Big Bang Theory Season 04 Ep.11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

"Oh fuck off Sheldon, get up here lean forward. I'll try and keep off of you, but I can't promise when we really get going I won't brush your pasty body."

Sheldon climbed higher and settled down just above her belly and on her lower chest. His cock was as hard as he could ever remember. He planted it between her lush, firm tits and pushing them together, he began fucking her tits. With each upward thrust, it brushed her chin and along her cheek. He grabbed her head with his other hand and forced her mouth across his cockhead. He groaned out when Penny opened her mouth and her tongue flicked out across the tip.

When she leaned back, her head fell over the arm of the sofa. She turned her head and looked to Howard, "Okay Batman, ready for round two? Do you think you can go a little longer this time? I'd love to suck on it and feel it slide down my throat, but not if you're going to cum as quick as you did last time."

He bowed before her, "I'm really sorry about that Wonder Woman, but your mouth was and is, a sure Wonder! I promise, if I'm going to cum again, I'll pull out this time."

She giggled again, "Oh no you won't, I loved having your cum to drink down, but I'd love to have it last longer. I don't want all of that work to go to waste. Get that skinny ass over here and let me suck on that cock of yours."

He gripped the back of her head; he cradled her long silky hair in his palms as he shoved forward and slid into her mouth. He let out a gasp when he felt her tongue whip around the shaft and suddenly he felt his cock enter her throat. He groaned out when he felt Penny's tongue stabbing at his crinkled nut sack. He closed his eyes; he was close to cumming and wanted it to last as long as possible. He opened his eyes when he felt Zack beside him.

"Hey dude, do you mind if we share?" He was holding his cock; it was coated in Penny's juices. He laughed, "I know Penny loves licking her juices off a cock that was buried deep in her pussy. I don't want it to dry too much; she likes it wet and sticky."

Howard pulled back and out of her mouth. He was glad to get a break, he wanted it to last and he watched as Penny's long hair brushed along the carpeted floor, it make his cock stiffen to see her golden waterfall swishing from side to side as she gobbled up Zack's thick, long cock.

Penny was in heaven, she had a cock in her ass, another in her pussy, one sliding back and forth between her plush tits and two dangling over her face and mouth. She alternated from one cock to the other. She pulled Zack's out of her mouth and screamed out, "Holy fuck, I'm cumming again! This is going to be the best fucking New Year ever. Boy am I glad I wore that costume. Oh, oh, oh fuck I'm cumminnnnnng!" Her entire body tensed up, but Leonard, Sheldon and Raj continued fucking her plush body, right through her orgasm. It went on forever and as it began to wane, another one was right around the corner. Just before she sucked Howard's cock back into her mouth, she looked up at him, "Hold my head steady Howard and fuck me like you would Bernadette's cunt!" She let out a groan when she felt him enter her mouth and slip into her throat.

Howard was beyond excited; he cupped her silky head and fucked her mouth, sliding in and out as fast as he could. He thought he was dreaming when he heard Bernie's voice.

"Yeahhhhhhhh Howie, fuck her mouth like you do to my cunt!"

He froze and tried to pull out of her mouth, but Penny's hands were clutching his ass, holding him tight to her mouth. He turned his head and nearly fainted. His tiny, big busted blonde was standing naked beside the largest, naked black man he's ever seen.

His mouth dropped open, his cock still deep in Penny's mouth. He took in the luscious figure of his girlfriend. Her large milky white breasts were marked with red blotches from being mauled. He looked lower and her normally tight lipped pussy wasn't tight any longer. Her pussy lips were pouty and spread open. They were wet and glistening from vigorous attention. He looked lower and her luscious, trim thighs were also marked with red fingerprints. He sucked in his breath when Bernadette did a tiny twirl and he saw the same large red marks all over her tiny, bubble butt and her slender back had several red nail marks up from her shoulders down to her waist. He let out a groan when he felt Penny's tongue flick around his shaft. He looked down and shuttered as his cock was totally buried in her mouth.

Bernadette came over and stood beside him, "So Howie, how's it feel to have your cock buried deep in my best friend's mouth?"

He felt flushed and looked at her, "Uh...Uh, I don't know what to say Bernie. What, what are you doing here and who is that guy?"

She giggled, "I was released from quarantine and called you, but it went to voicemail. I called Penny and she told me what you guys were up too. I decided to have some fun of my own. Penny called me once she got here and asked me to assist her after about an hour and a half, here I am."

