more than ready with his head trapped between her tits. He reached down and gripped his cock, he found her dripping hole and slipped it in. He thrust his hips upward; he bit down on one of her nipples as his cock slid deeper into her depths.

Penny threw her head back and her long blonde hair flew around her upper body, "Oh my God, oh my God Leonard, I've missed this! Fuck me, fuck me hard!" She reached down and pulled at the dress that had gathered about her waist. She slid it from side to side as she pulled it up and over her head. Gripping it in one hand, she slung it around her head as she rode his cock. She screamed out, "Yee-haw, yee-haw! Riding this horse is better than riding a real one!" Again she screamed out, "Yee-haw, yikes!" She tossed her dress to the floor and ran her hands through her hair and gathering it up, she let it go, letting out a loud groan. She started shivering and started to cum. She bit down on her lips, she planted her hands on his chest and she leaned forward, giving him the space to begin pumping up and down into her receptive cunt.

Leonard slowed as he felt her orgasm wane. He suddenly rolled her over and his cock popped out of her oozing pussy. Gripping his cum coated cock, he drove it deep into her in one swift thrust. He gathered up her gorgeous legs, he bent her over and her knees were planted on either side of her head. Leonard stared down at her slimy pussy; her fat lips were gripping hos thick cock. He marveled at the sight below him.

Penny was moaning out incoherent sentences. She was slurring her words, as her head rolled from side to side. Her mouth was gaping open as she tried to stare up at Leonard. She lifted her head, she looked down, watching Leonard's cock drove in and out of her juicy cunt.

Leonard had a hard time holding her legs still. They were covered in sweat and her juices that squirted out of her cunt with each thrust he sent into her.

"Oh God, oh God, yes, yes Leonard, fuck my cunt! I'm cumming again, cum, oh God Leonard, cum with me!" She fell lifeless to the mattress, her breathing coming in gasps as she came again. Her entire body quivered and then tensed up as she exploded around his cock.

Leonard was relentless; he was going to show her that she made a mistake breaking up with him. He slowly drew her legs from being bent in two, to resting on his shoulders. He used them as leverage and gripping them, he once again began fucking her pussy. He picked up the pace and was soon driving into her so hard; Penny was banging her head against the headboard. The headboard slammed against the wall, reducing Sheldon's headphones to being ineffective.

Penny screamed our, "Oh God, oh God, I'm cumming again! Oh please Leonard, cum with me! I need to feel your hot cum fill me up!" She was exhausted, but didn't want him to stop.

Leonard was getting his second wind. He stopped and slowly drew his cum-coated cock out of her. A tiny trickle of her juices flowed out. Leonard grabbed Penny's hips and rolled her over onto her belly. Leonard wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to her knees. He tried to steady her, but she was shaky on all fours. He slapped her ass and smiled when he heard her moan out. He pushed her legs apart and thrusting forward, he was instantly balls deep in her.

Penny tried to fall to the bed, but Leonard held her up. He pulled her to his cock, impaling her on it. He slapped her ass a couple more times and her gorgeous ass was turning red as he fucked her doggy. He dipped his hand down and coated a couple fingers with her juices. He parted her ass cheeks and stared at her starred hole. He tickled her hole with a slippery finger and slowly, but steadily slid it into her ass.

Penny let out a gurgling groan and threw her head back screaming out, "Oh God, what's come over you. I love it, but I don't know if I can take much more. I don't want you to stop, but if you don't I just may pass out!"

Leonard gathered her up, 'just fucked' hairdo and held it in one hand. He pulled back on it, causing her to be drawn harder against his cock. As fast as he could, he pulled out of her and at the same time, he pulled his finger out of her ass.

Penny let out a scream, "OH NO LEONARD, YOU'RE NOT GOING-!" She screamed out, unable to avoid his onslaught. "Holy fuck, oh shit, oh God, oh God, you're tearing me in two!"

Leonard went quickly; he shoved his cock balls deep into her tight asshole. He never, ever felt anything squeezing his cock that hard before. He recently fucked Elizabeth Plimpton's ass, but compared to Penny, she was loose. He held it there, deep in her ass until she became accustomed to his girth. He felt her ass muscles clutching at his shaft.

Penny had her face buried in the pillow, she was moaning uncontrollably. Her ass was shaking and quivering. The more she wiggled her ass, the more she moaned with each shake. It sent a throbbing through her exhausted body.