He looked from her to the black guy, "Who is this guy and how do you know him?"

She looked down as Penny continued sucking on Howard and she licked her lips. Her gaze traveled down and her eyes lit up when she saw Sheldon's huge cock fucking Penny's tits and looking lower she saw Raj and Leonard fucking her other holes. She bit down on her lower lip and let out a groan, "Ah, well last week on girls' night out, we ran into Zack and we came back here and met up with Willy, one thing led to another and... here I am."

Sheldon stopped fucking Penny's tits, "Are you saying Amy was here too?"

Bernadette let out a nervous giggle, "Yeahhhhhh, she was here too."

"I knew it, she told me she kept on saying "Hoo" and it stopped; now I know why."

Howard reluctantly pulled his saliva covered cock from Penny's mouth. He turned to Bernie, but she pulled back, "Sorry Howie, tonight I'm here to have a good time and IT doesn't include you. I might be able to be intimate with you sometime in the future, but with you doing this and not telling me before hand, well it pisses me off."

His jaw dropped, "ME? How about you, you're in there fucking, what's his name, Willy? And you don't want to be intimate with me? I'm the one who should be upset, and I am."

She let out an exasperated groan, "I didn't decide to come over here until I found out you were going to fuck Penny, along with the other guys. You have no room to wiggle out of this, now move aside, I have to help Penny out with these five guys." She turned to Zack and grabbing his wrist, she led her over to his "Man cave chair" She pushed him down and straddled his thick legs. She reached back and guided his huge cock into her puffy oozing pussy. She wrapped her arms around his neck and slowly lowered her tiny body downward.

Zack's large hands cupped her tiny, tight ass and guided her up and down. Even though she was just filled over and over again by Big Willy, she was still tight. He felt her slick, tight walls clutching at his cock as he lifted and lowered her tiny body. With each upward lift, her huge, firm tits were in his face. His tongue flicked out and lapped at them each and every time she rose and fell.

Bernadette loved the attention she was getting from Zack, something she didn't get from her tiny, weakling boyfriend, Howard. She was getting close to yet another orgasm and she didn't look to Howard, she was too engrossed in all of the buttons Zack were pushing and pushing just right. With each downward movement, she ground her clit against his muscled pelvis and she screamed out as she started cumming, "Hell yessssss Zack, fuck me, fuck me harder, yes, yes, faster oh fuck me, I can't believe how deep you're going, yes, you're hitting my G-spot over and over again!" She groans got louder and louder she whipped her head around, sending her shoulder-length golden, curly blonde hair all about her gorgeous body. She wrapped her tiny arms around his neck and began thrusting her hips forward and back, over and over again, grinding her clit harder against him. Suddenly she let out a scream and dropping her head to his shoulder, she bit down and her entire body quivered and shook as she exploded. She clung to him and tightened her grip on him as she experienced an orgasm she never knew was possible.

Howard stood off to one side and was frozen in that spot. He had never, ever seen Bernadette so sexual or so turned on. He made her cum several times, but this was a big-league orgasm, it dwarfed any he had given her. He was crushed, but at the same time turned on by how sexual she really was. He swore to himself then and there he would be more aware of her needs and not just his. He looked to Penny and suddenly realized she was the perfect specimen to practice his newly sworn vow.

Leonard, Raj and Sheldon slowed their fucking of Penny. Penny was lost in her second orgasm. Seeing Howard moved away from Penny's mouth, Sheldon was sliding his cock in and out of her mouth at a faster pace, nearly abandoning her gorgeous tits. His hands were still teasing her nipples, but his cock concentrated on her swollen, wet lips.

Penny tensed up as Leonard and Raj started fucking her again and with Sheldon concentrating on her mouth, she thrust her hips up, taking all Leonard and Raj could give her. She fell back, completely sedated and worn out.

Leonard caught on quick. He was still a way from cumming and wanted to cum with a woman who wasn't worn out or passed out. He slipped from her pussy and saw her immediately close her legs.

At the same time, Raj lifted her weak legs and slowly slipped from her loose asshole. He crawled on his knees, off the sofa and hurried to the bathroom to wash off. Seeing Bernadette, naked and fucking Zack like a woman possessed, he wanted to be next. He washed up so she couldn't deny him. He dried off his cock and stepping out of the bathroom, Penny was at the door, she wanted to clean-up and start round two.

Raj walked down the hall and back into the living room. He noticed Howard sitting on the sofa where Penny was just fucking the three guys. Howard was there alone as he watched Bernadette take on Sheldon and Leonard.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Raj enter the room. She motioned for him to come over to her. When he got close, she urged him to climb up on the sofa. She had her tiny ass planted firmly on the arm of the sofa. Sheldon was on his knees, his head buried between her thighs. She tried keeping her eyes open, but with every lick, she closed them and let out an even louder moan.

Leonard was standing beside her; his head was between her full, firm tits. He was moving from one tit to the other. Her hand was behind his head, pressing his head harder against her aching tits.

Raj pushed past Sheldon, he wasn't about to pass up the opportunity to pass up a chance at the tiny buxom blonde, especially when it was Bernadette who was urging him to come to her. He planted his ass on the back cushion of the sofa. His cock was standing nearly straight out; pointing in the direction of Bernadette's parted lips.

Bernie licked her lips and leaned towards Raj. Her tongue slipped out and ran around and around the caramel colored cock head. She popped it into her mouth and stabbed at the pee hole and smiled when she heard him groan out. She released the head and ran her lips and tongue along the thick shaft. She did this over and over and over again. She had it completely covered in her saliva. It was shining in the bright light of the room. Her other hand stroked his cock and at the same time she took it back into her mouth and swallowed two-thirds of his cock.

Raj was in heaven, he clutched at her blonde locks and his fingers closed in her silky hair. He closed his eyes and took in the exquisite feeling that coursed through his body. He opened his eyes and stared at Howard across from them on the other sofa. He was surprised that Howard's mouth was wide open, he was fisting his cock. Raj was shocked; it was evident that Howard was turned on seeing his girlfriend servicing three guys. He looked over to Zack and he was fast asleep on his overstuffed chair. He came in Penny, but petered out once Bernadette came a couple of times.

Bernadette released Leonard's head, she pawed at Sheldon, even though her mouth was full of Raj's cock, she urged him up and Sheldon caught on.

He lifted her shapely legs and placed her calves on his shoulders. She slipped off the arm of the sofa and her head hit the arm. She cried out in shock more than pain. He lined his cock up with her tight pussy and pushing forward, the head popped in and he continued to push. Inch by inch, it disappeared into her. He continued downward until his swollen nuts were pressed against her tight ass.

Bernadette was rolling her head from side to side; Sheldon's cock stretched her even more than Willy's did. She thought she was going to be torn in two, but wouldn't release him, even if he tried to escape. Her legs slid from his shoulders and wrapped around his waist. She pulled him harder against her lush body. She turned her head one way and was once again staring at Raj's cock. He had slid down and it was once again in her face. She opened her mouth and sucked the head in between her lips. She released it and rolled her head to the other side and she smiled when Leonard's cock was there too. She pursed her lips and kissed it. Opening her mouth, she sucked it in, just like she did to Raj's cock, She took even more in her mouth and lapped away at the shaft. She moved back and forth, from Raj to Leonard and back again.

Penny came out of the bathroom and sat beside Howard. She leaned in and whispered to him, "Hot isn't she? I know, I tried her out a couple of times now and she likes girls too." She heard him suck in his breath and groan. She wrapped her fingers around his cock and leaned back. "Hey Howard, how about you putting that cock of yours between my thighs and fuck the living shit out of me. I guarantee it will feel a whole lot better in my pussy than in your fist." She released it and leaned back. Her shoulders rested on the arm of the chair and she raised her head and watched as Howard scrambled between them and slide easily into her clean, moist pussy. She closed her eyes and relaxed. It felt nice to have a normal sized cock in her pussy for once. She knew she could take him all night and the only way she would cum is when she tickled her own clit. Her head had flopped over the arm of the chair and she took in the nice feeling of Howard's cock sliding in and out of her pussy. All of a sudden she felt something brush across her lips. Her eyes shot open and saw Willy's large black cock.

Penny's lips parted and she loved he took the initiative. He slid his cock from side to side across her parted lips. He leaned lower and cupped the back of her head. His fingers slid through her silky hair and tightening his grip, he lifted her head until her lips were pressed hard against his cock. He watched as her lips parted. He saw her tongue whip around his thick, black cock. He groaned out and slid the head into her mouth.