Once Penny got used to his cock in her ass, Leonard began to slip in and out. Picking up the pace, he pounded her ass, his nut sack slapped against her clit and she raced towards another orgasm. Penny arched her back and in doing so, sent his cock deeper into her. She ripped her hair from his grip and pulling his head around to hers, she locked mouths with his. Tearing her mouth free, she screamed out, "Oh God, oh, God, I'm cumming again! Fuck my ass Leonard, oh please cum with me!" Her body shook again as she started cumming. She couldn't kneel any longer. Penny collapsed to the bed and Leonard fell atop her.

Leonard lost it and began pouring his huge load in her ass. He emptied his load in her tight asshole and nearly blacked out. Rolling off of her, he realized she had passed out. Partly due to the sex, partly due to all of the alcohol she consumed. Leonard lay there panting and eventually fell asleep.

A couple hours later, Leonard woke a couple hours later, he woke and rolling her over, he parted her legs and gently and tenderly, he began licking and sucking on her sticky hole.

Penny awoke after several minutes, in an involuntary movement; she began thrusting her hips upward. She was now wide awake, "Oh Leonard, how can you keep doing this for so long? Oh God, that feels unbelievable! Don't stop, oh please don't stop! Oh fuck, oh fuck, I don't believe it, I'm cumming again, please don't stop!"

Stop he did, just as Penny was about to cum. He used his lips to squeeze hard on her clit. This made her eminent orgasm float away."

Penny screamed out, "Oh you rotten son-of-a-bitch! Why are you being so cruel?"

In a flash Leonard was on his knees and he immediately drove his cock into her in a quick thrust. He grabbed her swaying tits and mauled them, as he gritted his teeth he spat out, "Me? I'm cruel? I was getting over you and you come knocking on my door and pull me in here to fuck you! I'm cruel? No fucking way! Now it's my turn to get some satisfaction!" With each word he spat out, he slammed into her. By the time he finished talking, he was slamming in and out of her so hard, the entire bed rocked.

Penny's eyes were open wide, as was her mouth, as she gasped for breath. She started cumming and she screamed out as she exploded.

Leonard pumped in and out of her as his cum filled her to overflow. The two of them lay in the bed exhausted and once again fell asleep.

In the morning Sheldon was pouring himself a glass of orange juice. Penny came tip-toeing out of Leonard's bedroom with purse and shoes in hand. Without even looking he called out, "Good morning Penny."

She stopped dead, "Do you have eyes in the back of your head?" She looked disheveled, her hair was tousled and looked like she fucked all night and she did, right up until she passed out being fucked from behind.

He put the O.J. back in the fridge, "When one gets beaten up every other day in school, one, of necessity, develops a keen sense of hearing. I'm making English muffins. Would you like an English muffin?"

She could hardly keep her head up, "Oh thanks, I'm not hungry."

"FYI, my noise-canceling headphones proved ineffective last night."

She stood at the door, "Yeah, sorry about that."

"As a native Texan, I must say, I've never heard the phrase, "Yee-haw" used in quite that context."

She turned the doorknob, "Oh, God!" She left.

"Oh God", that I've heard on multiple occasions."

Leonard came out, "Where's Penny?"

"She went to her apartment, I presume to shower and vomit, not necessarily in that order."

"I wonder why she didn't say goodbye."

Later that morning, Leonard headed over to Penny's to discuss what happened last night. He thought they were getting back together, he as wrong.

Penny came out of her apartment, "I gotta run, early shift."

"Okay, I'll walk down with you. So last night was fun, huh?"

"Yeah, must have been, I just threw up in my closet."

"I was thinking tonight maybe we could catch a movie."

"Oh, yeah, tonight's not great for me."

"Doesn't have to be tonight, I'm free pretty much, always."

She stopped on the second landing, "Leonard, last night was a mistake. Look, I'm sorry, I was drunk, I was lonely, I hated Zack. Can we just forget it ever happened?"

"No, it's pretty well imprinted on my brain, especially the whole rodeo thing."

She turned and headed downward, "Oh, God"

He stopped and yelled down at her, "So that's it? Wham, bam, thank you, Leonard?"

She yelled up as she left the building, "Look, I said I'm sorry. Can't you please let it go?"

"How am I supposed to let it go? You used me for sex." He turned and the tenant who lives directly below Leonard came out into the hall. He nodded at her, "Good morning, Mrs. Gunderson."

She smiled at him, "Good morning Leonard, or should I say "Yee-haw?" She winked at him as he headed back upstairs.

That evening, Leonard was lying flat on the sofa while Raj and Howard checked out the internet. The day before, they set-up and online dating profile for Sheldon and when Raj checked on the progress, he saw the impossible, "Holy crap, the dating site matched a woman with Sheldon."

Howard was stunned, "You're kidding, an actual woman?"