Howard watched in awe as Penny's mouth gobbled up the huge piece of black meat. He began pounding her pussy and with each slam into her, his bony body stimulated her clit and he felt her raising her hips to meet his urgent thrusts. He lost it when he saw Penny take the last couple inches into her mouth. He couldn't believe she was able swallow his entire cock.

Penny lost it; having Willy's huge cock deep in her throat and suddenly feeling Howard turn into a wild animal, she was close and when she felt his cock swell and explode in her, it took her over the top and she came along with him. She continued on Willy's cock. With it deep in her mouth, her tongue began teasing his shaft and stabbing at his crinkled black sack.

Howard was spent, twice in one night was his limit; he fell back and popped out of Penny. He curled up in the opposite corner of the sofa and pulling his knees up to his chest, he hugged his legs and looked across the living room and watched Bernie being sandwiched between his three buddies.

Raj was on his back, Bernadette was straddling him, she was riding his cock and her face showed how much she was enjoying his thick dark cock. Behind her, Leonard was sliding his equally fat cock in and out of her tiny bubble butt.

Sheldon, for once was showing a flash of athleticism, he was kneeling on the arm of the sofa. His hands were holding her head as still as possible and he was shoving his cock in and out of her pretty little mouth. He started getting a little too excited and gripping her hair a little too hard, she moaned out. She was startled by how rough he was. She looked up at him with those gorgeous blue eyes and when Sheldon saw the excitement and a little fear, he released his tight grip on her hair; he whispered out, so only she could hear him, "I'm so sorry Bernadette, I sort of got carried away, you look so beautiful and so sexy; well I'm sorry!"

She moved back and whispered back, "No problem Sheldon, I sort of liked it, you just caught me off guard and now knowing you didn't mean to pull it so hard, well please do it again, just don't get too carried away. I'd love for you to shove it in further, just take it a little at a time." She didn't wait for his response; she just opened her mouth and allowed him to slip it back into her mouth.

Beneath and behind her, Raj and Leonard were doing their best to make her cum; they were doing a good job of it.

Raj was beside himself, his dream was at hand. He was sliding his thick cock in and out of her slick channel. He reached up and played with her full, firm tits. He squeezed them and they were firm enough to allow him to squeeze them and made his cock ever harder. He picked up the pace driving up into her and looking up, he saw her react by sucking harder on Sheldon's cock. He smiled when he drove up into her hard and she tore her mouth off of Sheldon's cock. She threw her head back and groaned out, "Oh yes Raj, fuck it, fuck my tender pussy, I'm so close, harder, harder, oh yessssssssss, I'm cumming!"

Leonard felt her cheeks flexing and tightened around his cock. He regretted never fucking Penny this way. He always thought it was too degrading, but now realized if both people were okay with it, it was acceptable. He tried to reach around and play with her heavy breasts, but had to push Raj's hands away. They shared as he slid faster and deeper into her ass. He heard her scream out for Raj to fuck her harder, His cock was squeezed hard and he lost it. He began pouring his seed into her bowels and releasing her tits, he caressed her tight ass cheeks. He had the urge to slap it, but seeing it all red from Willy; he gave it a soft gentle caress instead.

Raj wanted this to last forever, but as he felt Bernadette coat his cock with her cum juices, he slowed his fucking, but it was too late. He started shooting into her. He felt like he had died and gone to heaven. He clung to her body as he continued to shoot hot, creamy bursts of cum into her.

Sheldon sat back, pulling his cock from her. He was okay with not cumming. He still felt a little uncomfortable about ejaculating in her pretty mouth. He watched in awe as she came and how Raj and Leonard lost control and did the same. He climbed off the sofa and took a seat and watched the pretty Bernadette calm down and finally collapse against Raj.

Willy pulled out of Penny and lifted her body as if it was a feather. He sat down hard on the sofa and spinning her around, he drew her back to his body. He positioned her directly over his cock and pulled her back to his well-muscled body. He lowered her and she sank down onto his cock.

Penny shuttered as she felt his thick veined, black monster slide deep into her pussy. She leaned back pressing her back against his chest. Her head was alongside his and turning towards him, their lips met. She groaned out as his hands came up and began squeezing and tugging at her firm, heavy breasts. She ground her pussy hard against his strong thighs.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers